All Comments on 'Her Sexual Awakening'

by Hazazel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a Blackman I love only caucasian white woman that perfer blackmen only. And hate whitemen period I need a whitewoman that has hate speech against whitemen period and also violence against any whiteman trying to hit on her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You waited a long time to submit your first story and miserably fucked up that opportunity. What a pile of racist bullshit. The bbc myth rides on in the minds of idiots like you.

As for the anon character who stated he hates white men and wants to fuck only white women. People like you are the reason race relations are so dismal. You might be surprised how many black women prefer white men where they are treated like ladies and not whores. But then, facts like that are ignored by people with a racist hateful agenda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BBC is a total myth, just lies that black men tell women of other races to trick them into a disappointing sexual experience. Just racist bullshit, pure and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's funny, but if a white man reads a story, he is not in control it's racist bull shit. For a first story, it's written well. Nobody treats women better than white men, please don't make me laugh. They are the wonders of the last 2000 years; the building of nuclear bombs, two world wars, taking over lands that don't belong to them, and mass murder are the qualities women like the best in men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous