Her Pussy-Orgasm Training Ch. 01

Story Info
At 37, she hopes to complete teen Javond's wondrous training.
1.4k words
3.8
4.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story character ages:

[All characters in this story are over 18 years old]

.

Her Pussy-Orgasm Training Ch. 01

At 37, she hopes to complete teen Javond's wondrous training.

~

Organic-Self-Sufficiency-Paradise — erotic romance

The story takes place at nineteen-year-old Javond's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. It is a place where serenely isolated and remote mountains encircle a sun-soaked meadow, and here, everything for organic-self-sufficiency living comes from nature's local resources.

Including hand-built adobe dwellings, and crafted essentials such as plant-wax candles, paper, herbal birth-control, glass windows, and metal making.

🌾 🌾 🌾

Chapter One

There was a soft knock on the hewn front door of the preparatory pussy-orgasm adobe-dwelling. Thirty-seven-year-old Calesha looked across at the six hand-built beds lining the rear wall, she was the only preparatory pussy-orgasm girl present. This normally didn't happen but today it had.

Usually by mid-afternoon, the six preparatory pussy-orgasm girls, or pussy-prep girls as they called themselves, would have finished their organic-self-sufficiency duties and returned to work on crafting the most creative sexy garments they could come up with. They would wear these crafted garments, both as pussy-prep-girls and for when they would become pussy-orgasm students and receive Javond's fantastical training at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

Calesha had been staying in the pussy-prep adobe-dwelling the longest and in theory, she should be next to become Javond's student, but it didn't always work that way. Their teacher, handsome nineteen-year-old Javond, would often visit them and although he was playful with his visits, he was assessing how ready they were to receive his training.

Javond would gauge their desire to receive his training, he would look for that in their faces, and he would want to see their pussy-need showing bright in their eyes. The pussy-prep girls knew what lay ahead in the training with Javond because those craftsgirls who had completed the training, or pink-training as it was known, freely talked about it, and they also talked about the indescribable beauty he guided them to in orgasming for him.

While flirting with teen Javond was permissible, it didn't get a pussy-prep girl to be his student. Javond was looking for craftsgirls who were serenely aroused for him. The pussy-prep girls were not allowed to masturbate for Javond, but they were expected to have their eager pussys become increasingly excited while conducting themselves serenely.

The highly excited pussys and the serene conduct were both important to their pink-training, because they would have to develop a functioning empathy with their pussy-help-girl to receive the pink-training.

It was this unique empathy with the pussy-help-girl that their teen teacher would utilise to guide them to inconceivable heights of pussy arousal and need for him. Oh, it was a wonder to be with Javond at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

All the craftsgirls who had completed the pink-training that Javond offered, talked of floating in permanent arousal ecstasy for Javond. And of course, the pussy-prep girls were forever talking about being able to receive the pink-training. There was one limit though for the pink-training, you had to be over thirty.

Calesha, wearing only a crafted pair of tiny pink lace panties with the thin hip-band sitting high on her creamy hips, and a crafted white lace, little cami-top pulled up and revealing her medium-sized peaked tits, serenely made her way to the hewn door. Would this be a message from Javond that she'd could start the pink-training? Her pussy flooded.

Opening the hewn door, Calesha saw one of Javond's messenger-dolls, thirty-six-year-old Fereena. Calesha started to feel a thrill going up her spine upon seeing that Fereena also had her tits out. And like Calesha's tits, Fereena's tits were also highly peaked.

Calesha knew that messenger-doll Fereena having her tits out signified one thing, that Javond was going to receive another student for the pink-training. Fereena smiled and as she handed Calesha a little package wrapped in crafted pink lace, she said, "This is for you."

While Calesha was focused to be serenely aroused, receiving the lace package from Javond that told her she'd been accepted as his next pink-training student sent her pussy into a helpless gush and her legs gave out.

Calesha collapsed onto the crafted rug covering the stone floor pavers, her hips were oscillating with her pussy arousal, and she really flooded her crafted tiny lace pantiecrotch, her juices sliding down her inner thighs.

"It's wonderful," Calesha cried, "I can barely believe it."

Fereena serenely knelt down beside Calesha, Fereena's crafted mini rode up and she spread her thighs, then sliding the crafted mini-pantiecrotch from her trained pussy, she joined Calesha in gushing juice. "Yes, it's wonderful that you can do the pink-training with Javond."

For several moments, Calesha studied Fereena's gushing trained pussy, it was her first viewing of a pussy trained by Javond. It was inspiring and beautiful to see. Looking up at Fereena, Calesha saw in her eyes that she was in an elated level of arousal for Javond, and that was inspiring and beautiful too.

The next thought Calesha had was she wondered who her pussy-help-girl would be. Javond would choose her and it was an important choice because Calesha would share an adobe-dwelling with her while she underwent the pink-training with teen Javond.

Calesha's thoughts were interrupted when Javond's messenger-doll spoke. "Javond would see you when you're ready."

Calesha focused intensely to regain her serene-arousal mode, she got to her knees and faced Fereena, wanting to give her a hug. While craftsgirls regularly had their tits out for teen Javond at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, craftsgirls hugging each other, both with nude tits, was not seen as appropriate.

So out of respect that Fereena was one of Javond's trained pussy-dolls, Calesha lowered her crafted lace cami-top over her tits and hugged Fereena. Fereena hugged Calesha back and softly said, "You shall love the pink-training, you shall love how it amazingly arouses your pussy for Javond."

Fereena then held Calesha's hands. Calesha was surprised and joyed by the gesture, for it was one of the ways that she would build empathy with her pussy-help-girl, and it was a rare and special gift to have one of Javond's trained pussy-dolls share it with her.

Fereena spread her thighs wider and her juices gushed in a sprinkling array of pussy arousal for Javond. She smiled at Calesha and then looked down at her sprinkling pussy, indicating that Calesha should also look. Fereena's eyes glazed, and Calesha thought that she was envisaging orgasming on Javond's cock.

As Calesha watched Fereena's sprinkling juices fan out even more, she heard her softly moan. Fereena's voice was full of adoration for Javond as she added, "Oh, it's wonderful to have your pussy trained by Javond."

Calesha could only hug Fereena again, and as they hugged, both their pussys gushed for their teen teacher, Javond. They were now both his pink-training students. "Fereena, thank you for your supportive words about Javond's training."

Fereena smiled joyously in response, and helped Calesha up, "Are you going to open your package?"

Calesha had ecstasy-tears bathing her cheeks. Her pussy and her pussy arousal were now directly under Javond's guidance.

Of course, Calesha knew what would be in the package from Javond, it could only be one thing. With her pussy almost jumping out of her crafted panties in excitement, she practised what she had already been preparatory trained in, and serenely began to unfold the crafted lace wrapping.

Calesha was thrilled to find the crafted wide, pink lace ribbon. It was her pink-training crafted ribbon and she immediately tied it around her middle.

While serene arousal was the focus, excited dancing was also allowed and Calesha began doing dancing steps, pulling her crafted panties up and down from her pussy, then finally sliding her crafted pantiecrotch aside so her juices could freely gush.

After several times around the adobe room, Calesha came to a stop in front of Fereena. "Fereena, I love seeing how beautifully aroused your trained pussy looked, and I thank you for showing me."

"Calesha, your pussy shall also have a similar beautiful aroused look when you've completed the amazing pink-training with Javond." Fereena replied, then added with a smile, "Let us enjoy this moment."

Fereena led Calesha to the crafted sofa and they sat facing each other. They had their legs up on the crafted sofa, where they were spread and bent, and the ankles of each craftsgirl were crossed with the other.

Fereena held Calesha's hands, and with both craftsgirls romantically thinking about being with handsome and wonderful nineteen-year-old Javond at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and being his pink-training students, their pussys further gushed for him.

~ ~ ~