Her Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica stays after class and leaves with more than a smile.
1.8k words
4.03
7.4k
3

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple days have passed and the weekend can't come soon enough. I keep one eye on the clock as I flip through the last few slides. Time seems to slow down as I approach the finish line. To make things worse, I've been holding back a full bladder for the past hour.

With a big smile I announce "Alright, that's all I've got for you. Remember to reach out to me if you have any questions. Have a good night."

Students file out of the classroom and I plan to be right behind them. It's been a long day and I can't wait to get home and relax. I hurriedly stuff my laptop and a handful of papers into my bag, hoping students take notice and leave me in peace. The last student walks out the door and I give them a moment to disperse before heading out the door. I definitely don't want to get caught out in the halls and dragged into a conversation before I can make it to the restroom.

Once I feel like I've given it enough time, I grab my bag and head to the door. I pull it open and reach over to flip off the lights.

"Hello Will."

My head instinctively snaps wide-eyed to face the figure standing at my door. "Oh, Veronica. Hey. You startled me. I thought everyone had left."

"They did. I'm working on a project and I could use your assistance." I wait for her to finish, but quickly realize she was instead waiting for me to connect the dots.

I fumble trying to quickly open the door. "Sorry, it's been a long day. Please come in." Veronica shifts her gaze to the classroom and walks inside. "I just need to run to the restroom really quick, so I'll be right back." I see her throw up a thumb as she puts her bag on the ground. I turn my heels and head out the door trying hide my desperate need to pee.

I return to see Veronica bending over and digging through her open backpack. She hasn't noticed me so I take in the view before me. She's bending at the hips letting the hem of her grey skirt fall right below her ass. Moving slowly, I quietly crouch down and tilt my head in hopes of getting a glimpse of what's beneath her skirt.

"I know what you're trying to do." I freeze in a panic as she resumes digging in her bag without looking at me. "I know you want to fuck me, but we both know that will never happen. Girls want to be fucked by real men that take what they want, not little boys that are only looking to fill their spank bank."

Holy shit! This sexy little thing is trying to get me to make a move. I knew she was flirting with me in class! She is practically begging for me to take her. She wants an alpha male, well she's about to get one. I rub my swelling cock through my slacks as I creep closer. Imagining her bent over a desk with her skirt flipped up and moaning in ecstasy gets me hard in a hurry. In a matter of seconds I'm standing behind her. I ask "Want to earn some extra credit?" as I put my hand on her hip and pull her beautiful ass into my cock hard dick that's waiting to be released. In one swift movement she spins around slamming her elbow into the side of my head. I stagger backward, surprised with the force of the blow.

She looks terrified as she picks up her backpack and runs away. I try to make sense of what just happened as I look around the room. I spot her standing at a table with her back to me, motionless. I push past the bewilderment and try to plead with her before she starts running again. "Shit! Look, I'm sorry Veronica! I'm sorry! Can we please talk about this?"

"It was nothing, I'll call you back in a minute." She reaches up and taps her earbud. Fuck, she was on the phone?! Without turning to face me, she calmly says "Yes, I will stay and talk on one condition. You will answer all my questions until I am satisfied. If you attempt to lie, mislead, or deceive me, this baby is going viral."

She steps aside revealing her laptop with a video of what just happened. I can feel the blood drain from my face and I feel like I just got kicked in the stomach. "Oh God no! You were recording me?! But why would..."

"Quiet!" She silences me with a commanding shout. "Before you start lecturing me, keep in mind that you just offered me extra credit to fuck you."

"I was just..."

"Shut... your... mouth," she growls through her teeth. I can tell she is serious and I know better than to push my luck. I do as she says and shut my mouth, letting her continue. "No more speaking. If you agree to my terms, simply nod your head. Otherwise, I make you famous."

This fucking bitch thinks she can hold this over my head forever. Once her back is turned, that laptop is getting smashed to pieces. I grind my teeth and nod my head.

"That's what I thought." She walks over to the teacher's desk at the front of the room and seats herself on top. "Come. Sit." She points to the floor in front of her. I get to my feet and glance at the laptop. Maybe if I ran I could get to the laptop before her. "Before you get any stupid ideas, you should know your video has already been saved to the cloud and the money I get from suing the school will more than cover the cost of a replacement laptop."

Fuck!!! This cunt is not going to get away with this. I just need to be patient and play her little game, for now. I plop down in front of her and scowl.

"You keep acting like a child and I'll treat you like one. Let's not forget I have your balls in a vice right now, so don't fucking tempt me. Now let's see a smile." She gives me a smirk, knowing I have no choice but to comply. I force my lips upward into something that resembles a smile "That's more like it. Now let's get started with the questions, shall we? Remember, the only way out of this predicament is absolute honesty. Got it sweetheart?"

I want to smack that smug look off her face with every fiber of my being. My blood is boiling but I find a way to nod my head.

"You may now speak, but the only words I want to hear are 'yes ma'am' and 'no ma'am' is that clear?" She turns her head and taps her ear.

"... Yes Ma'am." I begrudgingly say.

She makes a tisk tisk tisk sound with her mouth. "It's clear you don't quite get what I can do to you. Maybe you just need a little..." She uncrosses her legs and very slowly spreads her knees apart. "... motivation." I am furious with rage, but I can't help myself as my eyes snap to her inner thighs as they separate. "You want to see my panties, don't you?" Her legs halt in place as she clears her throat. Of course I want to see them, but I don't want to give her the satisfaction of knowing that. "No? Well I guess I'll just have to find another way to motivate you. It's a shame though, this way would have been much more fun."

"Yes ma'am, I would like to see your panties." A panicked response left my lips without thought. Was it fear of what the alternative might be or was I truly that desperate?

"No shit, but I'm lovin' the spirit. It will make breaking you so much more enjoyable. Now I need you to be quiet for a sec while I do something. M'kay?" She picks up her phone, taps the screen a couple times, then uses the camera to check her hair and makeup. "Some creep at school just told me they wanted to see my panties." Oh fuck!!! Who is she talking to? I look at her face, pleading for mercy. I start to stand and am faced with her finger sternly pointing to the floor. I don't dare risk finding out what will happen if I ignore her warning, so I remain seated. "I swear, if he tries anything I'm reporting him." She taps her screen and puts her phone on the desk. "Isn't it exciting to know that video is out there for anyone to see? One quick flip of the wrist and I could have made you a star. How does that make you feel cupcake?"

I have to catch my breath. My heart is pounding as I envision the end of my teaching career. The condescending pet name almost makes me lose it, but I refrain and drop my head in defeat. "Terrified... ma'am."

"Good. Hold on to this feeling, use it to remind yourself what will happen if you forget your place." She lifts my head to face her with a finger under my chin. "Can you do that for me sweetheart?"

The burning desire to put this little girl in her place is still aflame, but I realize it will only cause further pain so I keep it hidden. For now. I turn my eyes away from her gaze, ashamed. "Yes Ma'am"

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" She hops off the table and steps past me. My nostrils are filled with the pleasant scent of laundry detergent as it seemingly wafts from her skirt as she walks away. It's a nice momentary respite from my horrible predicament. I remain where I am, noting my unusual lack of interest towards turning my head to sneak a peek of her ass as she walks away. "While I would love to spend the rest of the day twisting my professor around my little finger, I sadly need to go to work." I hear the sound of paper tearing followed by a zipper being zipped and footsteps moving in my direction. "So we will just pick this up some other time. Text me your address. You're a smart cookie, I'm sure you can find my number."

My address?! I can't have this psycho just showing up whenever she gets the itch to mess with me. "I don't think-"

"Good" She cuts in and turns to face me. "Thinking will only make this harder for you. All I need to hear from you right now are those two little words that let me know you understand and will do as I say."

This bitch. I'll play nice for now, but she will regret fucking with me. I swallow my pride and meekly let out a "Yes ma'am."

She heads out the door and throws up a peace sign. "Later Willy boy."