Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went to the kitchen and rattled dishes around. Carol got up and went to the kitchen door to see Becca, face red and expression dour, briskly washing the stovetop. It didn't need washing.

"Are you okay?" Carol asked.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," Becca replied. "Everything was going okay the other day, kinda, but when I try to repeat at least part of it, a hug at least, I just freeze up. I'm still broken, and I wish with all my heart I wasn't."

"You're not broken, dear; just blocked. Do you remember, when we were together, what you were thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking about anything. Just...how good I felt." Becca paused her fruitless wiping.

"What about when Andy joined us?"

"I...I don't really remember. I felt good...and I heard your voice saying it would be okay, and then he was -" She cut off, as if unable to say it out loud.

"Do you want to try with him again?"

Becca nodded. "I want to go all the way, like you do, and not be this closed off..."

"What if we tried to recreate last week? Just be in bed, like we were, and he can join us part way?"

"I need to be able to do it on my own. I can't rely on you being there every time I want to be with my husband."

Carol grinned. "I don't mind. You're very beautiful, and sexy, and I love to make you happy."

A glimmer of a smile flickered over her daughter-in-law's face at the word.

"What about this?" Carol started, an idea forming. "Why don't you join us in bed? It's big enough for all three, even with this balloon I'm growing, and maybe it'll let you relax around Andy."

Pink cheeks and white teeth appeared at the suggestion. "I do get cold in bed sometimes," Becca said. "Do you think Andy would mind?"

Carol snorted and rolled her eyes. "Two women in his bed, are you kidding?"

That evening, the three got ready for bed in separate rooms, but gathered in the master bedroom. Andy was wearing just boxers, a gaping dark hole in the front hinting at the treasures within. Carol admired his broad chest and strong arms before looking at Becca to see her doing the same thing.

Carol was dressed in a simple white short nightie, with no bra and white panties. Her nipples were visible through the thin material, a fact Andy never failed to notice. Becca was wearing full PJs, with a top and pants, and it looked like a bra as well. Carol didn't comment.

"Well? Who gets what spot? I need an edge, because I get up at night to pee. Becca, you can be next to me, between us, or you can be on the other edge, with Andy between us."

Without a moment's hesitation, Becca said, "Next to you." She pointed at Carol.

Carol nodded and went to the side of the bed nearest the bathroom. She lowered herself gingerly onto the mattress, careful not to go too fast. Becca kneeled up behind her, leaving Andy to settle in on the far side. When Carol was in place, she could feel her daughter-in-law's warmth against her back. There was probably plenty of space between her and Andy.

A few minutes in, Carol said over her shoulder, "I usually get snuggles." She reached back and felt around for Becca's arm, pulling it over her side and onto her belly. "Here, snuggle me and the babies." She felt Becca's breasts push into her back as she was pulled close, and Carol couldn't help but remember the puffy delights hidden away by thick clothing.

The position seemed to relax Becca, because before long her deep breathing filled Carol's ears, and she was able to drop off as well.

A few hours later she was woken by her bladder and she eased her way out of bed. Becca had rolled away from her, and was on her back, closer to Andy but not touching. Carol smiled and went pee, returning to bed as quietly as she could.

Another trip to the bathroom, another position for Becca. This time she was on her side, facing Andy. The blankets were pushed down to her waist, probably because she was too hot with her full PJs. One hand was placed on Andy's bare back, and the simple gesture of familiarity made Carol smile.

When Carol woke the next morning, she was alone in bed, and the sounds of her two housemates getting ready for the day were coming through the open door. She wondered if Becca knew she'd managed to touch her husband without freaking out.

The three of them didn't discuss the night time arrangements, but Carol felt like she could detect a bit of increased familiarity on Becca's part. They were always comfortable around each other, but there were little things. Usually if Andy came too close to her, she would move away from him. Not rudely or even overtly, but she suddenly needed to do something somewhere else. That morning, she didn't move away as quickly, or as far, and even stood her ground when Andy filled his coffee mug next to her. It was little stuff that a couple should have been comfortable with even before tying the knot.

She'd finally asked Andy how he arrived at asking Becca to marry him, given the intimacy issues. He said that before the wedding night, they were much closer as a couple, and she was glad to hug and kiss him as much as he wanted, but no further of course. Once the vaginismus was revealed on the wedding night, it all changed.

The morning prep done, Andy headed out to work first. He stopped by Carol to kiss her goodbye, and then bent over to kiss her belly, whispering a goodbye to his children. Carol waited until he was gone before asking, "So? How was your night?"

Becca smiled without looking up from her task - making Carol's lunch. "It was fine. I slept well, actually. I thought I would be waking up a lot, but I didn't even notice if you got up."

"Oh, I got up. Twice. I noticed you were looking comfortable. Any issues being around Andy?"

She shook her head. "Something about sleeping with him didn't seem intimate, and I didn't freak out."

"That's good! Let's keep it going."

Carol left for work, hopeful that together, the three of them might finally cure Becca's involuntary reaction to her son.

***

It took three weeks of sleeping in the same bed, with Becca gradually relaxing around Andy, before they made real progress. Carol hit her sixth month of pregnancy and woke up needing to go pee. As she always did, she checked out Becca and Andy, and stopped where she was, despite her screaming bladder.

Becca was fully pressed up against her husband's back, one arm over his side, much as she cuddled Carol when they went to sleep. They were sleeping but clearly comfortably pressed together. She smiled and went to pee before her bladder burst.

In the morning, when Andy was showering, she asked Becca about it. "How was waking up this morning?"

The young woman turned pink. "I was cuddling him."

Carol giggled. "I know, I saw. You looked really comfortable...and cute."

"He didn't say anything, but I knew when he woke up. We stayed together a bit, but he had to visit the washroom. I wasn't nervous at all! It was just like with you, just calm relaxation."

"Do you feel up to asking for a kiss when he gets down here?"

"I've kissed him plenty of times."

"So that's a yes?"

Becca shrugged nonchalantly. Both women waited for Andy to appear. When he did, they watched him enter the room, and he stopped dead.

"What'd I do?" he asked.

"Can I have a kiss?" Becca asked. Blurted, more like.

"Um, surrreee?" he answered.

Before they could get any closer, Carol stepped between them. "Give her a kiss like this," she said, before pulling him down to plant a long, steamy kiss on his lips. He responded instantly, and for a while mother and son made out in the kitchen while his wife looked on. Carol eventually let him go, noting with satisfaction the bulge in his pants.

With no small amount of hesitation, Becca stepped for her turn. Andy did his best. Hands on her hips, he pulled her to him and leaned in, pressing his mouth to hers. It started slow, but Carol could see the moment when Becca melted, and her mouth formed to his. Her arms lifted, alighting gently on his shoulders. The kiss got more animated, heads tilting to get closer. It went on for almost as long as Carol's had, and when they parted, they were both flushed and breathing heavily.

"Time for work!" Carol announced, completely destroying the mood. She'd love nothing more than the two of them to get closer, but she felt like Becca might have reached her limit and didn't want to push. "If you want, you can give him a goodnight kiss before bed," she told Becca, before grabbing Andy and their lunches and ushering him out the door.

"My coffee," he protested.

Carol said, "Starbucks!" before giving him a final push. She looked back at her daughter-in-law, and was pleased to see a contemplative look on her face.

***

Eight months, and Carol had officially reached whale status. Two babies proved to be a bigger burden than one, and she had to step back from work, moving to part time. She was tired a lot, but the doctor said everything was going well; she just needed to rest.

The progress they'd made with Becca stalled where it was. She asked for kisses, but didn't seem to be able to muster up the courage to ask or push for more. When Carol started needing more room for her belly, Becca went back to sleeping separately, claiming it was awkward for her to climb from between the two of them if she was first up or had to go pee.

Carol felt the strain on their relationship right away. Becca stopped asking for kisses as much, and seemed to retreat into the same avoidant behaviour with Andy. If Carol hadn't been enormously pregnant, she'd have had more energy to try and work on their relationship, but as it was she just focused on being enormous.

The last time she'd gone through this, she'd been much younger and there'd only been one baby growing in her belly. She'd also not had the attention of two people devoted to making sure she was comfortable, so that was a plus. The attention provided her with the space to relax, and experience the reality of being gravid with her son's babies. Each kick, each shift, each heartbeat was a direct result of the love she had for her son, and him for her.

Carol was lying on her side in bed one night, trying to sleep while a stampede was going on in her belly, thinking again of the strange situation they were in. Strange, but good. Andy was breathing deeply behind her, his arm loosely draped over her side, fingers grazing her tit. She adored these moments, and thanked the odd situation that had led to them being a reality.

So many moments...of course she couldn't be sure, but Carol liked to think that she got pregnant the first time they made love in bed. Despite him having done it many times since, she could still remember the feel of her son on top of her, his throbbing cock sending his stuff deep inside of her. That was when her grandchildren were conceived...or maybe it was after her trip, and he woke her up...or maybe it was... Carol shifted. She was horny.

Just thinking of waking Andy up to have sex was exhausting, so she lay still. Between the highs of contemplating her love for Andy, there were the lows. Small bladder, back pain, ankle pain, hip pain. Interrupted sleep. It all added up to an intense desire to get her children out of her...but she had another month to go.

When the stampede didn't quit, Carol sighed and rolled out of bed, feeling like a beached whale being shoved back into the sea by well-meaning tourists. She went pee and put on a robe to go watch TV. To her surprise, she found Becca there.

"Hi," she said, walking to sit on the other end of the couch where Becca was. "Can't sleep?"

Becca just shook her head, focused on the show about...fishing?

"You like fishing?" Carol asked.

This time a shake, but no eye contact.

"Okay." Carol just watched with her daughter-in-law, as the boat on the show caught a measly five crab in their pot. After a bit, Carol settled into the couch and got comfy. It was mindless TV, perfect for relaxing and turning her brain off.

Together, the two women binged a couple episodes of the fishing show. Carol was starting to doze off near the end, when Becca spoke up.

"Will I always be like this?" she asked.

"I don't...I don't know," Carol admitted quietly, still watching the show, but now wide awake. "Brains are funny things. You've made progress."

More silence, then, "When we were in bed, the three of us, I thought I was there but something...I'm...I..." She broke down, crying softly, shoulders shaking against her corner of the couch.

Carol reached out one arm, beckoning her over. "Here. Come over here," she said quietly.

Becca kept her head low but shifted over to lean on Carol's shoulder. Carol hugged her close. "There's no pressure. I know you want to please Andy, but he loves you - we both love you - and you can take as long as you like."

"But that's just it. I don't want to take longer. I want to be with him now," Becca said miserably.

"Hmmm...you were doing okay when it was just me, yeah?" Carol asked. She felt a nod on her shoulder. "Do you remember what you felt when Andy joined us? Were you afraid?" A head shake no. "Were you nervous?"

A tentative nod, and then, "I started to remember what my Aunt said, about it not being nice. And then I was afraid of it hurting...but I was hoping it would work that time, and then it was too late, I was already tense."

"We thought you wanted him to keep going, I'm sorry." Sorry didn't begin to cover what she felt.

"I did! My stupid broken body wouldn't let him, and I was so embarrassed I had to leave. Now, all I can think about is how disappointed he'd be if I asked him to try again and I couldn't do it."

A host of conflicting impulses filled Carol. She wanted to reassure her daughter-in-law of Andy's patience and understanding, but didn't want to speak for him...it would be more impactful coming directly from him. She also didn't want to pull him into the conversation and possibly spoil the talkative mood Becca was in.

"I can't speak for Andy, but I think he'd agree that just your willingness to try is enough to show that you love him. I think we proved that there are other things to be done in bed than penetration, yeah?"

A silent nod.

"Your husband is rather gifted with his tongue; let's set up a time where he can show you how happy he can make you. I know it's late, but we aren't sleeping, so why should he? Let's go wake him up."

Carol stood, and pulled at Becca's hand, urging her to stand. The girl did, and they walked hand in hand to the stairs, silently climbing to the master bedroom. Inside, Carol directed her to lay down, while waddling over to the other side.

"Hey...Andy," she said, pushing gently at his shoulder.

"Hm? What? Is it time?" he asked, blearily sitting up.

"Ha, no, well, yes, but not for what you think. Go pee and wake up, I have a job for you."

He obediently did as she asked. Carol smiled at Becca, who was laying on the bed ramrod straight, arms by her side, fists clenched. She was still wearing her blouse and skirt. Carol opened her mouth, intending to ask her to get naked, but thought better of the idea. Instead, she sat down at the end of the mattress and ran her hand over one of Becca's ankles.

"Don't be nervous, I'll be right here," she said. "You don't have to get naked. Just lay back and enjoy it." Carol climbed up on the bed, and shimmied awkwardly until she was next to Becca. She put her head on a pillow and took the girl's fist in hers. It didn't relax.

Andy emerged from the bathroom, almost ghostly in the dark room, and stopped at the end of the bed.

Carol said, "Is it okay if you show Becca what you can do with your tongue? Go slow, and see what you can do with the skirt on?"

Andy nodded, kneeling down at the foot of the bed. He did as instructed, starting off slowly and carefully. First he took a foot in his hands, rubbing it gently, massing her from heel to toes. The fist in Carol's hand lost some of its rigidity.

Next, Andy moved that foot to one side, effectively spreading Becca's legs, and grabbed her other foot. Another massage, followed by him placing it aside. With room to work, he ran his hands from her ankles to her knees, stroking bare flesh. He seemed to take pleasure in that alone, as he went at it longer than even Carol would have expected. Becca's fist became pliable.

Andy worked up higher, from knees to upper thighs, hands and arms fully within her skirt. Carol could see the motion of his strokes under the cloth, and knew he was approaching intimate territory. When he did, the fist tightened again.

"Shhhh," Carol urged. "It's okay."

At that, Andy's head disappeared under Becca's skirt. Carol watched as he made his way slowly up her legs, and she could only guess at what he was doing based on her daughter-in-law's reactions. The first was a hitch in her breathing, and then a deep inhale. It was followed by a long exhale, almost a moan. He wasn't even past her knees.

Andy gradually pushed his way between his wife's legs, forcing them to spread around him. Her skirt bulged around him, the wrapped cloth parting to give him room, and her knees bent and lifted, and then Carol heard it: A long, drawn out sigh, matched by the bulge of Andy's head, moving rhythmically between her legs. The fist loosened.

Carol smiled, proudly watching her son make his wife happy. She could only imagine what he was doing, but she had experienced it enough to have a good idea. Her imagination was bolstered by Becca's reactions. Open mouth and rosy cheeks. Long sighs. Gyrating hips, and hard gasps. When the fist tightened again, it was accompanied by a tension in Becca's entire body - but a good one - as she rode out the first orgasm of the night.

Watching them, Carol felt a wave of peace come over her, a release of her own tension she didn't even know she had. Despite the fact that Andy's head was still buried in his wife's skirt, she drifted off to sleep next to them. She missed the moment when Becca moved her other hand to place it on the bulge in her skirt and pull it into her crotch before shuddering through another climax.

***

Carol woke to find the bed full again. Andy lay next to her, with Becca on his other side, cradling his arm in hers. It was a good thing it was a weekend, as Carol was sure they'd have been late for work otherwise. She got out of bed and went pee before heading down to make her one mug of weak coffee she was allowed.

It took the others a couple hours to wake up and join her. The mood was more relaxed, heading back to the comfort they'd had before the setback. Becca was even humming as she made them all breakfast, a noted twinkle in her eye whenever she glanced at her husband.

It was a funny thing for Carol to know what they'd been doing while she slept next to them. It had been on her mind to ask Andy for a similar treatment, but felt like maybe she should take a step back and let the two of them work on their intimacy. After all, they were married and needed to be able to experience that with each other.

Over the course of the next few days, Carol made sure to make herself scarce and give them the chance to be together one on one. Watching TV? Here, cuddle up with Andy, I have to pee. And she just would take her time coming back. Becca joined them in the big bed again, and more than once, Carol woke up to the sound of quiet sighs and the sight of raised knees with a head buried between them. In the dark, she could just make out the fact Becca was bare from the waist down, and Andy's hands were wrapped around her thighs.

After the second time she was woken up, she watched a bit, enjoying the sights and sounds while fingering herself. When Andy was finished making his wife come, he crawled up on the bed. Carol turned over and felt a poking in her back, so lifted her leg to let her son slip his hard cock into her. He was obviously worked up from going down on his wife and needed the release that she couldn't provide, and Carol never tired of feeling his rigid rod ramming into her pussy.