All Comments on 'Her True Self Ch. 03'

by auditguy85

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sdbnncsdbnncabout 14 years ago
Not a dream, but a nightmare!

I'm a serving submissive, and this story is absolutely disgusting to me. The idea that a submissive would be treated so shabbily that her health would be in jeopardy is NOT sexy to me at all. Stories like this, whether true or merely fantasy, reinforce my belief in my luck and good fortune in serving a Dominant who is not abusive, dismissive or unworthy of my service.

auditguy85auditguy85about 14 years agoAuthor
To each his own, and to some a little extra

It is good that the story at least made you realize how lucky you are. As long as everyone comes away happy, my job is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A shame that he calls himself Dominant

I am aware that she seems happy to be so degraded and thought so little of. As a submissive I find it hard to believe he can care for her at all, since he actually does not take care of her. She will be crippled in time wearing those types of shoes 24/7 as well as her health will suffer for his terrible care of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No love

Well the idea of you don't know what you've got until its gone will ring true because when she can't walk and has all of these venereal diseases he will be missing his version of the good old day when she could at least walk on her own. Also the way this is going she could die. He obviously does not care about her. Although I am not part of the scene I do understand that there is some kind of special connection between a Dom and their sub.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Realism

I enjoyed the absolute degradation, i would have added some head shave and humiliating tattoos on the skull. However the attempt to put it in a "real world" context is nothing but ludicrous. As others have said before she would be crippled in no time and almost starved to death. In addition I cannot see McDonald keeping an employee like her for a long time. Finally it very unlikely that her parents would give her up like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

I love this genre and have read countless stories on this site, but it is glaringly obvious that he author either doesn't like women or has some deep resentment of women. I'm sorry to be so harsh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous