Her Trainer Pt. 03

Story Info
Alone with Callie after being cuckolded for my first time.
2k words
4.2
13.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie and Marcus kissed and he left our apartment. She walked into our bedroom and I followed her.

Callie laid back and spread her legs and motioned to me with her pointer finger to come to her. I crawled between her legs and licked her thigh. It tasted sweaty and sweet. I worked my way to her pussy with my tongue. I dug in with my tongue and I tasted a mixture of her pussy juices, sweat from dancing, and Marcus' cum. I opened my mouth fully and devoured her creamy pussy and moved upward to her clit.

She began talking loudly to me.

"It was so hot. We were grinding on the dance floor. I could feel it. He was so strong. So big. His arms. His chest. His cock."

I dug into her clit harder with my tongue. I inserted two fingers. Normally I only insert one, but she was loose and very wet.

She grabbed the back of my head and said, "When we went to the bathroom. He propped me on the sink and filled me so deep. It was was so big. He hit spots.."

I licked harder and faster in circles. She grabbed my head harder and I felt her body tense up and then convulse. She screamed, "yes. yes. Yeeeees."

"Get on me and fuck me hard," she demanded.

I climbed on and slipped my dick right into her. It felt so swollen, wet and loose. I began pounding her. She was screaming.

"Oh god. Yes. Give it to me. Fuck me."

I was on edge, but trying to make it last. I gave my hardest and best for a few minutes, and she was ready for a break. I knew this because she yelled, "harder. Try to reach as deep as Marcus did. He hit spots you never will. With his big cock. Try harder cuckold.

And I came. I came harder than I have in years. I exploded deep in her pussy.

She pushed me off of her and stood up. I knew what she wanted, so I rolled over onto my back. She stood over my face and dripped a fresh mixture of cum and pussy juices into my mouth. I reached down and started jerking off. She sat down on my face, smothering me with her pussy and ass. I couldn't breathe, but I could lick and taste. I jerked harder and harder, faster and faster.

I came again into my hand with a small spurt of cum shooting onto my chest.

She climbed off of me and said, "I love you baby," as she walked toward the bathroom.

I told her that I love her too and I passed out from mental and physical exhaustion

The following morning I woke up rock hard and she was laying next to me looking at her phone.

"Good Morning, baby," I said softly to her.

Surprised, she said, "Oh hey. I'm just reading a text that Marcus sent to me."

"Oh? Good or bad?"

"It is hot...maybe you should go down on me and I'll read it to you."

I climbed down between her legs and started licking her thighs and then her pussy. It tasted sweet, sticky, sweaty and dirty. She didn't shower last night.

"Wow. what a night! I knew you would be a sexy fuck, but I had no idea you were so kinky. Plus your cuck."

I started licking deeper, tonguing her hole before working up to her clit.

"Yes, keep licking there," she commanded. "Plus your cuck. My big dick is so hard right now. I wish I would have came in you again instead of his mouth. That tight pussy was so good."

She grabbed my head. "I need his big dick again!" She yelled it again as she came and pushed me to the side. "I didn't shower last night. I wanted his cum to remain on my body today until I see him again."

"When are you going to see him again?" I asked.

She sat on me inserting my cock in her, looking down at me. She leaned over and looked me in the eyes, "anytime I want, cucky" and she slowly spit into my mouth. I devoured her spit like I did her lovers cum.

She sat back and began rubbing her clit while my cock was lost inside her loose and used pussy. It was tighter than the night before, but still felt swollen and open.

Rubbing her clit now with two hands ferociously, she repeated like a mantra, "twice the size of yours. Twice the size of yours. TWICE THE SIZE OF YOURS!"

And we came simultaneously together.

She climbed off of me and laid next to me.

"Monday feels like forever. I don't know if I can wait that long to see him again."

"You should text him back then," I said.

"We'll see. I don't want to seem too eager."

The rest of the day, we had our normal plans of running errands, going to the market, doing some mall shopping, taking a long walk in the park and getting dinner. We weren't sure where to go, so we went back to the brewery where she ran into Marcus.

We sat at the bar and ordered drinks and got some food from the food truck outside. Next to Callie was a slender woman with a dark vibe. She had dark hair, and tall, and was wearing all black. She wasn't necessarily goth, but she had a certain darkness to her. Her eye makeup was particularly dark, which brought about her blue eyes. I was looking at her finger nails and admiring the dark red tone when she struck up a conversation with Callie. They made small talk and the woman left. I didn't hear much of what was said because of the bar noise and the music.

"She seemed interesting," I said.

"Yeah, we were trying to figure out how we knew each other."

"And?" I asked.

"We didn't put it together. Like us, she's newer to town. She lived in California for a while. Works from home."

"Maybe she's famous or something?" I quipped.

"No. I'm not sure."

"Well, she's pretty hot," I added.

"You're not her type," Callie joked.

We finished our food and beers and retreated back to the apartment. I tried to seduce her, but she wasn't having it.

"My pussy needs a break. Plus I think it will be good for you to contain yourself. Let's watch a movie and go to sleep early tonight."

The next morning I woke up hard as a rock again. She was on the floor doing yoga in the shortest workout shorts I'd ever seen her wear. I made an animalistic noise and she turned around. She was in a sports bra that was so skimpy that her tits were falling out.

"Babe, I picked up some new attire when we were out shopping yesterday. Do you think Marcus will like it?"

"Fuck. Fuck."

"I took a few selfies in it. Can you take a couple of pics too? I want to send them to him"

I got out of bed. My hard-on was stronger than ever. I grabbed her phone and took a handful of photos of her in various positions.

"Get on your knees and jerk off for me," she instructed.

I did as told. Looking at her ass. Gazing at her breasts. Beating my dick fast and hard.

She picked up her phone and started texting. I assumed it to Marcus.

I continued jerking and she giggled, looking at her phone and ignoring me.

"What?" I asked.

"He said he's looking forward to our training session tomorrow and hopes I am too."

"That's what you laughed at?"

She giggled again. "No, he told me not to have sex with you until he says I can."

I started stroking faster and grunting.

She walked over to me and looked down at me, with my dick in my hand and her breasts blocking part of the view of her face. She dripped spit into my mouth.

She said in a devilish tone, "He said you can cum on my feet, but you have to lick it off."

"Yes Ma'am. Yes Sir. Thank you!" and I came again in humiliation. This time on her feet. Her hand pushed my head down, but this time it was to lick my own cum from the tops of her feet. I lapped it all up.

"Good boy."

We went to the shower together and I washed her body, especially her feet. After getting out, she laid in bed and read her book while I made breakfast.

At breakfast, she asked if this was too much for me. If I could handle this game we were playing. I confirmed that I love her and that I love it. It is the sexiest thing ever imaginable. It is like having my favorite person in my favorite porn, yet I get to participate.

She held my hand and said, "If this ever gets to be too much for either of us, we need to check in and put it on hold. Right now we are acting fully on endorphins and oxytocin." I agreed with her and we parted ways for the day. I had plans for a long bike ride with a few friends and she was going to have a lazy day, reading and catching up on a few emails to friends.

I left for the afternoon and as much as I wanted to tell the guys I was with about our escapades, I figured it was better to be kept a secret. We were out for a few hours and I was exhausted when I got back to the apartment.

I walked in and Callie was in the same spot on the couch as when I left. She had her airpods in and didn't hear me at he door. Her hand was in her pants and she was watching something on her laptop. I took a few steps over and saw that she was watching porn. This wasn't like her. She wasn't anti-porn, but it wasn't usually her thing. I looked closer and it was a woman with 3 men, all of which were very hung. She had a dick in her mouth, one in her hand and one in her pussy. Callie was rubbing her self pretty heavily when she noticed me.

"What the fuck. Turn around and look at the wall!" She exclaimed.

I did as told and listened to her breathing pick up and get heavier and heavier.

"He told me that I couldn't fuck you. Right now all that I need is cock. I need it so badly. My pussy is so hungry for cock."

Her breathing got even heavier and then I heard a large yell of relief. I was hard again, but stayed there looking at the wall while humiliated and aroused.

"Go take a cold shower and cool off. I want your balls full for this coming week," she demanded.

I went into the bathroom, unsure of what she had planned for this week. I knew she had a training scheduled with Marcus, but that was it. I took a cold shower as instructed and eventually my raging erection subsided.

We sat down for dinner and our conversation was very vanilla. We didn't discuss Marcus, sex, or desires at all. That was until she received a text from Marcus. She reached over and grabbed her phone and he asked if I was free for a training session. He could train both of us at the same time at the gym. She texted back that I didn't have a gym membership and she didn't want me to interfere with our class. He replied with, "Don't worry, I've had many group sessions that went well :)"

"Also, don't worry about the membership. I'll see you both at 9:30 tomorrow. And no sex until I give you permission."

She replied with "Yes Sir. See you tomorrow".