Her Trainer Pt. 05

Story Info
Callie dominates me and takes me to a sex shop.
1.9k words
4.31
18.1k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part 5 of a series. Start with Part 1 for full context.

This story contains bisexual male / forced bi content along with femdom and cuckolding. Move along if that's not your thing.

======

Callie and I reconvened in the lobby of the gym. I offered to take her out for lunch, but she said she wanted to eat at home.

On the walk back to the apartment, she told me to walk five feet behind her. I did as told, watching her in her workout attire, When we got to our building, she turned around and told me to go up to the apartment and to be naked and on my knees waiting for her. She said she needed to get a few things at the store.

I entered the building and entered the elevator. A female voice asked me which floor I was on and then she said, "Oh, hello."

I was still in subspace, so it caught me off guard. I looked over, told her my floor number and then realized that she was the woman from the bar the other night. Again dressed in all black.

"Oh, wow. you live here too?" I asked.

"Yes, new to the building and apparently we live on the same floor."

She stared me in the eyes, making me realize I was still in subspace. "I'm Jade."

It could have just been me projecting, but I felt like she was trying to put me in my place with minimal words.

She exited the elevator and I walked behind her, but not too closely in order to avoid seeming creepy. I arrived at my apartment door and said, "have a nice day, Jade."

She turned around and said, "you too" and she opened the door to the apartment next to ours.

I went into the bathroom, took off all of my clothes, and got on my knees as instructed by Callie. I waited for her to come back to the apartment. It seemed like forever, but when I heard the click of the door lock, my cock twitched. We played this game before, so I knew to face away from the door. This time was different. She had just sucked another man's cock with me in the same room. I was now her cuckold.

"Ok slut boy. I am so fucking horny and I need your cock, but first you're going to eat my pussy."

"Mistress, I can't."

"What the fuck do you mean 'you can't'"

SMACK. She flogged my back.

"I'm sorry Mistress."

SMACK

"Thank you Mistress."

SMACK. SMACK SMACK.

"Thank you Mistress."

"What are you going to do for me, slut boy?"

"I'm going to eat your pussy, Mistress."

SMACK.

"Good boy. and then I want that little cock inside of me"

"but Mistress," I said sheepishly.

SMACK.

"Thank you Miss.."

"But what, bitch boy? Are you not able to fuck me? I know you can't fuck me like Marcus did, but I still need it"

SMACK to my back again.

"Thank you Mistress. Sir Marcus put me in chastity after our workout."

She walked around to the front of me and looked down. She started laughing and then CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. She whipped my chest on my pecks, back and forth, making it red. The stinging sensation was unreal.

"Thank you Mistress"

She continued laughing.

I didn't think your sad little dick could be any more pathetic.

It hurt. My dick was in pain trying to get hard inside the tight cage. The attempted erection pulled on the cage so that it hurt my balls. The skin of my sack pinched a bit, but then the ache was in my balls. They were aching for her. For him. For their pleasure. Meanwhile my chest and back were stinging from the punishment administered by Mistress Callie, my wife.

Her laugh ended abruptly and she took three lashings against my chest. CRACK, CRACK CRACK.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do. I need cock and you are absolutely useless right now"

"I'm sorry mistress. I can still lick your pussy if you want me to Mistress."

She walked away and came back, holding her phone. She was ignoring me, looking at her phone and smirking. She laughed and took a photo of my caged dick. She continued texting and giggling. It made my cock ache more.

"I'm texting with Marcus," she said without looking down at me.

I was assuming that, so I stayed quiet.

"He said that he caged you because he knew that I would be horny when we got back home. He wants me to save my pussy for him. For a real man with a real cock."

I moaned.

She continued texting and not looking at me.

"God I need cock so bad. I need his cock right now. He's not available until 'maybe tonight.' He does have a task for us though. Stay here and I'll tell you the details later."

My knees were aching from kneeling all of this time. My balls were aching. My cock was stuck at about a quarter of an erection and my mind was spinning.

I heard the clicks of her high heels, This has always turned me on. She walked into the room and I looked down at her stilettos. Pointy toed, high heels, black, shiny. It made my cock and balls ache. She lifted one foot and put it on my shoulder, She was wearing a short skirt and just a bra. I looked between her legs and she didn't have panties on. I so wanted to taste her.

She lowered her foot and then she kicked me in the balls. It was unexpected and hard enough to drop me to the floor.

"Go get dressed. We have to go to a store."

I threw on a pair of pants and a button down. I wasn't dressed as hot as Callie, but that was pretty much impossible anyways.

She was wearing the short skirt, heels and just a bra, but she threw a short leather jacket on. I told her that she looked amazing and she had me take a few photos of her with her phone from various angles.

I followed behind her out the door of our apartment and to the elevator.

When we got to the street, she told me to walk behind her. "Don't worry, it isn't too far. I can't walk terribly far in these heels."

I followed about 5 feet behind her for almost a mile. Almost every man who walked by looked at her, checking her out. My balls were aching so badly while following her like a puppy dog. Her ass looked so good in that mini skirt. Her legs with the heels were beyond sexy.

Alas, we arrived at an adult sex shop. I had no idea where she was taking me until we got to the front. She turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"Baby, if at any point, this is too much for you, just say our safeword. LUNCHBREAK."

"Yes Mistress."

"Until your lunch break, you are to do as I say."

"Yes Mistress."

She entered the store and I followed her.

"Slutboy, Sir Marcus wants me to buy a butt plug."

I got a bit excited and started to look around. I found one and held it up for her. She walked over, pulled her phone out of her jacket pocket, and took a photo of it.

"Let me check with our Master before purchasing it."

She had a big smile and I asked if he approved.

"Oh, I sent him a photo of me that you took earlier. He told me that he can't wait to to touch me again."

She went back to texting while I walked around the store looking at the variety of sex toys and outfits.

She walked over and handed me the butt plug and told me to purchase it along with a small packet of lube.

"Yes Ma'am."

As I was buying it, I saw her talking to an employee on the other side of the store. I finished paying and she motioned with her pointer finger for me to come over to her.

"Come with me," she commanded.

We walked into the back room where there were individual booths for people to watch porn. She directed me to the 2nd room and we went in.

"Take your pants off and insert the plug."

I said, "Yes mistress" and did as told. It was tight, but it fit in my asshole, making my cage squeeze tighter.

"Good boy. Marcus wanted you to insert that. Now get on your knees."

I kneeled and looked at her thighs and into her skirt. Her hand directed my face to the wall where a cock was coming through a hole. She guided my head to the cock and I opened my mouth.

I took the head of the cock between my lips and then I went deeper, taking the entire cock into my mouth. I began bobbing on the random cock, sucking and slurping. The head ran along my cheek, on my tongue and between my lips. It was an average size and was thick and pulsating. I heard some grunting from the other side of the wall and a load of cum blew into my mouth. I sucked it as I pulled my mouth off of it and looked up at Callie. She was smiling and rubbing her pussy.

She firmly demanded, "Swallow it. It is what Marcus wants you to do."

I did as told while she continued rubbing her pussy for me to watch She had me salivating for her pussy. I was staring at her, watching with full attention when she stopped and said, "Back to work." She pointed at the glory hole and I looked over and a very large cock was in the hole.

Before I could move toward it, she grabbed each of my ears and pulled my head to the hole. I opened my mouth and took the large cock in until I gagged. It fully filled my mouth and tasted spicy. Each time I took it further, she held the back of my head making sure that I was choking on cock. She did this over and over. At one point she took a photo of me and told me she was sending it to Marcus. I sucked and gagged until the big random dick exploded in my mouth.

"Swallow again. All of it," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I said with a mouth full of cum.

"Good boy. Now you have sucked twice as many cocks as I have today."

We were both worked up and horny, but unable to fuck.

She told me to, "Go wait outside while I get something that I need."

I waited outside near the door for 15 minutes,. Various men came and went. I wondered if any of them were the cocks that I sucked. My mind started to wander and I had fantasies of her getting fucked by these random men there. Surely she would have told me what she was doing.

She finally exited the sex shop and said, "Let's go home. Marcus is coming over tonight and we need to be ready for him."

I followed her, once again 5 feet behind her, wondering what she was doing in the shop for so long. Watching her ass, legs and heels as she walked down down the sidewalk, catching looks from every man who walked by. It made me feel weak and horny.

To be continued...