Her Reward

Story Info
Flash Fiction, story based on a similar personal experience.
914 words
4.2
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilwit
Lilwit
2 Followers

Hi all. This is the first erotic story I've ever taken the time to upload. Any and all feedback at this juncture is appreciated.

All parties in any story I write will always be over 18.

Her Reward

As he finally started to release his grip from around the base of her throat, she breathed in deep and shifted up against him to make the most of the slow grinding being conducted into her wet and spasming pussy. Completely opposite of the hard pounding she'd just finished receiving from his thick member. She loved this feeling, the afterglow of her orgasm. They stayed in that moment together, connected, nothing other than accolades and oxytocin wafting through her mind.

He leaned down closer to her ear asked whether she had orgasmed or not, even though he knew the answer. His low, demanding tone gave her the desire to reply truthfully.

"Yes." she said, and simply hearing her confirmation made his cock twitch.

"Good. Then we're good here."

Unceremoniously he removed himself, causing an involuntary noise of frustration to bubble up from her throat. He cut a stern glance at her and she had the good sense to squash the bratty reaction that had been developing. He moved towards the door and she began to wonder if he thought they were done.

Where was her reward? He knew the thing she craved and she desperately needed him to stop holding out on her.

"Isn't this the second time lately that u didn't cum for me?" It was. This had happened a few days ago when they met for an impromptu hookup.

"No!" Was his immediate exclamation.

Her face said she did not necessarily believe him and stayed stuck in a pouty expression.

He laughed at her disappointment saying, "It's not always about me, shit!" As he went around the corner to the bathroom she saw his smile.

Late last week they'd convened at a dressing room in the mall where he ate her out as she stared at them doing so in the mirror. She came hard and silently as possible. The moment she had caught her breath at all she had attemped to return the favor but he'd rainchecked, giving her that same smile.

He meant well but she craved his cock in her mouth. Generally anytime she saw him the first thing she wanted to drop to her knees and open his pants to claim him with her mouth. As she laid there, head hanging off the end of the bed, she pondered when the ache of desire would fade.

She did not realize he was coming back from the bathroom until he was standing directly next to her face, his shaft just above her mouth. Now excited, she angled her head up, pleasing both of them when she licked the tip. Of course he wouldn't deprive his fuck toy of her favorite activity, she thought to herself. The shaft was barely out of reach for her mouth. She realized he was doing it on purpose when she strained to suck him beyond the tip and felt his hands clamp down on her hips.

Held in place, she was surprised by the sudden noise of her vibrating egg. With the mystery of what he had gone to retrieve solved her legs spread apart to allow him access to her sweet spot. Fingers from both hands pulled her lips apart and the egg slid easily inside side her wet folds.

Afterward he placed a hand on the left side of her face and adjusted his body to an angle he could thrust in and rub her clit with his right hand simultaneously. She straightened her throat and focused on sucking him. He helped her by making his strokes long at a consistent pace.

Suddenly he grabbed both sides of her face and pushed all the way into her throat, holding it there. She gagged and he pulled back, letting her get a lone deep breath. Then he was back all the way in her throat. His fingers gripping her face dug in as lack of air made her begin to struggle. When she jerked back this time, sputtering, he went back to the previous rhythm.

She was loving it! His domination of her body was making her feel on fire.

Moans and other enthusiastic noises let him know to keep going, so he did. He bottomed out in her throat again and this time she reveled in the feeling of his soft scrotum between her cheek and nose. She gagged harder this time but he barely paused for air to reach her lungs at all before he went balls deep again. She rubbed her clit as his show of power made her throb relentlessly.

After plunging deep into her throat a few more times he turned her over. As she pulled her knees under her body he reached out for her, pulling the egg out to fuck her. He did so hard, making her vibrate nearly off the bed with a second orgasm after only a few minutes. When he came she flipped around to get her prize shot into her mouth.

As he pulled out from her hot little mouth a final time he asked if she was happy now.

Looking up at the ceiling in a partial daze, she licked her lips and firmly replied, "Yes I AM happy!"

And she truly couldn't wait for him to fuck her face like that again.

Lilwit
Lilwit
2 Followers