Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go," whispered Becca suddenly.

When she got to the door, Carol called out, "I'm available to help with your lightbulbs, remember."

Becca disappeared into the hall, heading in the direction of her room.

Behind her, Andy shoved his cock hard, shuddering and coming into her pussy. "Do you really think she'll ask you?" he asked, when he caught his breath.

"Mmmmm, I'm not sure. She's intrigued, but there's a mental lock there. Do you mind if she does ask?"

"Of course not!" He chuckled. "Does that interest you?"

"She's a lovely woman; just repressed. I'm curious what she has beneath those skirts and blouses. I don't generally go for women, but there have been a few notable exceptions. She is one of them."

"Who are the others?" Andy asked, intrigued.

"No one you know. College friends. You're not going to tell me what she's like naked? I know you've seen her."

"Ahm, well. Not actually. Just felt in the dark."

"What? You've never seen your wife naked?"

"She doesn't get naked. The few times we tried, she insisted on darkness, and she just lifted her skirt. It...was not great. She wasn't ready at all, and as soon as I started, she was in pain. Instant mood killer, whatever mood there was."

"Ohhh, no wonder you weren't a fan of me wearing the skirt at the start."

"Yep. I found out about these restrictions on our wedding night."

"Well, didn't you try to get her ready? I know she locks up, but you've tried other stuff, right? Oral? Fingers?" Carol still wasn't sure how her son had ended up marrying someone without finding out if they were sexually compatible, but didn't want to belabour the point.

"Nope. Nothing. She doesn't want it, insists it's not needed, and if I press, she leaves. It honestly seems like she doesn't want to do anything sexual...with me."

"Uh, yeah. Interesting. Maybe I'll ask her about it. In the meantime, you have me." She pushed her butt back at him, squishing his slippery limp cock between them. He pushed back.

"Yes, I do. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too."

***

The accidental coming together of the three of them in the bedroom seemed to have a benefit: Becca was less uptight about seeing Carol nude. A few times over the days afterwards she was changing and Becca happened to walk in on her. By the fifth time, Carol figured out the accidents were intentional. She didn't say anything, but was a little less careful about where she changed.

Several times, she spent time holding up various shirts and skirts while nude, looking at herself in the mirror, knowing that Becca was in the door watching her. Her pregnant body seemed to hold her daughter in law in a spell. She was careful not to surprise the woman or try to catch her staring, and if Carol did happen to turn to see her admirer, she just smiled and turned back to her fashion show.

Two weeks later, on a Saturday afternoon, Carol was feeling the need for a bath. Andy was out, so she asked Becca to help draw it. She could surely do it for herself, but when she had such careful caretakers, why not take advantage?

Becca was checking the temperature of the water when Carol walked in and took off her robe, revealing her nude body. Becca turned, saying, "I'm almost done..." but stopped when she saw her. "Oh," she said.

"Don't worry, I have my book this time," Carol said. Stepping towards the bath, she was right next to the younger woman. "Oh!" she gasped, putting her hand against her belly. "One moved! I felt a kick!"

"Really? Where?" Any hint of alarm at seeing Carol naked dissipated.

Carol grabbed Becca's hand, putting it right where the jab had come. "Wait for it...maybe they'll do it again."

They stood there, toe to toe, clothed and naked, hands on bulging tummy, waiting breathlessly for a movement. When it came, it was in a different spot, directly on the top of her bump, so she moved their hands. "Here!"

Carol stared into her daughter-in-law's eyes, seeing the wonder she was feeling echoed back. A limb moved in her womb, and she moved with it, higher up, pressing their joined hands into her pendulous tit. The other woman's touch sent a thrill through her, hardening her nipple. Becca's gaze flickered down, to their hands, and back up again.

Carol smiled, "I'm happy you were here for this. It's the first time I felt them." She pulled harder, pressing hands into soft mammary before lifting them to her lips and kissing Becca's fingers. They stirred in her grip, not to get away, but to caress. Another lazy kiss, lips parting to taste flesh. Becca's face reddened, but she didn't pull away.

"Andy's stubble is so rough. I like a woman's soft mouth. Don't you?" Carol said.

Becca shrugged one shoulder, and it hit Carol that she would never ask. It was up to Carol to guide, push a little even. "Can you help me?"

"Of course," she replied automatically. "What do you need?"

"Come with me," Carol said, gently pulling Becca by the hand. She led her down the hall to Andy's old room, entering to see it had received the touch of a woman. Pink pillows, flowers in a vase, no more video game posters on the walls. Turning, she said, "Can you help me with the lightbulbs?"

"The...the lightbulbs?" Becca asked, looking up at the light.

"No...the lightbulbs." Carol leaned in, her naked belly pressing into the younger woman, and gave her a light peck on the lips. A brush, enough for breath to mingle and senses to tingle. When she didn't freak out, Carol did it again, longer with more contact.

Becca didn't react, but didn't run either. Taking it as a further good sign, she parted her lips, nipping at the girl's bottom lip before darting her tongue out for a taste. A hand landed on her distended belly, gentle and warm, cautiously light. She hummed her approval, and the hand moved up to cup her plump breast, brushing her nipple almost accidentally.

Carol felt herself react to the light touch, nipple crinkling into a thick, dark nucleus of sensitive tissue. A thumb found the nucleus, and she huffed into her kiss. She ran the tip of her tongue along the girl's pressed lips, hoping to be let in, to be tasted in return, but they stayed shut.

She'd just intended on extracting a kiss from her daughter in law, but they'd gone a bit further than that. Not knowing how far she could push, she chose discretion again. Pulling back from the kiss, she smiled and said, "Thank you for the help. I'll get in my bath, before it gets cold."

***

Month five arrived with a storm of kicking feet. Four little legs worked overtime to pound Carol's bladder, already weak from her first pregnancy. She didn't mind, knowing the joy those little toes would bring to their parents.

Already large, her breasts grew into another cup size. When it got to be too annoying going without bras, she went and bought some maternity ones, hoping they would contain her through the rest of her pregnancy and into the feeding. She didn't go for anything fancy, just off the shelf ones that were the right size, but she still needed to adjust them to her specific measurements.

Throwing the shopping bag on her bed, she took one out and drew it around her chest, hooking the latch in the front and spinning it around her torso. When she tried to pull the straps up over her shoulders, she found they were much too small. She hated this bit.

"I can help," said a voice.

"Hm?" Carol asked, turning to see Becca in her doorway. She smiled and said, "That'd be great, thank you."

With the young woman's help, they got the first bra adjusted. The cups had snaps at the top that when released let a flap open to release her breast without undoing the bra. "Have you seen how these work?" she asked, turning to Becca.

She unhooked a clasp, pulling the flap down. Her breast expanded with the loss of support, her nipple unfolding.

Becca gasped.

"I know, right? Pretty neat. Here, do this one," she said, softly, pointing to her still cupped tit. "If I'm feeding one baby, and don't have hands for the second one, you can help unhook me."

Becca's shaking hands lifted to the snap, slowly lowering the flap. She watched, rapt, as Carol's generous mammary was exposed to the bedroom air. The two women didn't speak, just watching the nipple unfold, and then slowly contract, mounding into a firm peak.

"They do that when Andy looks at them, too," she confided. "They know who they like," she giggled, causing both tits to wobble on her chest. "I liked what you did the other day, in your room...with your thumb. It feels so much better when someone else does it, and your longer nail feels wonderful."

In a trance, Becca lifted her hand, one thumb extended. They watched as she flicked it, the rock hard pap jiggling. Carol let out a sigh, and said, "Again."

Becca's thumb flicked again, and Carol's sigh turned into a moan. "You know what else Andy does? I wonder if you do it better too. He helps me practice nursing..."

Carol pulled at the top of a breast, causing it to tilt up, presenting her hard nipple to Becca. When the girl's head dipped a bit, she said, "That's it, just like the babies will."

"To practice?" Becca asked, looking at her face for the first time. Carol nodded. It feels good for me too, it relaxes me."

Mesmerized in her own right, Carol watched her daughter-in-law lower her mouth to her tit, pausing long enough for her to feel warm breath, and taking the tip of her nipple in. "Ohhhh, I was right, you are better than Andy. Your mouth is smaller. Careful with your teeth...mmmmm, but a little nip is okay. That's it, you can take more in..."

Carol put her hand lightly on Becca's ponytail, a gentle caress, and gave the smallest of encouraging pushes. The girl opened her mouth wider, taking more tit-flesh between her open lips.

"Now suck a little, hummmmm, that's it...harder...the babies will be hungry. OHhhhhhh, yessss, Becca that feels wonderful."

Becca cupped her breast in two hands, holding her steady as she sucked, drawing harder and harder.

"I love it, you're a great suckler. I will definitely ask for your help the next time I need to relax."

Becca let her teat go with a little smack, leaving it glistening and red. She looked up at Carol, face glowing. Unable to resist, knowing it might be a mistake, the older woman leaned in and pressed her mouth to the one that was just on her tit.

"Mmmmpphh!" Becca groaned, but didn't pull away. After a moment's hesitation, she closed her eyes and softened her mouth.

Carol put her hand on the girl's waist, and did the tongue trick on sealed lips. Another beat, and the lips parted enough for sweet saliva to kiss Carol's tongue. She sighed deep in her chest and leaned in for more. She was met with another moan from the other woman, a high pitched song that wound Carol's libido up several notches.

Despite pushing her luck, she didn't want to scare Becca, and went to pull away. To her shock, she was pursued, soft lips chasing down and capturing hers. This time it was Becca's turn to go for a taste, and tongue met tongue, sending a thrill through both women.

Becca let her pull away, and paused. "I know you think I'm a lesbian, but I'm not!"

"Honey, it's okay..."

"I'm not...I just can't have sex with a man!"

"Are you talking about your vaginismus? It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's not in your control."

Carol drew Becca to the bed, sitting her down next to her. "Andy said it was psychological? If you're not attracted to men, it makes sense that your mind would shut that down."

"I keep telling you, I am attracted to him, it's my body that gets in the way. My mother told me that my body will know what to do when the time comes. 'Turn off the lights and raise your skirts, and you'll get a nice surprise.' But my aunt said it wasn't always nice."

Carol stared at her daughter in law. What had she been taught? Reining in her knee jerk reaction, she instead asked, "Have you ever tried it nude, like Andy and I were?"

"My mom said she never had to do that, and that I shouldn't...I only suggested it for you because I was desperate." She blushed.

"What about foreplay? Kissing and touching?"

"Daddy said that foreplay is foul play."

The psychological issue at the core of Becca's vaginismus was suddenly, painfully clear. She'd been taught sex was not always nice, and had no idea what foreplay was. Carol would lock up in that situation too.

Carol hugged her daughter in law close, pulling her face into her chest. "I am so sorry," she said. "I've been treating you like you don't know your own mind. Please, please, please accept my apology!"

"Of course," came the muffled reply.

Carol let her go. "I thought for sure, with the way you reacted to me, and you not wanting to be with Andy...but you say you are attracted to him? And me?"

Becca nodded. "It's really confusing. Why do I like you if I like men?"

"Oh, honey. What did they teach you in Bountiful? You can like both, like me."

"Except I can't like both. My body locks up around Andy," she said, miserably.

"Yes, about that. Have you ever tried it, you know, solo? In private?"

Becca shook her head. "Pastor Duncan said -"

"It's a sin, yes I've heard that before." Carol quailed in the face of the amount of incorrect information her daughter in law had been raised on. Where did she start?

"Let's revisit that another time. Oh honey, I just feel awful knowing that you were wanting Andy, but couldn't. And here I am, stepping in and -"

"No!" Becca interrupted her. She looked down. "It hasn't been so bad. Seeing him happy, and you as well, has been a blessing. When I saw you and him together in your bed, it was truly the most beautiful thing. Your love shone through. I just know I could never do it."

"Not with the mental stuff going on upstairs. Let me ask, and I know it is personal, but we've gone past awkward. What were you feeling on your wedding night?"

"Love."

"No, I mean later, when it was time to lift your skirt."

"I was scared, mostly, in case it turned out to be a not nice surprise."

"And what did you feel, say, after the kiss in the mall?"

Becca couldn't meet her eyes. "Confused. Tingly. Warm. It's gotten stronger each time and I don't know what it means. I feel the same way when Andy kisses me, but it's stronger with him."

"It means you liked it. Your body liked it. When I kiss him, my body says: 'yes, please!' and gets ready for sex. Same as when he touches me. Without it, I would not want to be with him. I know it's what you were taught, but lifting your skirt in the dark is just barbaric!"

Becca burst into tears, and Carol hugged her to her chest again, cradling the young woman in her bosom.

Through thick tears, Becca blubbered, "I don't know what to do. I want to believe you, but I'm scared."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to make Andy happy."

"Here's another fact. Sex is about both of you being happy. Andy will be happy if you're happy. He makes me very happy when we are together, like when we were in bed."

"You didn't look happy; it looked like it hurt."

"Ohhh, far from it. I know you don't have a lot of knowledge beyond lifting your skirt, but I'd love to show you other things you can do. If not me, then Andy. We wouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with."

Becca didn't say anything. Her eyes flickered around Carol's face, and she opened her mouth a few times before asking, "What kind of things?"

"It can be as simple as Andy giving you a massage. He's really good, and it is very relaxing. No nudity required!"

"What else?"

Carol shrugged, her still bare breasts shifting with the movement. "Kissing. Hugging. Touching. What you like might be different from what I like. Finding out what feels good is part of the fun."

"And this would make Andy happy?"

Carol tilted her head, and gave Becca a quizzical look. "You keep using that word...does it mean more than I think?"

Becca blushed. "In our community growing up, when a married couple went into their room, it was to make the man happy. You say Andy makes you happy, but no one ever talked about women being happy in the same way."

"Andy makes me very happy. Other words for it are having an orgasm, or coming. Andy and I would very much like to make you happy."

Becca looked down. "I don't know if I can. My body is broken. I'm surprised Andy is still with me."

"He loves you, us, very much. If you let him, he can show you how much."

As if summoned, they both heard the sound of the front door closing, and Andy's shout proclaiming he was home drifted up the stairs.

"We're up here!" Carol called. To Becca, she said, "Let's start with something simple. We won't do anything you don't want to. Lie down on the bed."

Becca did, ending up arms by her sides. Andy appeared in the door, and he raised his eyebrows when he took in the scene. Remembering her breasts were still bare, Carol hooked the cups back up to ensure his focus was on the right woman.

"First thing, what you learned growing up is not how the rest of the world does it. Andy, can you join Becca on the bed, and lay down next to her just as she is."

Andy walked around to the other side of the king sized bed and carefully lay down next to his wife.

"What do you think, Becca? Not bad, right? Easy peasy?"

The young woman shrugged. "We're just laying here," she said.

"Exactly. Andy, do you give permission for Becca to touch you?"

Andy nodded emphatically.

"There you go, we have consent. If he changes his mind, he can tell us. If you change your mind about anything, just say so, and it all stops, okay?"

Becca nodded.

"Why don't you go with your instincts. Do what feels natural," Carol prompted.

Becca rolled away from Andy and started to lift her skirt.

"Noononono, Becca, I mean, do it to Andy. Would you like to touch his chest? It's very broad and it makes me feel so safe when he hugs me. Try just rubbing his chest."

Becca rolled towards her husband and tentatively reached out to put her hand on his pecs. When he didn't move, she moved her hand up and down, from his stomach to his shoulder.

"That's it. How does that feel, Andy?"

"Nice. I like how gentle she is," he said. He was staring at Becca.

"Remember what you did to me with your thumbnail? Do that to Andy."

Andy glanced at Carol, a question in his eyes, but she waved him off. Later. Becca found his nipple by the little lump under his t-shirt and flicked it with her nail. Just as Carol knew he would, he grunted.

"He's very sensitive there, like me. How does it feel, Andy?"

"Wonderful."

"How are you feeling, Becca?"

"Funny. Warm. Tingly."

"That's your body getting ready. It's saying, 'yes, please'. What would you like to do now?"

"I like kissing."

Andy rolled onto his side, facing Becca. "Can I hug you while we kiss?" he asked.

Becca nodded. He put his hand around her back, and leaned in for a gentle kiss. He held it, and soon husband and wife were engaged in a liplock. Becca put her hand on Andy's arm, light and tentative. The kiss went on for some time, but her mouth stayed closed. When Andy stopped kissing her, he whispered something in her ear. She nodded, and then he kissed her neck. The tentative hand on his arm tightened, and Becca moaned.

Without warning, Becca pulled away and rolled off of the bed. She scampered out of the room, leaving mother and son to stare at her retreating back. They exchanged a resigned look.

Andy said, "That's more than we've ever done. It just feels like she doesn't like it."

"Oh, she liked it," Carol confirmed. "She doesn't know how to deal with it, is the issue. Let's give her some time and see if she's interested later."

"She got me kind of...excited," Andy said, pointing to his tented pants.

"Ohhh," Carol purred. "I can help with that."

To avoid distressing Becca if she walked by, the pregnant woman closed the door and joined her son on the bed, kneeling over his middle. "I'm a bit peckish," she said, pulling down his zipper and fishing the steel rod out of his underwear. Bending over was becoming a bit difficult, but she managed to get low enough to take her baby daddy's cock into her mouth and suck until he was happy.