Bossed Around

Story Info
An assistant finds out her employer has something to hide.
23.7k words
4.85
24.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well this is some bullshit." I sighed and hit the elevator button for my boss's floor, shifting the stack of folders I carried to my left hand. I had been waiting around all day for the product team to finish their design review and submit their changes for approval. Ms. Bryant had a 'pressing engagement' and couldn't stay at the office. So I got stuck with the task of delivering the hard copies to her place. In the past year I'd learned that she liked paper, something about the tactile feel of it worked better for her than digital. It was 7:30 on a Tuesday, and while I didn't have plans I was feeling a little taken advantage of. "I don't even get overtime for this," I muttered as I stepped out of the elevator.

I knocked on Ms. Bryant's door, but she wasn't the one who answered. Instead a statuesque redhead was looking down at me. She was in a skin tight gray dress, which showed off her curves perfectly, and she gave me a huge, sparkling smile when she saw me. "Oh, I didn't know we were getting entertainment tonight."

"Uh, this is Carmen Bryant's apartment, right?" I was feeling a little confused. This woman was all legs and tits and perfect hair, very distracting.

"It sure is. Come on in." She stepped to the side and waved me in. "Carm! There's a very cute girl here to see you!"

That attracted attention, and two more beautiful women appeared, both of them in short, tight dresses just like the redhead.

"I love cute girls," the first, a blonde in a black dress, said.

"Who doesn't?" The second asked. She was charcoal black, with a shaved head and red lips.

The three of them were standing very close to me, and I was feeling crowded, even a little trapped. The compliments were making me blush. I took care of myself, but compared to these Amazons I felt mousy, small. I was small compared to most people anyway, just a few inches over five feet. I wore heels to compensate, but even so, I was petite.

"Will you vultures leave my assistant alone?" Ms. Bryant came out into the living room, still dressed in her work clothes, a black pencil skirt and a maroon blouse. She had unbuttoned more of her top than usual, a long expanse of her olive cleavage exposed to the world along with her black bra. Clearly she was getting ready for a fun evening. "Thank you, Bree. I'm sorry it's so late. Feel free to come in a little later tomorrow to make up for it."

"Oh, thank you," I said, handing over the folders. My eyes involuntarily flicked down at her cleavage for a moment. "Um, I think everything is there. Call if you're missing anything. I'll just be at home tonight, so I can take care of it."

"You don't need to go home, sweetie. Plenty to take care of right here." The blonde gave me a huge smile and dragged her tongue across her upper lip. That generated a chorus of laughter from the other two.

Ms. Bryant rolled her eyes and guided me to the front door. "You better get out of here before they start giving you shots. Thanks again." The door closed behind me, but I could hear wolf whistles and laughter from the other side.

I shook my head as I walked back down the hall to the elevator. I wouldn't have guessed Ms. Bryant had such rowdy friends. The elevator door opened as I approached, and another tall, beautiful woman walked out. Asian this time, with her long hair pulled back in a braid that swung to her ass. She smiled at me as our paths crossed. "Hey cutie." Her voice was husky and sensual.

When I was alone in the elevator I leaned against the wall and took a deep breath. That was weird. I felt... jittery, like adrenaline was pumping through my system. Something about those women. I bit my lip. Was I horny?

I kept thinking about them all week, their quick smiles and shining lips. Their toned legs. Greg, the guy I'd been seeing for a little more than a month, wasn't much help. He was handsome enough and nice enough. But he went down on me like it was an unpleasant chore and he had yet to make me cum. That being said, he wasn't a complete jerk, so I'd probably keep seeing him.

Ms. Bryant didn't mention the night, other than to thank me for bringing the documents. I did start noticing her more, though. Her clothes, her hair, they way a line formed between her brows when she was concentrating. She was beautiful. I knew that before, but now I was extremely aware of her looks, her body.

My magic wand was getting a lot of game time.

But eventually, mercifully, the weekend arrived. I could forget all about my boss, the hot women she kept around. The way her blouse had slipped open during a meeting on Thursday, revealing a wide expanse of lacy bra. That one had been tough to get out of my head. Greg and I went out on Friday, and as he snored away after pumping into me for a few minutes I stared at the ceiling. Something was missing.

Saturday was better. A few of my friends wanted to go clubbing, so I threw on a short little dress and some heels and met them out. The club was loud and sweaty, the drinks expensive but strong, and after a few shots I was doing great. I felt slick and smooth, the struggles of the week forgotten for a moment. I danced with my friends, flirted with some guys I never planned on calling, and got nice and tipsy as the night went on. At one point, well after midnight, I pressed up against the bar to order a gin and tonic.

And there she was.

It was one of Ms. Bryant's friends. The Asian woman I'd passed in the hall. She saw me right as I saw her, and our eyes locked. Her smile was big and hungry, lighting up the room. She came right over, deftly navigating the crowd, and slid in right next to me.

"Hey cutie," she said over the music. "I didn't catch your name the other night. I'm Lina." She held out her hand.

"B-Bree." Her touch was electric, lightning racing up my arm and shivering down my spine when our fingers met. "Nice to meet you."

I think she could see how she was affecting me, and her smile went just a bit wider. "Let me get your drink." She gestured to the bartender.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. And she could tell. She was just so beautiful. Her hair was in the same long braid that I had seen the other night, a thick rope hanging down her back. She had traded in her little dress for a low cut top and a pair of pants that cupped her ass and flowed around her legs. She had a full mouth, her plump lips painted a deep shade of purple.

Our drinks came, bourbon on the rocks for her, and she leaned down. "Should we dance?"

"God, yes," I replied. She led me out onto the dance floor. We were in sync immediately, swaying to the music, her hand on my hip guiding me to the beat. I bit my lip as I looked up into her eyes. Goddamn, she was hot. I had never been into women before, but something about her was making me reconsider my heterosexuality.

Lina must have seen that, because about a minute into our second song she took a drink of her bourbon, smiled down at me, and then leaned in to kiss me. I melted into her, a breathy moan escaping my lips as her tongue slid into my mouth. She was in complete control, conquering my mouth, her soft lips capturing mine in a velvet embrace. Our tongues slid together as we dueled for dominance. I lost, happily. My drink was gone, set down somewhere, and I had one hand on her hip, the other cupping her cheek. Lina had a slender fingered hand on my ass. The beat of the music poured through me in perfect harmony with the pounding of my heart.

Then some asshole guys near us made a loud comment and broke the spell. Lina pulled away from our embrace and shot them a dirty look. "Do you want to go somewhere quieter?" She asked, pressing her lips to my ear.

"Yes, please. Just let me tell my friends I'm leaving." They were right where I left them, sporting a mix of confused expressions and wry smiles. "Hey, I'm gonna head out."

My best friend, Mira, cocked an eyebrow at me. "Are you sure about this, Bree? She isn't really your type."

Mira wasn't wrong about that. I'd never gone home with a girl before. But there's a first time for everything, right? "Don't worry, we've met before." Not exactly a lie. "I'll call you tomorrow."

And then we were off. Lina had her phone out, calling a car. She pulled me out to the sidewalk, the night air feeling wonderfully cool after the sweaty club. "We have a few minutes," she said in that husky voice of hers. She pushed me up against the wall, her mouth finding mine. This make out was hungrier than the one in the club, like she was trying to consume me. Her hands roamed my body, grabbing my ass, stroking along my sides, cupping my cheek and the back of my head. She pulled away as the car rolled up, leaving me breathless.

I wanted to be polite to our driver, so I resisted the urge to crawl into her lap in the back seat. I settled for trading a hot gaze with her, my tongue flicking out to wet my lips. Lina looked to check that the driver wasn't watching too closely, and then placed her hand on my thigh. She slid up my bare leg, under my dress, and cupped me through my panties. I let out a low breath and spread my legs a bit. Her long middle finger began stroking up and down, grazing my lips through the thin fabric. It took all of my willpower to not guide her hand under the lace. I wanted her to feel how wet I was.

Luckily for us, and the cleanliness of the driver's seats, Lina's place wasn't all that far away. We practically dashed hand in hand through the empty lobby. The elevator up to the fifteenth floor was the site of another extended make out, though we were just getting to the good part when the bell rang and the door opened. Then the walk down the hall, and the fidgeting wait while she unlocked her door.

"Oh, wow. You have a nice place." Much nicer than my apartment, clearly Lina was doing well for herself. She had a big kitchen, enough room for a separate dining table, and a huge comfy looking couch. One wall was all windows, looking out over the city. I strolled over, my lust momentarily forgotten, and took in the view. "This is wonderful."

"I'm glad you like it," Lina said as she came up behind me. She grabbed my waist, and leaned in to kiss along my neck. I sighed at that, and then moaned as she slid her hands up to cup my breasts. God, she knew exactly how to touch me.

I spun in her embrace, my lips finding hers for a long kiss. "I've never, uh, with a girl, you know..." I suddenly felt nervous, unconfident. Better just to push through it and get to the good stuff, in my experience. I let my hands fall to her waistband, undoing the buttons holding her pants on. Surprise flared in her eyes at my boldness, which made me smile. I slid my hand inside and then... paused. That was... I took a small step back. "Oh, I didn't realize."

Lina pulled back from me, giving me some space. "Sorry if I surprised you. I don't always like to advertise." She undid her pants and began pushing them down her legs. "It's alright if you're not interested."

Her pants hit the floor and my jaw dropped. "Holy shit." I'd thought I felt the base of a dick in her pants, but that wasn't what Lina was packing. She had a COCK, a hefty length of meat stretching down her thigh, bigger than I'd ever seen. She kept it strapped down to her leg with a lacy garter. "I--wow. I mean, I know surgeries and hormones, they're getting really good, but, just, fuck." I knew I was rambling a bit. "You, uh, you really pass." I hoped that wasn't offensive. My brain was working overtime to convince me that this was still a good idea. New experiences, right?

"Thank you," Lina said with a smile. "But I'm not trans. I was born like this."

"Really?"

"Yep. All me, all natural." She slid the garter down her thigh, and her cock surged upwards until it was parallel with the floor. "You can take a look, if you like."

"Hoooo, fuck. Ok." I took a little step forward, reaching out to rest my fingers on her. She was hot and soft, her skin like a layer of silk over the hard flesh underneath. I put both hands on her, wrapping my fingers around her as best I could. She was so thick. "I can feel your heartbeat," I murmured. It was true, a steady pulse echoing through her as blood pumped into her rod. I lifted her up slightly, inspecting her cock in the dim lighting. Goddamn she was big, maybe a foot long, easily the biggest I'd ever seen. And getting bigger as her blood flowed, swelling by inches as I watched. Lina's cock was laced with thick veins, pulsing with blood. I let my fingers glide across them as I stroked her. She was capped with a fat crown, just a bit wider than the rest of her, flared at the base and a little darker. "God, it's kind of scary to look at."

"Then don't look at it." Lina took me by the waist and spun me around, pressing me to the window. I gasped and, out of some pure wanton instinct, cocked my hips to stick my ass out. That made her chuckle. "You want me, don't you? Little slut." She pulled my skirt up over my hips, and then slapped my ass. "Say it."

"I want you so fucking bad," I moaned. "Please Lina, please I--," I cut myself off with a ragged breath as she hooked her fingers into my thong and pulled it down to my feet. A quick kick sent the lacy underwear flying. I felt her squat behind me, and I spread my legs a little wider. My breaths became a near scream as her tongue dragged up my slit. Fuck, getting eaten from behind? What if she--? My mind went blank as her tongue swiped across my asshole. "Fuuuuuuck," I groaned, my legs shaking from the sensation.

"Oh, do you like that?" Lina teased. She slid a pair of fingers into my pussy, dragging them across my g-spot and conducting a symphony of wet, lewd noises. "Do you like getting your tight little ass eaten?" She leaned back in, her flat tongue working my backdoor while her fingers plunged into me.

I was too far gone to even attempt a response. My ragged moans fogged the glass in front of my face. My hands left palm prints where I tried to find just a bit of leverage, anything to drive her deeper. Lina was an expert, a virtuoso with her mouth and hands. She played me perfectly, working my g-spot and clit, her tongue swiping and burrowing at my backdoor. She was so good, that her sudden absence was a crushing loss. I groaned in frustration, turning my head to see what the problem was.

The press of her crown to my slit nearly made me cum. The heat of her, the pressure of her advance, it overwhelmed all of my defenses. God, I was ready, wet and open for her. My lips spread around that huge crown, nectar drooling down her length. It was like I was sucking her in, desperate to be filled by her. And Lina filled me, inch after inch, each bulging vein snagging for a moment on my labia before pushing into me. I've never thought of myself as a size queen, never thought penetration was as good as clitoral stimulation. But fuck, she unlocked something inside of me at that moment. Stretched, filled, every perfect inch of her taking everything I had to give.

I did cum when her pelvis slapped into my ass. My core flexed, legs quivering and my hands scrabbling for purchase on the glass as then climax roared through me. Lina held me there, letting the aftershocks run through me, my cunt squeezing her cock. I was gasping so hard against the window that little droplets of condensation ran down the glass.

And then she really took me.

Lina pulled almost all the way out of me, my lips gripping onto her with an exquisite sensation. When only her tip remained inside my cunt, she fell back into me, a full length thrusts that left me gasping. Then she did it again, and again, a little faster each time. The sound of her hips slapping my ass matched my wanton moans and her own ragged breaths. As she sped up Lina pulled me upright, my back pressing against her breasts. She had one arm wrapped around my waist and a hand sliding up my throat to cup my chin. She pounded into me, full length thrusts going deeper, deeper, deeper into the dripping heat of my core. I came a second time, and then a third, and she was the only thing holding me upright. I screamed my orgasms out into the empty apartment until her lips found mine and muffled me. Her tongue plunged into my mouth completing her conquest of my body.

The first swelling of her cock that announced her own climax was alarming enough that my eyes went wide. But the eruption of heat in my core tipped me over the edge for a fourth time. We came together, my pussy desperately milking her cock for its seed. Thick pulses of her cum filled me over and over, until it began oozing out of me and dripping from her balls. Lina was thrusting all the while, churning up our juncture into a sloppy mess. We broke apart from our kiss but our eyes stayed locked, mouths gasping at the mutual heat that had built between us. My skin was slick with sweat, the fire she ignited within me burning hot.

Her thrusts into me were slowing, but not stopping, and Lina tilted her head in and placed her lips next to my ear. "That's one."

The next morning I woke alone in a king sized bed, the diffuse morning light coming in through the shades. Lina's bed. I stretched my arms above my head and reveled in the pleasant ache coming from my groin. It had been a long night. After our first coupling against the window, Lina had thrown me over the dining room table without even bothering to remove her cock first, and took me from behind while I writhed on the hardwood. Then the kitchen counter, spun around so we were face to face, my feet propped on her shoulders. I rode her on the couch, lips locked the entire time as my ass slapped down on her hips, desperately working out another potent load. We'd finished the night in bed, her hand in my hair, pressing my face into a pillow as she took me. What a wonderful evening.

I sat up and took a quick look around. No sign of my clothes. I'd shed them in the living room at some point. But there was a robe thrown across an armchair on the corner, along with a note.

Bree-

I'm an early riser, but I didn't want to wake you. Here's a robe if you need it. Coffee's on the counter and I'm on the balcony

-L

It wasn't much of a robe, short and nearly transparent. But I caught the sight of myself in the mirror and moaned a little. I looked good, my hair tousled and a well fucked glow coming from my skin. I ran my hands up my torso and cupped my pert titties, pinching my nipples through the thin fabric. The heat in my core had barely cooled since last night and as I groped myself it only surged higher. Time to find Lina.

My first tour of her apartment had been something of a whirlwind, and she hadn't found the time to show me the balcony. I guess she was too busy stuffing me with load after load of cum. But it was nice, with a decent view of the city and a fair amount of privacy. Which was good, since Lina hadn't bothered to tie her own robe shut and was lounging in the sun.

"Good morning," she said, looking up from her chair. I couldn't see her eyes behind the mirror shades of her sunglasses, but I could feel the appraisal in them as she looked over my body. Her smile told me she liked what she saw. "Sleep well?"

There was a second lounger on the balcony and I took a seat, drinking a sip of coffee before answering. "I did. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I slept so well." I grinned over at her. "Maybe you had something to do with that."

"Maybe I did." Lina picked up a bottle of tanning oil and drizzled a generous portion over her torso, rubbing it in with her hands. "All those orgasms might've helped too."

Just watching her was taking my breath away. I had been so enamored with her cock last night that I didn't have the chance to appreciate the rest of her body. Her cock was still there in all its glory, draped heavily over her thigh, giving off an aura of potential even when it was flaccid. But the rest of her? Fuck me. She had nicely rounded double handful tits, sitting full and perky on her chest even though she was laying back a bit. They were capped by small dark nipples, standing up stiffly in the sun. As she oiled her chest she caught each one between a thumb and forefinger, tugging at them and jiggling her tits a bit before releasing them. I followed her hands with my eyes as they glided over her flat stomach and traced along the outline of her abs. Then down her strong legs, leaving everything shiny. And then it was back to her cock. Lina lifted up the heavy length and stroked it, making it slick and shiny with oil. And more than a little erect. She let her rod rest on her belly while she went for her balls. They were the size of apples, filling out a hairless sack. She let out a little moan as she stroked them, and I echoed it as she massaged oil into her skin, her fingers squeezing and stretching. Her cock trembled a bit, and a thick blob of precum oozed out of her and smeared across her skin.