Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

A couple days went by. Becca was quiet, not offering up much in the way of conversation for either of her housemates. When she eventually did talk, she found Carol in her bath. Closing the door behind her, Becca approached the tub, eyes fixed on the bathing woman's face.

"I have prayed for guidance," she declared.

Carol lowered her book, letting her hand dangle off the side of the tub. She waited.

"Unfortunately, I didn't get any guidance, so I thought about what I was taught growing up and how none of it matches what I see in front of me. You enjoy being with Andy. He enjoys making you feel good, and he made me feel good the other day. It's so much more than lifting my skirt. Can we do some of that again?"

"Of course," Carol affirmed, gently. "Do you want to try kissing on the bed with Andy again?"

Becca shook her head. "It's too intense with him. I get overwhelmed. Can I try it with you?"

Carol smiled. "I would like that very much. Andy is out, would you like to try it now?"

A single nod was her answer.

"Okay. I'll join you in the bedroom?" For a second, it seemed like Becca was going to stay to watch Carol get out of the tub, but then she bolted from the bathroom.

After a quick towel and dressing in her robe, Carol carefully made her way down the hall. She wasn't whale sized yet, but it felt like she had a medicine ball in her stomach, and it made navigation funny going around corners. She'd only just begun her journey.

In her bedroom, she found Becca laying down already, ramrod straight like the other day, long ponytail on the pillow by her head, dressed in her usual shirt and skirt.

Making her way around to the other side of the bed, Carol lay down and sidled over, her belly wobbling about like a frolicking hippo. She rolled onto her side to face Becca, giggling. "I feel ridiculous just moving."

"You look beautiful," her daughter-in-law said.

The two women lay in bed, examining each other wordlessly. Becca shifted closer and reached out to Carol's robe-covered belly, laying her hand on it. "Are they kicking?" she asked.

Carol shook her head. "Sleeping right now." She took Becca's hand and slipped it into her robe. "It's better without clothing in the way."

Becca rubbed her belly, soft hand exploring as it had many times when talking to the babies. The movement gradually parted the halves of the robe, exposing more and more stomach, and then breasts. Her nipples were hard, pebbly areola crinkled into tight, dark ovals.

"See?" Carol said. "Your touch does that to me. It feels good, and wakes my body up for more. Can I have a kiss?"

Becca tore her eyes from the womb where her babies were, looking up at her mother-in-law. She shifted closer, glittering eyes focused on her target, and then she pressed her lips against Carol's. Delicate lips met, parted already, and she captured the girl's bottom lip between hers, sucking it a little, running her tongue along it. To her delight, the hand on her belly moved up, cupping her breast and finding her nipple.

It was one thing to receive, but Carol wanted to give as well. She put her hand on Becca's hip, where blouse met skirt, and rubbed a little. When she didn't protest, Carol pressed the matter, pulling at the hem of her shirt until she could lay her hand directly on bare skin.

"Better without clothing in the way, yes?" she asked, when their kiss broke.

Becca nodded, pressing forward for another kiss. The women lay like that for a bit, gentle kisses and soft caresses, until Carol scooped her hand further under Becca's blouse. Becca stiffened, so Carol paused.

"Is this okay? I don't have to touch you. I just feel bad receiving all of the attention, and it is part of making you happy."

"I...I like it. Your hand tickles and makes me shiver and tingle...and I'm warm...down below."

"That's perfectly normal, but I don't have to touch you. It's probably easier to go in small steps, so you're comfortable. Why don't you take your blouse off, that way we can kiss a little, and you can get used to just being around someone else without a shirt on."

"Actually, that's easy. I used to change around my sisters all the time." Becca sat up and unbuttoned her blouse, tossing it to one side. "Boys are another matter." Her bra, a sensible white one with thick cups, followed, and then she lay back down.

Carol stared at her daughter in law. Somehow the blouses she wore hid a pair of wonderful C-cup, coned breasts, pale and perfect without a hint of sag, with large puffy nipples at their tips. Thin shoulders and arms seemed to make her full breasts look bigger. "Has Andy never seen you then?" she asked.

Becca shook her head, brown ponytail tossing over her shoulder. "Do you think he would want to? I'm not like you." Her eyes flickered to the older woman's chest.

"Girl, there's not a straight man alive who wouldn't want to." Carol gawked, taking in the pale pink areola and flat nipples that covered the tops of her daughter-in-law's breasts.

"You're not like my sisters," Becca whispered, watching her watch. "They didn't look at me like you do. It makes me feel..." With those words, her nipples underwent a transformation, firming into tiny gumdrops. "Funny," she finished.

Carol couldn't help it. Despite her promise not to touch, she reached up with a shaky hand and lightly brushed her thumb on a pink bud.

"Oh!" Becca gasped.

Without being asked, Carol did it again, cupping the firm, perky breast in her palm. Becca's face was red now, but she didn't run away. Carol leaned in for a kiss, tilting her torso to keep her belly back, while pressing her own tits against the young woman's. Plump, pregnant breast met puffy, perky tit.

The slow, tentative touching had revved Carol's motor to the point she was craving something more. She pulled at Becca's bare waist to keep their chests pressed together, her thick nipples poking into puffy gumdrops.

"I...I my body needs...something," Becca said, between kisses. "I don't know what..."

"Something here?" Carol asked, running her hand down until she got to the front of the young woman's skirt. She pressed firmly at the junction of her legs with her palm. Becca cried out, pulling her hips away.

Carol said, "Stop! Don't go! That's what being happy is, it's normal."

Becca didn't go. "I'm not leaving, I just didn't expect it to feel so good. It was like fireworks going off right where your hand was. Can you do it again?"

Carol nodded, smiling. She pressed her palm again, and this time Becca pressed back. "Ohhhhhhhhhh," she cried out.

Carol rubbed a little, but mostly made her palm into a steady pressure point for Becca to do all the work. Sweat broke out on the young woman's brow, her eyes closed and mouth open, body jerking, firm tits quivering as she did her best to get a rhythm going. Carol eyed up one of the pink buds and shifted down, pressing her face into the squishy flesh until she located a nipple, and sucked.

"OHHHHHH!!!" Becca cried out, grabbing hold of Carol's head and hugging hard.

Smothered in young, firm tit flesh, Carol rode out her daughter in law's first orgasm. She sucked and pressed, doing her best to prolong it, until the girl slumped, body limp and strength drained.

Pulling from her loose arms, Carol let Becca roll back, making sure she was okay. It was immediately evident that she was. A broad smile covered her face, strands of sweaty hair on her forehead where it had pulled from her ponytail.

"Happy?" Carol asked.

"Oh, yes! Oh my god, that felt incredible. Is it like that every time?"

"It varies, but it's never bad." Carol couldn't wipe the grin from her face, nor the faint sense of envy for the young woman experiencing an orgasm for the first time. To fend off any post-climax awkwardness, she shuffled close, pulling the girl into her chest. "Some people feel funny about it afterwards. How do you feel?"

Becca was staring at the ceiling. "I don't know. I think I'm fine. A bit miffed, actually, that no one told me about that before. Can Andy and I do that?"

"You can do a lot of things, but at the very least, you can do that."

"Just not the one that he really wants. The one you can give him," the girl pouted.

"Oh, honey. He understands it's not in your control. He loves you and wants you to be happy. In both senses of the word, I'm sure."

"I want to be with him, but I get so tense. My brain shuts down, and I freeze up. The next thing I know, I'm running away."

"Well, you're both young. You have lots of time to figure it out."

"You'll help, right?" Becca asked, twisting her head to look at Carol with pleading eyes.

"Of course, as much as you want."

Still cuddled up, both women cried out simultaneously when a baby kicked Becca in the side. She turned and Carol rolled onto her back, letting the woman place her cheek on her belly.

"Hi, babies," she said. "Are you feeling left out of the conversation? I love you both, your mama is here." Becca paused, then looked at Carol and said, "Both of your mamas are here."

Carol felt a wave of love for the naively sweet girl. Listening to the inane parent talk reserved for babies, she caressed Becca's bare back until she couldn't resist it any more and reached around, cupping one hanging, soft breast in her palm.

Done talking to Carol's belly, Becca looked down at the hand fondling her chest. "You didn't really want me to help you practice nursing, did you?" It was stated as fact, instead of a question.

Carol shook her head, smiling but mute.

"You tricked me into making you happy."

"I was convinced you were a lesbian, and thought if you tried experimenting you would stop denying it. It was wrong, I admit, and I am sorry."

"I did like it, but it was better when you did it to me," Becca admitted with a sly grin. "Can you help me practice?"

"Any time you like," said Carol, with a little flutter in her nethers. She watched her daughter-in-law shift closer to dangle her tits above her head, lowering a nipple into Carol's waiting mouth. Carol sucked, lightly at first, and then harder, doing her best to mimic a hungry baby's mouth. She reached for the sides of Becca's bare chest, lightly running her hands up and down, feeling shivers and quivers from her touch.

After a bit, Becca swapped her to her other tit, leaning further over Carol, who moved her hand to the centre of the young woman's skirt-covered crotch. She pressed again, but it was harder in this position, with the skirt stretched tight. Carol let the wet nipple pop from her mouth. "It's easier, and feels nicer, without clothing," she prompted.

Becca sat back, looking uncertain, perky tits jutting from her chest without a hint of sag. Carol felt a stab of envy again. The two women looked at each other, one a lot less confident until a little smile crossed Becca's face.

"Are you asking me to lift my skirt?" she asked.

Carol laughed. "Actually, I was hoping you would take it off and lie with me. Remember, as soon as you want to stop, we can."

"Okay," she said, shyly turning away to undo the button that kept her drab, brown skirt in place. When she had it undone, she unwrapped the cloth, pulling it from her and throwing it aside.

Carol watched, seeing white panties covering the junction of her long, slender legs. Brown hair poked from the sides, and the cloth bulged over a thick bush, with a dimple where lips were. She beckoned with her arms, and Becca cuddled up, almost bare body pressing into slightly robed one. "You are a beauty, Becca," she said.

Cuddling led to fondling. Fondling led to kissing, and to Carol's delight, Becca did her own fondling while they made out. It was lovely to lay with the young woman, with her soft body and hands. When Becca started to writhe in her arms, Carol began running her hand lightly over her body. From side to back to front, fingers trailing, feeling her skin quiver and twitch. Gradually she let her hand trail south, finding damp cloth covering wet hair, and pushed a little, poking the cloth into the crease she found, provoking a groan and a thrust of the girl's hips.

Carol smiled, pausing the kiss to let Becca concentrate on her new feelings. She gave a firmer stroke, splitting labia, and when Carol's finger reached the apex of her crease, Becca gasped out loud.

"That's it," Carol crooned. "Right there." She used two fingers to rub in a circle through the damp panties, drawing more sounds into the room. Slowly, waiting for a protest, Carol moved her hand up, slipping it into the white panties, sifting her fingers through tangled brown hair until she found engorged, wet labia. Her fingers slid easily down the girl's slit, quickly finding her virginal opening.

"I know you want to be with Andy. If he were here right now, what would you do?"

"Mmmmohhhhh, I don't know. I'd want him to touch me."

The bed shifted. Carol said, "Can he touch you now?" Instead of waiting for an answer, she kissed the girl to distract her. Coming up for air, they were both aware of the third presence in bed with them, behind Becca.

"Shhh," Carol said, reaching behind Becca and coming back with a hand in tow. "He's just going to do what I was doing." She placed the larger, hairier hand on Becca's tummy and let go. Leaving her son to the south, she went north, finding a puffy nipple and running her thumb over it. She stared into her daughter in law's eyes. "Is this okay?"

Becca, wide-eyed and clearly nervous, just nodded.

Carol watched Andy's hand dip lower, lightly tracing across quivering flesh until he found the hem of his wife's panties and slipped into them. Deeper he went, until Becca cried out. She twitched so hard, her firm tits actually shook under Carol's palms. Andy's hand moved in a circle for a bit, causing Becca to whine, before he moved even further into her panties, and started a rolling, pushing motion.

Becca lay between mother and son, inexorably driven to another climax. With a cute cry, she came, eyes clenched, mouth open and begging for a kiss, which Carol delivered. Becca clamped onto her lips with bruising force, moaning into her mouth, hand gripped on Andy's wrist where it was buried in her panties.

The best part of being a woman was being multi-orgasmic, and Carol wasn't done with her daughter-in-law yet. Letting go of her breast, she moved to the other woman's panties, pushing them down. Andy helped from his side, and soon they had a naked woman between them. Carol could see that her son was nude but not pressing against his wife.

"I want to try something," she said to Becca. "Do you want to be happy again?"

Becca, eyes glazed over with lust, nodded.

"Lift your leg." Carol sat up, bending over, beach ball belly on her knees, and ran her hand along Becca's slit. She groaned, wet lube covering Carol's fingers. "Andy's going to cuddle your back, and play with your tits while I pay attention down here."

Andy did as directed, his large hands covering his wife's breasts, while his mother played with her pussy. Slowly, enjoying her slick lips, she traced to Becca's entrance, pushing her finger in. Becca moaned but didn't react negatively. Carol heaved and shifted until she was on her side facing her daughter-in-law's wet pussy. Without another thought, she leaned in and ran her tongue through the plump, glistening lips before her.

Becca flinched hard but settled quickly, so Carol did it again. Holding onto the girl's upraised leg, she dove in, slurping wet flesh into her mouth and sucking. Becca cried out again, but didn't pull away, instead pushing towards her. Carol swapped to the other engorged lip, giving it the same treatment. Juices were leaking freely from Becca's vagina, slick lube to help Carol's finger push into her up to the second knuckle.

Becca had turned her head and was kissing Andy, who was still playing with her tits. When Carol moved to the girl's entrance with her tongue, she plunged the tip in, fucking her daughter-in-law as best she could...and felt a slimy poke on her cheek. Andy had joined the party.

Carol's instinct to go slow with Becca warred with her desire to make the young woman happy and grant her wish to be fully with her husband. She grabbed her son's rigid cock where it was poking between Becca's thighs and guided him forward, up to the entrance of his wife's pussy.

With a gentle push, she placed Andy's head up against her hole, letting his glans tease Becca's opening. At some point in her past she'd lost any trace of her hymen, and it should be clear sailing.

"Honey, he's going to push a bit, okay?"

Becca nodded, face white. Carol pulled at Andy's hip, and she watched as his shaft bent in the middle, his head plugged an inch into her entrance...and no further.

Seconds passed, and Carol watched her son work his cock slowly in and out, working that inch, trying for more, but Becca was too tense. The thick cock plugged in her entrance had gone as far as it could. Andy stopped pushing, and his head popped from its snug berth. Carol moved up Becca's body until she could lay next to her. She hugged the girl, belly squished up against her side. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Becca nodded. Andy squeezed her from behind, and the three stayed like this until Becca squirmed from between them and disappeared into the hall, taking her clothes with her.

"I hope she's not mad," Carol said.

"Me too. Do you suppose...we didn't force her..."

"I think it's just - there's a mental block there, and we almost defeated it. Just give her time."

Andy nodded, placing his hands on her belly. His penis had wilted between his legs, and lay quiescent against his thigh. Carol figured he could use a little comforting, but didn't want to seem...opportunistic...in the face of Becca's inability to take him. Instead, she just said, "If you can wait until tonight, I'll take care of you. For now, let's just be there for Becca, okay?"

Andy nodded, and they dressed to go be around his wife, and show that everything was okay.

***

A week passed. A week of semi-awkward glances and stilted conversations between Becca and the other two. Carol tried to ask if she was okay, but the young woman simply said, "I'm fine." She'd leave the room soon after.

Finally, when Carol thought they'd have to stage an intervention; a breakthrough.

Carol and Andy were watching TV, her lying across the couch and him at the end, massaging her feet. He had taken to giving her relief this way regularly, and she was happy to let him do it. Something about the way he dug his thumbs into her toes sent waves of pleasure and relief through her entire body.

Becca joined them in the TV room, but just stood silently behind the couch. After a few minutes, Carol looked up over the back cushion and raised an eyebrow at her daughter-in-law. Becca was chewing her lip, and just shook her head at her.

Andy turned to look back as his wife. She glanced at him and opened her mouth, her face turning bright red. She clamped her lips closed with an audible smack. Looks were exchanged between all three, several times, as if they were in a standoff, until Becca blurted out, "I need help! With my room. I mean..." She took a deep breath. "Carol, would it be okay if Andy helped me with a lightbulb in my room?"

Carol quickly nodded, taking her feet from Andy's lap. "Of course. He'd be happy to help, right dear?"

Andy nodded with a smile and followed Becca up the stairs.

Carol kept an ear out for anything that may give away what they were doing, but no sounds came drifting down from the upper floor. Surely she hadn't actually needed help with a lightbulb?

After some time, but certainly not time enough, Andy came back downstairs. He rejoined his mom on the couch and pulled her feet into her lap.

"Well?" she prompted.

He shrugged. "She just wanted a kiss and a hug, but it went on longer than she ever has. She's clearly still having a hard time being around me. I don't understand how we can get so close, to the point where I'm actually in her - which I thought was impossible - to this, where she can't even..." He broke off when Becca came downstairs.