Her Professor Ch. 01

Story Info
Professor Duffy can't get his new student out of his mind.
2.4k words
4.2
6.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello everyone, welcome to class. My name is Mr. Duffy." A few stragglers creep through the door as I introduce myself to the class. I used to get nervous standing in front of a crowd but after I got a few years of teaching under my belt, I found myself looking forward to meeting a fresh batch of students. The stadium seating makes me feel like I'm some gladiator putting on a show for the masses. "This is Econ 101, so if this comes as a surprise to you, I'm guessing you're in the wrong room."

A voice comes from the back of the room "Shit" The class snickers as a disheveled young man zips up his backpack and tosses his hood up over his head.

"Sorry..." I loudly whisper to him as he walks out the door. I turn back knowing to face my audience. "In front of each of you, there should be a course syllabus. If you didn't get one, please share with a neighbor and get one from me after class."

I proceed to go over the syllabus resulting in mixed reactions. I scan the students and apply labels. I know it's generally wrong to prejudge people, but it's a fun way for me to memorize the students. There's the students in the front row, eager to learn and will likely be raising their hand all semester hoping to show off their knowledge. There's the group of guys in the back, obviously playing some game on their phones. The wannabe Instagram models that put so much effort into taking effortless pictures. They usually spend the hour scrolling through social media but generally do well in class. There's the loners that found the edge of a row so no one would sit near them. They are often the better than average students and hate group projects. I hate to admit it, but this was me when I was going to college.

I had this secret ritual every semester on the first day of every class. I would get to class early to claim my perfect seat and watch people as they came through the door. I would sort each person into groups and see if I was right as the semester went on. I took special pleasure in ranking the girls by how hot they were and hoped for group assignments where we would be forced to work together. I was always intimidated by attractive girls. My fear of rejection tangled with my overwhelming desire to be near them is probably why I'm secretly a bit of a voyeur. Unfortunately, the shame of wanting to spy on girls only made it harder to speak to them, further perpetuating my spiral of perversion. If they only knew how I sexualized them, they would be disgusted. Aside from a handful of hormone-fueled peepings, I would keep my desires in check.

I move on and pull up the slideshow I have prepared on my laptop. I connect the hdmi cord coming out of the top of my desk into the side port of my laptop. My first slide projects on the screen and I turn down the lights making the presentation easier to see for those that care to pay attention. I find this oddly comforting, knowing everyone's eyes are glued to the screen while I can fade into the darkness like a stalking vampire. "You've probably all heard of supply and demand right?..."

I flip through slides and feel pretty good about how engaged the students are as I walk them through the material. I continue analyzing the students and putting them into boxes as I usually do, until I find one that catches me off guard. The first thing I notice is her fair skin, dark hair pulled up in a ponytail, and glasses with dark frames. She isn't typing her notes out on a laptop or tablet like most students, she is scribbling her notes on a spiral-bound legal pad. It's difficult to make out details, but I can tell she's wearing a white button down shirt with short sleeves. Her style is classic so she might be a hipster, but I've never seen a hipster sport a mainstream ponytail. She's not covered in spray-on tan and obsessed with her phone like the typical popular girl. She glances in my direction and her eyes lock with mine. Suddenly I'm in high school all over again. I quickly look away feeling embarrassed and try to regain my composure. "... and that's because... they have... " shit! What's that word? "... uh..."

"Competitive advantage." A voice comes from the crowd. Wait, how did she... I look up at my slides on the screen and see it written in big bold letters.

"Oh... right." I feel foolish as the class chuckles. Who knows what a competitive advantage is?" A few hands are raised, but I can't resist calling on the mysterious girl with the ponytail. "Yes, you."

"Let's say I have something you want, but a few other students in this class do too. I would have a competitive advantage if what I offered was more desirable to you. Another student may be able to quickly throw together a lesser version of what I have, which would make speed their competitive advantage. But if you are willing to wait, I can give you something of a higher quality. That is my competitive advantage."

I take a moment to collect my thoughts, as well as my jaw off the floor. Did she mean for that to sound as sexually charged as it did? I took every ounce of self control to not scan her body hoping to get a better view of the higher quality she was offering. "...thank you..."

"Veronica." She cuts in.

"Huh... oh right. Yes, thank you Veronica. That's correct." I look at the floor for a moment to clear my head and take a deep breath before continuing. I ramble on and flip through slides for the remainder of class, taking special care to look anywhere else beside the direction of Veronica.

"Alright, that's all for today. I'll see you all on Thursday. Oh, and remember my contact information is on the syllabus in case you need to get a hold of me. Thank you." The students pack up and shuffle towards the door. I have a couple hours before my next class so I decide to head out for a break. A little sunlight and fresh air will do me good after the thrillride I just experienced. I wait for the last student to exit the class before I step out and lock the door behind me.

"Will?"

I turn around expecting to see a fellow teacher, but come face to face with her. "Oh hi... Veronica, right?" I pretend like that name wasn't swimming around my head for the better part of an hour. She smiles and nods. "Sorry I was caught off guard, I'm not used to students calling me by my first name. I go by William though."

"Good to know. I just wanted to say I enjoyed class. There were a few other professors teaching this class but I'm glad I chose you."

"Me too, I..." her finger taps me on the nose causing me to pause in confusion. I focus back on her smiling face.

"I know, see you Thursday Will." She spins around and starts down the hall.

"It's Will... iam..." I trail off knowing my words are going unheard. I'm left to untangle the knot she's tied inside me as she disappears from view amongst a sea of students.

Dumbfounded, I turn back to the door, making sure it's locked before heading outside. I'm on autopilot as I head for the place I go when I need to clear my head. The way she looked at me, the way she spoke to me. What was that? The way she described competitive advantage... it just sounded so sexual. Oh come on, she was just talking economics and you are just horny. How long has it been anyways? I think back to the last sexual encounter that didn't involve my lubed-up hand and a box of tissues. I'm shocked ashamed at the realization. I guess I have become a recluse, spending my free time at home watching TV and playing video games. No wonder it sounded like Veronica was trying to turn me on.

I slide through the opening between an old fence and a big oak tree at the far end of the campus. A small path has been carved by the feet of people, probably students, that have found this secret place over the years. This edge of the campus is bordered with a thick mountain forest surprisingly well-preserved by the others that have come here before me. Aside from a few beer bottles and names carved into a tree, visitors have treated this place with respect. Small trails lead off in a few different directions on their way up the mountain. One of these days I'll go explore them, but today I'm happy to just lean up against a big tree and watch nature while my mind wanders.

I laugh at myself. Right, like some girl is going to try and seduce from across the room in the middle of class. I shake my head and smile at the absurdity of it all. My thoughts return to our exchange in the hall. She said she was happy she chose me. Those words conjure a memory of a time I was playing a pickup basketball game in the sixth grade.

"...and I choose..." there was nothing worse than hearing the names of the other boys being called out by the team captains. The longer it took to hear your name, the more it stung. "... Jake." Oof, the last man standing ... again.

"I'll show them!" I mutter under my breath. The words sound so silly, because I never do. But that day... I did. I don't know what came over me that day, but for one game, I was the Michael Jordan of the 5th grade.

"Man, I'm glad we chose you." Josh Walker, the most popular guy in school, was speaking to me. I almost reminded him that I was the leftovers, and nobody picked me. But I decided instead to enjoy the moment. This memory still makes me smile. Now that I think of it, this is the event that really turned things around for me. I showed everyone there was more to me than people knew. My new reputation along with a summertime growth spurt allowed me to enter junior high overflowing with confidence.

I Scoot forward and lay down, letting my head rest on a tree root. She's glad she chose me. Yeah yeah, I know. She meant she is glad she chose to take my class, but I can't help but feel proud to be teaching a class she wants to attend.

I open my bag and pull out a sandwich. Not exactly gourmet dining, but I've got student loans to pay off. I take a bite and look up at the leaves above me rustling in the breeze. My one-track mind hops back to Veronica without skipping a beat. Her words were so seductive, could she have a little school girl crush on me? A brief glimpse of Veronica in a school girl uniform puts a smile on my face. Red flags are frantically waving, reminding me of the line a teacher should never cross. I smugly dismiss this dramatic notion knowing that a little daydream is nothing to be concerned about. I close my eyes and indulge in a little fantasy.

It all starts with a pleated plaid skirt, a staple for every school girl outfit. It's the navy and green at just the right length. It's long enough to not look like a slutty halloween costume, but short enough to show a bit of skin above the knee-high white stockings. A tight white button-down shirt accentuates her breasts hiding beneath the unbuttoned black cardigan. She already has the glasses and ponytail to complete the look.

I reach down and adjust myself as my pants get tighter before taking another bite of my sandwich. She bends over to adjust the strap on her heeled Mary Janes, giving me a glimpse of her white cotton panties. She looks back at me and smirks knowing how much she is turning me on. She stands up and pulls down her shirt to cover the skin peeking out above her skirt. I approach and stare deep into her eyes, waiting for her to flinch. She stands firm and accepts my gaze. She is daring me to make a move. My playful grin fades in the face of this challenge and I see no other choice than to show her who is in charge. I firmly grab her by the hips and start to turn her around. She resists for a moment before smiling before relenting.

I feel the hem of her stocking with my fingers where it meets the back of her thigh. I trace it along her outer thigh and sweep upward once I reach her inner thigh. I can feel the goosebumps on her skin and hear her breath quicken as my fingers move upward. The higher I go, the warmer it gets. Her hand grips onto mine but she knows better than to guide where it goes. I am in charge and she knows it. She tilts her head, opening her exposed neck to me. The feeling of my breath on her neck is all she will feel. My fingers keep sliding until I feel her other thigh on the back of my hand. I pause and squeeze her hip with my other hand. She understands and widens her stance.

buzz buzz ... buzz buzz ... My vibrating phone pulls me from my daydream. I look at the screen and realize it's my alarm letting me know it's time to head back. "Damn!" I curse under my breath. I didn't even get to finish my lunch. I toss everything back in the bag and rearrange the tent pole I've pitched in my pants. "Ugh" I lament getting carried away with the fantasy, knowing I've got a case of blue balls in my future as I make my way back to the school.