All Comments on 'Her Secret Life... Ch. 03'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please get an editor.

The lack of, or the mis-use of punctuation makes the story difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are just way to weird for me to read another of your stories. I mean you have an extremely bizarre way of looking at the world. Even the most mundane of your characters thoughts piss me off to no end. I can honestly say that I disagree with everything your characters do, think, decide and it makes it impossible to read your stories!

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Sucks

Another reminder as to why we need negative rating out here. Giving this story a 1 star rating would be praising it too much.

KenisshyKenisshyalmost 11 years ago
Need an editor

Your story would have come across a lot clearer with some outside help

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
terrible

just simply terrible then you look up and see people favored it how fucking sick is that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How in the Hell could you (the author) write such crap.

Suggest you give it up 'cause you certainly have no talent.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Good

It's over. Move on Mikoli you can do better.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

Shallow and wooden dialogue. Very little emotion. Thanks for the offering.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Guess I'm In The Minority!

I'm liking this!

I had a bad feeling at first, didn't think any good could come from ANY threesomes, let alone letting Joyce in, but so far things seem to be working out.

Please don't fuck them up!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This has o be author’s worst story ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous