He's Teen and Thinks Girl's Mom Sexy

Story Info
He'd like to romance up both their pussys, mother first.
25.5k words
3.58
13.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story character ages:

[All characters in this story are over 18 years old]

.

He's Teen and Thinks Girl's Mother Is Sexy

He'd like to romance up both their pussys, mother first.

~

Organic-Self-Sufficiency-Paradise — erotic romance

The story takes place at teen Valond's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. It is a place where serenely isolated and remote mountains encircle a sun-soaked meadow, and here, everything for organic-self-sufficiency living comes from nature's local resources.

Including hand-built adobe dwellings, and crafted essentials such as plant-wax candles, paper, herbal birth-control, glass windows, and metal making.

🌾 🌾 🌾

Story Characters

Valond - 19 years old

Craftsgirls with Valond at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise:

Lisa - 18 years old

Celine - 38 years old (Lisa's mother)

Two other craftsgirls aged 37 and 38 years old, both who have

a daughter aged 19 years old

🌿 Chapter One

Eighteen-year-old Lisa thought it must be well into the middle of the night as she listened to her mother's barely muffled orgasm moans. "Oh, Valond. Oh, Valond," her mother cried.

Like all Valond's craftsgirls, Lisa loved being with him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. Her joy included the new level of mother-daughter relationship she had since turning eighteen and had started sharing her mother's hand-built double bed. Lisa found her mother's crafted bed as comfy as her own. It was sturdily cute, and made by Valond, as were all the crafted beds for his craftsgirls.

Along with sharing the crafted double bed, Lisa also liked that she had a bit of a naughty mother. Of course, her mother didn't realise that Lisa heard her orgasm cries and therefore knew that her mother masturbated for Valond.

Really though, it was impossible for Lisa not to know. Her mother's attempts to keep her euphoric moans soft when she orgasmed for Valond, didn't always end up being quiet, and as had just happened, her mother's sweet orgasm cries had woken Lisa.

Lisa thought it was kinda unique that both her mother and herself masturbated for Valond. Although, unlike her mother, Lisa was very open about it. Every evening, she would play with her teen pussy for Valond while she lay in the crafted bed with her mother. And Lisa would freely let her orgasm cries fill the adobe bedroom as her hips bounced with her orgasming pussy. Then she would masturbate again in the morning for him.

While Lisa loved masturbating for Valond, she also hoped to soon become one of his teen pussy-dolls. Ohhh, to be able to have orgasms on his orgasm-giver.

Using her fingertip, Lisa checked how wet her pussy felt. Mmmm, nice and wet. She loved coming out of her sleep and finding her pussy wet for Valond, even if it happened in the middle of the night. As Lisa started to drift off back to sleep, she cupped her pussy and slipped a finger in. Mmmm, she murmured again, she was looking forward to her morning masturbation.

Almost asleep, Lisa felt her body moving on the crafted bed with soft undulating waves, then her mother cried out, "Oh, Valond, I love you. Valond, ohhh, I love you." With her mother's cries, the soft waves quickly increased until Lisa was bouncing. Her mother was obviously having a very excited second orgasm for Valond.

Lisa silently giggled as she bounced with her mother's orgasm. Her mother had never hip bounced in orgasm before, but Lisa quite liked the effect of it, and she silently whispered, 'Valond, I love you too,' while thinking how embarrassed her mother would be if she knew that her daughter had heard her cry out for nineteen-year-old Valond.

In the morning, Celine lay on her side and watched her daughter's face glow as she masturbated her teen pussy for Valond. Celine smiled as Lisa's orgasm hip-bouncing had both mother and daughter bouncing on the crafted bed. Celine again wondered why teen Valond hadn't asked her daughter to be one of his teen dolls.

Valond had asked his other two dolls soon after they'd turned eighteen, yet he hadn't asked Lisa, even though she'd been eighteen for quite a while. Well, hopefully, he would ask her soon, Celine thought, although she would be happy if Valond waited until Lisa was nineteen before having sex with her.

When her daughter had calmed, Celine gave her a cheek-kiss. "Hello, darling."

"Hello, Mother," Lisa replied with a big smile, then returned her mother's cheek-kiss.

For a short while, they continued to rest in their crafted bed, enjoying the early morning sun pouring into the adobe sleeping-room. It was another beautiful summer day at Valond's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

~

Lisa's feet were moving her towards Valond's hand-built adobe dwelling. She'd only ever visited him previously with her mother, so this visit would be the first on her own.

Like all the adobe dwellings at Valond's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, it was hand-built by him, along with help from his craftsgirls. The light-yellow thick clay walls had the feel of permanence, and the adobe dwellings melded serenely in with the wildflower meadow surroundings. Lisa thought the adobe dwellings were a delight to live in.

Lisa had a reason for her visit and it was simple. She would ask Valond if she could become one of his teen dolls. It was a simple request, but with every step, she felt more nervous, and feeling nervous wasn't all she was feeling. Each step also had her becoming more needful to talk with Valond.

She'd been eighteen for a while now and didn't know why he hadn't already asked her. While the time she'd had with Valond wasn't a lot, it had always been fun.

Valond would always be flirtatious with her, and she would be extremely flirtatious with him, leaving no doubt, she thought, of her desire to be his teen pussy-doll. Valond was receptive to her flirting, but it felt like he held himself back, it almost seemed like there was something missing for him.

Lisa felt sure that Valond found her sexy, so she didn't think how she looked was the missing part. So what was it? What did he want that she didn't have? Oh, Valond, I love you, and I hope I can find whatever is missing for you.

Lisa loved being teen-wet for nineteen-year-old Valond, and she loved crafting sexy things and wearing them for him. Today, she had on a crafted blue bikini-bralet which had two narrow, elongated triangles over her teen tits, the crafted bikini just covering her nipple rings. And to go with her crafted bikini she had a crafted white mini, then under her crafted mini, crafted pink, lace, teen panties.

Oh, Valond, why do I think you want me but nothing's happened? You flirt with me, make me wet, but you don't take my crafted panties off. Oh, Valond, I love you.

As Lisa reflected back on the times she'd had with Valond, she realised they'd flirted but never really talked. And she also realised it was her doing that they never talked much. She'd thought she could flirt her teen pussy onto his cock, but it hadn't happened.

Well, she was ready to talk, she just hoped Valond would talk with her. Lisa smiled, with her being ready to talk, her teen pussy got a whole lot wetter. She felt sure that talking had to be part of what was missing for Valond, but it wasn't just the talking that was missing. Oh, hopefully, she'd find out this afternoon.

She needed Valond to part her shaved, teen pussylips and see her teen, pink entrance. She needed him to see how wet and sexy she was between her pussylips. Mmmm, her pussy was so juicy. Doll juice.

🌿 Chapter Two

Valond met Lisa at his hewn front door with his usual magnificent smile, and when Lisa let him know she wanted to talk with him, she soon found herself seated next to him on the crafted sofa in his adobe lounge.

Lisa's heartbeat was fast, and her teen pussy kept getting wetter, she was still nervous, she was still feeling needful to talk with Valond. And sitting beside him, she felt surer that talking with him was going to be the way to find why he hadn't asked her to be his teen doll.

"You look lovely," Valond flirtingly complimented.

Previously, Lisa would have flirted with Valond and thought the flirting to be enough, but she could see in his amazing blue eyes, that while he loved the flirting, he also wanted to talk.

"Thanks, Valond," she said with a smile, paused, thinking for a moment, then decided just to blurt it out, she didn't know how else to begin. A big breath, a hopeful look in her light-brown eyes, and she let it happen. "Handsome, Valond," she started, leaning into him a little with her flirting look, "I'd love to be one of your teen dolls, and if you're interested in me, can we talk about it?"

Wow, she'd done it, now she just had to wait for his response. Lisa felt vulnerable and that was new for her. While feeling vulnerable made her nervous, she liked that she'd finally opened to talk with him. Her teen pussy ached for Valond's cock. She'd love it if he'd compliment her pinkkiss.

Teen Valond looked tenderly at Lisa. "Lisa, you're a sweet and very sexy teen thing, however, it might surprise you to know that I find your mother attractive and my cock throbs for her. But—"

"Oh. I didn't realise… I…" Lisa interrupted, her voice pitch risen high, and disappointment flecking her words. She didn't know what to say.

Valond gave Lisa a smile and continued. "But if I can pair you up with your mother, then my cock throbs huge to have your mother on, and after I've orgasmed her, my cock throbs to orgasm you too. And in this way, I would love to romance your mother and you."

Lisa gasped, first in surprise, then in relief, which quickly turned to joy. She was sure her mother would happily be Valond's doll if it wasn't for the age difference. Lisa's pussy dripped with excitement, she would love it if her mother and herself could be Valond's dolls. He would pull his cock out of her mother's orgasmed mature pussy, and eagerly want her teen pussy.

Lisa would love watching Valond romance her mother's pinkkiss while her own teen pussy thrilled with anticipation excitement. But Lisa wondered that as much as her mother loved masturbating for Valond, would she be comfortable being romantically on his teen cock?

It was a joy for Lisa to share her mother's crafted bed, and it would be a joy that mother and daughter share Valond's cock. Lisa's face was aglow. "Oh, wow, that's a wonderful surprise. I would love that mother and I be your dolls."

Valond softly chuckled. "I'm glad you like my focus to romance your mother and you."

Valond's hand went to Lisa's naked mid-thigh. Lisa elated at her first sexual touch from Valond, and juice rushed from her pussy into her crafted, teen panties.

"I've been wanting to talk with you about your mother and you," Valond said. He let his hand skim her inner thigh from her knee upwards, going under her crafted mini, all the way to the edge of her crafted pantiecrotch.

Lisa found his words erotically beautiful, and she loved his touch. Yes, talking with Valond was good. Very, very good.

"Umhmm, your teen tits look sexy in your crafted little bikini-bralet," Valond added. Then, with his eyes twinkling, he took a handful of her teen pussy through her crafted thin pantiecrotch. "Oh, lovely to feel your craftsgirl teen doll-pussy, and to feel you so wet for me," he jubilated.

"Ohhh," Lisa softly moaned. Oh, yes, she loved that she was talking with Valond. She spread her teen thighs for him. Wow, Valond was up her crafted mini.

"It's good to have you juicy while we talk."

"Oh, Valond, I'm glad we're talking, and it feels good to be juicy for you while we do that."

As Valond romantically cupped Lisa's pussy through her crafted panties, he began to talk about his focus to romance mother and daughter. "So yes, I find you and your mother sexy. I think your mother likes me but is embarrassed about it."

"I Know my mother likes you, Valond, and yes, she would be embarrassed if you knew, especially if you knew that she masturbates for you." Lisa realised she had just blurted the last part, and her hand clasped over her mouth. "I… I uhm, probably shouldn't have told you that. It just sort of, um, popped out."

Valond gave another soft chuckle as he romantically indulged himself with Lisa's crafted wet little pantiecrotch. "No you probably shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did because it lets me know I'm right about your mother. I'm guessing you know this because you now share your mother's crafted bed?"

"Yes, my mother sometimes brings me out of my sleep in the middle of the night with her cries as she orgasms for you."

Valond nodded with an appreciative smile. "Lisa, I want to romance your mother and you. My cock full throbs for both your pussys. I want to romance orgasm your mother with my cock up her pussy, then I want to also romance orgasm you with my cock. I want both your pussys, and I can't have one without the other.

"Oh, Valond, I would love that my mother and I were both your dolls, but my mother would be embarrassed about the age difference."

"Yes, but I feel sure that if I had the opportunity to romance her, she could get past her embarrassment."

Lisa giggled. "Well, I might have an idea that could help you romance my mother."

"Okay," Valond responded with a joyous smile. "It be nice and sexy if you told me your idea while you displayed your teen pussy."

"You want me to take my crafted panties off?" Lisa asked, feeling excitement thrilling her.

"You want to show me your teen pussy, don't you? You want to show me how sexy you are between your legs?"

"Yes. Oh, yes, I do." Lisa leapt to her feet, stood in front of Valond and still bubbling with elation, eagerly slid her crafted mini up. "My crafted panties," she chorused.

"Mmmm, pink lace on your pussy. Nice and sexy," Valond heatedly shared.

Lisa could barely contain how happy she felt with Valond's compliment. For a moment she thought about taking her crafted panties off gracefully, but she was just too excited and they came off in one quick movement. "My teen pussy," she whispered, hopeful for another compliment.

"Mmmm, beautiful," Valond further complimented as he fondled her shaved pussylips. "Are you ready to display your pussy for me like one of my display dolls?"

"Yes," Lisa replied, her eyes wide with wonder. She seated herself beside Valond again and a little shyly but very eagerly, spread her legs and revealed her teen pussy.

Valond lifted Lisa's closest leg over his thigh. "Oh, yes, pretty and sexy. You're a nice pink, and nicely wet for me."

Lisa was thrilled. "Oh, Valond, I love you. Do you like my teen entrance?"

"Pretty Lisa, I love you too. And I love your pretty pussy with your wet, pink entrance."

Valond played with her pussy and Lisa's teen juices flowed for him. "Tell me what your idea is?" Valond asked as he began to romantically slide his finger into her wet, teen pussy.

"Oh, Valond, it's so wonderful to talk with you," Lisa gushed, spreading her legs wider to make absolutely sure he knew how much she loved that he would play with her pussy. "My idea is…" her words stopped as Valond began to full-finger her. "Ohhh," she gasped.

For a moment, Lisa could barely think as Valond aroused her. "Valond, it's so thrilling that you're in my teen pussy," she cried.

"It's beautiful to be in your pussy and beautiful to feel you so wet."

Lisa felt overjoyed that she'd found the missing part to her becoming one of Valond's teen dolls. He wanted mother and daughter pussys, and he was clearly showing Lisa that he wanted her teen pussy as much as he wanted her mother's mature pussy. "My idea is that you could take my mother and me sunbathing. We've both got crafted sexy bikinis."

Lisa's hips moved ecstatically backwards and forward as Valond continued to sweetly finger her. "Plus, you could suntan lotion us both with the lovely crafted suntan lotion the craftsgirls have made."

"Yes, it be beautiful to romance you and your mother by suntan lotioning you both."

"The only thing is that I don't know if my mother would go because she's only got the one bikini, which for fun, she made it really skimpy like mine. But I can ask her tonight."

"Okay, sweet one. And there's something else too."

Lisa nodded with wide eyes.

"My wet doll, even though I want your mother on my cock first, then followed by you, I'd like to show you my cock now, show you how pumped I am for your teen pussy. Would you like that?"

Lisa's eyes went even wider. "Oh, yesss."

Valond softly chuckled. "I like how excited you are to be my teen doll," he said, giving Lisa a smile. Still smiling, he released his erection from his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap.

"Oh, Valond," Lisa gushed, gazing breathlessly at his vertical-ed orgasm-giver. Delight suffused her face to see the soft, white skin that stretched sexily around his throbbing solidness, and to see the pristinely swollen dome with its enticing romance curves. "Your cock's beautiful, and wow, so long."

"You can hold it," Valond offered.

Lisa's eyes were bright with excitement as she enthusiastically wrapped her hand around Valond's throbbing organ. "Ohhh, Valond, I love being with you at your organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. I love having this time with you, and I love that you let me hold your big, beautiful, long cock."

Slowly, Lisa let her hand explore Valond's cock. "Oh, wow, Valond." Then she raised her hazel eyes and looked at him. "Valond, I'm going to do everything I can to help you romance my mother."

"Okay," Valond jubilated. "I really hope I can romance your gorgeous, sexy mother onto my cock, and I'm glad you want to help me with that."

Lisa slow stroked Valond's cock, imagining her mother and herself being on its sexy engorgedness.

With Valond's finger going faster and faster, Lisa soon orgasmed, and using both her hands, she clung romantically to his cock as juice sprinkled from her pussy. With his free hand, Valond hugged Lisa while he fingered her into several more orgasms, and Lisa orgasm cried, happy and contented.

🌿 Chapter Three

That evening as Lisa and her mother lay in the hand-built bed, Lisa began to play with her teen pussy while remembering her exciting visit with Valond. She turned her head to look at her mother and said, "Mother, I visited Valond this afternoon."

"Oh, and why was that?"

"I asked to be one of his teen dolls."

"I see. And what did he say?"

"He said he'd love to have me as his teen doll, but before he would have sex with me, he wants your consent." Lisa thought for a moment about Valond's desire to also romance her mother, then added, "And he wants your consent in a unique way."

"Well, I like that because I'd think it would be nice if Valond waited until you're nineteen or close to it." Celine briefly wondered what Valond's unique consent might be? But really, she just felt glad that he was happy to wait until she felt Lisa was ready.

"I thought you'd say that," Lisa replied with a smile.

Celine was glad to see that her daughter seemed okay to wait. It was only half to three-quarters of a year.

"So while Valond's waiting to have sex with me, I did have my crafted teen panties off for him, and he said my teen pussy was sexy." Lisa slid her finger in. "Valond played with my pussy and gave me beautiful orgasms. His touch is wonderful."

Celine normally waited until her daughter was asleep before playing with her own pussy for Valond, but hearing about his wonderful touch was too wetting for her and she couldn't wait. She slid her crafted negligee up and spread her legs.

Celine's fingertips found her puffy pussylips and she spread juices over them, caressing them. Oh, it felt lovely to play with her pussy for amazing, teen Valond. From the first touch of her pussy, excitement shimmered through Celine and juice poured out of her entrance.

123456...8