Her Turn - Finale (In 750 Words)

Story Info
The third time's a charm!
1k words
3.91
15.3k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWroteThis
IWroteThis
222 Followers

Sadly, I can't blame this chapter on a pitchfork wielding mob of readers in the comment section. Granted, I probably shouldn't have blamed the second chapter on them either. I do appreciate the words of support, but crediting them was just meant to be humorous. I do try to engage with my readers and I want to understand what they like and dislike, but I will continue to write the stories that come to me, how they come to me.

This chapter actually stems from setting up the series to link the first two chapters (which has been "pending moderation" for way too long now). I played around with several things before settling on "A husband, a wife, and the number 3." for the Short Description. A few hours later, a new twist on the number 3 came to me. I tried to ignore it, but it refused to go away, so I decided to write down the synopsis in my writing software. I figured that would be the end of it, as it wasn't even close to a full story. Nope! As I was typing what was supposed to be a short synopsis, I ended up writing out an almost complete first draft. And, it didn't stop there. I kept getting little flashes to fill out the story. Then it hit me another way to bring the number 3 into the story. More importantly, I finally learned their names!

I still struggled with whether or not to post this chapter, but then I realized that you simply can't have a two-part story about the number 3. With that, I felt I must complete the trilogy, not for my readers, but for myself! I hope this "Finale" will bring some proper closure to the story.




"Oh, Kerri, I'm so sorry for your loss."

"Emily! It's been years! What are you doing here?"

"I was driving by and saw the name, so I thought I would join the visitation."

"I'm glad you did. It's great seeing you again. I'm sorry I had to cut ties with all of you. How is the group?"

"Oh, we haven't been a group since the night you read us the riot act and stormed out."

"Really? I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"It started with Jean. She went home and called one of her friends to bitch about you. She didn't hear Roy come in and he recorded her saying she would never be stupid enough to ask her husband to join one of her threesomes. He had her followed and then posted a list of her lovers. When Shelly found out that Larry was on the list, that was two divorces in the group. They both moved back to their home towns and I lost touch with them.

"Then Alice got married within the year. We still keep in touch."

"Wait! Alice, as in Alice who could never find a man worthy of a second date? That Alice got married?"

"Yeah. You inspired her to try batting for the other team. Her and her wife bought a house with a white picket fence, adopted two kids, and are living their happily ever after."

"I guess that would explain why she never could find the right man."

"Betty and Dan are still happily married and acting more like newlyweds than empty nesters. In fact, they renewed their vows the weekend after their youngest started college and took off on a month long second honeymoon. They had a bit of a scare that they would be starting over with diapers again, but it was a false alarm."

"Wow! I can't imagine getting pregnant again at our age. Bobby and I learned that the pill isn't enough, so he got snipped after the three kids.

"You've covered the rest of the group. How's life treating you?"

"My life is good, now. It was tough at first. George really grilled me after the group blew up and kept a very close eye on me for a long time. I think he even hired a PI to check up on me. I was all talk and never actually did anything, so we were able to work through it. It helped that I was already pregnant and the paternity test confirmed it was his.

"Now, enough about us. What happened in your life? You said you have three kids?"

"Yeah, Henry is our oldest, followed by Kathy and Connie. They're around here somewhere."

"How old are they?"

"They're 19."

Emily waited a bit for Kerri to continue, then hesitantly asked, "All of them?"

"Yeah, my one pregnancy was a threesome."

"I think the word is triplets."

"Bobby just calls them his pair and a spare since the girls are identical twins."


"I'm glad you two made it."

"It was rough for a while. It wasn't until the paternity tests came back and he started doting on the children that he finally started to let go of what I did to him."

"If you don't mind me asking, what ever led you to ask for a threesome anyway?"

"Two of my roommates sophomore year were bisexual and shared a bedroom. Occasionally, they would bring in some random guy to join them. My bedroom was next to theirs and it sounded like they all had a lot of fun and the random guy never came between them. I wanted to try it and I thought we would both enjoy having another woman. I was stupid and dismissed Bobby's protests as him just wanting to reassure me that he was happy with me, but my big mistake was letting the group convince me I needed to try two guys to round out my experience.

"Well, it was mostly Jean, but none of you tried to talk me out of it."

"Yeah, the rest of us are still ashamed we didn't speak up.


"So, what are you going to do now that Bobby is gone?"

"Hey, honey. I'm back. Who's this lovely lady?"

Emily turned, only to scream and faint into Bobby's arms.


"I-I-I thought you were dead?"

Kerri couldn't help but chuckle. "I guess you've never been formally introduced. Emily, this is my husband, Robert William Henderson, III. This is the visitation for his father."

IWroteThis
IWroteThis
222 Followers