Her Personal Assistant Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Alexis starts to get used to her new, weird job.
3k words
4
5.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tirannn
Tirannn
9 Followers

Warning: This story contains body part transformation. If this is something that doesn't interest you, please don't read this story. Thanks!

***

I checked the GPS. Three minutes until I got to the Jameson mansion. I took a deep breath. How stupid had I been to take this job? Getting paid three hundred an hour for getting turned into some rich lady's ass...

I just hoped that the first day jitters had been talking and not my gut rightfully telling me to run screaming. I sighed and decided, for the final time, to ignore it.

The GPS beeped to let me know I had arrived. I knew the couple had a ton of money, but it felt like I had to see it to believe it. The couple had a massive mansion, the biggest I'd seen in my life. They also had a large fence that looked like it went all around the property, leaving the Jamesons with a massive, completely private grounds. I pulled up to the gate, manned by a guard.

The guard looked up at me. "Name and reason for your visit?"

"Alexis, I'm Anna's new personal assistant." The guard nodded.

"Mrs. Jameson told me to expect you. Please enter and park on the right side of the house." The guard opened the gate and I drove through. I managed to find my way to the right side of the house and parked near the other cars there. I got out of my car and headed to the front door.

I found a video doorbell, which I rang. After a couple seconds I heard Anna's voice.

"Alexis!" I could hear Anna's jubilation, even through the doorbell's speakers. "Please come in. I'm upstairs, just head up the stairs to the left and enter the room at the end of the hall." I heard the door unlock and the doorbell shut off.

I walked into the mansion and had to stop to gawk. Multiple stairwells, a massive chandelier, artwork, a marble sculpture - the Jamesons clearly spared no expense to impress. I spent a bit longer looking around and then started heading up the left stairwell. I reached the hallway Anna wanted me to and had to stop again - marble busts, paintings, and more lined the walls. The Jamesons didn't just spend on the entrance, they really did have money. I walked up to the last door and knocked.

"Come in, Alexis!" I heard Anna call through the door.

I opened the door and immediately stopped. A completely naked Anna stood holding a pair of bottoms in each hand. I couldn't help but stare. I hadn't got a good look at Anna before, but I got an eyeful now. Anna had fairly perky breasts, a bit above average I think. She had some tummy fat, but not too much. She had thinner thighs, and kept her pubes trimmed.

"Earth to Alexis. Which one do you think we should wear? I wanted to go for a run first thing today. Now that I've got the perfect ass, I want to improve the rest of my body as well." Anna handed me both bottoms she had been holding, one a pair of sweatpants and the other yoga pants. Those really wouldn't hide much. I tried to respond but couldn't. I felt frozen still, not expecting to walk in on Anna like this.

"Oh, don't be so bashful." Anna walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "We've already been much closer than this." Anna walked back to a door. "So what'll it be?"

I took a breath, trying to regain my composure. "Let's wear the yoga pants. Everyone should know how fat I make your ass."

"Excellent choice, honey. I think I've got the rest of the outfit. You can go ahead and strip, the machine is right in the next room."

I followed Anna's instructions and soon found myself lying down on a similar bench, Anna messing with some touchscreen that controlled the machine. Anna, finishing her task, walked over to me and straddled my chest, facing away. She turned around and looked down at me. "See you on the other side." I smiled back. Anna backed up and sat on my face as before, pushing down to make sure I got deep between her cheeks. I heard Anna push a button, then the same noises and melting sensation as before.

I felt Anna stand up, pulling me up with her. I felt her hands rub and grope our ass and thighs. My sense of touch felt on edge, everything felt so much more sensual when we merged together. "God, Alexis..." I felt her smack our ass. "You're absolutely incredible." Anna continued to grope me, running her hands all over, smacking me. The added sensation felt so incredible. It felt like a long-lost lover pulling me into a hug I'd waited months for, yet multiplied threefold.

"Well, enough of that. We've still got that run." I heard Anna say from above. I felt Anna start walking, then she started getting dressed. I could feel her put on a thong, then the yoga pants from earlier. A brief delay, then I felt her put some socks and running shoes on. Shortly after, Anna started walking again, then down the stairs and outside. Even through the shoes, I could still feel the sponginess of the grass compared to the wood floors inside the house.

"Alright, Alexis. I've never been the biggest fan of running, so I'd like you to try. I'm standing in front of a running trail we have on the grounds, so you don't have to worry about running into others. Just try to follow the trail if you can." I picked up our leg to start running but Anna stopped me.

"Also, we need to find a good method of communication. I don't want to need you to have to kick my legs in order to let me know anything. Can you still squeeze my asshole? Squeeze it twice for yes." I squeezed our asshole, stopped squeezing, squeezed again, then stopped again. I couldn't believe it. An hour ago I was a normal woman, now I'm filling out Anna's ass and thighs, using her asshole to talk to her. "Excellent, Alexis. Let's try to go for the run now."

I started running forward. The practice during our first time together helped a ton. Anna and I had pretty much no trouble running. I could even feel the difference between the dirt path and the grass surrounding it, keeping us on the trail without any help from Anna. After a couple minutes, it didn't feel too much different from running on my own. Eventually I fell into a trance, carrying our body forward without much thought. I just enjoyed the endorphins. Like my sense of touch, the effect of endorphins seemed much stronger than normal. I just basked in the high.

After what felt like a half hour, I heard Anna's voice from above. "Alexis, dear, I think we can stop now. We've been running for an hour and a half now, and I've got some other errands I'd like to run." I tried to bring us to a stop, but I tried to stop too fast and we fell to the ground. "I think we need some more practice." I squeezed our hole twice in affirmation.

I felt Anna stand up and brush us off, then start walking us somewhere. After a bit, Anna picked up some keys, then unlock a car and sit us down. Anna started driving us somewhere. What was her plan? Soon after, Anna got out of the car and I heard a bell ring, like one at a store.

"Good morning Ms. Jameson!" I heard a man call out.

"Good morning Micheal!" Anna replied.

Anna walked across the store and started making herself a coffee, then walked back.

"Just a coffee today?" I heard Micheal ask.

I felt Anna lean onto the counter. "If you're still not available, dear."

Micheal laughed. "I'm still dating Jessica."

I felt Anna straighten back up. "That's a shame." Anna replied.

Anna tried to pull out her wallet, but I could hear all of her cards spill out. "Ugh, not again." Anna turned around and started picking up everything she had dropped. I decided to help put on a show for Micheal. I stuck our butt out as far as I could. I felt Anna freeze up for a second, but I still had control over our lower half. I spread our legs to a wider stance and started shaking our ass. Twerking it, as my younger sister would have said. I could feel our ass and thighs shake with my movements. Especially with the thin yoga pants on, Micheal must have gotten one hell of a show. I decided to stop for now and let Anna have control back.

Anna felt me relax and stood back up abruptly. "Like I said," Anna flirted with more than a hint of nervousness in her voice, "If you ever break up with Jessica you know where to find me." Anna then almost ran out of the store and back into the car.

"Alexis, you're fucking crazy! What if someone else was in the store! I can't believe we did that!" Anna shifted in her seat and slapped me. "You're so naughty!" As Anna kept talking, the nervousness in her voice changed to jubilation. "I've never done something like that! Have you?" Anna started up the car and started driving. "I wish you could have seen the look on Micheal's face after! If his jaw could have hit the floor it would have!" Anna kept talking through the rest of the drive, processing the events that had unfolded.

Unfortunately, the rest of the day did not prove as interesting. While Anna did stay handsy with me, she did have to work, which mostly involved sitting in a chair. I didn't mind, though, I was getting paid enough to do pretty much anything. And after a while, I could feel myself go into a sleep-like trance and the rest of the day flew by. Before I knew it, I felt Anna climbing off of me, my back on the bench.

Anna reached out and hugged me. "Oh, Alexis. We're going to have so much fun together."

I pushed myself up and hugged her back. "Yes, we will."

After a long goodbye, I had made it back to my car and started driving home. What a weird job, I thought. Who would have thought turning into someone's ass would be so much better than any other job I had worked?

***

Anna stood up, getting out of the car. I could feel a chill against our lower body. Including our bare, pantyless ass.

"You're such a pervert, Alexis. I can't believe you talked me into this."

If I still had a mouth I would've smirked. I had spent the past couple weeks attempting to convince Anna to go grocery shopping in only a dress. She had been resistant at first, not wanting anyone she knows to get a peek of something they shouldn't have seen. As she put it.

It had taken some pestering on my part. Eventually I had convinced her that she couldn't have an ass as nice as myself and just sit and answer emails and have Zoom meeting all day. Such a nice butt should be shared and admired by the world. For some reason this had gotten through to her when nothing else had. I hadn't thought of Anna as the exhibitionist type, but I had found my way in.

Every morning when I arrived, I brought a black coffee for myself and a caramel mocha for Anna. While I nursed my coffee, I would press Anna about the events of the previous day. She would try to hide it, deflect, trying not to give in to her baser desires. Over the course of the month I had worked for her, Anna broke faster and faster. She would start rambling about all the people she had caught staring at me, her fat ass. All kinds of men, from college boys to men old enough to be Anna's father. Their girlfriends and wives. Middle-age women at the store to pick up groceries, retail workers, one of my female teachers from high school. All kinds of people couldn't get enough of Anna's body. It drove her crazy. And I had figured out which of her buttons to push. Now Anna was walking us into the grocery two towns over, wearing only a dress.

I felt Anna walk onto the hard tile of the store, grab a cart and start shopping. Anna still hadn't learned, though. She walked like a normal person doing their normal grocery shopping. Not a rich, pantyless exhibitionist who had turned another woman into her ass and legs.

I bent over, sticking our butt out. Not quite enough to get called out on it, but enough to allow any wandering eyes a nice view. Anna tried to fight to take back control, but I knew how to keep control. I only allowed Anna enough control to stop and start walking, making sure as many as possible could appreciate their fine rear.

They walked like this for a few minutes. Anna tested me, trying to get control back. I knew her tricks, though. She wouldn't get out of this so easily. While we had spent some weeks fused together, we generally didn't have to share control like this. Usually she or I had control, not both. Luckily for me, I didn't have to worry about being pantyless at the supermarket if I messed something up. Eventually, Anna stopped and whispered. "Alexis.. so many people are watching me. God, they're all going to think I'm such a w- whore." Anna's voice shook on the last line. Alexis responded to this by sticking their ass out even further. Their dress pulled up even further - I could feel it start to climb up their ass. Anna choked out another whisper. "A-Alexis! You're such a bitch!" Anna's pussy told another story, though.

"Are you doing OK, ma'am?" came from a man's voice behind them. Anna tried to spin around and face him, but I was still trying to hold us as still as possible. We ended up crashing to the floor, dress flipped up. I could feel the cold store air all over our now bare ass. I could even feel the air on our asshole. I wasn't sure if we could have landed in a more compromising position. The man must have gotten quite a nice view, I thought to myself. Lucky bastard.

I relinquished control of our legs and Anna quickly scrambled up. Anna tried to stutter something, but all that came out was gibberish. Anna immediately turned and started heading back where we had entered the store. She power walked the entire way out of the store, legs and back as straight and normal as possible. Probably rocking the bitch face as well to try to make sure nobody would try to talk to her or question her. The perfect, classy woman. Definitely not an exhibitionist slut whose pussy was nearly dripping.

After a short walk, Anna got back in the car. "Oh my god, Alexis. You're gonna get me arrested!" Anna kept protesting. "I can't believe you convinced me to do this." True, but it hadn't taken too much effort to get her to agree. "We should have gone to a further away store." We were already two hours away, did she not realize getting sat on in those car seats gets uncomfortable after a while? "I can't believe you made us fall over!." Hey! We made ourselves fall over! This went on for a while, Anna protesting but her pussy betraying her love of it. I probably pushed her into the deep end a bit too fast, but hey, no harm, no foul, right?

We eventually got back to Anna's, and she hurried inside, causing me to bounce along. She hurried to the fusing room, as we now called it, and began the unfusing process. Before long, Anna pulled her ass off of my face. She turned to face me. "You're free to leave early, Alexis. I have some personal matters to attend to this afternoon." Anna looked very flustered, more than I'd ever seen her. She quickly hurried out. I pulled myself up, moving to wipe off my face and I felt a wet spot on my chin. I smirked. I'd really done a number on her this time.

I put my clothes back on and started to head downstairs. I stopped by Anna's room first, though. I put my ear up against the door. I could hear a light ... spinning sound? A vibrator? This woman owns a vibrator? And I got her this desperate to use it? She must have loved today even more than I thought!

As I stepped on to the front porch, I saw John getting out of a taxi. Is he already back from his work trip? He turned around and waved at me. "Alexis! It's great to see you!" I walked over and shook his hand, but he pulled me into a hug.

"Its great to see you too, Mr Jameson. How did the trip go?"

"Incredible. I closed the deal, and it went better than even my wildest dreams..." he continued the story while I helped bring in his luggage, then kept going even past that. He kept talking as we stood around his luggage. On and on about his job.

While I normally liked talking to John, this wasn't the time. "Hey, John." I interrupted. He finally stopped talking. "Your wife and I had a bit of an adventure today. I think she could use some, how can I say this... husbandly help?" I finished with a smirk.

He straightened up and grabbed at his tie, then started loosening it. "Ah, yes, of course. I've been away a while. Until tomorrow, then?"

"Until tomorrow." I replied, then headed out as John bounded up the stairs.


Tirannn
Tirannn
9 Followers