Her Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Sofia embarks on an unexpected journey of sexual discovery.
1.9k words
3.85
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hazazel
Hazazel
1 Followers

Please note that this story, while erotic, does not feature any intercourse, if that's what you're after.

This story contains themes of interracial desires, and fantasies about BBCs. Please, do not read if these offend you.

This story is my very first work. All constructive feedback is welcome!

Enjoy! :)

----------------------------------------------------------

Sofia was walking at a brisk pace down the road that led to Alejandro's apartment. The college assignment that the both of them were working on was due soon and she really didn't want to rush it to completion over the week-end. She had convinced her friend to spend an entire afternoon working on it at his place as her own roommate was always playing obnoxiously loud music at hers.

It was still early in the semester and she had made sure to take advantage of the last bright and sunny days of the year by dressing in a cute but modest blue skirt and a simple white shirt that hugged her upper body exactly right. She loved the feeling of the sun on her toned and lightly tanned body and she had always found walking to be uplifting.

She arrived in a good mood at Alejandro's apartment. The two friends greeted each other warmly and after some casual conversation decided to get to work.

College work was not particularly difficult for either of them, but it could get quite boring so they kept themselves entertained by sharing gossip and fun anecdotes. After some time Sofia got up from her chair to rummage through her bag, looking for something.

"Alejo", she said using the affectionate diminutive for his name as a slightly annoyed pout was starting to show on her pretty face, "I just noticed I forgot my phone back at my place. Do you know what time it is?"

Alejandro grabbed his phone from his pocket and informed her that it was 3:30 pm. "We're maintaining a good pace", he said, smiling. "If we keep this up we should be pretty much done by around-". His phone rang suddenly, cutting him off. It was his mom. Sofia tried not to listen in on their conversation, but she understood quickly that it was an emergency. Not the serious kind, thankfully, if the half-concerned, half-amused expression on her friend's face was anything to go by.

"Sofia, I'm so sorry", Alejandro said after hanging up, "It's my mom, there is a huge mouse at her place and she's deathly afraid of them. If I don't go help her get it out now, I'll never hear the end of it". Sofia reassured him that helping his mother was the right thing to do and that their own work could wait. His mom's house was not very far away so he wouldn't be gone for too long.

After Alejandro's hasty departure, a phone-less, computer-less Sofia soon found herself quite bored. She noticed her friend's laptop was still unlocked. She smiled to herself and thought, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I used it a bit.

She grabbed the laptop from the table and brought it with her on the small but fairly comfortable gray couch that was one of her friend's most prized possessions.

She opened the browser and considered briefly on what website she would go. Why not Reddit, she thought. That was one of her favorite websites. There was so much fun, wholesome, entertaining content on there. Funny memes involving cute and fluffy animals were among her favorites.

She typed the website's URL in the browser and hit 'Enter'. What she saw as the page finished loading completely shocked her. A wall of massive black penises entering the pussies, the mouths or the asses of cute white girls, latinas, or asians was displayed on the screen. Some of the powerful looking male members were simply juxtaposed next to the beautiful girls.

"Oh my god", she said aloud to herself, one hand covering her mouth in shock, the other on the laptop's trackpad, scrolling down the page. She knew that she really should stop what she was doing as she was clearly intruding on her friend's very private and intimate fantasies. But her eyes were virtually glued to the screen, as she sat there fascinated by what she saw. She was not a prude or sheltered by any means but she had never been much interested in porn. She wasn't sure if what she was looking at was normal, but she knew that it was unusual, and certainly quite unexpected of her friend.

Wait, is Alejo bi? She thought suddenly. The prominent presence of the huge, throbbing, erect black cocks all over her friend's Reddit feed seemed to point to 'yes' but she had never gotten that vibe from him. She needed to know more. She rationalized her desire to know more as a simple expression of her natural curiosity, but her cheeks were taking on an ever brighter shade of red as she kept looking at the forbidden content. Her breath was getting shallower with every passing minute. Something deep and primal was awakening within her mind and within her body.

She saw the chat notifications and decided this was the perfect place to start. She opened a few of the conversations that her friend Alejandro had had on the website with people whom, she assumed, shared his interests and noticed a pattern. Her friend was always, in his own words, remarking how aroused he was by both the girls and the presence of the big black cocks. She couldn't find anything that would indicate that he was interested in men per se. In fact he sometimes identified explicitly as straight in his chats. I guess everyone is entitled to their fantasies, she thought, still coming to terms with her discovery.

She was about to close the chat when a message sent by her friend to a third party grabbed her attention. "I wish my crush would get blacked". That was the second bombshell of the day. What the hell?! Alejandro has a crush? He never told me about her! She thought, completely oblivious to the truth that was staring right at her. And what on earth does 'blacked' mean, she wondered, still retaining some of her innocence, although a possible meaning was starting to dawn on her.

Wait, does he mean... The realization was starting to form in her mind.

"I'm back!", announced Alejandro as he opened the door to his apartment in one fell swoop.

Sofia let out a small surprised scream as she frantically attempted to close the browser. Her exploration of her friend's most intimate fantasies and desires had made her lose all notion of time.

"What are you doing?", asked a disconcerted Alejandro as he noticed how nervously and tightly Sofia was gripping his laptop, as if she didn't want to give it back. Her face was completely flushed and she had that unmistakable deer-in-the-headlights look that follows the realization that you've been caught doing something you really shouldn't have.

"Er, n-nothing... I was just checking out something", she replied half-stammering half-whispering, unable to meet his inquisitive gaze.

Oh no, thought Alejandro as panic was slowly starting to set in. He now realized that he had left in such a hurry that he had left his laptop unlocked and all his accounts logged-in.

All his accounts.

An awkward silence started to settle in the small apartment, neither one wanting to break it first.

Sofia knew she had to be brave. She didn't want this situation to poison her friendship with Alejandro.

"I think I just saw some of your...your porn", she finally said, shattering the silence.

"Oh?", he replied, trying desperately to mask his unease.

"I didn't expect... that", she responded with a small nervous laugh that was mercifully lacking any and all derision. "Do you want to talk about it?", she asked softly.

Alejandro hesitated. He had never talked about this kind of stuff with her, for obvious reasons. Looking at her more closely however, he noticed that there was not a shred of judgment in her demeanor. She was simply curious and wanted to know more about her friend.

And so they talked about it. Alejandro explained to her that he loved women, he desired them and was incredibly aroused at the sight of them experiencing pleasure and climaxing. He had noticed how women tended to have incredibly deep, leg-shaking orgasms when their pussies where stretched by big black cocks. He recognized that it was a bit strange to admit this as a straight man, but that's how he felt: there was something he found profoundly erotic about massive black penises. They had a raw, inexplicable sexual power, even if he wasn't attracted in the slightest to the men they were attached too. Seeing hot girls pleasure themselves with these huge black dicks, cumming over and over on them, was what he found the most exciting, the most satisfying.

As soon as Alejandro had started talking, Sofia had placed the laptop next to her on the couch and had started listening intently. She had never heard anyone talk about the things he talked about, in the way he talked about them. Their genuine friendship helped him be completely honest.

The more Alejandro talked, the more Sofia noticed something was happening to her, something new. Her hands had mindlessly started caressing her thighs over the soft fabric of her blue skirt. Her pulse was quickening. The pattern of her breath had changed and a sweet ache started to develop a bit lower than her stomach. A pleasant warmth was gathering near the entrance of her sex.

She had never felt quite that way, even when masturbating.

Finally, Alejandro's sharing of his passions came to an end. He looked at her for the first time in what felt like an eternity, unsure of her reaction. He was surprised to see her gripping her thighs, her eyes wide, her mouth slightly agape. She was visibly quite affected by what she had just heard.

A silence settled in the apartment once again but this time it was different. It was a silence shared by two people who had realized how profound the complicity between them was.

Sofia finally got up from the couch, a playful smirk on her pretty face. She passed her hands on her skirt to smooth its folds.

"Well, that was quite interesting", she said softly as her smirk transformed into a warm smile.

Alejandro could only nod, still unsure about what exactly had just happened.

"We should probably resume our work another day, I don't think I could focus now" she said. Alejandro agreed and so she planted a quick kiss on his right cheek before exiting his apartment.

Once she left, Alejandro felt strangely drained of energy, as if he had just ran a 5K without training for it.

Playing back the events of the day in his mind, he let his gaze wander around the apartment. He quickly noticed a darker spot on his couch, right where Sofia had been sitting while he shared his fantasies. He approached the couch.

He touched the darker spot and immediately understood what it was. It was impossible to mistake the warm, deliciously slimy liquid for anything else: it was Sofia's wetness. Her underwear must have been drenched if so much of it had managed to reach the couch.

Alejandro smiled to himself. He was so glad to have been there for her sexual awakening.

Hazazel
Hazazel
1 Followers