Her Place

Story Info
Emma learns what she means to Jonah.
3.2k words
3.75
731
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Crawl."

She nearly rolled her eyes, but had stopped her walk anyway. Crossed her arms.

"I asked you not to spend your time at those places."

"You're not the boss of me."

"Get on your knees."

She froze up, not ready for the tone shift.

"Can we not..."

"ON YOUR KNEES," he finally barked loud enough.

She lowered herself and mumbled, "I was with friends, I don't understand why this is such a.."

He waved her shut. Jonah's natural brusqueness inflamed around her. Especially when she was like this.

"Get down here. Be silent."

Emma crawled to her spot next to him. She fidgeted and pouted, but did not dare to say more. The silence soothed him. He closed his eyes.

"What you understand or not is not my concern. Places like that are not for you. And you reek of alcohol."

"I thought you liked it," she smiled, straightening up.

"Don't think."

Their eyes met. She infuriated him like this - stupidly defiant, messy.

"You wouldn't know what that's like. Down," he twirled his finger round.

Emma turned around and lowered to her hands. She prepared herself for a spanking, when suddenly his hand pressed on her back and he was pushing his cock in.

"Aaah..." she gasped.

"You know what getting fucked is like. You know I just like fucking you Emma. "

He pulled away, spit down, and pushed in, this time clearly determined to make it to the end. Emma's hands reached back to pull herself open for him but got a slap on the wrist.

He leaned over to give himself a push and press his entire length into her warm welcome. Her cunt must've been dripping all the way here, that little slut.

"Doesn't mean I like You." He slammed into her. "You're never gonna be worth it."

Those last words were reaching a little too close to the truth not to sting, but the sting easily drowned in everything else Emma felt. The spite in his body was palpable but it drew him to her still. The taste of the only power she could remember filled her to the brim.

"You're gonna learn your place slut..."

Jonah felt sweat gather on his forehead. The rage coursing through his body began winding down, far from released. He grabbed her hair and pulled her ear closer to his mouth.

"I'm sick and tired of your little games, Emma. You know what you're here for. You either get with the program - or get the fuck out." He pulled harder, "Do you understand?"

"Yeah..."

"Do you?!"

"Ouch... yes."

"So do you wanna get out? Or are you gonna be a good fucking cunt like I need you to be?"

"No.. I'll be good."

"Then what happened tonight??"

"Nothing, I... "

He dropped her abruptly and pulled away. She turned around, looking up at him apologetically.

"Did you disobey me, cunt? Or was it nothing?"

"I disobeyed... I'm sorry.

"I'm done here Emma. For you to understand - i don't even know what I'd need to do with you. I don't have the energy."

Emma felt the cold air of a play gone too far.

"No, I.. I'm sorry! I can learn - I will, ok?"

"Not OK, no - you're asking me to spend my time teaching you. I don't care to."

"No but, I'm serious!"

"So am I."

"Please?.." Emma looked around the floor. She was always so uncomfortable begging.

"You couldn't handle it."

"I'll handle it. I promise."

Her tone was now free of the last of the playfulness.

"I don't want to hear you whine about it"

"I won't."

"Fine. I'll give you a chance. But from now on, you don't like something - there's the door. I dont need your attitude here. Understood?"

"Yes."

He reached for her neck and brought her closer.

"It's 'Yes, Sir' from now on."

"Yes, Sir," She said, feeling silly.

***

It's been at least two hours. Emma's arching her back as much as she can, forcing her to turn her behind up toward more burning pain and against every instinct in her body. This causes a kind of a twitchy dance, which Jonah enjoys watching even more than her teary face.

"Twenty... two..." she mumbles in high pitch as the belt lands flat across her skin.

Jonah has to hold the bottle in place against her anus contracting around it. She's gotten the neck end down but the rest was far too large. Still, he could press down and watch the widening glass spread her open. He had a soft spot for the way she whimpered.

"Keep licking." He urged her unnecessarily. With her face pressed against his balls there was little else she had to do.

"Twenty-three!..." she yelped out, muffled. "Twenty...four.. ah.."

He took out the bottle and spread her ass as wide as it went. The little pink opening wishing to close left a tiny but visible gap now. Jonah spit right over it.

"Hold it."

Her hands reluctantly replaced his and he watched this display of her inner battle a little longer before landing the final blow right between her cheeks.

"Aaaah!....." Emma curled down. "Twenty... Five."

"Good girl."

He watched her, suddenly ambivalent. He was running out of steam. Emma was a sight, even in this state - especially in this state - but at his age satiation was a different beast. He smiled at her trying to gather herself, to resolve whatever she was feeling. Pliable like mud.

Without saying a word he slipped to the floor and grabbed her hips like a plate. She jolted and tightened but Jonah dove into her pussy head first. The little slut was leaking down her thighs.

Within minutes the room filled with Emma's desperate moans. Jonah smiled smugly into her, squeezing her burning skin.

After enough playing with her writhing body he shoved two fingers into her to finish her off. His tongue barraged her clit, his hand massaging it from the inside. She was shaking in his hands within seconds, spilling into his mouth. He licked the last of it with satisfaction - he'd always loved the taste of a whore in the making.

He hugged her, bringing her to his chest. Overwhelmed, Emma gently sobbed, settling her emotions. When he felt her relax he brought her face up to his.

"Do you understand now? Who does your cunt belong to?"

"You."

He squeezed.

"To You, Sir." Raw and sincere. No flinching at the title this time.

"Good. That's all you are, do you understand that?"

"Yes. I'm your cunt, Sir"

"You're here because I like dumping my cum into you more than into a towel. That's it. You're my pretty little cum bucket."

"I'm your cum.. bucket."

He kissed her and then locked his eyes into hers.

"Don't ever disobey me again baby."

***

Over the months Emma grew to loathe whenever he asked her to accompany him out in public. His friends tended to be old and vulgar, occasionally accompanied by younger women that, much like Emma, spent the long dinners mostly silent.

Except today. A tall brunette not much older than Emma spent the dinner entertaining the table with constant innuendos delivered in thick Slavic accent and a neckline that hung precariously low over her luscious breasts. The men at the table loved making her laugh, which, grabted, didnt seem too hard.

There were five of them and after dinner tge oldest guy in the group invited them all for drinks. He had a large house and they settled into a lounge room on the ground floor. The energy shift to that of a private event was immediately palpable. After a couple of rounds of tequila Elena took the "stage" - turned up the music and began dancing. For a few songs all eyes were locked on her.

"Emma, why don't you join your friend? Show us something!"

"Yeah Emma! Get in there!"

Emma, mortified, resisted. Elena walked over.

"Your friend doesn't want to dance with you!"

"Maybe she doesn't dance - its ok. Maybe she do something else!

"Yeah, maybe... Hey, what else does your girl do?" One of the men asked Jonah.

"Haha! As a gentlemen I could not say."

"Aaaahh of course, of course" Elena's boyfriend laughed. "That means she does good with her mouth."

Emma turned from red to pale as the joke went on and on - and then out of control. Suddenly they all wanted her to prove herself. Somehow the responsibility to not make Jonah a liar fell to her too.

"Elena," Jonah took the girl's hand. "Will you help us settle this little bet? By being our impartial judge?"

"Of course. I love to judge!" Elena giggled.

"Lovely. You're gonna tell us if Emma is as good of a kisser as I think."

"Kiss? I don't kiss girl, no."

"Oh? Never?"

"Never. Why, when you have so much man!"

"Haha, okay, okay. So no kissing then."

"No thank you."

"Any ideas, gentlemen? Emma?"

Emma seemed to be the only one without a suggestion. Jonah pretend-pondered.

"Well, Elena, what if she kissed you? Somewhere where you don't have to kiss her back? You just sit back and relax, you know? And then tell us if she's good or not."

"Oh, what kind of kiss is that?" She asked, clearly knowing the answer.

"Right down there. Let her eat you out."

"Right here?"

"Yes. We need you, Elena. Please."

Elena looked at Emma, evaluating.

"You crazy," She smiled at Jonah. "Ok! I'm in!"

Emma sat frozen until Jonah came over and landed a fast kiss on her lips.

"Emma," he said looking into her eyes. "This is your chance to show us what a good little cunt licker you are."

"Jonah, please..."

"Are you not? You calling me a liar?"

"No - I just, I'm not... not here? I've never done that.."

Someone whistled.

"Yes I know. You'll be fine. Just do what you do to my balls."

There was some hooting and whistling Jonah mouthed "good girl". Emma was shocked but knew she wasnt ready to disobey him, not publicly like that.

And so there was no point in dragging it on. Emma hesitated again once the girl's knees were level with her. Elena wasn't mean, but not exactly friendly with her either. She certainly took pleasure in the gap between the kind treatment the two girls received from the group.

All four men crowded around the chair.

"Ok, let's see if she good like you say!" She said, teasing her dress up to her waist. Emma froze up, at a loss for her next move, earning herself a painful pinch on the nipple. Jonah was watching, no more patient now than his usual.

She leaned in and pulled off the black lace covering up Elena's cleanly waxed privates. Elena, unlike Emma, knew how to make a show out of her pleasures. She kept the erotic sway in her hips from earlier, she made even the breath rising through her chest a part of her subtle dance. She spread her knees apart for Emma without even looking at her. The guy she came with scooted closer to her and reached his arm around her shoulders.

So that's how Emma had her first taste of a woman - with four guys staring down at them. The flurry of response in the room overshadowed her own and soon faded into the background along with everything else - now that she had something to do, she could just focus on doing it well.

Emma had already learned how much of her pride she could overcome. Jonah had taught her that her that strength lies in just that. And so that became the thing she was allowed to take pride in - meeting the always-shifting standard of her moody benefactor.

She was trusting by nature. Naive, some would say. She thought this humiliating performance would be the end of it.

"You like that baby?" Asked the man massaging Elena's lush tits, who was moaning generously.

"Mmmhmm... not as good as you my superman." She giggled.

"Emma, you hear that? The lady is not impressed." Jonah laughed.

Emma knew he wasn't joking and amped up her efforts but it wasn't enough.

"Let's get you some motivation. Lift up your skirt.

She couldn't disobey him. Not in front of all these other people.

"Aaah!..."

His belt - she knew this pain well. She burrowed her face into Elena's pussy, stuffing her tongue deep into this foreign woman.

"Aaaa-aah... auu.." Emma whimpered at another slash. The men loudly marveled over the marks quickly showing on her skin.

"That's how you keep them in check." Said the host, a stocky asian man that spoke rarely but effortlessly commanded the room anytime he did.

"I treat my woman like a queen!" Grumbled Elena's boyfriend without looking up.

"That's right brother. You treat queens like queens," Jonah paused, "And whores - like whores."

Emma was used to his games in private, but he'd never called her a whore in front of other people before. She focused on Elena's little twitches to guide her to her orgasm. The sooner she cums the sooner they can all go home, she thought.

"What else does she do?" Asked the Asian man.

"For you? Anything. She does what she's told."

"Takes what she's given." The man chuckled.

"Certainly sir." Jonah held one hand to his heart and the other on the man's back, even bowing his head a little. "Please, see for yourself if you like."

The man looked down at Emma with her bare ass perked up, evaluating.

"You know what, I might just take you up on that."

"Please! It'd be her honor."

The man waved Jonah away, unimpressed by his crooked flattery. He undid his pants as quickly and dispassionately as one might approaching a urinal. He knelt down behind Emma and grabbed her waist, checked her pussy, then grabbed his semi-hard cock and shoved it inside her.

"Aaahhh-mmmgghh" Emma gasped before he leaned over and pushed on her head with his weight. "Mmmmggaaghh... "

He went on pummeling into her until he was hard, silent, apart from the heavy breathing. The other men cheered on awkwardly as he took out his cock and pressed at her asshole.

"Aaaaaaah!" She gasped. It was all too fast, too exposed, too humiliating. "Aaahh... aaah..."

This silent, methodical ride went on for some time. Emma's back glistened with sweat, her dress long gone. Elena was making out with her guy - his cock was out too, getting expertly worked by her hand.

The man fucking Emma's ass picked up pace and then collapsed onto her back, driving his cock as far up her as it went. His warm breath covered her damp skin. Wheezing into her ear he pumped his load deep inside her. As quickly as he entered her, he pulled out and wiped himself off on her skin. He gave her ass a heavy smack before getting up and going off to the restroom.

"Hey man, you mind if I..."

"Sure, go ahead."

Emma shot a bitter glance at Jonah while his friend squeezed himself into her soaked pussy, squeezing her so that drips of cum leaked out from the hole above. Elena's been preoccupied with her man but once she saw boundaries shifting she took charge. She pulled Emma's head up and over to her partner's crotch, then propped her mouth open with two fingers. Jonah nodded approvingly.

And so with the "help" of her "friend" Emma was servicing two more cocks. Neither of them Jonah's. She also wasn't blind to the fact that throughout all this, he watched Elena - not her.

The cock in front particularly enjoyed Elena pushing Emma's throat down over the thick head. Emma was drooling, sweating, tearing up - but didn't resist once. She made the decision to follow this girl's lead. In truth, she was afraid to find out what might happen otherwise. Her pride has been wounded enough today.

The guys switched places. Elena spent some time slapping Emma's ass and holding her down but the men seemed to have had it under control. Jonah called her over.

Emma was blind to anything but the two rods pumping through her. The alcohol made them rough and slow to finish. A small puddle began to pull under Emma's chin. The one behind her switched holes and in that brief pause she glanced over - and saw Elena saddled on top of Jonah, grinding on his pants as they're making out. Emma had never felt so worthless as she did in that moment. She could neither look again nor remove that image from her mind, focusing all her torment on it.

Both guys preferred her to swallow their cum out of them. She swallowed it all without a complaint - but Jonah wasn't even looking. He was immersed in Elena's luxurious breasts as her ass rotated up and down, revealing a peek of Jonah's glistening cock inside her on each upswing.

Only once the two guys took their seats Jonah noticed that Emma has freed up. He called her over.

"Get down."

Emma got on her knees, somewhat soothed knowing that he needed her. He spread Elena's ass apart.

"Come on, make yourself useful."

That felt like the final slap in the face. Emma imagined refusing.

"Stick your tongue out!" He barked, then turning to Elena and holding her head gently. "You want your ass fucked by her tongue when you cum?"

"Oh yeah daddy... Make her eat my ass, please..."

Lightly shaking, Jonah's hand felt for Emma and he pressed her in.

"Make her eat it good daddy!"

Emma wanted to cry but instead she stuck her tongue out and found her way into into the ass of this random woman that suddenly captivated Jonahs attention so. His cock moved just inches away.

"Yeah, just like that, just like that..." Elena whimpered, slamming herself into oblivion. "Give it to me daddy!! Yes yes yess aaaahh!!"

Elena orgasmed the way a volcano erupts - suddenly and violently. She screamed and arched back, hanging onto Jonah's neck. Without ever stopping the rhythm she reached down for Emma and pressed her face up into her, forcing the girls head to bob along with them. Emma struggled to breathe but she had gotten quite good at holding her breath when she needed to. She knew it won't be long - and she was right. Within second Elena's pussy began gushing pure liquid over Jonah's cock. Emma tried to escape what she at first thought was piss, but one of the gentlemen behind took it upon himself to guide her back to first row. Elena kept shaking and squirting right over Emma's poor face. Emma watched Jonah's convulsing cock disappear inside her.

Elena's performance was the main act. Once it finished, the group settled into a much needed cooldown. Except for Emma who was tasked with cleaning them two lovebirds up. Soon as she did, Elena's guy called her over to "keep his dick warm".

Later as they were leaving, Emma had to stand and watch Elena save her number in Jonah's phone. Her heart sunk. Elena caught her watching them and walked straight over. She surprised Emma with a wet kiss.

"You're a good little pet, yes?"

Emma nodded, just barely.

"You eat good ass. Pussy - not so much." She twirled around and winked at the men. "I think I'll keep that one for the boys."

They loved it.