Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh...." she breathed, lungs emptying as her cunt filled up.

Teasing over, Andy pushed in her all the way, and then commenced fucking her with full strokes, while she did her best to keep quiet. "It's okay, Mom, let it out."

"Ohhhhh...Andyyyy...aaahhhhhhh," she cooed, happy to give voice to her pleasure.

Andy continued to pound into her, the percussive slap-slap-slap of their mating joining her cries. Before long, her internal spring wound up tight, Carol came on her son's cock while urging him on, "Come in me. Come in your Mommy's pussy, I want you to knock me up. Make a baby in me, do it, fill me up with your seed and make me a new Mommy."

Her words had the desired effect, and from behind her she heard him groan, pushing in deep. He joined his ejaculate with hers, their juices mingling in her body, the opening in her cervix sucking up their wonderful cocktail and delivering it to her womb.

Legs shaky, Carol sank to his bed again. It hadn't been long since they'd last done this exact method, and yet it felt like forever. She curled up on the bed, and purred when Andy cuddled up behind her, wrapping his arm around her middle, cupping a tit. They lay there for some time, him idly playing with her nipples and kissing her neck and shoulder.

"I've been having thoughts," she said, rolling onto her back.

"Mmhmm," he replied, leaning down to suck her thick nipple into his mouth.

"Ahh, stop, I can't think while you're doing that," she laughed, smacking at his head. When he let her bud go with a slurp, she continued. "I've been having thoughts along the lines of what you said. Intrusive thoughts of this never stopping. Meeting Doug made me realize that my life isn't over, and I can enjoy the rest of it with someone. But I don't want someone; I want you. I don't know where this can go, either. I just know that I've never felt this way about someone, and I can't get enough of you."

"What do we do?" her son asked.

"I don't know. Becca is probably aware that I'm ovulating right now, or should be. Stay the weekend and we can talk about it...among other things."

"Other things?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, stop, you can't possibly be ready to go already."

He laughed, and said, "No, but it won't be long. Shall we go back to the couch? Finish dinner? Lay here some more?"

"Dinner, then Netflix, then chill."

The plan went perfectly, and then it was bedtime. The 'chill' was taken to her bed, where they cuddled up, nude as jaybirds. At some point, Andy had discovered that she had a weak point in her nipples. She watched from her back as he pulled at her teats with lips and fingers, the tender buds broadcasting signals to her pussy, sending her libido into overdrive.

An itch built in her, a need for him to take her, and she grabbed his cock, squeezing his length and making him moan.

Carol spread her legs slowly, and her son crawled between them, cock bobbing along. He leaned over her, strong arms braced by her sides, and looked down at her expectantly, a smirk on his face. Whining, she grabbed him and pulled him to her, hastily swabbing his mushroom head through her labia to lube him up before placing him at her entrance.

When he pushed, Carol lost all sense of where they were. She let out a breathy moan, pulling at him with both hands to get him deep in her as fast as possible. The wonderful sense of fullness returned. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling his lightly haired smooth skin. Feeling like she was where she should be, she looked up at her son with a radiant smile.

"I love feeling you in me," she sighed, rolling her hips to feel his pelvis rub on her clit. Grabbing his head, she pulled him in, pressing her lips to his, searching out his tongue with hers. He responded passionately, and for several minutes the two lovers rocked together on his bed, necking and fucking.

They hadn't had sex like this: a slow coupling with maximum contact. He rarely pulled out, just pressing and rubbing, and Carol could soon feel it; her impending orgasm approaching with each surge of his hips, each press of his cock into her depths. Near the edge, her motions got wilder and Andy responded in kind. He let off their kiss and started a full fuck, putting extra effort into it, the squeaks of the bed proclaiming his labour.

"Andy...I'm going...ohhhHHHH..." Carol moaned, each successive cry getting louder until he covered her mouth with his again. Fingers hooked, she held onto his shoulders while her body tensed and trembled, waves of sexual energy radiating to every part of her body. She came, tensing around him and under him.

Andy kept fucking her, splintering her orgasm into several mini ones, all dragged out by the feel of him inside of her, his throbbing cock stroking her thrumming nerves. The sound of him slamming into her wet pussy joined the creaks of the bed. Eventually she relaxed, and her mind turned to him, to that magical moment when he spilled himself into her. "Please, come for me baby. I want to feel you go in me."

As usual, her words spurred him on, until he did as she asked, and came. Carol cradled his head to her, letting her soft body pillow his rigid one as he spurted his seed into her fertile womb.

Carol wallowed in the post-coitus euphoria, rubbing her hands up and down Andy's back while he suckled on a fat nipple. Eventually he shifted, and his limp cock pulled from her, a puddle of their combined lust quickly forming under her ass. He lay his head down on the pillow next to her, cuddling up to her side before falling into a deep sleep.

***

Saturday dawned with the incestuous couple still entwined under the sheets. Carol woke first, feeling the dried remnants of their sticky love crumbling on her thighs as she stretched. Andy woke next, yawning and smacking his lips. He looked over at her and smiled.

"That's a welcome view," he said.

"You're not so bad yourself." She moved again, and winced at an ache in her groin. "Ohhh, I don't think I've ever had that much sex in one day. You broke me."

"I had five days buildup to dump in you," he teased with a smirk.

"I hope you have more, because we have the whole weekend, and Momma's baby factory is open for business."

"I'm working on it right now," he confirmed, giving his balls a jiggle.

Carol giggled and leaned over, putting her lips up to his sack. "Hey, Andy's sperm. You wanna make a baby? Get ready, he's going to shoot you in me soon." She kissed his sack lightly, the sparse hairs tickling her lips. To her delight, his penis stirred, rolling and straightening. She looked up at her son, who was looking back with an amused expression.

"Well? Now what are you going to do with it?" he asked.

"I guess it is my fault." So saying, she climbed over him and straddled his middle before aiming his cock at her pussy and sitting down. The ache of his head easing her sore pussy open was soon replaced with pleasure, and she rode him until she came and collapsed into a heap. Too tired to move, she just lay on his chest while he growled and grabbed her thick thighs, fucking up into her until he came.

"Mmmm," she purred on his chest. "I can feel you shooting. I love it."

It had been years since Carol had last had morning sex. Waking up and rolling over to find a horny partner was a thrill everyone should experience. She could feel herself drifting back to sleep when Andy pushed at her, saying, "I have to pee!"

Carol giggled and rolled off of her son, letting him trot to the bathroom. It was a few long moments before the sound of his pee hitting the water came tinkling into the room.

Unbelievably, mother and son actually felt sated and instead of lying in bed, got up to start the day. They ate breakfast and then faced each other across the table. "Now what?" Andy asked.

"Now, I want your help to go shopping for maternity clothes. I won't need them for a while, but it can't hurt to go looking for sales."

"Lead the way! Ohhh, wait. Should we ask Becca to come with us?"

Carol felt torn but knew the answer. "Yes, we should. You call her, I'll get showered."

After her shower, she contemplated what to wear to go shopping with her daughter in law. She decided on a skirt for ease of removal, and a thick bra to hide her swollen nipples, still plump from the morning romp. Her blouse was also a conservative cut, as she didn't want to call attention to her assets around Becca. When she came back downstairs, fresh and clean, she asked Andy, "Well? Is she going to meet us?"

"Yes, but I had to explain why we weren't using the time 'better'. It's not easy to say, 'I need a break from fucking my mom because she's so sexy I came in her four times since yesterday'."

Carol chuckled darkly, glad it wasn't her that had to explain it. She walked up and tiptoed to kiss him lightly before saying, "I know you were exaggerating for effect, but what you just said made me cream in my panties a little. Or maybe it was your cream dripping from me. Either way, you made a mess in my panties. Now go have a shower, you stink. You can use the extra toothbrush in the drawer."

Andy went to his car and grabbed a bag with clothes before going to get cleaned up. Becca had made him take it with him, 'just in case'. Once cleaned, they made their way to a mall between their houses and met up with the future mom.

As Carol and her son walked down the hallway towards the food court where they would meet Becca, she couldn't help but feel like they were a couple. They didn't touch, or look at each other, but their distance felt...intimate. She took a step away, trying to dispel the illusion. Andy looked over a question on his face.

"Just trying to make it look like we're not...you know. More like we're mother and son."

"Ah. You know she knows, right?"

"Conceptually. She doesn't know the lurid details, or how close we've become, does she? I was under the impression she looked at this as transactional."

"She does...but she's made some comments..."

Carol's response was cut short as Becca found them. She was also wearing a blouse and skirt, which had the unfortunate effect of making her look like Carol's daughter...or like Andy had a harem of sister-wives.

"There you two are! Are you ready to do some shopping?" Becca said with a bright smile.

Carol looked at Andy briefly before saying, "Absolutely!"

An hour in, she briefly thought about taking pity on Andy and giving him a break from the nonstop chatter and browsing, except he wasn't the one who was going to grow as big as a whale. He could suffer a few hours following his wife and mother to get her clothes.

When they called a halt, having plumbed every clothing store in the mall, they went to grab some lunch, ending up at one of the 4 top tables, each with a tray in front of them. Carol and Andy started in right away, but Becca paused to put her hands together, whispering a brief prayer before joining them.

"I've been meaning to ask, how religious are you, Becca? I only ask because Andy isn't, and I don't remember it coming up before...sorry if this is insensitive."

Becca shook her head. "It's fine. I don't mind talking about it. It's true that I wasn't practicing much when I met Andy. It's only since the troubles that I've gotten back into it. I find it comforting, because so much of my childhood was spent around the church."

"Where was that?" Carol asked, picking at her fries.

"It's a little community in southern BC, you might not know it. Bountiful?"

Carol shook her head, as it didn't ring a bell.

"Anyway, we were a close-knit community, with what you might call more traditional gender roles. There was some trouble, and I moved away, deciding to keep the more wholesome bits. Prayer and introspection."

"And the gender roles?"

"Andy and I share the household chores, and he cooks often enough. If you're thinking of my role in your journey to conception, I'm doing a lot of the domestic stuff because Andy has his part set out and it needs his whole focus." She gave her husband a pointed stare, but it was clear how much the young woman loved him.

Seeing her daughter in law's love up close made Carol suddenly feel self conscious about the extent she was 'stealing' her son from her. She only had Andy's word to go on regarding her behaviour when it came to sex...maybe she should go straight to the source? "After we're done, Becca and I are going to check out the more intimate stores, and there's no men invited. You can go check out some other places while we shop; we'll let you know when we're done," she told Andy.

He nodded, mouth full. Becca looked surprised, but didn't comment.

When they were done, they bussed their trays and the women headed towards Victoria Secret. Carol laid it out. "I have to ask again. Are you sure it's not a burden for Andy to be away so much? It must be hard not to have him around...although he did say you don't seem interested in him intimately."

To her surprise, Becca looked at her with tears in her eyes. Carol quickly ushered the woman into a service corridor, away from the bustle of people going by. "I'm sorry!" she said. "Am I wrong? I'll beat him within an inch of his life if he handed me a line!"

The young woman sobbed, "I try so hard to be what he needs, but it's just not there! My body won't let it happen. I'm broken, I know it, and I can't even satisfy my own husband!"

"Sh-sh-shhhh," Carol soothed, hugging Becca's shoulders. "You're not broken, you just might not know what you want. Tell me, do you love Andy?"

"Yes, of course!"

"And do you never feel sexual desire? Or is it just Andy you don't desire?"

"Uhh, what do you mean?"

"God, I can't believe we're having this conversation in a mall. Look, do you ever get worked up, horny?"

"I'm not sure..." the woman was blushing now, furiously.

An idea had occurred to Carol after Andy described trying to be intimate with his wife, but she hadn't mentioned it to him. Carol looked her daughter in law in the eyes. "Are you gay?"

"What? No, what a vile thing to ask me. Never ask me that again!"

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Have you ever felt tingly when looking at a woman?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh, hang on, you've got a little thread here," Carol said, reaching for Becca's collar. Cupping the young woman's neck, she pulled her close, and planted a scorching kiss on her lips. They stayed like that for eternal seconds, the older woman giving her best while the younger stayed firm...and then softened. With a little moan, her lips melted into Carol's and the kiss was returned with heat.

A fellow mall-goer walked past them in the side hall, clearing his throat, waking the two women up. They separated, soft lips moist and red. Becca's cheeks were flushed, and her eyes shone with interest.

"You might not be gay, but that was a great kiss," Carol said. "And you felt it," she pointed at the woman's chest. For the first time, Carol could see two bumps poking from Becca's thick shirt.

Suddenly shy, Becca covered her chest and looked away. "I am attracted to Andy, my body won't let it happen."

Carol sighed, and said, "Alright, fine. I believe you. Do you want to go shopping for some bras and panties with me? Or go find your husband? I could use your help..."

Becca shrugged one shoulder.

"Let's go!" Carol set off.

In the store, Carol led Becca from rack to rack, picking up pretty bras and panties, asking if she liked any of them. The young woman didn't respond much, but she noted lingering gazes.

At one point, deep in the store, Becca asked, "Why did you do that?"

"What, kiss you? I know it's a bit extreme, but I was curious." Carol kept looking through the racks.

"I didn't like it, you know."

"I think you did. I know I did."

"I thought you liked men."

"I do! Ha, Becca I love men. I just think women have a lot to offer, and don't pass up the opportunity to dabble. I wouldn't say I'm bi, but there's a healthy chunk of curious in me. What do you think of this bra?" She held up a demi cup bra trimmed with lace, fitting it to her chest over her shirt.

Becca blushed even more and looked away.

"Okay, that's a winner. What about these panties? They're a little small, but they would show off my hips." She held them to her crotch until Becca looked. Somehow she got even redder.

"Two for two! Okay, time to try the bra on." She went to the change rooms, dragging Becca behind her. Grabbing an empty room, she took pity and left the young woman outside to wait.

Changing swiftly, to not give her daughter in law time to think about leaving, Carol soon had the new bra on, and tucked her breasts into the cups. They weren't quite big enough, but worked well enough to get a second opinion. Tossing the door open, she thrust her chest out to Becca. "What do you think?"

"Eeep!" she squeaked, eyes going wide.

"I thought so, too. Can you go grab me one with a bigger cup?"

Becca shook her head furiously. A clerk nearby heard and offered to go get it instead. With the bigger size in hand, Carol went back in and changed. It was perfect. She contemplated showing Becca, but felt she'd pushed a bit hard already.

Purchases in hand, Carol and Becca went to the checkout before going to find Andy. It was a bit of a walk, which went by in silence. "You're going to have to tell him," she said. "He's been very patient with you, even going so far as to be with me to produce a baby for you. It's the least you can do for the guy."

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not gay."

"I won't say anything for now. You give it some thought, about what it might mean to live your true self. Andy will support you no matter what, and telling him doesn't mean you have to lose him. Remember, he's already been dealing with the marriage as it is. I daresay finding out you're a lesbian might be a relief for his ego."

They reached Andy's store without any more comments, and were soon on their way, purchases in hand. Becca went to her car, and mother and son went to theirs. At her house, Carol said, "I'm feeling a bit worn out after all that shopping. I think I'll take a nap. Meet up for dinner?"

Andy shrugged. "Sure, I can watch some baseball."

"You do that," she said, leaning up to kiss him softly on the mouth.

"You sure you don't want company?" he asked, a bit of hope in his tone.

"Not yet, but I'll let you know. Wake me up in an hour," she threw back over her shoulder, heading upstairs.

The afternoon revelation weighed on Carol's mind. She felt a bit bad about forcing a kiss on her daughter in law, but her reaction spoke volumes. She knew the kiss and teasing was over the line, but she had to know! For her son's sake, if anything.

She lay down on her bed, closing her eyes to rest. A while later she was woken by the bed shifting and she rolled her upper body to see Andy crawling towards her, completely naked, a hard cock hanging down between his legs.

"Oh, that's how you were going to wake me?" she asked. "What a treat."

"Stay there," he directed, coming up behind her and spooning up. His erection poked her back.

Carol felt herself react to the feel of her son's looming presence behind her. He fumbled at her skirt, lifting it, and she helped by pushing her panties down. With one large hand, he lifted her upper leg and shoved his cock between her thighs.

"Ugh," she grunted, when he thrust into her, working his hips to bury himself as far as he could. Carol grabbed a tit, squeezing it, dropping her hand to her clit. She played with herself, occasionally reaching down to feel her son's wide cock where it plunged into her.

"That's it," he huffed into her ear. "Put your fingers on either side."

She did as directed, and he groaned, still fucking into her. With a final lunge, he came, filling his mother with his load all over again. She hadn't come, but didn't mind. He'd needed a quickie, and she was happy to give it to him.