Her Second Pussy Piercing

Story Info
A visit to get a second pussy piercing and a big surprise.
1.8k words
4.32
12.4k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers

So as mentioned in our first story - another story from Andrea to me.

We had previously discussed her fucking her friend who owns a tattoo studio. She came close in the past but they got disturbed and it never happened. So this is how she'd like her next pussy piercing to pan out......written for me by her - her words and her filthy mind 🔥😈 and as usual nothing she writes to me is going to remain a fantasy as if she writes about it then Andrea says she'll do exactly what it says in the story - Part of a little pact we made when we started sharing our fantasies in writing.

I look forward to this one coming to fruition. As you can read below Andrea has a very vivid imagination and an unbelievably dirty mind 💕❤️

So we've been officially dating now for a few months - We've pushed each other's boundaries to the limits and done every fetish that we have shared with each other.

On this particular day we have spent the morning in bed having fantastic vanilla sex...you have spent hours eating my pierced pussy. You have made love to me for hours. You've deep throated me and gaped my pussy with the speculum and spat inside it.

You've restrained me to your bed and inserted the metal hook in my arse and attached the chain to it..you've put the other end of the chain through a ring on the collar which is around my neck. I'm on my hands and knees facing the bottom of the bed. You're standing at the foot of the bed with the end of the chain in your hands. You've put a Gimp Mask on me and you're face fucking me...you give me strict instructions on how to take your cock in my mouth...harder...deeper...faster....slower you tell me. If I don't do it to your satisfaction then you pull on the chain which then pulls on the hook that's inserted deep into my arse.

My pierced clit hood is aching and swollen from you eating it.

You remove the speculum from my pussy and untie me. You remove the hook from my arse and release the chain from the hook. You remove the collar and wrap the chain around my neck running it down my back between my arse and up through my pussy..making sure you don't hurt my pierced clit hood which is swollen and wet with my juices.

I beg you to eat my pussy again because I love it...your the best I've ever had. I'm gagging for you. You push the tip of your tongue through the links in the chain ...my swollen pussy is pushing through the links as you have pulled the chain so tight.

You put the ball gag in my mouth...my saliva is running out of my mouth and down my chin ...

You finish eating me and start finger fucking me...as you do this you climb up me and suck my tits. My salvia is now running down my neck towards my tits... you start licking it up.

You remove the ball gag and we kiss..you spit my salvia that you have licked up back in to my mouth and we have a deep wet kiss. You feed me your fingers that you have been fucking my pussy with...forcing them down my throat causing me to choke. My eyes start to water..I beg you to fuck my pussy but you refuse because I haven't been enough of a dirty little slut for you.

You instruct me to get on my hands and knees again so you can restrain me. You blind fold me. You spread my arse cheeks apart with your hands and start licking me. I'm loving it...moaning with the pleasure you're giving me. So you start pushing your tongue into my hole...I love it. I'm dripping and you lick between my arse and pussy. You occasionally slide a finger into my pussy and then after a few minutes you slide a finger into my arse. You then get the speculum and make me lick it before you slide it into my arse. I'm moaning with pleasure telling you how good it feels.

You open the speculum as wide as it will go so you can explore my gaped arse. You love it...it's pure filth. You have a small length of chain which has been in the freezer..you drop it into my gaped arse.....I can feel your throbbing hard cock brushing against my arse as you're doing this. You remove the speculum from my arse... leaving a few links hanging out. You come around to my head and tell me to open my mouth wide and take your cock. Your face fuck me for a few minutes and then demand that I suck your balls.

You then go back to my arse and slowly pull the chains out of my arse link by link. You feed me the chains demanding that I lick them clean before telling me to bite down on the length of chain like a bit. Holding each end of the chain in your hands you then fuck my arse with slow deep thrusts. I'm so turned on by your filthy demands I'm trying to moan but you're pulling the chain tight across my mouth. Saliva is dripping out of my mouth and onto the bed.

You can't hold back any longer...your balls are about to explode so you fill my arse with your hot sticky cum.

You release the chain from my mouth and slap my arse hard telling me to go to the bathroom to clean myself up as you're taking me out somewhere. You have a surprise for me. So I do as I'm told.

You tell me that my surprise is another piercing.

So we arrive at my friend's tattoo studio, where my friend is waiting for us with the girl who is going to do my piercing. You have arranged for me to have my perineum pierced. The girl who is performing the procedure is very attractive and you can see that there is an instant attraction between us. She leads into the room where she going to perform the procedure. Both you and my friend follow.

I undress and my friend is instantly turned on by the sight of my pierced clit hood. There's a huge bulge forming in his jeans, I told you he was massive from a previous encounter with him - you can now see for yourself his bulge is enormous. I climb onto the bed and spread my legs. You are filming it. The girl puts on a pair of black latex gloves and I can feel myself getting wet. You know what is going through my mind as you know how filthy and slutty I am. You know that I want this girl to eat my pussy. She starts to examine my pussy and explain the procedure to me. I'm nervous but extremely excited at the same time. I look at you and I can see that you're beside yourself with excitement. I know what you're thinking.

The girl completes the piercing and I cry out a little bit with the pain. I can see your eyes widen with delight when you see the finished result and I know that you can't wait to get in there to touch it. The girl cleans the piercing and tells me how sexy it looks. As she's cleaning the piercing she slides a finger into my pussy which is gaping open by itself because I'm so fucking turned on. She asks me if I want more and I say yes please. So you and my friend stand and watch...in disbelief and excitement. You're filming still and can't get enough of what you're seeing.

The girl finger fucks me and licks my swollen gaping wet pussy..she tells me how tight it feels....you tell me to get on my hands and knees...so I do...

What you don't realise is that I have got a BP in my arse...I put it in before we left the house as I didn't want to let your hot sticky cum out of my arse... as soon as you see the jewelled BP in my arse you call me your filthy dirty little slut.

My friend is standing there with a massive hard on, which is now exposed. You tell me that I am going to suck him off but I'm not allowed to swallow his cum. I start to suck his cock slowly at first and I get his cock deeper and deeper in my throat as my saliva on it makes it a bit easier to get it into the very back of my throat. You tell him that he has got to face fuck me and give me a facial..which he does and covers my tongue and face in a massive amount of cum - it was literally like 3 cum facials at once. I love it and I smile at you once he's finally finished and I'm dripping in his cum.

In the meantime the girl has pulled the BP out of my arse and is licking your cum up as it drips out of my arse. I'm loving every minute of it. You join the girl at my arse and the two of you eat my arse and kiss each other. She gets your lovely hard cock out and you face fuck her. You give her a facial. She starts to lick it off but you tell that's my job so she comes around to my face which is still covered in my friend's hot sticky cum.

You order me to lick your cum of the girl's face. She starts to lick my friend's cum of my face and we share deep messy kisses. You're still hard and demand that we both suck your cock and balls.

You're still filming all this.

You then tell me to get dressed as we're leaving. You're so turned on by how well your filthy dirty little slut performed. On the way home you demand to know how good my friend's cock tasted. I tell you it tasted fantastic. I tell you that I loved being licked by the girl. I want to know how it felt for you being sucked off by that girl.

When we get home you order me upstairs to the bathroom. You want to see my new piercing for yourself..so you bend me over the bath and force my legs wide apart. You start eating my pussy...I'm begging you to stop because I need to piss but you ignore my pleas and tell me that I will have to piss myself.. so I piss all over your face ...you lap it up...you love it.

I turn to face you and lick and suck my piss off your body and then you take me to the shower and gently wash me from head to toe. We finish the day as it started with some more loving and sensual vanilla fucking.

Until the next time.....xx

The end ❤️‍🔥

CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers