Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling out of her, he rolled onto his back, juices dribbling from her. Carol pulled her panties back up, sealing his come inside as best she could before rolling to cuddle up. She traced all over his chest, running her hands over his sparse hair and fiddling with his nipples, flicking them with her nails to make him grunt.

Carol imagined the pool of semen inside of her working its way up to her womb and finding a fertile egg to join with. Did they just make a baby with a quickie? When she'd soaked enough, she got up to make some dinner, leaving Andy to lay naked on the bed.

The rest of the weekend was low key. They fucked, rutted, made love, and generally wore each other out for the next 24 hours. Finally, Sunday afternoon, worn out and cuddling on the couch, Carol said, "We haven't discussed what to do when I get pregnant."

A long pause. "Nope."

"I'm not stealing you from her, let's get that straight."

"I don't want you to...but I don't want to stop," he sighed.

"Yeah...but between your mom and your wife, you have to choose her. She's your future." It broke Carol's heart to say it, but she knew she was right.

Andy didn't respond.

After dinner he headed back home to be ready for work on Monday, leaving behind a mother so full of sperm she swore she could hear herself slosh when she walked.

Andy continued his daily visits, somehow taking longer each time, laying in his mother's arms after each extended baby making session. He stayed over on the weekends, neither acknowledging the future, but each doing their best to make a child that would end their time together.

***

Of course, it all had to end. Andy wasn't her husband, and there was an end date to their bliss. With the amount of sperm he'd been dumping into her on a daily basis, it was no surprise to Carol when, six weeks after first bending over for him, she missed her period.

She was sitting in her bathroom, on the toilet, staring at the + sign on the pregnancy test thoughtfully provided by Becca. They'd done it. Knocked her up, put a bun in her oven, yadda yadda. The goal of this entire venture, and they'd succeeded. New life was growing in her womb. She should be happy. But all she felt was sadness that the passion and connection she had found with her son was going to go away. How could it continue?

There wasn't any way to avoid it: she had to call and tell them.

"Mom?" Andy said, picking up right away.

"It worked," she said, simply.

"You're pregnant?"

Carol nodded, though he couldn't see her. "Yes."

"Oh, Mom, that's great news. Becca! We did it! Our baby is on the way!" he called out.

"Congratulations," Carol whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks. She hung up and went to the living room, curling into a ball on the couch, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Doug may have shown her she had options, but she didn't want options. She wanted her son.