All Comments on 'Her Roommate Leaves & She Follows'

by greenday0418

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Better than the Odiouser version!

4

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I hope you are abducted by aliens and they anal probe the fuck out of you.

Of course, considering how far your head is up your own ass, you probably won’t feel it.

There, having established my contempt for your lack of writing ability, allow me to tell you how I really feel.

Your story sucked. She was drunk and he made her drive to her parents. Then after gaslighting her potential lover, he ruins her relationship for shits and giggles, then made lover boy drive drunk.

That bullshit is why you disappoint your parents and have no friends.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Thank you for your continuation of my story. It is an honor to be emulated by such a prolific writer. There is another one here in today's LW and one yesterday in Loving Wives, all of them of the BTB ilk. I am sure your commentators will be kind.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

Wow absolutely brilliant no blows thrown yet the MC has totally destroyed and wrecked that silly woman’s and her would be lovers plans, by outsmarting and outthinking them.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Funny as anything and totally unbelievable. Ol' Whackdoodle continues to prove the adage "... or open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Awww...... too cute. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All good…except….he joins the Marines???

.

5 *****

greenday0418greenday0418almost 2 years agoAuthor

Whackdoodle. Gee, I'd like to comment on one of your stories, but I can't because you haven't written any. Read the whole story, I never said anyone was drunk. and Dave tried to discourage Clark from driving away, and yea he destroyed their love. Big Whoop.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Funny twist, especially the BS he fed Clark about their sex life.

Turning Clark into some rich kid who had to work for the family business and agreeing to wait two years to contact Angie was too big of a change from the original characters.

Dave joining the Marines was definitely over the top and added nothing to the story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Pretty decent follow-up to the original. It lacked a little depth in the epilogue, but them most writers on this site make that same mistake. Still, good prose and was mostly believable. 4*

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

That was a wonderful and novel ending to Odiousers initial premise! Loved it!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. Running off to join the Marines is a little dumb. So is just walking away from his shop. But the rest was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't know why you waste your time responding to Whackdoodle. As you said, he's never written anything. Ignore him, maybe he'll just go away! : ) Nice ending by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHACKDOODLE

Oh my, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you only read the first and last words of each paragraph and piece together a story from that? I am going to ask something foreign for you, think about what you said! "The husband ruined her relationship with the guy outside her marriage she wanted to fuck?" What kind of retarded thinking is that? Listen whack, get some help. You may have serious mental health problems.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Much like the horrid February Sucks story why would I want to read a follow-up to another cucky shit story?? Note I don't.

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Bravo! Well done follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and creative story. The first of yours I've read. I wish it were longer and more detailed, also thanks for not using sex as a filler.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Some one took an Odiouser cuck story and turned it on it’s head. Very well done.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

While just so-so for me, it still doesnt take much to improve on cum guzzling odoreater's fecal matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty pathetic actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Once again, that tool whackdoodle spouts off and makes a complete fool of himself. It’s very clear he has some mental issues, so let’s not be too hard on him.

Fuck that, burn the bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not the way I imagined it, but creative, none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Polynesia is a matriarchal culture.... so watch out!! Surgically precise, BTB!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3 star recovery from a 0 star set up.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

5 stars to writer, I liked the burn for both the wife and her lover. Very good. Not even any violenceike I would have done. I love a happy ending, good job and great story. ThankYou

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Apparently shit CAN be turned into gold.

FredHuckFredHuckalmost 2 years ago

Looks like "Davie boy" wasn't the dumb wimp she thought he was...

5 🌟s

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whackdoodle

You are the Biggest Piece of Shit that ever logged on the internet...

There is No redeeming quality anywhere in you...

Big Bubba must have done a complete number on you while you were in prison, maybe you should think about going back there and Leave The Good People on here Alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sub par as far as sequels go. On a high note, at least it was short.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Yep that worked for me

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A Decent Save Of A Smarmy Cuck Story

Better, but still weak. Great technique in dumping the deceitful bitch, but you never bothered with the most interesting aspect of the story: why Did she marry him? She could have easily snuck out west to meet her true love periodically, why did she even bother to get involved with another man? It appears both Clark and the husband dodged a cheating wife waiting to happen. Unless the dumb shit roommate hooks back up with her and she ends up cheating on him anyway. Several opportunities for continuing sequels. This one was a good start. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great mindfuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very succinct . Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice clean efficient burn

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, she'll be a lifetime pig alright, I'd bet my left kidney on it!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Straight up alchemy, took a turd and turned it into comedy gold.

5 stars

Dalton402Dalton40210 months ago

You're a great story teller

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Boot camp then itr(infantry training regiment )

If you want to use all 30 days leave at once go for it. That's it for the year. After ITR then to whatever school for your MOS

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

5 stars.

Neat. Sweet. petite, Complete,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreenday0418@greenday0418
New story submitted for ON THE JOB 2023 in Romance. This one took me two years to finish. New meds seem to help. Still no cure, but there is hope for Alzheimer's treatment to slow down the disease.