Her True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, girl. I could never do it. But I admire you. And if it comes down to it with mom and dad, you can count on me to back you up. I'll do what I can."


"I appreciate it, Grace."


"Actually, I think that's them, now," Grace said at the sound of the garage door moving. "They went out with some friends for a lunch date. You going to stick around here, or head back upstairs?"


"I'm whole-assing it," Amy said, and they laughed together again.


A few minutes later, her mother came in the kitchen from the garage, did a double-take after looking at Amy, and then froze in place in the doorway. She only stayed that way for a moment, then held up a finger and disappeared back into the garage.


Amy and Grace exchanged a look, but neither knew what was going on.


Then their mom came back in and acted like everything was completely normal. Her father came in after, gaped at Amy for a few seconds, and then grumbled something under his breath and left the room.


"Wait, you knew about this, didn't you, mom?" Grace said.


"I met one of Amy's True Selves friends, and I did some research," their mom said. "It's not something I'd have chosen for you, Amy, but if that's what you want, I'm going to do my best to support you."


"I appreciate it, mom," Amy said.


"At least you're not telling me you're a boy now, or a dragon. I hear that kids these days do that kind of thing."


"Mom, that's pretty fucking shitty to say," Grace said.


"Language!"


"You're telling me you'd stop loving me if I identified as a boy?" Grace demanded.


"Well, no, I'd do my best to get over it. It would just be hard."


"Hey, guess what, mom," Grace said.


"I don't like where this is going. Are you a boy? Are you going to be one of these nudists like Amy?"


"First of all, Amy's not a nudist. It's different. I thought you did research. And second of all, mom, I don't even like boys. I like girls. And that's not a hypothetical. If Amy's brave enough to share this with you, then I'm going to open up too. Your two kids aren't both miniature clones of you, with the same old-fashioned shitty values. We're our own people, and we're growing up and coming into ourselves."


"I had no idea," Amy said.


"You inspire me, girlie," Grace said back, smiling at her.


Their mother was motionless, in shock at the news. She seemed to have spent some time trying to ready herself for Amy's potential change, but Grace's news had blindsided her. Amy kind of wanted to laugh, but instead, she just grabbed Grace's arm and pulled her upstairs, leaving their mom to figure it out on her own.


When they were upstairs, Amy said, "Wait, so when you said I was hot...?"


"You're my sister. I don't want to violate that. But yeah, girl, you're so fucking hot. If you weren't my sister, I'd be all over you."


"Why don't any boys want me, then?" she asked.


"Probably just a confidence thing, honestly," Grace said. "And it looks like you're sorting that right out. I'd bet you get a boyfriend within a week, if you keep it up. If you want one. Anyway, I have this annoying project I have to do for my economics class at college. I'll see you at dinner?"


"If mom can pull herself together enough to cook it," Amy said. They each went back to their own rooms.


Amy worked on her own homework until her mother called her down for dinner.


Her parents were both seated and serving themselves when she walked in. They pointedly ignored her nakedness as she sat down.


Grace came in a few minutes later, also stark naked. Amy got her first good look at her older sister. She had beautiful breasts, with large pink areolas and soft points. They hung just enough to prove that they were natural. Her mound was completely shaven, and the line of her vulva extended way up the front of her, which was a bit different from Amy's own. She was much more attractive than any of the other members of the True Selves that Amy had been seeing naked recently, and Amy found herself immediately attracted, her vagina moistening.


"Okay, that's enough," her dad roared. "I'm not putting up with this. Get your damn clothes on, both of you."


"No," Grace said. "Amy's an inspiration to me."


Amy blushed at that.


"If you're offended, you can get out," Grace said.


"This is my house, and in my house, it's my rules. Get your clothes on!"


"And if I refuse, are you going to kick me out to the street over it?" Grace asked. "Leave your own daughter homeless because you're a close-minded old man?"


He tossed down his napkin and stormed out of the room.


"Grace, I don't know what you have in mind with this stunt," her mom said.


"What I have in mind is solidarity with my sister. I want to support her. I want her to feel validated. She finally cares about something, and she's finally getting confident in herself. Do you want to undermine that, or do you want her to become a strong woman?"


"When did you get so...worldly?" their mom asked Grace.


"College will do that to you," Grace said.


The three ate their dinner after that in relative silence. Amy stole frequent glances at her sister's breasts, and couldn't wait to get back to her room to release some of the pent up energy that was building in her crotch.


She couldn't believe Grace had done that for her. She really was the best big sister anyone could ever ask for. That night, in bed, Amy fantasized about her sister's body as she brought herself to orgasm, then again, and then thought about being naked herself for the third one. Her hand was still down there, gently rubbing around, until finally she fell asleep and it came to rest.


6


Putting on clothes to go to school felt weird. Not that wearing clothes to school was weird in and of itself, but just that putting on clothes at all after spending twelve plus hours naked felt wrong. Maybe Amanda was onto something, with her permanent nakedness.


Amy had an easier time focusing now than the day before. Her sister's actions the night before made her feel more confident than ever, and she even raised her hand in class to answer some questions, and made small talk with one boy who she thought was named Brian during gym class.


At lunch, Hannah came over to sit with her, as usual. Amy still hadn't told her anything about the True Selves, and it seemed like Maggie had been tight lipped about it as well. Hannah was going on as if everything was normal.


"Were you talking to Brian at gym today?" Hannah asked. "I've never seen you talk to a boy before. Are you into him? He's kind of hot, I guess."


"I don't know," Amy said. "I was just asking him how to hold the racket."


"Okay, whatever you say," Hannah said. "Oh yeah, Travis is having another party at his house tonight. You're coming with."


"I think I had quite enough last time," Amy said.


"I'm getting you out of your shell. I'm bringing a bikini for you this time. No more one piece hiding. And you're not going to sit in the corner the whole time. Someone's going to have to force you to have fun, but once you see the light, I think you'll appreciate it."


"Whatever," Amy said. "You picking me up again?"


"Yeah, I'll be at your house at 7."


After school, despite Amy's promise to herself to be naked at home, she kept her clothes on this time. It didn't make sense to take them off just to have to put them back on to go out again later.


They arrived at Travis's house a little after 7:30, and were the first ones there. The attendees were largely the same as the last party, including Maggie, who Amy hadn't talked to since the True Selves initiation, and they had all arrived by 8.


After some chatting, and some drinking, and a little bit of teasing Amy for her prudishness last week, they headed out to the pool.


Hannah intercepted Amy and pulled her aside as the others went off to get dressed.


"I brought a bikini with me, like I said. You're going to wear it. Deal with it."


Amy took the bikini and waited her turn to use the bathroom to change. She put it on, and was glad to see she didn't have to worry about pubic hair coming out now since she'd shaved it all off. She checked herself out in the mirror. The bikini was pink and was not nearly as revealing as the ones Hannah usually wore herself. Amy kind of liked the way she looked in it.


Another door stood between her and a new experience. She left the bathroom, and Hannah was outside clapping excitedly that she'd really done it.


"You look fabulous," she said. "And it looks great on you."


"Thanks," Amy said. "I'm going to wait and go out with you, though, after you dress."


"Sure," Hannah said.


After Hannah changed, they went out the back sliding glass door onto the patio together. No one really paid attention to Amy at first, and that suited her just fine. Maggie was the first to notice.


"Taking big risks today, I see," she said. "Went all the way down to a bikini."


"I'm surprised you even still have your bathing suit on," Hannah said.


"Me?" Maggie asked. "What about your friend joining a nude cult?"


"You actually did that dare?" Hannah asked. "Maggie never said anything about it, so I just kind of forgot about it."


"Oh yeah, she did it," Maggie said. "It was hilarious. She was completely naked."


Amy blushed, but she wasn't going to let Maggie win.


"At least I didn't chicken out and leave," she said.


"Wait, what? Maggie chickened out getting naked but Amy didn't?" one of the boys yelled from the pool. Amy hadn't realized everyone could hear their conversation.


"I'm not a chicken," Maggie said. "They just creeped me out and I noped out of there."


"Then get naked right now," the boy taunted her.


"Done!" Maggie said, tearing off her bra. She pulled her bathing suit bottoms off right after, and then jumped in the pool.


"Don't bother with her," Hannah said to Amy, and then they walked together over to the stairs and went into the water together.


Maggie kept on with her antics, pulling boys over and forcing them to touch her breasts and getting out of the pool and bending over to give them glimpses at her bald pussy. It actually looked kind of desperate, Amy thought. Last time she'd been jealous of Maggie's confidence, but now, she kind of pitied her.


"So is it true you joined a nude cult?" Hannah asked Amy.


"I mean, I joined the True Selves," Amy said. "But they're not a nude cult."


"Then what is it?"


"It's...a group of people who think that getting naked is one way to learn more about yourself."


"Sounds like a cult," Hannah said. "Normal people don't just get naked." She indicated towards Maggie and laughed.


"My newfound confidence is from them," Amy said. "I'm wearing this bikini, and I'm out in the middle of the pool talking to you. That's not something I'd have done last week."


"That's true," Hannah said. "It was just a dare, though. It's not like you have to keep doing it."


"I want to," Amy said. "I like the people there. I like the way it makes me feel."


"Uh...okay," Hannah said. "I'm going to go talk to Travis. Try to keep having fun and don't just turn back into a turtle, okay?"


Amy was prepared to hang out by herself for the next hour until everyone decided to get out of the pool and go do something else, but instead Brian came up to her, the boy she'd talked to earlier in gym class.


"Sorry, I was kind of eavesdropping before," he said. "But I couldn't help overhearing that you enjoy getting naked?"


"Did you hear that?" Amy asked.


"You just said it."


"And what does that have to do with you?" Amy asked.


"I mean, you like getting naked. And I like looking at naked girls. It sounds like a natural pairing, if you ask me."


Something about his demeanor pissed her off. He just wanted to see her naked. That didn't sit right with her. True Selves was about wanting to be seen naked, not about serving other people's desires. Amy considered how she'd feel if she exposed herself to this boy, and it got her a little excited, but she still couldn't convince herself it was a good idea. He'd been trying to take advantage of her. Amy was exploring a new side of herself, but she wasn't naive.


She had an insane idea, but she thought she could do it. She'd been naked in front of her entire family, and without warning. She could be naked in front of her friends with a heads up, right?


"Hey Travis," Amy said, calling across the pool.


"Oh, uh, hey Amy. What's up?"


The entire party stopped and looked at the two of them, listening to the conversation.


"This Brian kid here is skeeving me out. Kick him out of the party and I'll take my top off."


"Amy, what are you saying?" Hannah asked.


At the same time, another boy said, "Welp, sorry Brian. It's for the greater good."


Travis hesitated.


Brian then said, "What the fuck? What do you have against me?"


"I didn't like your vibes," Amy said.


"You know what, fuck you. I thought you were cool."


"Brian," Travis said. "I think it would be best if..."


"Yeah, yeah," Brian said. "I'll take one for the team. This bitch isn't even hot anyway."


Amy couldn't believe she'd done it. Hannah clearly couldn't believe it either, based on the way she was rushing over asking if Amy had lost her mind. But Amy only had one thing on her mind right now, and that was the feeling she had between her legs, the heat, the throbbing. Even if she wasn't in a pool, her panties would have been soaked.


She'd made an enemy, though. Was that worth it? She always liked being nice to people before. She felt kind of bad for Brian. But he had been kind of a pervert.


The cheering from everyone else helped her get over her guilt.


"Okay, he's gone," the boy who made the comment about the 'greater good' said. His name was Dave, if she remembered correctly. "Now, I believe a deal was made."


"Amy, you don't have to," Hannah said.


"You were the one telling me last week about truth or dare and loosening up," Amy said. "So, Hannah, loosen up."


She pulled her top off and tossed it to the side of the pool.


The boys all cheered, and the girls all laughed, except Hannah who looked concerned, and Maggie who glared daggers at her. Amy laughed at Maggie, and her joy seemed to make Maggie hate her even more.


Everyone stared at her breasts, and Amy blushed but honestly really enjoyed the attention.


"No touching," she had to tell Dave. "Eyes only."


And after a few minutes, things went mostly back to normal. Even Hannah accepted it and just went back to making out with Travis. The main difference was that Amy was in the middle of the group, chatting and laughing with the other partygoers, instead of off to the side, looking on and wondering how she could participate.


Maggie was not happy with the lack of attention on her. When pool time came to an end, and they all got out, Amy was the last to leave. She still had her top off, but she was fine with that. Everyone had seen her breasts by now. On her way to the chair where she'd dropped off her towel, though, she felt something tugging at her bottoms, and then they came loose and fell off completely.


"Hah! Now you're completely naked!" Maggie yelled.


Amy looked at her.


"Thanks," she said. "Now I don't have to do it. You boys mind if I stay like this for the rest of the night?"


In truth, she'd had no specific plans to show off her pussy to everyone, but it just seemed like the right response to Maggie. It certainly felt right, given the girl's reaction. Maggie simply...deflated. She had thought she was finally getting one over on Amy, but instead, Amy had just rolled with it and wasn't embarrassed in the least.


"Jesus fuck, of course not," Dave said.


Even Maggie dressed herself when they went back inside. The pool area was mostly dark, lit up by a single light on the side of the house. The inside of the house was brightly lit, and there was no way to hide anything.


Amy was in no mood to hide, though. Her pussy was positively dripping, and covering back up was the furthest thing on her mind.


"Uh, Amy," Hannah said. "You missed some spots, drying off." She indicated down by Amy's legs.


"Oh," Amy said, and dabbed it again with the towel. She wasn't sure it was pool water.


Everyone went inside and got comfortable around the table again, the same way they had been set up for truth or dare last time. It didn't seem like that specific game was in the cards, though, as everyone else seemed fine just staring at Amy.


She sat with her legs ahead of her, only slightly parted. She knew her cleft was visible, but not the inner labia or the vagina. That was enough for today. After only a few minutes, her upper thighs were wet again, and of course, Dave was the one to point it out.


"Looks like Amy's having more fun than any of us," he said.


"Amy, I don't know what's gotten into you," Hannah said. "Can you please put your clothes back on?"


Amy's pussy was on fire from all the attention it was getting. She loved it, but the only thing she wanted more was to get back to her own room and touch herself. She wasn't about to do that here, but it was taking all of her self control to keep her hands away.


"Actually, I have to get up early tomorrow," Hannah said. "I just remembered. So we have to go."


"Oh," Amy said. "Sorry guys, guess the show's over."


She dressed, and Hannah kissed Travis goodbye, and then they went to Hannah's car.


"What's gotten into you?" Hannah asked as she pulled out of the driveway. "That wasn't you in there today."


"This is me, now," Amy said. "I'm learning to be myself. Maybe I'll change more over time, but all I know is that I enjoyed myself in there, and I would do it the same way again."


"I just don't think it's appropriate," Hannah said. "I mean, you were obviously getting off to it. Don't you think that's problematic?"


Now that she'd had a few minutes to cool off, Amy did see what she'd done in a different light. The True Selves were teaching her to show herself, to learn her true self. What lesson was she learning by getting horny and losing control of her inhibitions? She didn't know.


"I don't know," she said, echoing her thoughts. "I...don't know."


"Well, think about it," Hannah said. "I mean, if that's really what you want, to turn into the class slut, you're still going to be my bestie. I just, it's not you. I want you to know what you're doing."


"You'd be okay with me being a slut?" Amy asked.


"I'd be grateful that we have more in common, honestly," Hannah said. "But most of all I want what's best for you. Maybe getting this out of your system is what's best, and you'll go back to normal in a few days. Or maybe this really is the new you, and I'm just going to have to get used to the sight of your tits and pussy." She laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm babbling. I just don't really know what to make of it."


"You've given me something to think about," Amy said. "And thank you, for watching out for me when you thought I needed it."


After Amy made it home and back to her room, she knew it was way too late, but she couldn't help texting Amanda before going to bed. She had some burning questions from Hannah's talk with her. It was hard to figure out how to word the text, but she figured straightforward and to the point was the right approach.


"Hey Amanda. I'm having an issue. I'm getting too aroused every time I'm nude around other people. I am worried that I'm not getting what I'm supposed to get out of this..."


The response came within thirty seconds.


"I'll come visit tomorrow, and we can have a chat. Relax. You're doing fine :)"


7


Amy went down to the kitchen naked to have breakfast. Grace was there, dressed again. She had only been naked that one time, to prove a point and to support her sister. Amy wasn't upset with her for going back to her clothing. This was Amy's journey, not Grace's.