Down the Snowbunny Hole

Story Info
A white couple falls down the rabbit hole of IR cuckolding.
3.1k words
4.26
31.3k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure he gets you nice and wet," she giggled. I could see her green eyes peering at me from below the arch of her hanging breasts. Her thick brown hair fell in cascades around my knees, tickling the inside of my thighs as she cocked her head to one side, grinning playfully. I felt movement on the bed above my head. I tilted my eyes upward, following the soft white curves of Alyssa's body, past the lacy black G-string at my eye level, and onward past her pale thighs firmly planted on either side of my head to a much darker, and impressively muscled, second pair.

Between them hung an absolute monster of a cock. It was nine inches from where it left the sharply chiseled abs above it, with powerful veins running down its dark black length. The head was swollen with blood, nearly as thick in diameter as a soda can and glistening with precum- I could feel warm heat radiating from where it hung a few inches above my face. At the goliath's base hung a pair of prodigious balls the size of my two fists put together.

"Alright," a deep voice sounded above, its source blocked from view by the black triangle of Alyssa's G-string.

"Open up, bitch boy." I heard a giggle from below, and to my shame I felt myself start to stiffen. Dark fingers wrapped around the base of the shaft, angling the thick spear down to my lips.

"Yes, master," I heard myself whisper. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth, the engorged cockhead further forcing my lips apart as it began its entry. I ran my tongue over the head, dutifully coating it in saliva. I felt it pull out slightly before pushing in further- deeper. I felt a moan rumble in my chest, which was met with a matching moan near my knees. It pulled out again, this time sliding in deeper, starting a rhythm. My jaw strained to accommodate the considerable girth, and I fought down my gag reflex as the cock started sliding farther and farther down my throat with each thrust. Stretching my lips to the absolute limit, I began to swallow the entire length, and with it my abuser's heavy sack began smacking into my nose and eyes as he jackhammered in and out of me. The gentle moaning by my knees was interrupted by a sharp giggle.

"Oh, someone's awfully excited! Looks like he can't get enough of that cock." I knew this was in response to my own member which was now standing at rigid attention- all four inches of it. But it was true- I moaned louder around the massive invader that was causing my throat to bulge. The dense taste of sweat and precum; the heavy musk coming off the balls repeatedly cutting of my breathing- it was absolutely intoxicating. Involuntarily, I felt myself reaching for my own member.

"Don't you fucking dare." I heard from above. I felt Alyssa's hand grab my wrist and pin it to the bed.

"Nuh-uh-uh, little cucky." They knew when I received release, I became less compliant- less submissive. They couldn't have that.

With her other hand, Alyssa pulled her G-string to the side. Underneath she was shaved completely bare- I never minded a bit of hair, but Trey preferred it that way- revealing a black spade temporary tattoo just above her pussy- in the center of the spade was a large Q.

Rocking her hips back, she let her clit rub along the upper side of the giant member that continuously violated my throat. She was already soaking wet, and I soon tasted her juices alongside that of sweat and precum. She threw her head back, moaning as she pressed her hips back harder, gyrating against the pumping shaft.

"Mmmm, baby," she cooed. "He's had enough, I want you inside of me. Show him how a real man fucks."

"One moment." Trey buried himself as deeply as he could in my throat, and his prodigious sack covered my nostrils, completely cutting off my air- one final insult. Alyssa continued grinding against what was left off the base and base and my chin, as I fought welling panic as my chest started to burn from lack of oxygen. She was moaning loudly now.

"Uggh, yes, fucking choke him, baby." I knew she was in full heat now- her hips grinding desperately, her earlier playfulness giving way to a tone of malice. As had happened so many times before, her body was taking over- she needed to be fucked. Fucked by a man who wasn't me- her fiancé. Fucked by the man who was rapidly taking over every facet of our lives.

I was at my limit- I began sputtering, eyes watering, my legs thrashing at the lack of air. Trey remained firmly planted in my airway for another few, agonizing, moments, before ripping out of me. I desperately gasped in lungfuls of air between fits of coughing. Alyssa whined at the sudden loss of her grinding post.

"Baby, I need you," she whined, swaying her wide hips from side to side, her pussy slick with hunger.

"I know you do," he said coolly. "I want to hear it from him." His dark eyes met mine, his face partially obscured by the giant member still hovering above my face.

"Please," I whispered. "Please fuck her."

"I'm sorry what?" He said, cupping a hand to his ear. Alyssa whimpered.

"Please fuck her," I said, louder.

"Please fuck who?" I blushed bright red. I knew what he wanted.

"Please fuck my fiancé."

"Remember faggot," he said he lined up his big black cock with her waiting pink pussy. "She's your fiancé, but she's my bitch."

Alyssa squealed as Trey slammed his entire length inside of her.

***

Alyssa and I had been together for years. We were your archetypal high school sweethearts- I remember how proud we'd felt when we made it through the first year of college together, which everyone warned us would be our end.

Things had changed with a study abroad semester Alyssa took in Jamaica her junior year. She had confessed immediately when she returned- how in the last month of the semester she had cheated on me with a guy, Josh, she'd met there. I'll never forget how she'd thrown herself on the ground pleading, wracked with sobs, begging me to forgive her.

It had taken some time and a lot of fighting, but we had ultimately resolved to put it behind us. But no matter how many months past, I couldn't get the images out of my head- his dark hands exploring her pale, curvy body- the breathy moans of hot Caribbean nights, her pink bow lips pressed firmly against his as he ravaged her. Over time the potent mix of rage and humiliation I experienced as these images played endlessly in my mind's eye faded away to something wholly unexpected... arousal. On nights where we couldn't see each other, I found myself jerking off to the idea of him fucking her. The shame I felt after that first time was immeasurable, but I couldn't force myself to stop.

It was a full year, and an engagement, later when I worked up the resolve to tell Alyssa about these fantasies. She initially had been taken aback, but i was stunned by how quickly the floodgates then opened. Things started off benign enough- she'd tell me about her time with Josh while we were having sex, and we started watching interracial porn together- but before I knew it, we were hurtling down the rabbit (or perhaps more accurately, snowbunny) hole. She talked about cheating on me every time we had sex, and she bought a giant black dildo that she would fuck herself with while she jerked me off to increasingly extreme interracial porn. We were addicts. Every time I saw her naked, I imagined her getting fucked by black men. We had less and less penetrative sex and she used her dildo more and more. Every time we came, black cock was on our minds.

Things really came to a head when we started going on imageboards and forums together. I took pictures of her in lingerie and we posted them on snowbunny, queen of spades, and BNWO pages. We went wild to the messages we'd receive, getting each other off to things like:

"DAMN, a body like that deserves this black dick, "

"I'll make you scream, girl,"

"BUILT FOR BBC,"

and our favorite:

"Take that ring off honey, you're gonna worship this black cock."

It had been from Trey. Through the exchange of dozens of DMs and nudes, we learned that he lived two towns over, was 6'3", a bodybuilder, and was packing heat. Alyssa and I discussed it to death, and ultimately agreed to a meetup at our place. Our hearts were pounding when he stepped through the door, but he immediately set us at ease- he wasn't going to do anything we were uncomfortable with. They had started by kissing on the couch, and I'd never been harder in my entire life. Before long, the two of them were a sweaty mess in our bed, and I experienced the strongest orgasm of my entire life... Followed immediately by a panic attack and a horrible feeling of despair. They had stopped to calm me down, and Trey explained this was all "part of the process." He had left shortly after, but it was only a matter of days before we had him back over at our place. He and Alyssa learned to keep me on watch, making sure I didn't come. In return, they received an incredibly obedient, submissive servant.

My change precipitated a corresponding change in them- Trey's cool attitude became increasingly demanding and aggressive. Alyssa's playfulness gave way to bouts of extreme masochism. They reveled in finding new ways to degrade me- picking out her outfit for each visit, the temporary spade tattoos, blowing him to lube him up to take her- we've reached a point where I am no longer allowed to have sex with her, only perform oral. It seems like every visit we sink to a new level of degeneracy- I wondered how deep we would go tonight.

***

Alyssa's screams wrenched me back to reality. Trey had pulled Alyssa's arms behind her back, gripping just above the elbow, as he jackhammered in and out of her. The skin of her ass began to turn bright pink as his adonis belt smacked up against it, every muscle in his powerful body flexing. Her breasts bounced with each thrust, bare nipples swinging wildly, chest flushed pink with ecstasy. The whole bed - no, the whole room- shook as he fucked her, the whole time my face mere inches away from the brutal pounding. Her pussy lips were bright red and nearly full to tearing, struggling to accommodate the black titan. Flecks of her juices and Trey's precum hit my face, and the unmistakable reek of animal sex filled the room.

The sounds splitting my ears almost didn't sound human- high pitched shrieking and primal shouts as she goaded him into going harder, going faster. Never in all our years together had I heard her make these sounds while we were having sex- her screams back then now sounded so performative, so artificial. But there was no faking it with the giant black spear she had lodged in her body now.

Trey broke his usual unaffected silence:

"Whose pussy is this?" He shouted.

"Yours!"

"I said whose pussy is this?"

"TREY'S!!!" She shrieked.

"That's got damn right. You hear that, bitch boy?"

"Yes, master" I said. A hand descended and slapped my right cheek.

"That's damn right," he repeated, quieter, as if to himself. He regripped Alyssa's arm and doubled his speed. Alyssa's screams crescendoed into hellish shrieks as she hit climax, her whole body shaking in Trey's tight grip. A jet of liquid from her pussy hit my face, completely coating it. She continued to moan, her body still spasming uncontrollably. I was hard as a rock.

Trey released his grip and Alyssa fell forward, collapsing on my lower half in a shivering heap. Trey's spear, glistening with moisture, was still at attention- he wasn't done.

"I want you to do something for me, girl." The mess on top of me shifted, pale face peering through a mess of hair.

"Anything, baby." And she meant it. There was a pleading look on her face- a desperation to please. She'd been fucked into total compliance.

"I want you to finish me off with that pretty mouth... while bitch boy here cleans my ass with his tongue."

What????

I watched in shock as her face split into a wide grin, her cheeks and chest flushing pink. There was no mistaking the glint in her eye- this idea had clearly turned her on.

"What?" I choked out. "I don't know if I'm..." I was interrupted by a sharp slap to the cheek.

"You're gonna do exactly as I say, bitch." The mattress at my head shifted as he stepped onto the carpet below.

"Babe, if he needs some encouraging, you toy with that tiny clit of his." Still grinning, Alyssa sat up and fondled my cock in her warm hand- I felt a moan escape my lips- before standing up.

"C'mon, cucky," she was breathless with excitement. Gripping my dick more firmly, she led me behind Trey and used a firm hand to push my shoulder down into a kneeling position behind him- she then took her place kneeling in front of him. My heart was pounding. I was face to face with another man's ass, about to do the unthinkable.

Framed between his powerful legs and the outline of his hefty sack, I could see Alyssa take Trey's length into her mouth, throating it down greedily as her hand slipped into her G-string, fingering herself. Her head and torso bobbed forward and backward, moaning as her hips gyrated into pumping fingers. Her other hand found my dick once more, and with an expert hand began to stroke slowly. My mind nearly went blank, consumed with the pleasure, and my lips parted in a moan. I felt a large hand grip the back of my head.

"Give him more..... now." The hand shoved my face into the dark round cheeks before me; in the same instant, Alyssa's hand began vigorously pumping my shaft. The pleasure was unbearable- I moaned loudly into the firm, dark flesh enveloping my face.

"Use that tongue, boy." Helpless to resist, I felt my tongue extend, once again tasting heavy musk and sweat. The hand clutching my head reoriented my tongue, finding an orifice. My skull was held firmly in place as my tongue worked, probing in an out. I was barely aware of myself. My eyes rolled back as the feeling in my cock built, closer and closer to the edge, neurons firing in utter ecstasy. My tongue probed deeper, the musk intoxicating, my body taking on a life of its own.

"Mmmm, I'm about to fill this bitch up." Trey rumbled. I felt his body tense up, muscles flexing on either side of my face. I delved deeper and more greedily into the hot flesh. At some point in my altered state I realized the hand was no longer holding my head in place. I could tell by Alyssa's moans that she was hitting a second climax.

"Mmm, how's that cock taste baby? Here comes the main course... mmmmm." Trey's hips jerked forward suddenly, pushing be back onto one hand from my kneeling position. I watched as he gripped both sides of Alyssa's head and unloaded in her throat. Cum bubbled up around either side of the cock lodged in her skull, running down her chin and spattering onto her heaving, flushed breasts in thick gobs. Her body shook to match his as her climax peaked. I was ready to erupt. After a moment Trey withdrew, his shaft snaking its way out of Alyssa's throat, leaving her mouth momentarily held in a perfect "O" with a strand of spittle suspended between her pink lips and his dark cock.

"Good girl," he cooed, stepping from between us and close to the side.

"Now, why don't you give your fiancé a kiss? Maybe you can finish him off while you're at it. It looks like it won't take much, the little ass licker." My high was coming down a bit, and I was vaguely aware of the fact that I had just tongued a man's ass as he skull fucked my girl. I briefly felt a pang of something in my chest before it was interrupted by Alyssa, who threw herself on me. Her warm breath found my cheek, her tongue entering my mouth in a passionate lock. The soft curves of her body pressed hotly against me, the stick of the cum on her breasts pressed into my chest. The familiar sweet smell of her perfume mingled with that of sweat and cum, her long hair tickling my bare flesh. Using some of the warm cum on her chest as lube, her adept fingers began to work my member as her tongue explored my mouth. I was immediately back on the edge.

"How's my cock taste on your girl's breath?" Alyssa's mouth broke from mine for a moment, and her lips pressed against my ear.

"Tell him," she whispered breathily. "Tell him how good it tastes." She pumped my dick harder with the question, and I moaned. I was almost there.

"So good."

"I bet not as good as my ass, though. Do you like tonguing my ass while I fuck your girl?"

"You loved it," her breath, pregnant with lust, tickled my ear and neck- her hands furiously worked the underside of my cockhead.

"Yessssss...." My eyes rolled back, and I erupted. Pleasure shot down my pack, my legs spasming as my cum shot through the air. I fell back on the floor and let the orgasm roll over my body, as laughter split the quiet of the room.

"Damn, we've fucking broken him, haven't we?"

Cackling, Alyss leaned into my ear: "Mmm, what a good little cucky."

As the pleasure ebbed away, I was intensely aware of several things at once. I was laying at the foot of my bed. Another man's cum was drying on my cock and my fiancé's chin. I had just performed an act of such subservience and degradation that thinking about it even seconds later was difficult to swallow.... and the result of it all was one of the strongest orgasms of my life.

What the hell was happening to me?