All Comments on 'Her Pass Ch. 02'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
kmac99kmac99over 8 years ago
Better

The writing might actually be better in this chapter than the first. Wow.

Thank you again for adding to a wonderful forbidden love story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Daddy got involuntarily phone boned

Excellent cellular twist to original . The author does a superlative job developing rapport between two principal characters. I'm greedy however. I want what their lives are built around away from each other. What reaction will be forthcoming from patriarch ? Will there be a part 3 ? I can only rate this at full marks and hope . *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better and Better

This just keeps getting better and better.. Will there be a chapter 3? Hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I said uh oh!

As soon as the phone didn't ring again. Did he hear it? Oh yeah. He didn't hang up. They were quite loud and vocal, and the only hope they have is if the phone landed with the mike down in the rug muffling the sound some.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
What a nice surprise

I thought this was a one shot story which ended with Chapter 1, so I was pleasantly surprised to see part 2 posted. Excellent writing once again. Hope the story ends in smiles for the mom and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
is this a mother in love with her own boy's penis, or what?

That's what stands out in this excellent sequel. When Jack tosses his shorts, his mom Anne is mesmerized, like a rabbit with a snake. "There at his exposed crotch a patch of black pubic hair matted right above his swollen cock. The semi-engorged stalk swayed back and forth on its own, dangling between his legs." Best is what her kid's penis does to her vagina. "He drove deep inside her. Her body rocked with wave after wave of ecstasy rolling over her." No wonder Anne tells her boy, "You can fuck me whenever you want. It doesn't matter when. ...Doesn't matter where. Any time you want me." Whoa, momma! Do you realize what you're saying? Here's your son Jack, at the top of his sexual prowess, a nonstop semen producing machine who's got to shoot his semen like all the time. And you've just given him a license to fuck. He'll bend you over the kitchen counter, push you up against the wall, climb on top of you in your bed, and just fuck you senseless. Jack'll fuck you in the bathroom at the mall, on the lawn at night, in the tiny lavatory on the plane on the way to visit grandma, in the guest bedroom at his grandparents place, with them just on the other side of the wall. That kid'll have his fat young cock up your ever-loving motherly cunt more than it's just hanging down over his balls. Jack'll shoot so much semen up your snatch that whenever you go to sit down you'll leave big white puddles on the furniture. Jack'll grin at the sight, he likes it a lot, it makes him horny. So he'll just go and fuck you some more.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Extremely well-written. Superlative wank material.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
It doesn't get any better than this one.

The eroticism of this story is off the charts. The writing is perfection. While this was clearly the end of this story, one can only hope that there might be more chapters. One small note, though: How did mom get they only luxury BMW ever made that didn't have Bluetooth? LOL.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hot Story****

Very entertaining read and the sex was HOT!!. . Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3***

........for story-breaking grammar errors. Lots of them. Please get an editor.

Other than that, it was beautiful.

Will likely end as "A Mother's Lapse" did. I see the similarities already.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredibly Sexy!

God, what a great hot sexy story! Loved it! Especially when she started talking dirty...fuck me....give me more on this, can't end it here! Oh and if James "heard" them?....fuck him and feed him fishheads....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotica at it's very best

Jack,

Thank you for the sequel. It is beautiful.

You have a rare gift of using the English language to it's erotic best.

Many kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more???

still waiting for next part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome!!!!!

This is in my opinion one of your best works. I have read and reread all of your postings and wish to compliment you on you ability to evoke the most intense emotions with you wordsmithing. I look forward to your next submission.

Please hurry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

still waiting for next part...

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 7 years ago
Great

I just knew that when she knocked that phone away that the dad was listening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

I found your works under the tag "relecutance." I've been reading literotica since it started...wow how many years now. You are extremely talented. (I did laugh at the guy w the dck move complaining about grammar...and that he's so hot and bothered by your works he reading them all. LOL.) Seriously, you do this slow-not-too-slow burn of seduction, usually mother's point of view, maybe with son's mixed in...and she wonders what's happening, then she knows it is but still wonders, maybe he hints at it, he knows it happening but not totally manipulating but just going with it...she tries to stop it...and gives into the lust n love n crazy heat of the moment. Articulate word usage w your imagery. You remind me of alwayswantedto. May you keep enjoying this outlet. Cheers, NYTH (my one time work under that name and I forgot login info long-ago).

jack30341jack30341over 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks, NYTH! Probably one of the highest compliments I can get is to be mentioned with alwayswantedto. Great writer. Glad you're enjoying the stories, brother. More on the way. j

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Wow!

Loved it! A great ending too! Thank you!

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Wow

Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

A fantastic continuation for a hot story. Mommy and son are now addicted to the incest orgasm and this lucky son will have his hard cock buried in mommy's pussy several times a day. I loved that the son has taken charge takes mommy doggystyle and has her begging for him to fuck mommy. The final touch was the phone call as daddy got to listen as his son turns his loving wife into his own sexy slut mommy confessing that she is now his bitch. I am sure daddy was stroking right along as he listened to his own son fuck the shit out of his own mother. I hope you continue this masterpiece with mommy dressed up in her sexiest lingere as the son humps away into mommy's tight pussy. Dad can stand at the foot of the bed and watch the show as he strokes his cock in tribute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my favourite

Will there be more parts??? The story couldn‘t be over ;)

Please write another part :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was hot

Please write a continuation where they cuck the dad. He takes his mom in his parents marital bed while the dad watches his son fuck his wifes brains out.

Tom5616Tom5616over 3 years ago
I think there should be more to this!

Very well riten! But you left me wanting more of the story! Please consider continuing! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Both parts are beautiful stories. The love and hunger between the mother and son are very well put on paper. It's a perfect story to be continued. Five stars.

jack30341jack30341over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much. I've always wanted to come back and do another chapter of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent writing! Great story! Hope there is more added. The surprise ending...with the phone call being open is intriguing.

What happens next?

Hope we find out! Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cmon jack, another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
The daughter?

Did she just throw her away???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this a religious fundamentalist smut writer? Her middle? At least she has lips. Has he never heard of pussy or cunt?

I normally don't care for mother/son incest stories, but the seduction in pt. 1 was very well done. Instead of the excruciatingly slow sex like a reluctant virgin; he needed to lick her to a few orgasms and them pound her into the mattress. She needed to suck him back to hardness between rounds. Then send her home to James with hickies and shaky knees saying, "Honey, I used my pass." LOL

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 1 year ago

Excellent!! Of all of your stories that are 'unfinished', this is the one that I would really like to hear a lot more about...

jack30341jack30341about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. I have another chapter to this one that is about 75% finished. There are lots of stories I want to add to, but this is one I feel I MUST add to. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. All the best.

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 1 year ago

Outstanding story. Just the right amount of everything. I especially like your character development. I’m anxious to read the next chapter. Soon?

Jutah3995Jutah399511 months ago

OHHHHH SHIIIIIT..GREAT story and damn I'd bout bet dad is goin postal or wacked himself to death..Either way this is gonna be off the rails damn good next chapter/s. 5 strong AF stars💪💪🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟😁

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Out-fucking-standing. My soul for the segment to see what James reaction is. Oh, yeah. Two small corrections: the past tense for grind is ground, not grinded and the past tense for thrust is thrust, not thrusted (look it up) . . . .

sexsutrasexsutraabout 2 months ago

Your writing skill is unparalleled. Can't wait for another chapter.

ninjanoodlesninjanoodles4 days ago

Well done, as usual. Any update on chapter 3!?‽ I feel like you’re usually quite good at ending with enough resolution to the story that i don’t lose my mind when years go by and you haven’t posted more to a series that demands another chapter. This one was fantastic but i really feel like you ended in media res with the termination of that phone call. I mean, it’s quite the cliff hanger for an episode of tv but i shudder to think that you could be the a-hole that would end an entire season on this type of conclusion, assuming you’ll pick it up next year, only to be cancelled in the spring. Don’t be that guy. The inadvertent giver of story blue balls. C’mon Jack, you’re better than that. We need to hear from the reluctant cuck hubby. Or perhaps the surprisingly eager cuckold husband. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’m not the writer. You are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
1895 Followers
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Her Pass Previous Part
Her Pass Series Info