All Comments on 'Her Sister Ch. 02'

by JessicaS

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Much better! :)

Hehe..only a few tears this time. ;) Actually, I thought you did an excellent job portraying thier in experience while exploring each other. Kind of reminded me of my first few fumbling attempts at sex, well done!

JessicaSJessicaSabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks swift

Thank you for your comment, I think their inexperience was a key point in this chapter.

I submitted the final third chapter for approval, it should be up within a week.

And seeing how unpopular my stories are so far, I think you might be one of my very few fans on literotica :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good

It's not straight to the point, but gentle and loving.

A nice change from alot of the stories on this site, keep it up..

JessicaSJessicaSabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you anonymous, I appreciate it :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very good story!

I really like the way they take their time in this one. Good job and keep up the good work!

JeanneSisJeanneSisover 9 years ago
Beautiful

You make the affections and concern between the sisters so beautiful. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Like Christmas morning." That's a fantastic line. I wish I'd thought of it. Great job. I love your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessicaS@JessicaS
650 Followers
I love receiving feedback and am always happy to respond to questions and comments, preferably in the public commenting area under each story. All my stories are exclusively published here on Literotica. If you read any of them elsewhere, that story was stolen (looking at you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES