Her Punishment

Story Info
Jennifer fails in her quest to lose weight.
2k words
4.02
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THWACK!!!!

The pain in Jennifer's ass resonated through her hips and legs in a hot, stinging wave.

"You fat pig...you disgust me." Brad's voice while not angry, was commanding, while implying a sneer of repugnance to it. "I only asked one thing of you...and you couldn't even follow through with that."

THWACK!!! The leather belt came crashing down on her ass once again, sending the hot, searing jolt of pain unfurling inside her. Jennifer winced in response, stifling a cry but unable to prevent a tear from welling in the corner of one eye.

"I don't understand why you find it so hard to follow directions. You're nothing but a worthless whore. Are you TRYING to test me?" Unable to speak, Jennifer shook her head no in response to her Master's question. She tensed once more in anticipation.

THWACK!!! Again, the belt struck a blow against her tender skin...harder this time. The tear that had gathered in her eye ran down her nose, followed by another. Jennifer buried her head in her pillow waiting the next swing of her master's belt.

----------

She knew ahead of time this was coming. Even before Brad walked through the door that afternoon, she knew she hadn't been dutiful enough to follow through his orders. Before he walked out the door for work that morning he had warned her. "I'm going to weigh you when I get home tonight, and if you haven't made progress you will be punished." If the stern look in his eyes wasn't enough, the expectation in his voice had sent a strong message for her to stick to her diet for the day...to exercise hard enough, to drink enough water, to stay on focus enough to lose the pounds she so desperately wanted to lose. She knew his approval was riding on her success. And yet...and yet it hadn't been enough. Another slice of leftover pizza, another slice of cake...instead of using it as inspiration, she had once again succumbed to stress-eating. And so she failed. Once again, she failed. Standing in front of her mirror, long natural red hair cascading over her shoulders unable to conceal what she saw looking back at her. A fat pig.

When her Master walked through the door that afternoon and found her in the kitchen, she could feel his disappointment even before he spoke. "Well? How'd we do today? Did my fat whore actually do what she was supposed to do for once?" He walked close, put his hand on her shoulder and contemptuously spat, "Come on....let's go."

----------

THWACK!!! Another powerful blow of soft leather stung the taught skin of her backside. She could feel it in her toes.

----------

Brad had walked Jennifer to the bedroom in silence. She desperately didn't want to let him down, but she knew in her heart what the outcome would be.

"Strip". The word sent a shiver through her, and she silently kicked off her shoes and slid out of her clothes while he watched. Standing exposed in front of her Master like this, just in her bra and panties felt vulnerable, yet she was not fearful. She turned to meet his eyes. "Get on", he commanded. She stepped onto the scale, closing her eyes for the inevitable. For what seemed like an eternity, the room was filled with silence. Her Master's exhale came out almost as a snort. "Look at that. Is that what you call discipline? You're nothing but an ugly, fat whore. Are you happy with yourself? Open your eyes and look at that..." Jennifer opened her eyes and peered down at the number on the scale. Not only had she failed at losing weight, the number was higher than what she had started the week at. The disappointment in herself was overwhelmed only by disappointing her master yet again.

----------

THWACK!!! Now it was starting to hurt...the stinging turning into a searing heat that was all-consuming.

Brad stepped back to admire the red welts starting to rise across the now-bright pink cheeks of Jennifer's ass. Each time he swung the belt at her, the sound of leather on skin sent a sharp crack through the room, punctuated only by her whimpers and soft sobbing. He didn't like humiliating her like this, but...what was it going to take for her to learn?

----------

"You know what to do...."

With a nod of compliance, Jennifer reached down and slid her panties off over her hips, stepping out of them and handing them in a wad to her Master. She then walked over to the bed and grabbed a pillow, setting it down on the mattress in front of her. Without looking at Brad, she spread her legs apart on the floor and bent herself over the edge of the bed, exposing her ass to him and laying the side of her face on the pillow.

"Open your mouth, pig!", he commanded, and forced Jennifer's panties between her parted lips, using them as a humiliating gag. "Don't say a fucking word to me! You are just disgusting."

Brad stepped back and unbuckled his belt. She closed her eyes and could hear him slowly and deliberately sliding it out through the loops in his jeans. Though she knew what was coming, she also knew 'what was coming', and she felt her stomach tighten and a wet twitch in her cunt.

THWACK!!! The initial impact of her Master's belt lifted her up onto her toes with a prickling, sting. Jennifer bit down hard on the panties in her mouth—burying her head deep into the pillow, trying desperately to hide behind her mane of flaming red hair. "You couldn't even lose one fucking pound for me?" THWACK!!! Another slap of his belt that took her breath away. "Seriously?" THWACK!!! Again. "You're a repulsive, fat cunt, you know that? A good-for-nothing cow and a whore!" He leaned down next to her face and whispered into her ear with disdain. "You know that, right? You know what a fat pig you are?" Jennifer nodded her head in submissive resignation. Brad just shook his head.

----------

The swings of his belt just kept coming...so many that she had stopped counting after the first dozen or so. With each loud impact of the leather, the pain, the swelling, the heat on her ass was more intense. Jennifer was actually crying now...sobbing softly into her pillow. She wasn't sure what she was crying about more...the physical agony of her punishment, or the sweet emotional release that she was getting as a result of it.

Oh, and her cunt was dripping wet too.

No denying it there. It was as if each slap of the belt was a direct link to her clit. As much as the cheeks of her butt were throbbing from red welt upon red welt, so too was her clit in pure sexual arousal.

Brad knew it also. He could see her wetness dribbling down the inside of her thighs and he could smell her pungent scent filling the room. It took a lot of self-control, he thought to himself, to discipline his slave like this when her intoxication of the situation was so evident.

Jennifer felt, so much as heard, her Master's belt land next to her on the bed. The respite from the spanking allowed her to take a breath and her body to recover momentarily. She could feel the cooler air of the surrounding room on the residual radiating heat from her backside. She was sore, the prickly stinging of her welts contrasting with the swollen arousal between her thighs. Breathing deeply through her nose, she could taste a faint hint of laundry soap and her own body excretions mixing with her saliva...her balled-up panties still firmly in place in her mouth. She knew better than to try to remove them before he allowed her to...as this too was part of her punishment.

She could hear his footsteps gently across the floor, and the opening of a drawer from their bedroom dresser. When she could sense him back at the edge of the bed behind her, she heard him slowly remove his clothing and drop them into a rumpled pile on the floor...followed by silence.

Jennifer felt Brad eyeing her exposed, welt-covered nakedness and could imagine—or at least hoped--his erect cock protruding with desire for her. She hoped knew what was coming next as well.

"Well...if you're going to be a whore, then I may as well treat you like a whore." His words shot like electricity through Jennifer's exhausted body. "Spread yourself!", he commanded. Jennifer instinctively knew what to do next, responding with both hands, reaching around and spreading her tender, throbbing cheeks apart for him, effectively presenting her ass for her Master's taking. Her final punishment. His reward.

With an audible snap of the bottle lid, Brad slowly let a cold, wet stream of lubrication dribble down into the crack of her exposed asshole. The contrast of the slimy, cool liquid on her still hot, pulsing, tender ass made her twitch...but she liked it. Next, she felt the hot length of her Master's cock lay length-wise in her crease, spreading the lubricant around, covering his spongy head, seeping into her opening.

"Wider!" he ordered her. Jennifer dug her fingers into her flesh, pulling her ass even further open for him.

"Yeah, you're a whore alright. MY whore!", he snarled as he pushed the girth of his cock sharply into her ass. Even though she had tried to relax as much as her body would allow her to, the sharp pain made her gasp. The thickness of his erect cock, though aided by the slick lubricant, was such that she both tried to back away from the discomfort, and yet willingly accept the pleasure of in the same motion. "What is it going to take for you to follow my direction, you fat cow? Huh?" All Jennifer could do was groan in response, as he pushed his length further inside her, filling her ass completely, violating her, taking what was his with little thought to her comfort.

"GOD, its so big", she moaned to herself as the pain dissolved to mere discomfort with each stroke. And as each stroke plunged deeper inside her, the discomfort turned to that blissful mixture of pleasure and pain she craved each time her Master took her ass this way. 'HIS' ass, she acknowledged to herself. The harder he pounded, the deeper he pushed, the more frustration he took out on her, the more her ass hurt. She loved it. She hated herself for it too. Was it possible she was really sabotaging her own success because she so craved the punishment? It wasn't beyond the realm of possibility.

"What are you going to do, cunt? Are you going to start listening to me? Are you going to start following directions?" With each question, Brad's cock bottomed out on the cheeks of her ass, completely filling her insides. It was all Jennifer could do to keep her focus enough to grunt out a "Yes, Master" in response.

"That's right, you fucking pig. You disgust me. You just fucking disgust me. I'm not asking you to lose weight, pig...I'm ORDERING you to lose weight. Understand?"

"Yes (UGH.......), Masterrrrrr (UGH)", she replied, her breath coming now in spasms.

Finally, Brad rammed his cock into her as hard as he could muster and suddenly froze, all they way inside her to his hilt. She felt him swell and his cock convulse uncontrollably. She tightened her ass around his girth and felt jets of his warm cum splash inside her. The sensation sent her over the edge of the orgasm that had been slowly building inside her since the first swing of his belt. Jennifer let out a loud scream through the wadded material of her panties as she came over and over again, her body shaking nearly uncontrollably. It took all she had in her to maintain her balance on the edge of the mattress.

She caught her breath and he caught his. Brad's still-pulsing cock pulled slowly out of Jennifer's throbbing ass...her hole still gaping wide open from his punishment. A thick trial of sperm oozed from the opening onto the floor. She smiled to herself. She'd definitely feel this the next day. Oh, yes she would. And she secretly craved the anticipation of it.

"You start again tomorrow, pig......", and he turned to walk into the bathroom to clean himself off, closing the door behind him.