Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put on warm PJs, brushed her teeth and climbed into bed. Feeling like she could use some cheering up, she facetimed Andy. Within seconds his smiling face filled her screen.

"Hey," she said. The screen lit up her face in the dark room.

"Hi, Mom. Was the flight okay? I missed you today."

"I missed you too." Seeing his familiar, handsome face soothed her jangled nerves. She wanted to reach through the screen and pull him through to join her in bed. "The flight was quick."

"Becca sends her love." He looked around. "But she wasn't too happy at the interruption of our plans."

"I figured. She knows what she wants. I don't blame her, but it's unavoidable. It's all your fault, anyways."

"My fault?"

"Both of you. I'm here to fix a mistake I made the day after your...proposition. I'd never have done it without that distraction."

"Sorry, Mom. I know it was a shock."

"It's okay," she said, softly. "It led us to where we are now."

"Will you be long?"

"I hope not. Each extra day I'm here will be one less with you."

"I'm not going anywhere," he said, looking confused.

"I know, but once I get pregnant, it all stops. We stop."

Andy's face fell. "Yeah. I haven't really thought that far ahead. I've been focusing on being with you, and trying for the baby."

"Once I catch, you have to go back to Becca. She'll need you. I know what you said, but she's your wife, not me." Carol was proud that her voice didn't break on those final words. She knew she was being silly, this infatuation with her son, but she hadn't felt like this since Don died. Was starting to think she never would.

Meeting Doug had actually been a good thing, as it showed she could let Andy go, once this was all over, and possibly have a chance at finding a new partner.

"I met someone," she blurted. "At dinner. We had dinner together. He came up to me, and it turns out we'll be working together this week."

"Oh? Is he...I mean, did you, uh, did he want to..."

"I'm alone," she said, letting him off the hook.

"Oh," he said, clearly relieved. "I mean, not that you can't, if you wanted to. You can do what you want."

"Another time, I might have been tempted. But I don't think it would be good if I got pregnant with another man, do you?"

"Aaahhhh, no, that wouldn't go over well." He clearly looked flustered at the thought.

Carol lowered her voice, murmuring, "There's only one man's baby I want growing in me, and I'm looking at him right now."

"Fuck, Mom. You're killing me here." The camera view swooped down his body until she could see a visible bulge in his pants before moving back up again.

She giggled, feeling a rush at his reaction to her. Reaching into her top, she pulled out a tit and pulled her phone back to show him. "I miss your mouth."

"Dammit, Mom! You're not going to be back for days! Becca won't let me..." he trailed off.

Carol gasped, mouth open in shock. "She won't let you touch yourself? I'm sorry for teasing." She put her boob away, relishing his look of disappointment. He had a way of making her feel desired that she hadn't felt in a long time.

"I didn't say stop," he pointed out.

Carol laughed again, and popped her tit out again. She made sure to put it front and centre in his view. "I won't torture you long. I just wanted to see your face before bed. Can you hold 'the fort' until I get back?"

"I don't have a choice. Becca wants all of it saved for you. And Mom? I'm glad you're the one to carry my baby."

The words sent a thrill through her body, and she had to bid her goodbyes quickly to avoid tearing up. Damn him for making her feel so good!

The next day, she ran into Doug in the lobby. They grabbed some breakfast and taxied to the office of the client together. Meetings, meetings and more meetings filled her day. She offered up her mea culpa, and it was accepted graciously, with a focus on getting their project back on track.

By the end of the first day, it looked like things weren't as bad as she feared. She and Doug went back to their hotel to get dinner.

"I think," Doug said, after they got their drinks. "That went very well. With your help, they'll be back on track in no time. I'll make sure my report shows how integral you were to making this go away. Maybe your boss won't be so hard on you."

"Thank you. She's one of the good ones, but there's no way I don't come out of this clean. It's okay. I'll work extra hard to remind her why she hired me."

"To hard work," Doug said, raising his glass.

She tapped his glass with hers and drank. It was a smooth whiskey, something she didn't normally order, but felt like she needed after the long day. Dinner was quiet, with light talk about anything but work. After they were done, she said, "I'll be another couple days. Are you heading home tomorrow?"

He shook his head. "I have one more day at least. What are you up to now? I always get restless away from home, and can't sleep unless I get some energy out. Do you want to join me in a movie or a walk around the sea wall?"

"I could go for a walk. Let me go change and I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Sure."

Carol went to her room and changed into jeans and a t-shirt. She'd been unsure about what to pack for, so had probably too many clothes, but better that than be caught with nothing to wear. In the lobby, she found Doug also in jeans and a polo shirt. She saw him first, and had time to check him out unnoticed. He was fit, with muscular arms and a nice ass.

"Hey, ready to go?" she asked, making him turn her way. She didn't miss him checking her out, which she supposed was fair.

"Yeah, let's do it!"

It was a nice day, and the seawall was packed with other people walking dogs, skating, biking, sitting, chatting and eating. Carol and Doug navigated the people while walking along the water. "It's a beautiful city, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes. I lived here for a while, when my wife was alive. I moved away after she passed, so coming back is bittersweet. I have nice memories though. Did you do anything to move on from your husband?"

"Not really. I still live in the same house, although it's a bit big for me. I just took time to let Don go, and accept my new life. It felt like it was over for a while, but recently I've been feeling...energized."

"Since you started helping your son and his wife?"

"You're a very perceptive man, Doug." Carol chuckled. "I guess the thought of grandchildren woke me up. How about you, did the new location help?"

Doug stepped aside for a jogger, then said, "It helped me forget, most days, but I haven't moved on." He held up his ring finger with the wedding band on it. "However, if you weren't taken, I'd be pressing my case with you a bit harder."

"If I weren't taken, I'd let you press it," she responded, before covering her mouth. "I didn't mean it like that!" she protested. Her face burned at her gaffe.

Doug laughed. "Ah, now I'll have some good thoughts to put me to sleep."

"Well, you're welcome," Carol said, still embarrassed.

The rest of their walk was filled with small talk of no consequence, and when they parted in the lobby of their hotel, Carol was ready to relax in her room. She got into her PJs again and thought about watching some TV but didn't turn it on.

Somewhere in the hotel, Doug was having some 'good thoughts'. Carol was flattered that he was attracted to her, and if things were different, she would have been interested. His interest did highlight that she didn't have to be alone if she didn't want to be. When this whole grandchild thing was over, she could retreat into the role of grandma, and look for a partner to fill the void left behind by her son.

The next day, Carol was in a meeting room on her laptop, overseeing the new configuration install when Doug walked in.

"Hey there," he said.

"Hi, Doug. How's it going?"

"I'm all wrapped up here. I have a flight in a few hours, so I thought I'd say goodbye."

"It was nice to meet you. Good luck with everything."

He looked uncomfortable for a second before lifting his hand. There was no ring, just a pale section of skin. "I've, uh, well, you helped me realize that it's worth being available. Maybe the next woman whose table I sit at won't be taken."

"Maybe," Carol grinned. "But you're going to have to wait for that tan line to disappear. Safe travels."

"You as well, goodbye." He turned and left, and Carol went back to her laptop.

The rest of her trip was straight forward, and she left on her return flight with a happier client in her wake.

Finally home again, Carol dumped her bags on the floor and went to bed, falling into it face-first. She could unpack later. For now, she needed to unwind from the trip. Eyes closed, she breathed in and out slowly, pondering having a bath. It was Friday afternoon, and she needed to let Andy and Becca know she was back, but...not yet.

At some point her body decided she needed a nap, and she fell asleep. She woke up to a whisper.

"Hey, Mom, it's me." Andy was sitting next to her on her bed.

"Mmmm, hi there. I missed you," she murmured, stretching. "How did you know I was back?"

"Becca had me come around to pick up the mail. I saw the light downstairs, so I let myself in. Is that okay?"

"Mmmyeah...I just needed a little nap. It takes me a while to unwind after a flight. I get all tense in the shoulders, from the seats."

Andy leaned over and put both hands on her back, thumbs pressing into her muscles. Tingling waves radiated from the pressure, running up in her neck and shoulders. "Ohhhhhhhmmmm...." she groaned. "Keep doing that."

He chuckled and leaned in further, putting some of his weight into the massage. With sweeping motions, he ran his hands across her back and neck, pushing the stress and tension out of her body. It was heavenly.

"I should hire you to massage me after every trip," she said.

"Deal," he said, quietly. At some point the massage got slower, and softer. Less kneading, more caressing.

Carol's moans turned to sighs, as her body woke up under her son's ministrations. It had been five days...when his warm hand went under her shirt on her back, Carol didn't protest at all. When he undid her bra, she sighed at the release. When he reached under her stomach to undo her jeans button, she lifted up, to give him room, and soon he was skinning her pants down off her legs.

She just lay there, arms under her head, eyes closed, and let him do what he wanted. Kisses along her bare legs. Hands trailing along her thighs. She knew she was wet when he peeled her panties off. Her pussy was warm with anticipation.

After hearing the rustle of his clothes coming off, the mattress shifted, and then his hairy legs were straddling hers.

"I feel like this is less of a massage," she commented.

"I may have had ulterior motives.".

She felt him lean forward, and then a hot, hard rod pressed between her cheeks, splitting them apart.

"Mmmm, what are you going to do to me now?"

Arms settled into the bed on either side of her, he leaned to her ear. "I'm going to fuck you, and put my baby in you." His cock was pressed hard into her now, shaft rubbing up against her sphincter.

"I don't think that's the hole you make babies in, but you're welcome to try." Carol wiggled her ass, feeling her son's rigidity massage her asshole. She'd only done anal a few times, but he felt so good there, and she wondered what his size would be like.

He chuckled. "Maybe another time. I promised to save up what I have for your womb."

Carol felt himself adjust, pulling his hot hardness down her crack until it cleared her ass cheeks. Then he pushed, splitting those cheeks and spearing into her overheated vagina. Her legs were closed, but her wetness allowed him easy access to the depths of her cunt.

"Oh, fuck," she grunted. Five days, and she'd forgotten what he felt like. When he was fully pressed into her ass cheeks, he lay down on her back and started to hump her from behind. His head pressed into the ridged front wall of her sheath, every stroke rubbing her g spot.

Andy's hand snaked under her chest, into her shirt and grabbed a tit, pinching her nipple. His breath sounded in her ear as he fucked her, his magnificent cock driving her higher and higher. His weight on her body, pinning her down, helpless, set fire to her brain. He kept fucking, longer than he should have been able to after five days, until he broke her.

Carol, cocooned in the heavy shelter of her son's body, came while he drove his cock into her over and over. Her vagina clamped down on him, trying to keep him, but he kept fucking. Her juices gushed from her cunt, soaking the bed, and he kept going. This wasn't lovemaking, it was breeding, and he was going to make sure she was bred.

"Do it," Carol urged. "Come for Mommy. Come in my pussy, baby. Fill me up...ahh!" The final sound came out as a sharp cry, as her son gave one last push hard into her and came.

Tired mother lay under her son as he convulsed and spat rope after rope of come into her fertile baby factory. He had so much for her, it couldn't be contained, and she could feel it oozing past his shaft. With a final push and hug, he finished. Pulling out of her, he rolled onto his back next to her, arm over his eyes, breathing hard.

Carol rolled and pulled her shirt and bra off the rest of the way before moving to snuggle him, putting one bare leg up onto his. Her knee nudged his semi-hard, wet cock. She pressed her tits into his arm and put her head on his shoulder. "Do you feel better?" she asked.

He nodded, arm still over his eyes.

"Did you miss me?"

Another nod.

Carol felt such a surge of closeness to him then, she needed to show her love. It wasn't something she'd ever done before, but looking at his now wilted penis, laying limply on his leg, she thought it could use a clean. She moved down, picking his exhausted cock up in two fingers and putting the slimy head into her mouth. It was a mixture of musky, bitter and tang. He jerked under her.

"Sensitive," he husked.

"Mmmm, I bet." She went in for another, bigger suck, using her tongue to wash his member. Feeling him soft in her mouth was new and interesting. The formerly powerful organ was reduced to floppy meat. Licking and sucking her way, she made it to his balls, which were also wet. Popping one in her mouth, she gently rolled it around before doing the same for the other one. Genitals clean, if still wet, Carol returned to his shoulder.

"Do you need to get back to Becca soon?"

"Um, no. She told me to stay, to make up for lost time."

"How long? Not to appear greedy, but can you go again before you go?"

Andy took his arm away from his eyes. "She told me to stay the night, if it's okay with you."

"Oh! Well, sure, that's fine. You can stay in your room; the sheets might need changing..."

"I can't just stay here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

It honestly hadn't even occurred to her. Why couldn't he sleep in her bed? "Yes, you can. I'd like that." she said, softly.

She lay and cuddled Andy, letting his sperm soak, until she had to get up to go pee. From the ensuite, she called out, "Do you want to get some dinner?"

"Yep, I'm famished," he called back.

She heard rustling as he got dressed. When she came back in the room, he walked up to her and hugged her. "I missed you."

Carol laughed. "I could tell."

He let her go and leaned down, sucking her nipples in turn. "And I missed you, and you..." He got on his knees and spun her around. "And you and you," he finished with a kiss on each ass cheek.

"Goofball, get up and go find the delivery menus," she said, smacking him on the shoulder.

He grinned and did so, leaving her to get dressed. Most of her son's baby batter had dripped from her in the toilet just now, but more would come. She put on panties and a flowing skirt, coupled with a thin blouse and no bra. Leaving the top button undone to show plenty of cleavage to go with her protruding nipples, she went to join her son.

Without the urgency of having to eke out as much sex as she could in a short time, Carol was able to relax and enjoy an evening with her son. They chose Chinese from a local place and had it delivered while cuddling on the couch, perusing Netflix.

Just a short time ago, she'd never have contemplated such an intimate position, but now it felt natural to lean into his larger frame and make herself at home. He held the remote in one hand and her waist in the other, and they discussed what to watch.

When the food came, they ate in the kitchen, in comfortable silence until he asked, "Who was the guy who hit on you?"

"Oh, it's funny. He was just a random guy in the hotel restaurant, but I let him sit at my table. It turned out he was the auditor for my client, so we ate dinner together. He was a nice guy; a widower like me."

"Yeah? Sounds like a bit more than being hit on."

"It was more friendly than predatory. We hung out a bit."

"Did you, that is, um, well you know."

"Did we have sex? No, I didn't feel that way about him. He was a comfortable person, but our dynamic lacked a certain passion. It was more like friends hanging out."

Silence reigned. Andy toyed with his food for a bit until he looked up at her with wide eyes and said, "I know exactly what you mean. I love Becca, but she is more of a friend than a lover. I enjoy spending time with her, but you...mom, you set my soul on fire. I've been avoiding saying anything, because where can it all go? But honestly, since the first time, all I want to do is make love to you. I want to be in you and feel your reactions and hear your moans and sighs and make you come and come and come." He finished with a slightly wild look, face red with the force of his emotion.

Carol felt her body wake up again. She stood up, abandoning her half-eaten dinner and walked around to her son. Even sitting down, his head was close to her standing height. She could see a bulge in his pants. "If you want me, take me," she said, simply.

Andy stood and stepped up to her, looking down into her eyes. "I liked it when you were bent over in my room," he said. "When you stood there, pussy dripping, waiting for my cock. The sound you made, trying to be quiet, but unable to stifle the moan when I took you."

Carol's pussy responded to his dominating stance, and low voice. "Follow me in one minute."

Turning, Carol trotted to the stairs and to his room, dropping her skirt and bending over at his bed. Once again, she listened for the telltale footsteps. Seconds ticked over and turned into minutes, until she started to wonder what had happened to him. Then she heard it: the quiet tread on the stairs - slower than usual. He was teasing her! Each footstep brought him closer, and ramped up her anticipation.

He entered the room and stepped up behind her, but didn't touch her. Carol arched her back, pushing her butt out to tempt him, but he didn't bite. Just when her desire peaked and she thought she might break, his hands landed on her panties, and he slowly pulled them down. She looked down, between her legs, and watched her sticky panties pull away from her labia, a string of her lube and his semen clinging between them.

Liking the slow tease, but impatient to feel him inside, Carol lifted her leg up out of her panties as soon as she could, spreading open for him. Chewing on her lip, she closed her eyes and waited for the feel of him there.

Andy's hands returned to her hips before roaming over her ass, squeezing her flesh. When he smacked her cheek, she let out a little peep of surprise. The sting tingled but didn't hurt. He repeated the smack on her other cheek, the tingling spreading out in waves like her jiggling butt.

Strong hands back on her hips, and then she felt it - the tap of his cock brushing against her gaping vulva. It came again, a longer brush, a firmer touch. She held her breath, determined to stay silent, until he pushed a little, forcing his mushroom head into her, shattering her discipline.