Her Simple Request Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, as she started to come down he withdrew his fingers. He stared into her eyes as he drew them to his mouth and began to suck her sweetness from them. It was the sexiest thing she had ever seen. Once his hand was moved, she leaned up, kissing him deeply. She could taste herself on his lips and tongue as they kissed.

Madison used her body to push him back against the bed. She broke the kiss and swiftly moved to pin him down. Noah was surprised by the move but offered no resistance. He grinned as she sat on top of him. His painfully hard member pressed firmly between her cheeks as she leaned forward and kissed him again briefly.

He was aching to get inside of her tight little slit once again. She raised her hips, reaching down between their bodies to wrap her long, slender fingers around his fat cock. The smooth tip pressed cautiously between her lips as she rubbed it up and down them to wet it before she began to lower her hips slowly. She stopped once the bulbous head was firmly inside of her. She then let his member slip from her warm grasp and moved both of her hands to his shoulders.

He inhaled sharply through gritted teeth as she sank down onto his rigid shaft. The tight, wet cavity hugged his member as she took all of him in. Today, it felt much bigger to her than it had the previous night. Perhaps it was the fact that he was trying to be gentle with her since it was the first time and now she was feeling the full length of him inside of her.

Noah's hands moved to her hips, gripping them gingerly as she began to ride him. Her long dark hair spilled down over her shoulders, bouncing as her hips rose and lowered. His breath was coming quicker as his sister kept up her pace. His fingertips dug into the soft flesh of her hips as she forced herself down on his tumescent cock.

He watched her facial expressions, lifting his hips as she brought herself down harder. "OH FUCK YES, MADDIE" he groaned loudly. The crazed look in her eyes as her libido took control of her movements. Harder. Faster. She switched angle slightly as her pelvis collided with his causing her to let out a passionate cry.

She had found the perfect position to cause his turgid cock to press against that same spot that he so deftly teased. Her back arched, her chest rising and falling faster with each cycle of her respiration. He could tell she was getting close. He could feel the tension building in his own body as this beautiful creature drove him closer and closer to his own desperate release.

Their bodies moved in unison, her pace quickening as he pulled her into his upward thrusts. Her silken slick muscles gripped him tightly, starting to squeeze around his swollen member. Her voice filled the empty house as she slipped into the orgasmic bliss once more. He pulled her hard onto him a final time, holding her tighter than before as the warm spunk erupted from his throbbing manhood. Their essences mixed as he held her there.

Her hips made slight, involuntary jerks as she panted, riding out the waves of pleasure before she finally collapsed against his chest. He inhaled the sweet scent of her conditioner as her head laid on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her as his cock slowly deflated inside of her. He could feel the mixture of their passions starting to leak from her as he slipped from inside of her.

He kissed the top of her head softly and laid there holding her until she finally rolled off of him. He rolled over onto his side, staring at her with a sated grin. "I know we shouldn't keep doing this, but I don't think I could stop now even if I wanted to."

His words brought a smile to his sister's face before she leaned up and kissed his lips, then softly whispered "I love you Noah."

"I love you too, Maddie." He replied, pulling her close and cuddling her naked body as they both basked in the afterglow of their glorious lovemaking.


12