All Comments on 'Her Plan'

by Zrnko_Pisku

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Disgusting

Title says it all.

bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
Well...

There's 2 minutes of my life I'll never get back. What a waste of time/space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God That was Gross

On your anniversary? Non Erotic at best

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Everyone's a critic

It was interesting at least. Seemed like the couple enjoyed it. Keep writing.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Disgusting

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i dont share no real man does

she is a slut and whore and he is a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let the wife keep leading things

and in a not very long time the husband will be a cuckold (who has no balls for allowing his wife to dictate). It is pretty obvious where this 20 year marriage is headed and also the dumb fuck husband who is going to let it happen.

Anyone who finds this anniversary present erotic is really dysfuncional and needs lots of counselling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

This is erotic? Do I need to say more?

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Everything

But the cream pie. That's without appeal.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Predictable

Except for the indirect injection system, this was clearly going to happen. Even the creampie could be seen cumming (hehe)! Pretty much a flash story, but not bad, even with the unwise health-risk creampie! Maybe the hotel requires routine STD screenings!??

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This will lead to...

Next up Wife starts FUCKING other men and making hubby a clock sucking fag

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
gross

The clinical approach was somehow worse than straight cuckoldry.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Nasty**

In a bad way.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very different kind of cuckold story

I think she should fuck the guy the next time, since her husband knows that he can deal with her having sex with another man, and perhaps enjoy watching.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story!

She gave him his fantasy in an extraordinary way!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just illiterate garbage.

Those damned foreighners should stay with their own language! 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
idiot!

These 1* comments look like the work of Dwormdick...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Sick

She's nuts and now he's a cuck. Good job author.

Yeah right.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Too many cucks here already...

...I guess you intended to entertain a majority, right? Even though I absolutely dislike cuckold stories (i.e. Authors writing about their own longings), - what I even dislike more is someone critisizing under the cover of "Anonymous". That´s poor.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
gross

You can do better for a story!

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
ONCE AGAIN THE BIG HEAD

out scores the little head, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To EgoTrixi

" - what I even dislike more is someone critisizing under the cover of "Anonymous". That´s poor" said EgoTrixi.

Ok, I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm willing to bet your real name isn't EgoTrixi. So I looked at your profile page, just to make sure. The only detail listed is that you are over the age of 18, it doesn't list your sex or anything else of note, and of course, it does not have your real name anywhere. I suspect you don't cash your checks (assuming you work) in that name, nor receive bills that way, and I'm pretty sure your drivers license has a different name on it as well.

Here's hoping you now understand how abysmally stupid you are to make a comment about anonymity when all of us here are anonymous. Weapons-grade stupid, I might add.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful!

Just awful. No character development, and this act was just strange. When something's this strange you need to explore why someone would like this, not enjoying your own seconds, but someone else's leavings.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

So the big plan is to shove a strangers sperm into her cunt, no telling what kind of diseases, so the pussy whimp can fuck her and share the diseases and then the closet gay husband wants to suck up the stranger's cum too.

What a pathetic pair.

Just put him in frilly knickers and let him watch her fuck a busload of strangers so he can eat a massive cream pie.

That's next for the loser anyway. Now that she knows what a submissive pitiful cuck wannabe he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce Her

Now give her an anniversary gift, divorce papers.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
now I understand

the low score and only one favorite

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

I suppose they were made for each other? I sure don't want her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another sissy cuck and a slut story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous