Her NY Crush

Story Info
Wife tries out an old ex from way back in a threesome.
3.3k words
4.24
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers

Her old crush

My wife, Amanda, and I decided we wanted to try a threesome with another guy. It was my idea but she thought it sounded fun. After a few weeks of talking about it we couldn't decide the best way to go about it. Then the perfect way fell into our lap.

We were going to New York and my wife posted about it online. An old friend of hers, Mark, messaged her back and said they lived about an hour away. They were coming into the city for a meeting on one of the days and wanted to know if we would like to meet up for a drink? My wife mentioned it to me but I didn't think much about it. We didn't set specific plans but agreed that sounded fun.

It was a few days before and she mentioned she had spoken to him another time or two. He had suggested a cocktail bar near our hotel. She also said she had to tell me something. She was acting nervous so I was getting worried.

"Honey, I need to confess something to you.". She started. "First I dated Mike. We were just dumb school kids."

"OK, that was a long time ago. I'm ok with that." I said.

She seemed relieved but continued. "We didn't have sex or anything but we made out and stuff. I just didn't want it to come up over drinks and be awkward."

I gave her a kiss and told her it was fine. She seemed satisfied and we went about our day. Something though was bugging me. A little itch in the back of my mind. I realized later it was the "and stuff."

That night in bed I asked my wife about it. She admitted they did more than kiss. They left a dance at school early before his parents were scheduled to pick them up. They walked to the back of the library next door and made out. She admitted he got his hand in her dress and felt her boobs. She even pulled his dick out and gave him a hand job until he came on her. By that point she was pretty worked up and she slid his hand up her dress until he felt her pussy. Even sliding a finger inside. Whether it was a lack of experience or he was distracted since he had already she wasn't sure but he wasn't making any real effort to get her off. She grew frustrated and they went out front to meet his parents. The next day he found out he was moving 40 minutes away. They got in a dumb fight and that was the end of their dating.

She couldn't remember a lot about it but it was one of the first dicks she ever touched. While she told me the story I was getting hard. She leisurely played with my tip as she told me the details. She admitted it was hot and very exciting to her still to this day. She began to rub me and soon I was coming too. As I shot all over her expertly working hand I wondered if this was how good he felt that night. She suggested a toy and I helped her get off while we talked about how good her hand jobs are and how lucky all the boys were who had gotten one growing up.

When we finished I told her how hot that was. She was relieved it didn't bother me and that I was still ok meeting up with him. I asked if he had been flirty and she not really but he had asked if I knew about their past. She had told him we don't keep secrets and she would tell me. That was about it, she said.

As we packed for the trip I suggested she pack a few outfits she felt really sexy in and though she gave me that look she obliged. The second night was the day she planned for us to all meet. We had spent the day walking the Met and though a bit tired I could tell she was excited. She held up 2 outfits. One a casual top with jeans and the other a much more revealing long top over leggings. That one I knew showed off her breasts a lot and the curves of her ass. I suggested that one. She looked at me as if weighing my answer like it was a test. She then nodded to herself and seemed satisfied as she set that outfit out. She then began pulling out her panties and settled on a very thin pair of baby blue silky panties thin enough to leave little line and a matching bra that made her large dd cup breasts look great.

Turns out this place was literally only a block away and we had 2 hours to go. We had agreed to have dinner with him so that was out. As we walked around our hotel we passed an adult theater and porn shop. I jokingly grabbed the door and pointed to the sign about private booths knowing that probably meant glory holes. She gave me a withering look and kept walking. So we settled on a little craft cocktail popup bar next to the restaurant. We were having a great time. The drinks were surprisingly good and she said she loved this place. I think the handsome tattooed English bartender chatting her up didn't hurt.

He plied us with 3 rounds and it was apparent they were stronger than they tasted. By the time we got the text from Mark he was pulling up we were both feeling the buzz. Amanda gave the bartender a big smile and said we would be back soon. He told us his schedule and I was wondering if my fantasy might happen in NY.

When Mark walked in he gave me a friendly handshake and her a hug. He was a clean cut looking guy about our age and he looked like he kept in decent shape. As we chatted about all the typical things my wife was definitely showing the effects of multiple cocktails on an empty stomach. He didn't seem to mind and as soon as her drink was empty flagged the waiter for another round.

As we began to run out of basic questions like work family and travel we hit some awkward silences. He asked what we had done earlier in the day and my wife told him about the Met and the cocktail bar next door. Then slipped about the hot English Bartender.

"I knew it!" I laughed back.

Mark joked that she might be in trouble with me later and she said "No, he probably likes it." She then excused herself to the restroom.

When we were alone he asked if she was drunk and I said typsy for sure lol. Then he asked what she meant about me liking it. I'm not sure why I told him but apparently I was feeling the drink as much as her. I admitted we had thought about a threesome. He didn't seem offended but did seem thoughtful. I assured him that wasn't why we met up... for some reason we both paused then we both burst out laughing. I'm still not sure what was funny except at that moment, I wondered if he was the one. He seemed to have the same thought and when we saw the look on each other's faces it was so awkward we had to laugh.

My wife came back unsure what we were laughing about and when neither could explain it she simply shrugged and ordered another drink. It was his turn to excuse himself for the bathroom. While he was gone I told her he asked what she meant. She felt bad she slipped and said anything to him but I said maybe it's a good thing. You never finished with him. Aren't you curious what his dick would be like? She said she hadn't thought of him for years until he messaged and never planned for that tonight. I told her the choice was hers. He seemed interested and I was fine with it. She could have him tonight if she wanted. My stomach was in knots but I left it there. Ball was in her court now.

We ordered dinner and the conversation came easier as we talked. The sexual tension seemed to grow though. Was it in my head or did everyone feel it? His eyes definitely seemed to wander over her breasts a lot. She had let her shirt slip pretty low and didn't seem to mind. Sex kept coming up and my dick was half hard all night. 7 drinks in and I was buzzing. I swayed a little in the bathroom and my mind was unfocused. Was she going to do it? Was she thinking about it now? Talking to him about it?

The answer seemed clear when I got back and she said we were leaving. He was going to walk to the hotel with us. I said great and helped her in her coat. We both grabbed an arm and led her out into the warm night. As we passed the porn shop she pulled us to it.

We both asked why and she looked at me and said "Condoms." Then turned to him and said "unless you have any?"

My heart was pounding! With him shaking his head no she led us in. He grabbed a pack of ribbed and went up to the cash register. My wife, drunk, looked around curious but seemed anxious to get out. She once again took us by the arms and straight to the elevator at our hotel without a word.

In the elevator I grabbed her and pulled her to me. I began kissing her lips and neck. I lifted her arm and placed it on his shirt. He moved closer and tentatively began touching her arms and back. She sighed as four hands began touching her but it was cut short by the elevator ding. The doors opened and we rushed to the room. In my head if we delayed everyone would get uncomfortable and we would miss the chance.

As the door swung open I pushed her through while he quietly closed it behind us. Her light sweater came off first and landed on the couch. Then her shoes. He came up behind her and I motioned him closer. He ran his hands all over her body and kissed a trail down her neck to her cleavage. She pulled him to the bed and slid under the covers. He got in too and I watched as he began kissing her neck. She stopped him and said not on the lips. But let him keep going on her neck. I got in on the other side and undid her bra. As she pulled it off I rolled her on her back and said she always wanted two mouths on her nipples. He sucked on the left one while I had the right one. Both were hard as a rock in our lips. Two tongues flicked and played with them as she squirmed and moaned.

My hands slid down to her pants but she stopped me. Then I realized he was already playing and rubbing her. A twinge of jealous excitement at realizing his fingers were deep and she was loving it. Her pants bunched at the top and his hand tight inside. I grabbed the hip of her pants and pushed down. She lifted her hips and he got the idea, grabbing the other side of her pants and sliding them down. I slipped down under the cover more and pulled them off her legs. As I followed one bare leg up with my mouth and fingers I felt his hand in her again.

My fingers ran over the soft curves of her hip and thighs as he explored the wet lips and slid into her. My left hand reached past to rub her clit as my right hand grabbed at her as and my mouth nibbled her inner thigh. His hand withdrew and from between her legs I saw both of his hands grabbing her breasts firmly, kneading the flesh.

My mouth now set upon her pussy with a vigor. I consumed her clit and gently sucked it in while my tongue flicked and teased it harder. I alternated that with tasting her sweetness inside, digging my tongue deep inside her pussy, fucking it with firm wet motions then licking the inner and outer lips. Like a blind man memorizing every inch of her with my mouth.

Changing pressures and techniques regularly, less about a quick orgasm and more about ensuring every millimeter of her skin has been given attention and explored. Between that and the new man's hands groping her large breasts and sucking her nipples her body was inching quickly to orgasm anyway. As she frantically ran fingers through my hair I guided her hand to his waist.

With no further provocation needed she unbuckled his pants. I felt his side of the blanket go up as he removed his pants, freeing his hard cock to her caress. She explored his dick and balls with a tentative touch. Experienced but having held none but mine for 10 years. Familiar motions but foreign too as she stroked his dick. The weight, shape and feel telling her this wasn't her husband's cock. The heat in his skin betraying his desire. The soft skin contrasting the hardness below. His head was firm and leaking already. I continued licking her as she explored him.

Her fingers ran through his precum and spread it along his length. The naughtiness of the moment added to the sensations of my tongue and his fingers on her nipples until she exploded. Her orgasm convulsed as my licking intensified and his hands guided her up to new heights. Her pussy squeezing and contracting over and over again. Waves of bliss curled her toes and excited her nipples until our touches were too much. She pried him off her breasts and her pushing on my head told me to stop my licking.

Her heaving breathing and a moment of calm before she pushed him over and getting on all fours began licking his shaft. I moved to the side and watched the moment. As my wife let a new cock slide into her mouth. Sliding up and down the shaft, her hands stroking him harder and sometimes straying gently over his testicles. I love that feeling and apparently so did he by the loud moaning she already had him doing. She patted the bed next to him and slipped my pants off and joined them. Side by side she alternated whose cock she sucked. Each either enjoying the attention of her warm mouth or the show she gave while she sucked the other one. He slid off the bed and moved behind her.

He grabbed her hips and she guided his cock inside. I was expecting her to press the condom issue but she was either unaware or more likely beyond caring. He didn't make love, he didn't have tentative first time sex like this was a date gone very right. No, he fucked her. Hard and deep. Every stroke making it count. His hips slapping against her ass. She struggled to keep my dick in her mouth. She slid over and rolled onto her side, his hips moving behind her and giving me a perfect view of my wife getting laid in front of me. His cock was wet as it slid in and out of her pink pussy. Her smooth shaved lips sliding up and down his shaft.

After a moment searing this memory into my head, knowing I will be jerking off to this forever, I moved my attention back to her breasts. I kissed them all over and using my tongue made each nipple hard. Then grabbed and squeezed. My passion overriding sense and gentleness. She called my name and I knew she was close again. I spoke to her encouraging her to fuck him. Telling her what a hot little fuck toy she was.

He took the hint and added in how great she felt. How he was going to drain his balls in her. I told her fuck him. Fuck Marks cock hard. Cum on it. She looked so hot I ran my cock along her breasts and back in her mouth. She took it in and I slid a few inches back and forth. Fucked at both ends she came again. Sucking hard on my cock as her pussy squeezed down on his cock.

It was too much for Mark who also came. Erupting into her pussy and draining himself in her womb. She felt his hot cum adding to hers inside and warming them both. As he pulled out she shook with pleasure. I wasted no time and slid into her still spasming slit. Using the tip of my cock I shoved all his cum back into her. Then slid fully inside. Her pussy was warm and swollen against me. The excitement of the moment caused me to leak instantly into her. I saw Mark slide up and slip his still semi hard cock in her mouth. She looked right into my eyes as she sucked him in and firmly began working him again.

I pinned both her hands by her waist. Mark and I both using her and her willingly giving herself to us. He came faster than I thought possible in her mouth and she stared at me while she swallowed. I was climbing quickly past the point of no return myself and that sent me over.

Soon I erupted telling her that was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen. Barely coherent phrases spilling out. She was my hot wife. Fucking loved her. Fuck yes, suck his cock. Each sentence true and punctuated by my dick shooting more cum into her. With a final push I sent every drop as deep into her as I could. Spent, I pulled out and let her relax. Her red pussy lips swollen and leaking more cum than I had ever seen in her.

By now Mark was already dressing. Unsure of the etiquette here we covered up as he kissed her cheek and shook my hand. He left with little more than thank you's all around but by now we didn't care. His role was over. I brought her a warm cloth to do an initial wipe. She was searching my eyes for regret or concerns. I did the same. She hopped in the shower and by the time she curled back in bed she seemed resolved.

"So?" She asked.

"I hope you're feeling ok?" I asked and she nodded, her smile breaking in. I smiled back and said "That was the fucking hottest thing ever.".

She laughed and said "Good. I thought so too. But I don't want you to feel bad. Weren't you jealous?"

I admitted I was jealous at parts but more excited. Then we both shared our highlights with each other. My dick getting hard but she warned me no more or she would be useless the rest of the trip. She did encourage me to stroke myself while we talked which I happily did with her help.

I laughed and asked if this means I am going to get more soon and she said "Sure." Then added "In fact maybe we should go back to the pop up bar with the hot English guy.... I might want to be really naughty this trip. Also I noticed something in the porn shop... what's a glory hole?"

This was going to be a very good trip!

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers