All Comments on 'Her Teddy Bear'

by jmmj5

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
management91399management91399about 4 years ago

Enjoyable story, I have to say I liked the entire breakdown of the wife not believing that the husband could have fought off the bully at the beginning. A lot of these tales I feel like I'm slowing down to watch a car accident, the actual Suspicion to proof to confrontation has a real (I almost want to say) Sonata form to it, it just works for me every time. Especially satisfying was the beat down in the backyard which holds it own against such beat down classics as depicted in Separate Vacations by DanielQSteele1 or Wife has Regrets

by lover1953 . I did enjoy reading the interaction of the college girls in this, it seems like Pete was a way more connected parent than Joan. Pete's journey back got a little slow for me, I guess only because of the fireworks of the infidelity, that kind of overshadows the romance of a new love with the destruction of the original one. Kind of like putting the Death Star explosion in the first 20 minutes of the movie, but still an interesting watching everyone rebuild. I like the music references too, enjoyable stuff, please keep going!

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

Well written and a five star story. My only slight negative was in the first couple of chapters the relationship with the girls was a bit laboured. However, a really enjoyable read.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Absolutely loved this one. I had it rated higher than a 5*, that is until I got to the epilogue. Still a 5* but you don’t have to smooth EVERYTHING out perfectly. Joan cheated for THREE years! That’s assuming he’s the only one. I’m not saying people can’t get past some things, but what she did and HOW she did it. Saying the things about her husband, you don’t recover quickly from nor would the kids. Nor would she have been invited on that Italy trip. Friends split up when one is such a cheating bitch like her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
gave it a 5

I don't understand some women mentality. I've met a few women like Joan in my travels. I don't get, why they think they should forgiven after long term adultery? You've cheated for years, had the other man's kids and yet you fell it can all before forgiven if he just puts away his ego and pride. Yet all these years her vanity has been at the forefront. He needs to understand you love him, while everything you've done shows that you love yourself more.

IamtherealmccoyIamtherealmccoyabout 4 years ago
The writing was okay

There was way too much half-incestuous description of underage girls and it was about five pages too long. A decent editor would have cut all the fluff and it would have been a better story. Interracial is never a good tag to have either. You obviously don't know much about fighting, and you should avoid trying to write about it. Find a good editor, drop the creepy part and you'll be okay.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Joan didn't just cheat on him for three years, she had lost all respect for her husband and treated him with contempt. After Pete watched the video of Joan belittling him with her boss, I just can't see him being that calm and forgiving towards her. He even let her sleep in his bed post-divorce!

Also, Pete was wealthy, in great shape, owned his own business, and was being lusted after by a dozen 20-year-olds. He even got to fuck a smoking-hot redhead who was young enough to be his daughter. There is simply no way that a man in that position would ever settle down with a middle-aged woman who had been "kissing lots of frogs". It's like he was in a car showroom full of beautiful sports cars and he picked the old banger with 100,000 miles on the clock.

It was a good story, but the ending ruined it. He should have ended up with Penny!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 4 years ago
I enjoyed the story but I do wonder about...

Why do writers in Loving Wives seem to have nil understanding of Divorce and Matramonial Property settlements. (Also Trusts and Wills but that's a different story)

His wife was eligible to receive 50% of not only the House but also THEIR business.

Pete dictating that she would not receive a penny of either asset is just ridiculous. Yes, he used blackmail to enforce his claim but she could have just accepted what he threatened, then sued him for malicious damage. Remember, the kids would also have suffered if he went ahead. Anyway, great story. Many thanks.

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
GREAT STORY

Beautifully staged and well executed, I seldom comment on the technical aspects, grammar, spelling etc but it all looked good though I'm no great aficionado on writing as my English teachers in school would confirm!

This was a very enjoyable read that had most of the elements I look for in a story including the pleasant surprise about Rose at the end. I admit to thinking he may have eventually 'hooked up' with one of 'the girls' but this kind of connection was more satisfying and a lot less sleazy, Thank You, Great story 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really enjoy your stories

And I like that you didn't have him pair up with one of the girls. Others would have done that. I like the idea of Rose showing up out of the blue and you made it work so well. You have real talent.

hebert100hebert100about 4 years ago
2 great reads

your story and kublicon's story are truly 2 great reads. unlike kublicon will you please keep writing

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952about 4 years ago

Very nicely done.

I love the characters, the plot, and the writing. Was it too long? Hell, no! Thanks for sharing your talent.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
An excellent story

Very well written with emotion drawing words and events. One question though; how do you " recover " from stupidity?

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Is it over yet?

I'm a guy and I can tell you, no guy is as pure as Pete. We all have flaws.

Do women cheat? Fuck yeah. But making the guy a Saint and the woman a harlot who lived in shame for what she did is just bullshit.

I dated five divorced women. Of the three that had children, TWO confided in me that one of their respective children was not their husband because they cheated. Four of the five said they cheated on their ex. Know how many felt guilty? ZERO. Not one of them. Two married women I was with even asked me to fuck them at their homes.

Nome of them had any guilt. NONE.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Several good things.

You tried to provide a reason for the infidelity. I liked that. Many authors don't reach beyond the simplest lust-fueled explanation.

Also, your description of the fight scene was spot on.

That was some good writing. Thank you. 5*****

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 4 years ago
You could have called it ....The bigger they are ...the harder they fall.

A very well concieved and written story. I enjoyed it. Thanks.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

"She should. I told her about Paris." - Wasn't she there in Paris?

Even though she thinks he doesn't know about the affair, SHE knows about it, should at least consider the possibility that he at least suspects.

"Standing there in her garters and heels." - No stockings?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 4 years ago

This story began like a house afire. By the seventh page or so, it lost momentum. It just lost steam, at least for me.

green117green117about 4 years ago
Well at least

there wasn't a Mustang in the story.

This kind of story has a lot of reader service - and the characters have to be either pure as the driven snow or irredeemable. I found the second chance woman to be a bit under-drawn - perhaps having her in the story before the end might help.

A bit of a follow on life for the ex might have been appreciated as well - but that is just my preference. The interracial aspects were somehow not essential or integrated in the story, to my read.

Good - not great. It's possible that my skills in reading are not up to task on this one.

Green-something

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 4 years ago
Saint Pete

Too long, too many clichés, too politically correct. Agree with Kalimaxos, nobody is that perfect. There is a lot of gray in every human being. "We're just human" means we all have done things, or do things that we shouldn't. Joan is the traitorous whore who dared to cheat on perfect Peter. It was well written, but I prefer people with flaws. Any way, thanks for the effort and the story. I gave it 4*, but that just me, being me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Kaliximos, shut the f#ck up, you sanctimonious prick.

You can have an opinion when you open commenting back up on your stories, you thin-skinned b#tch.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
re: is it over yet

then made its just the type of sluts you choose. I dealt with the aftermaths. And one called him a saint but you. The guy loved his kids and their friends. I've met quite a few of his type. But in the end man or woman, the cheater always blames the other person. Sat through enough FAP cases to get the wrong view of women and to fell sadden for the next generations to come. And its normally fuckers that have no respect for themselves much less another person, that pass their guilt to another person.

majord2majord2about 4 years ago
outstanding

Fuck Klaximos comments. one of the best I've read. nice to see Pete come out of it so much better than the cheating cunt. would have liked to see her burn more but what the hell it was still a great story

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
Slippery POV

The point of view slipped between characters several times, which was a distraction. The epilogue added nothing to the story; it seemed to be something you wanted to get out of the way. The story grabbed my attention for the first 5 or 6 pages, but gradually loosened its grip. I couldn't give it the 5 stars I originally planned to.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Louisville Kentucky

Tell Pete that the next time he is in Louisville Kentucky he can stay with me and my family.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

Kalimaxos, are you seriously lecturing another writer about characterization and plausibility? Seriously? Really? Physician, heal thyself.

breville1breville1about 4 years ago
Too long

Worth a read but too long for me (as is my commentary!! Shows my interest, though.)

There isn't a lot you can do with these well used topics - the boss and wife. There was too much on the young girls. And then we learn that he is pretty good with a variety of martial arts to offset his small size (was he about 5' 7" or 5' 8"?). The bad guy is always built like a truck and the hero is supposed to be a small wimp. Well, stories need something to focus on and this topic is not an unusual theme. So OK, that aside it was a good read but it was too long. Also, the reason she slept with her boss wasn't well developed for me.

After such a long marriage, she finds she needs a "real big man" in the last three years? How come she didn't realize that earlier and act on it? I can understand that when the children were young she would be preoccupied but once they are able to run about and do most things themselves, opportunities open up. So I'm a little surprised that having worked for so long for her boss, she starts to do the dirty only in the last three years. OK, I guess some people see the light a little later. Nevertheless, I didn't feel the reason she started with her boss was compelling enough. We learn from the video link that was sent to him that she just needed a bigger man sometimes but she loved her husband and was beginning to tire of her boss. I just wasn't convinced that her desire was so strong that had to stray. There should have been more on her fixation with bigger men and instances during her marriage when she was dissatisfied with her smaller husband. All we hear is about one instance when he takes on an attacker but his wife doesn't get to see the real situation where he would have been overwhelmed by the number of attackers.

He finds out about his wife's infidelity through this uninvited 21 year old that waltzes in on a private home backyard party who starts man handling one of the girls. Really?? Unless this guy had a real death wish vendetta against that young girl, he would have picked on her somewhere else. But we learn later that this guy had no respect because his father, the wife's boss, had already revealed why the wife was with him. I just find that the way this kid antagonizes him by using words like teddy bear and pussy bear was unreal. I guess we needed the clueless husband to start figuring things out somehow.

The rest of the story is the usual story about cameras, GPS and martial arts. Not meant in a bad way because that stuff is now main stream.

While it is always nice to read that the hero ends up with someone supposedly much nicer that had been hanging in the wings for a long time, not enough was written about the wife's desperate attempts to get her husband back. We read about that one night when she is back home for some event with the girls and stays over. She slides into his bed and fondles him, arousing him. Despite that, he just turns over and falls asleep!!!

Here was an opportunity for his deep love of his wife to show through. Despite his anguish, he still loves her - its one of life's mysteries regarding love. The story would then have gone in a different and for me, more interesting route. Perhaps revealing his inner struggles, showing us how remorseful the wife was (remember, she was pretty much going to end it with her boss). How they struggle to keep the family together. I know many couples work to stay together because of the length of their relationship, because of their family. Hard, but for many they would rather be with their long time partner than be out there alone, trying to restart their lives.

outdoorsman5297outdoorsman5297about 4 years ago
You never Disappoint

All I can say is haters are gonna hate but you need to ignore them. What an awesome story. Please continue making stories like you do. The characters are well developed and the story is believable. I continue to enjoy your writing style. Keep up the awesome work.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 4 years ago

Reminds me a bit of my tough Irish descendant father in law.... all 5’6”” of him projected as 6’6” ... good man but dont ever fuck with him.. was a boxer amongst other things in life. I never thought of him as short in any way. Miss ya pop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

ribnitin, come back and comment when every LW story you write doesn't include a spineless coward accepting being cuckolded.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Great read!

Almost over the top stupid bitchery by Joan and villainy by Ricky and his dad but you pulled a great story out of your hat and I thank you for it.

Full marks.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Kalaximos

I've ran into my fair share of gutter trash myself but just because you have found plenty of bed partners in the dumpsters and pig pens of the world doesn't make everyone a pig.

Joan was portrayed as over the top stupid but she had some very good reactions to losing her family. I have exes that screwed up and would take me back today if I asked and it has been decades. There are some Joans in the world.

Pete is a realistic character. You don't come across someone like him often, but men like him do exist.

If you like reading about less noble characters, there are plenty to choose from here and some of the slimiest and most unbelievable cunts in existence are in some of your own stories.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 4 years ago
Teddy Bear

This one had teeth. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Stuff!

I liked it. I am always very distracted by poor grammar and spelling issues, sorry, just my mom and my time on staff for a university, and this was smooth reading. I have read few stories on LitErot, that could not be accused of some level of cliche use. All-in-all, this flowed along. I fully expected Joan to be in the limo instead of Rose and the surprise was quite welcome.

"Too long", ..? .. uh oh!, ... I just submitted my first story for publication here and it grew and grew and, ... well, .. I hope it's not "too long", POINT: it's really hard to say what you want to say while feeling significantly restrained. Yeah, I am leery of getting involved in things over 5 pages long. It would be great of LitErot's writer's tools gave you a page total when you preview your story, but not so.

The epilog didn't seem really important, but, HEY!, .. once a writer has invested 8 pages trying to convey their feelings and creating characters, if the author feels the need for a few of paragraphs of, "tidying up", what the heck. the only thing I was wondering was why Joan started using the, "Teddy Bear," moniker and how it related to her boss/lover.

Thanks for taking the time to write. proof, and publish this story, whoever you are, jimmj5.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 4 years ago
Joan

The Joan character is implausible. One minute she holds her husband in contempt and the next she is distraught when he leaves her. Please make up your mind. You can't love someone for whom you feel contempt.

And to Mr. Kalimaxos. Sounds to me like you need to choose your dates more carefully.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Very very good...but stop it!

I thought it was very good anyway. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, although should I be disillusioned when 3 of my favourite authors are bickering (bitching) between themselves whilst attempting 'constructive' criticism?

looking4itlooking4itabout 4 years ago

I don't understand why they didn't show Joan the video of the confrontation with Ricky. I know in the long run it wouldn't have made a difference because Joan's actions were already damning, but it doesn't make sense they had video proof and didn't use it. It doesn't have to be on social media for Joan, or even Andrew or Ricky, to be shown it. I can see if your not using the recording were to help solidify that Joan didn't choose her husband's account of the encounter but that doesn't make sense. Who would not use proof of their story in the heat of the moment, either from Pete or more likely one of the girls. Her disrespect had already been demonstrated, what a more fitting revenge that to have proof that her disbelief be so unfounded. I figured everyone had deleted what they had until it was mentioned later in the story.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Couldn’t stand the wife and her lover. Liked all the other characters. Fairly believable and you were right, everyone got what they deserved. Thank you

jneric2691jneric2691about 4 years ago

Enjoyed the story. It could have been broken into 2 parts for easier reading but I had to read the whole thing. I thought it was well done, the characters were well developed. Good work!

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleabout 4 years ago
@looking4it

I understand why.

It was because of her attitude. That was the biggest element.

She should have immediately defaulted to her husband's version of events. The guy who has been honest, amiable and virtuous his entire history. For him to misrepresent his part in the altercation would have been IMPOSSIBLE, but she didn't have the same integrity, or respect, to ever think it true... instead, taking the word of a despicable prick and his piece of crap boy instead.

Everybody else in their lives immediately knew the truth of the matter, even if they were caught by surprise. She didn't deserve to be included in that circle through her own shallow outlook, and it helped lead to her undoing. With zero respect from her no-one had respect for her either, and she was on the outer. Having to prove it to her was a mute point.

Great story.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilabout 4 years ago

Wat too long for the mimimal content.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Page 7

Oh HELL no. I get divorced I'm NOT going to get married again without enjoying my freedom for at least a couple of years if I ever do get married again at all and I'm damn sure not going on a blind date where I'm being pressured into a big time relationship. FUCK no.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Page 8

And Rose is a first date fuck. Of course she is. And he can't move on without fucking up his son's new relationship, his relationship with his daughter and his father/daughter relationship with Lily. What a fucked up situation. Better you have him end up with slut Penny. At least he can dump her when it's time.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Yeah

Nice touch on the Bobby Taylor coincidence. WAAAAAY too fast on the Rose thing. Good story but now he's with a first date fuck that he has to keep or he fucks up his entire family. I'd say he's trapped. Even if he's crazy about the woman, he'd be unusual to not resent the set up. Blind dates are usually a bad idea.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 4 years ago
Complete

I read it from start to finish. It was good from the first sentence to the last. Probably could have been better in two parts, but I enjoyed the read.

titan785titan785about 4 years ago
Loved it and Can relate

I loved the story. All around great work. I am especially biased due to the setting. I grew up about 50 miles south of Nashville, went to Vandy for graduate and undergraduate and know the location of all the places that you described so I could really picture it.

DarknsDarknsabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

Loved it! Thank you.

I also listened to the symphony and enjoyed it as The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is a favourite classic film and soundtrack.

All round, it was a a very enjoyable reading experience. Thanks again

lujon2019lujon2019about 4 years ago

So, let me get this straight

She lies and cheats and disrespects and ridicules him

And in return he helps her commit a felony, commits a felony on her behalf, lets her have the house, helps her with a six/seven figures lawsuit that he never takes a dime of, and breaks his back to insure his kids like the cunt?

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Awesome!!!

Very heartwarming story for the little guy. While not being short myself; I was always taught to respect others no matter their outward appearance. Wife should have been punished far worse for her whoring and extreme disrespect for her husband!!! At least he didn't let her get ANY of his business, or his house!!!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 4 years ago
Did everyone get what they deserved - really?

Far too easy on the cheating wife. You tried to make her a sympathetic character by having her act defensive about her husband in spite of her affair. Actions speak louder than words, and her actions for three years behind his back spoke volumes. I don't think one episode with a shotgun makes up for 3 years of disrespect and belittlement.

You're a great writer, and the story was well done overall. Five stars for your excellent effort, but I was not satisfied with the conclusion and the relatively mild repercussions given to a long time cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good fiction.

Well crafted, (a tad sloppy with the exposure but that's ok too)

To all the negative comments blah blah blah this is FICTION ie not true, a fabrication, a tale for entertainment accept it as such.

Redsled07Redsled07about 4 years ago
Why do they cheat?

I was cheated upon, it leaves heartache all around!

This story was well crafted and it flowed really well.

Thank you for the heads up regarding the Morricone Duel concert, the Danish National Symphony Orchestra (live) is remarkable!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Great story enjoyed

Long but kept me entertained

I was trying to figure out who was going to be with at end

Kept that concealed if only from me

Cheaters caught and punishment deserved and matched their characters

Good job

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Compliments, jmmj5

You created excellent plot tension with the uncertainty whether the story turned into an unlikable RAAC after the quick divorce. That definitely had me locked into completing the story. jmmj5 is an easy comfortable read with good character definition and top notch grammar, etc.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Well Done

Van1 mentioned this story in one of his stories and that's how I found your page. So glad he did. You tell an excellent tale. So glad you didn't have him getting back together with Joan. Her total disrespect with a 3 year affair was just too much. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Good story! I'm glad he didn't back together with his ex-wife. You sure got a lot of interesting comments!

5

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
A good read

I (mostly) liked this very much, well told and interesting, with an appropriate amount of punishment meted out to the guilty parties. Quite often authors go way too far or not nearly far enough in that area, both of those annoy me, I prefer a "nice" middle ground somewhere between BtB and RaaC.

What I did NOT like was the stupid matchmaking going on, many authors fall into this trap and it never really works, it just seems as if the author has a desperate need to fill his story with happy endings. The odds that couples would be able to find their one true love in that manner are very low, and saying things like "you two were meant to be together" does not help. And this time, getting mother and daughter together with a father and his son? Puh-lease!

Plus the way we know absolutely nothing about Lily's mother - until they were suddenly pushed together at the end and he realized that she was the one? No no no. That's not fair to the reader who deserves a chance to at least meet the main characters. But of course they were such an obvious fit in everyone else's opinion...

That's the way an older, simpler type of murder mystery would "surprise" the audience by pulling out a hitherto unknown murder, like a conjurer pulling a rabbit out of hat.

Finally, why were the girls so upset about him hooking up with Penny? Was that supposed to be a hint that they were going to set him up with someone else? If so it was too subtle for me because it was months before the Pete-Rose business.

To sum it up: A great story for 5 or 6 pages, then a sharp decline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love the way this story ends and I needed a little smile today. Sadly, the height issue is a big concern for some women. My best friend in college was an awesome guy but he never put himself out there. He was damn fine but truly didn't know it. It was weird at first because I, like everyone, just figured he was arrogant or standoffish. Nope, just clueless and kind of lacking in self esteem. I learned why later but it doesn't matter for this story. People who got to know him really loved him because he was genuine and caring. Anyway to the point of this walk down memory lane, he met a German exchange student. She was nearly 6'2 but he was 5'9. They hit it off and were pretty inseparable. She slept in his bed, they said the I love yous. She couldn't go home for Christmas break so he took her home to spend the vacation with his family. They loved her. After the holidays things changed. She started pulling away. She broke up with him on Valentine's Day after taking her to a folk music concert they both wanted to see. Her reason for breaking up was that he was just too short for her. He was devestated. She wouldn't leave him alone either still wanting to be friends. That obviously wasn't going to happen especially considering she had a new guy almost immediately. Nice huh?

It took him a while to get over it but I had the cure.. no it wasn't between my legs. He wasn't interested in me. He was however bisexual and not in the closet. Because he only had a small circle of friends he wasn't really noticed by the bisexual and gay community on campus. No, I know he was noticed because he was really good looking but he was always in proximity to his girlfriend (he was a transfer so this was his first year and we were sophomores).

Anyway, someone may have spread the news that he was bisexual, hung, needed help getting over a giant blond bitch (all true). His roomate was pissed at me. I don't think he quite enjoyed the sounds of sex after that quite as much as before. Hahahaha

Totally true story

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Man I couldn't believe it when you mentioned the Danish Symphony's rendition of Ennio Morricone works. Their vid on You Tube is the very best ! Your story was carefully crafted and I was most impressed with your character portrayals. It was great that you didn't let Pete fall into the RAAC trap. Other writers may have given way to have Pete and Joan back together. Thank you for having the courage to leave the tale upbeat.

DoctimeDoctimeover 3 years ago

Enjoyable. Good character development and a believable story. Very easy to read and a romantic ending. Also well edited.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

That made 9 pages fly by. Great job

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

I'm wallowing in this one!

I live in Nashville...:+)))

The front end of All This was SOOOO LOVING & WARM!!!

Then I spent several pages dreading the possibility

he might return to...(Ready? The same name as that

Awful Woman I Married!!!)

You are my favorite new author!

LOVING that I have all your other stories yet to peruse!!

Craft? You are fully capable of excelling at writing novels,

if they are your chosen path.

Please forgive me for pointing out ONE, ITSY-BITSY, TEENY-WEENY FIXIE?

"WHOSE huge"....not "who's"...

Hopeful Addendum. Is Penny not attached these days? :+))))

(Insert heart emoticon...)

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I am having difficulty grasping the concept that a man and woman could live together as a married couple for what - 25 years and for the woman to not have any idea whatsoever that her husband had significant martial arts skills. It is just beyond belief and that is when you lost me and I skipped to the end to write this note. It is just too bad that you could not see your way clear to actually promote his skills rather than try to cover them up. My wife and I have been married for more than 50 years and she knew right from the start that I had skills and especially after my serving 16 years in the military.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

I never really saw and reason/explanation for why Joan was screwing her boss.

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

well written. well paced, enjoyed the story,,,

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Too long. 3 year unknown affair was over the top. Felt like you wanted to write a reconciliation story, which I like, but were determined to make into a BTB story but couldn't quite bring yourself to do it. Thanks for that at least. Where did Rose come from? Could have been a great story....

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Great story until the story continued post the Joan denouement. Once Rose came into the picture, and the exchange between the MC and Joan was out the window, it was a slog to the end. Nevertheless, 5 stars for a good read.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Really liked it, very well written and developed

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

I've read several comments about why did she cheat? They mentioned it so many times I thought it was obvious. Joan always dated tall/big men. She felt she settled for her husband because he was slight built and "only" 5' 9" (inferrence) She had her affair with Andrew (who knows how many?) because she missed being with the taller, bigger men. She mentioned it during the pillow talk at his house and her own. I guess she married Pete because he was a loving and caring partner and later father, but never saw him as more than that. Pete didn't flaunt his martial arts skills so Joan had no real idea about his ability. It would not have mattered anyway, she wanted a tall hunky guy and had who knows how many affairs she had over the years. She was a little too practiced planning the break up from Andrew for it to be her first tine. Pete's confirmation bias kept him from seeing the truth. Loved that Pete got to put a hurting on both father and son, although I was hoping for a few broken bones. The ending was too long for me, it could have ended at the Valentines date. 5*

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

Why are the cuckolded husband's so perfect in these BTB yarns? I feel as if I am reading the same basic plot whoever the author is. Perfect cuckold husband, cheating wife (ungrateful bitch), cartoon villain lover. In this case we are expected to believe that the wife cheats on her husband because he is 'only' 5' 9" tall (the average height for men is 5' 8"). The cheated husband is so perfect that he must wear a halo - which would make him a lot taller than 5' 9". Seriously, these yarns need a cheating sleazy husband to go with his cheating wife - it would make the story more interesting. Also, this yarn was far too long. After hubby caught the cheaters bonking my interest waned rapidly. Are we interested in the divorce settlement? Not really. 3 stars.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Could have sworn I read this before or something like. A very good story easily a 5 star rating. Funny how so many of these 'fiction' stories are very close to real life...................

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

A three year affair with a mean, disrespectful asshole is not "stupid", it was maliscious, disrespectful, hurtful, but methodical and planned out. To call it stupid was to minimize what she did. Also that he forgave her total disrespect, deceit, and so much more was not likely. He was way too kind to her during the supposed rape and from then on.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

very good story.5⭐ without hesitation.

I love your mindset.

No RAAC. No BTBs.

No unique soul mate syndrome for him.

I also really like the idea that the girls play and intercede with their 2 divorced parents to reunite them.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

excellent, thank you. popular theme of a woman not content with a good life.

Ironman52Ironman52about 2 years ago

Second 5 star read.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 years ago

It is really embarrassing how high this story is rated given how Silly the plot is how typical it is in the LW category. it's not badly written and it does have some appeal but come on this story has serious problems with it.

.

MARRIED 25 YEARS And she has no idea about her husband's ability to fight?

Just not believable

.

THE VIDEO OF THE FIGHT WITH ANDREW - not showing the video tape to the wife makes NO sense. For the purposes of the story I get why the author has to go this way; her refusal to accept that her husband might be able to throw a punch and might not be a pathetic weak man is key to the whole story.

.

THE WIFE PAYS NO PRICE FOR HER EXTREME ACTIONS- far too many readers are overlooking the fact that this was not just a three-year affair with her boss. It was 3 years of intentional Mass deception almost on the level of committing a criminal conspiracy. She intentionally belitted her husband. she intentionally y disrespected him and laughed at him as she fucked her boss.

.

For three whole years.

.

THE HUSBAND HELPS THE WIFE TO LIE/ COMMT FELONIES??? Why?

And why help her with the lawsuit?

Why help the ex-wife with her relationship with her grown children?

And the husband gives her the house?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Would Have Rated Higher Absent All The Superflous Extraneous Filler.

It was maybe a 4 page story, at most. Of course you made the cuck a mind numbed doofus while his wife became her boss's slut, for Three Years, and the husband never had a clue. Really? Marriages that are that distant and tepid, and people who are that detached don't make for a very successful nor long lasting marriage. Joan was just a run of the mill have her cake and eat it too selfish arrogant whore. And those despicable personality traits are difficult to discern? Only if you're too stupid or cowardly to see what's right in front of your eyes and your instincts. Not very believable, but thanks for the effort.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Not a bad read, but too bad there were not much dialogue from the wife after the symphony to see how she copes even tho she deserved everything she got. Also, more on the lover and son as well on how they dealt with being put in their place. I get the story was about him tho and overall I'm glad he got his happy ending.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Excellent dialogue. Plot issues though. There is no reasonable reason for not showing Joan the video of the altercation with Ricky. The author made such a huge point of so many recording it but neither husband nor daughter showed it to her? Nope. Not believable. Wife having a 3 year affair, disparaging husband to lover, yet falling to pieces when discovered yadda yadda yadda, Most used trope in LW. Still you pulled off a pretty good version of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Officer I was raped. Why sure ma'am just drive yourself hospital. Says officer who is fired next day.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Not enough "stars" available to give this story the proper rating. Damn good writing. Thank you.

Frank66Frank66about 2 years ago

The story was ok, did kind of tail off there at the end, but my main complaint is the obvious and intentional pushing of the inter-racial relationships. Is it a bad thing? doesn't have to be; is it wrong? no. BUT, maintaining a good relationship today is SO hard, as evidenced by these stories on LW. Even between 2 who grew up with the same values, outlooks, and beliefs. Throw in different cultures and it makes it very tough. 'Donny and Lily were 2 who were perfect for each other'. WHY? They were just acquaintances. Pete and Rose fall into bed the night of the first day, wind of married- WHY? The only reason possible is that the author felt he was so intellectually enlightened that 2 people being of 2 different races was all rainbows and roses. Might work long term, but probably won't. Such an obvious attempt to prove that the author is unbiased and open minded just takes away from the story.

shamelessrdcshamelessrdcalmost 2 years ago

As someone who grew up in Ashland City, the landmarks in the story bring back a lot of memories

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Frank66, you're an idiot trying to justify your racist bullshit. You are mad that you read about a story involving an interracial romance. I would bet serious money if we were able to read through your reading history it would be mostly black male and white female jerkoff material... probably within the noncon category and here with aggressive dominant themes. You are just self loathing because you get off on humiliation. I would bet my career that I have you pegged to a tee.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a wonderful story. I lost sleep time due to not being able to close the computer until I finished reading it, 5+

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Too

Far too long,nine page story that could have been told in six maximum.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

reread for me, feel good stories are always good to read. agree with "Angelrider" comment on "Frank66" comments, he is a dumb ass but we all have our own opinions. Biggest fault was no one showed his wife the video of Ricky's interaction with Carrie and then the fight.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Great story! I'm a bit unhappy about lack of BTB angle, but hey that's just not this author's thing, and the protagonist wins anyway in many many ways so still 5 stars

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

Average writing with too much of a Pollyanna feel. I guess it's saving grace would be how it would be a good way to wash out the nasty taste in your mouth after reading a cuckold story. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinda prefer scorched earth, no one was punished significantly, Andrew got a few boo boos and is right as rain after surgery and Joan just got a divorce and that was it, everyone forgave her, it was alright as stories go, but coulda been better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not enough burn?

Andrew had his man parts wrecked so he did pay. After multiple surgeries he had 1 ball left that might work and would maybe, someday, be able to have an erection again. That is not a boo boo to a guy like Andrew.

Joan lost her Teddy Bear which she never intended and yes fucking “other men” is just fine with many wives who believe they love their husbands and don’t intend to leave them. And would choose them over Mr. big dick if it was two two boyfriends and she had to choose one. But they rationalize affairs fairly effortlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your first mistake was even breathing the same air as Bebop3. That moron could make being launched into space boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Joan's reasoning for a three year long affair was beyond moronic. The boss is taller and bigger? He has a slightly larger penis? But hey she loves her husband. But then let's Andrew control her sex life with her husband. Uggh. This isn't the usual Martian Slut Ray. This is the brainless bimbo ray!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This author has a fixation with average penises and men dining at the Y. All his stories have some reference to the husband loving cunnilingus 🤣🤣🤣 oh well better than nothing I suppose 😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty pathetic story where the slut wife was virtually forgiven. Cuck rides again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story, nice ending, but Joan should have just slipped into the grave she dug for herself and pulled it in behind her, good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's wrong with dining at the Y? I appreciate a pretty pussy and a woman who lets me practice my religion (worship of the female form) and hopefully she not a selfish bitch who will return the favor knowing it is a good motivator to up ones game and make one feel appropriated.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjmmj5@jmmj5
With a few exceptions, I tend to write longer stories, but that’s just my nature, I think. I’m going to try to tighten that up in the future. I know that means fewer people will read them, but I know that going in. Also, I tend to write what I know. I’ve spent a lot of time i...

SIMILAR Stories