Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Nine months. They were due, and Carol was ready - more than ready - to have her children join the world, leaving her overly large belly. In the last month alone she had ballooned even more, to the point she had a hard time moving around the house. She was no longer working, and spent her time on the couch, in bed, or in the tub.

Everything was awkward. Her milk had come in, which meant she had to wear pads in her bras now. Her bladder was so small she was constantly going pee. The only thing she refused to change was Andy servicing her, which he did upon request. Her need grew more urgent as her due date approached, until she was begging for it more than once a day.

Becca was run off her feet taking care of the household while Andy worked and Carol grew babies. In the last week there'd been fewer late night wakeups, due to fatigue. Carol felt bad that Becca had to give up the wonderful feeling of her husband's mouth after just finding it, but they had a lifetime ahead of themselves for that.

It was a night like any other when Carol, lying awkwardly on the couch, felt an elbow or a foot jab into her ribs. It was stronger than any previous movement, and took her breath away. She poked back at the baby, trying to move the rogue limb back into her womb where it belonged - the limb moved, but something else gave way at the same time. Something warm and liquid spilled from between her legs.

"Andy," she said.

"Andy!" she cried out.

"ANDY!" she screamed, doing her best to stand up.

Becca had them well prepared, and the drive to the hospital was done in no time flat. Carol was in the back seat with Andy, breathing carefully while enduring the occasional contraction. She'd never understood contractions. Which part of her body decided when it was time to bear down so powerfully? Why didn't she get a say in it?

She was taken to a room where wonderfully calm nurses helped her to change into a gown and drink some water and go for a walk and all the things that they're trained to do. Andy hovered nearby, doing his best to appear a concerned son, rather than a freaking out father. Becca stayed out of the way, sitting in a chair in the corner, raptly watching the proceedings.

The twins arrived after several hours of labour, but were perfectly healthy. Carol delivered a boy and a girl, and Little Josh and baby Lisa were placed on her chest after being checked out by the nurses. After a few minutes, both babies were plucked away by Becca and Andy, and Carol was allowed to rest.

***

Their living arrangement paid off big time, for it took all three adults on duty in order to care for two newborns. They took turns sleeping, so that at least one person had a good rest each night. Carol was kept busy with feeding and pumping and healing from the births, but she was well cared for.

Within a week, she was woken by the sound of Becca's strident cries next to her; the familiar sight of Andy's head between her thighs. The girl had learned to be louder, and seemed to be more active in her movements. Carol watched them, envious of their passion but knowing this was for the best.

It felt to her like there was an aura of uncertainty around the future. How long would they need her help? Until the twins were weaned? Sooner? Would they eventually need to move out, to start their new family's life without the mother-in-law around?

Every breakthrough in Becca's mental block, and her ability to provide to Andy what Carol had provided, was another step towards independence. The thought made Carol incredibly sad, and she found herself retreating from them, in preparation for the day the news came that they wanted to move on.

Weeks passed. Baby Josh and Baby Lisa grew and Carol healed. Around the two month mark, she took them to a checkup where they were pronounced healthy and thriving, and she was pronounced recovered enough to resume normal sexual activity, if she wished.

Andy and Becca had asked her to take the kids to the appointment alone, and she thought she knew why. She hoped they made good use of the time. Just that morning, she had moved her stuff over to the baby's room, so she could sleep there from now on.

It was too awkward to assume that her and Andy would pick up where they left off. Her services weren't required now that the babies had been delivered as requested, and it would be presumptuous to think her services between the sheets were still needed. She wasn't sure if they'd been able to have actual sex yet...but it seemed inevitable.

Carol was happy and sad at the same time. As she drove home from the appointment, a blurbling cry arose from the back seat - one of the twins, Josh by the sound of it - was awake and hungry. She pulled into the driveway and pulled him out quickly, before he woke his sister. Back in the front seat, she popped her shirt up and bra flap down, exposing her swollen teat. Josh clamped on right away. Carol was left to sit and stare, the greedy gobbler tugging fitfully while drinking.

There was something odd about the house. Too many lights were shining through the windows. And why were the curtains drawn? Feeling like she might have come home too soon, she pondered driving around the block a few hundred times to give Mom and Dad time for whatever they were getting up to, once Josh was done feeding.

Before that was even close to happening, Becca poked her head out the front door and waved. Carol waved back and watched her daughter-in-law walk out to grab Lisa in her car seat.

"Hey, how was the appointment?" she asked, upon opening the door. "Hey baby," she crooned to Lisa, now awake..

"Fine. We're all fine," Carol answered.

"That's good. That's gooooood," Becca said in baby talk to Lisa, grabbing the bag that went with them everywhere.

When Josh was content, Carol popped him back in his car seat to carry to the house. As she got closer, she noticed the light coming through the curtains was an odd colour. Dimmer and not coming from the ceiling. Wavering...candles?

She came in the front door, and Andy took Josh's car seat from her. She took her coat off and walked into the TV room to see the furniture had been shoved around to create an open space, and around the perimeter, on every surface, were dozens of candles. Becca and Andy were standing in the centre of it, each holding a baby, smiling at her.

"What's all this?" she asked.

Andy said, "Mom, you mean the world to me, and I want you in my world the rest of our lives." He looked at his wife to continue.

Becca said, "Carol, you've given us everything we could ask for, and more. Andy and I have been discussing it, and we want you to know exactly how much you mean to us."

"We want you to know that there isn't an end date on our lives being intertwined. The twins will have three parents, that isn't in question, but we want you to know that there isn't an end date on our love for you." They finished the rest in unison. "Mom - Carol - will you marry us?"

"WHAT??!" Carol felt her legs go weak, her knees buckling. Andy was there right away, taking her elbow in one hand and steering her to the couch. Once she was safe, Becca sent him to get her a glass of water.

"Wait!" Carol yelled, in an attempt to calm shit down. She put her arm over her eyes to block out the rest of the world and breathed evenly to centre herself. It was all so much. Too much? Still to be determined. "Just wait," she said, quieter. The room went silent.

Seconds ticked by while Carol plumbed the depths of her psyche for an honest reaction to the odd...proposal?

"How can I marry you?" she asked, arm still hiding her eyes.

Becca's voice answered first. "Well, you can't really, but that never stopped the people of Bountiful. If we say we are married, who can tell us differently?"

"It'd have the same vows of a regular marriage, Mom. We will devote ourselves to you...and you to us. All of us to each other."

"That's...you're married to each other. I can't take Andy away..." she finally got out. It seemed important.

"You're not, you're with both of us. I am with both of you. He is with both of us." Becca was calm and confident, seemingly in her element.

Carol took her arm away to see both of them standing watching her. The import of the room and the candles hit her. "You...want that?"

Both nodded. Not even a hint of indecision.

What more could anyone ask for? "Yes."

***

It took a week to set up, because both women kept coming up with new things they wanted to add. Andy stayed out of the way, but made sure he was available to his mom-fiance and wife for any furniture moving or decorating up high.

When the day of the ceremony arrived, the living room had been rearranged to provide an aisle, with candles and flowers on either side. At the 'altar', Andy and Becca stood together, again each with a baby, to wait for their bride.

Carol's hair was pulled up, with a few curled locks hanging down to frame her face, which was lightly made up. Her dress, a light cream colour, had a low neckline which showed plenty of decolletage to distract from her post-pregnancy body. She'd wanted to wait on the ceremony until she'd lost more weight, but her fiances had protested that there was no need. Now, heading up the aisle, she could see the love in their eyes, and she stopped worrying about it.

They stood in a triangle, with hands joined, and exchanged vows. Andy put a ring on his mother's finger that was identical to the one he had given Becca, and then they all exchanged kisses. Right on cue, the twins decided they were hungry and began crying, which was okay because Carol was already crying.

The wedding ceremony swiftly transformed into a feeding session, Carol on the couch with pillows under each arm, and a baby attached to each breast. Becca went for water, Andy went for clean diapers for post-feeding, and the family bustled along in its routine.

A few hours before dinner, Andy went for a few ingredients that Becca insisted she needed, and she then helped Carol put the twins down for their post-feed nap.

"I have an idea," she said, after the babies were safely in their crib. They slept very well, but only when together. If they were put in separate cribs, they fussed to no end.

"An idea for what?" Carol asked, following her sister-wife into the master bedroom. It was a silly thing to think, but she hadn't been able to stop the phrase from bouncing around her head.

"Um, tonight is our wedding night, right?"

Carol laughed. "I guess so. I hadn't even thought about it. Did you want some alone time with Andy? I can sleep in the twins' room."

"'Our' means you too," Becca reminded her.

"Oh...oh! Of course!" Carol blushed, noting that Becca's face was already the same shade. It was brave of her to bring the subject up.

"I was thinking, and please tell me if it's a bad idea, but I was thinking of raising my skirt for Andy tonight."

"Well I mean, yeah, of course - oh wait, you mean. You want to try again?"

Becca nodded.

Carol thought about how badly it had gone in the past with raised skirts. "Don't you think it might be easier if you lay with him a while? Maybe let him put his mouth to work? Ease into it?"

Then Becca told her the rest of her idea.

***

Andy got home with the ingredients, and Becca went to work on dinner. She had to fend off several offers of assistance from her spouses, claiming she was in the zone, before she was left alone to work.

Carol cuddled her son-husband, restraining a giggle at the thought, while they watched some TV. Knowing what was to come that night, she was already frisky, and having a hard time keeping her hands off of him. The bulge she felt in his pants told the story of his thoughts on the matter.

He was lying behind her, spooning, and she felt his hand wander south to start fiddling at the ties of the sweats she put on after the ceremony.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked, a pool of desire forming in her pussy. It had been weeks.

"Nothing," he whispered in her ear, nibbling at her neck. His other hand slipped under her, reaching to her tit and pulling at the nipple.

"It, uhhh, doesn't feel like nothing." Carol pushed her butt back at her son, feeling the rod poking her. "You better be careful, if that goes off, you'll make a mess." She wasn't sure if she was referring to his cock, or her milk-filled tit.

They had started a serious grind when Becca's announcement that dinner was ready shattered the mood. Andy pulled his hands away, and Carol sat up, rearranging her clothing. She stood and grinned back at him. "Shall we, husband?"

Her son grinned back and took her hand, saying, "We shall, wife."

Dinner was excellent, and the looks exchanged between the three of them hinted at the intimacy still to come. They'd been sticking to a sleeping schedule to manage feedings, but threw it all aside in order to spend their first night as a throuple. By the time they were all cleaned up after dinner, it was time for bed.

Andy was directed to go shower while the women got the room ready, which involved more candles and new bedding. Carol could feel her excitement ramping up at the chance to be physical with her son again...and her new wife...and to see how Becca's idea played out.

When Andy was done in the shower, he disappeared for a bit while Carol and Becca took turns in the shower. Carol briefly thought about inviting Becca to join her, to 'save on water', but held off when she thought about her naked body compared to the younger woman's. It was not a kind comparison, which was to be expected, but that didn't help her self-consciousness.

They weren't coming to the evening naked, so both women got dressed and called for Andy to join them. There was a limited window for their time together, the end to be marked by the cry of one or both twins, so they couldn't take their time.

Carol heard her son's footsteps as he climbed the steps and down the hall to their room. She heard the sudden stop when he rounded into the doorway, and the muttered 'wow' when he saw the sight before him.

She could only imagine the shock of seeing his wives bent over by the bed, both wearing identical skirts and blouses. Together, they reached back and lifted their skirts for him, revealing what she knew were two bare bottoms and two dripping cunts. At least, she knew she was dripping, because she felt a trickle of her juice slowly run down her thigh - she hoped Becca was.

As she was listening to the sounds of her son's clothing being stripped off, Carol thought back to the first time she'd done this for him. How nervous she was, how determined she was to do this thing for him and Becca. Now, she couldn't wait to feel him enter her again.

Of course, there was always the question of: who first? Who would Andy choose to put his prick in before the other? Was Becca truly ready? If she wasn't, this night could turn cold pretty fast.

Andy answered the question by stepping up and running a hand over Carol's rump. His warm palm easily grasped her cheek, pulling it aside to expose her glistening lips and rosy asshole. A gasp from next to her told Carol that he'd done the same thing to Becca.

He ran his hand down Carol's cheek, slipping it in her crack, and running his fingers through her grool-covered labia. Another gasp next to her that echoed her own. The comparisons stopped when he put his finger into her soaked snatch and started to gently pump away.

Her son had a finger in each of his wives, slowly stroking away, being extra careful with each. One, for her recent birth, and the other for her history with penetration.

Carol enjoyed his fingering for a while, happy to be back in action after weeks of desolation, but knew that things had to move along. She moved forward, pulling off of Andy's thick finger, and turned to kneel at his feet. His erection jutted forth from his trimmed pubes, a single drop of precum forming at his slit.

"Keep going," she said, nodding to Becca.

Carol stared at the droplet of her son's lust perched at his crown, waiting to see how big it would get. When it was surely too heavy to stay in place any longer, she swooped in with her tongue, and licked it up with a slurp. He grunted above her. Carol ran her hands over his strong thighs, and perched them at his groin as if to steady him before placing her open mouth over his glans.

Slowly, gradually, the horny mom took her son's cock into her mouth, feeling every ridge and vein on the way in, until he tapped at her throat. She was no deepthroat queen, so stuck to what she could take in, using her tongue and lips to fellate her first-born.

"Fuck, Mom," he moaned from above her.

Satisfied with his preparation, Carol let him go, and kneeled over behind her wife, pulling Andy's hand away. She was pleased to see that Andy's ministrations had done the job, and she was indeed wet - but not wet enough. She breathed deep, inhaling the musky heat coming off Becca's pussy, before leaning in to run her tongue along a slick labium.

Becca moaned from where her head was pressed into the bed, and Carol did it again, to her other side, before lapping up the girl lube gathered on her new wife's vulva. It had been years since she'd gone down on a girl, before Becca, and she found the taste intoxicating.

Not wanting to leave the main event any longer, being sure it would go well, Carol shuffled aside and let Andy move into her spot. He ran his hands along his first wife's bare flanks before stepping up and pressing his head into her gaping cunt. As if they'd been doing it for years, he sank his length deep within her vagina, the almost-virginal canal stretching to take him in.

Becca's cry of pleasure shook the room, and Carol almost went to check on the twins. When Andy pulled out to do it again, her cry was quieter but longer, and spoke volumes. Pleasure, but also satisfaction at finally achieving what she'd wanted for so long. A few more strokes from her husband, and she fell forward, dislodging him and rolling into the fetal position on the bed.

Carol moved to hug her, but Becca waved her off, saying, "I'm okay. It just got too much, too sensitive." She reached out and took Carol's hand and squeezed it briefly. "You finish him off."

Carol glanced up at her son/husband and cocked an eyebrow. He grinned back. She stood and turned, intending to lift her skirt once again, but he stepped up behind her and took her hands to stop her. She relaxed into his chest, and watched as he slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Each button revealed more skin, until it was obvious she was braless. He left her shirt together, the gap between the sides only hinting at her plump milk-filled tits pressing together, until he was done. Leaving her shirt on, he undid the skirt's buttons, letting the fabric fall away...and then he came back to remove her shirt, leaving her naked.

Spinning within the circle of his arms, Carol felt her son's cock run along her hips until it pressed into her mons. Her pussy clenched once, anticipating feeling her son inside of her once again. But first...she sat down on the bed behind her, Becca only a foot away, and stared up at her husband. He was naked, his rampant cock thrusting proudly between them, still wet from his other wife's juices. It was too much to resist.

Beckoning him with one crooked finger, Carol spread her legs to let him step forward. Taking him in her hand, she maintained eye contact as she lowered her head to take his cock into her mouth. Salty, slippery cock speared her lips, and she could taste her wife on him. Going slowly, savouring the flavour, Carol took as much of his length into her mouth as she could. His girth pressed her tongue down and poked her palate, his oily precum joining the buffet on her taste buds. With a slow, long suck, she pulled back, extracting as much as she could before plunging down on him again.