Her Turn . . . Again? (750 Words)

Story Info
Can she convince him that three can be a good number?
1k words
3.99
19k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWroteThis
IWroteThis
218 Followers

I guess "ask and you shall received" has some merit. I tried forcing myself to write another chapter to avoid the pitchforks of the angry mob, but I just couldn't come up with anything. Then, about 30 minutes into a 2 hour Saturday drive, it popped into my head out of nowhere, just like all of my other stories. By the end of the trip, I had a rough outline. By the end of the 2 hour drive back, I had fleshed out most of it. Of course, when I sat down to actually type it up, it was back to being rather rough. Luckily, editing is easier than writing it in the first place!

So, as requested, we now return to the saga of the husband and wife who's names I never caught...




"Everything is good."

If I believe what I just said, why am I still sitting in my office and dreading going home?

For almost 8 months, ever since she read my letter giving her a choice between me and another threesome, everything was good. She gave up her monthly girls' night out and we had another date night instead. She was happy, and happy to make me feel like the king of her world. At least, until about 2 weeks ago. It built up gradually, so I guess I'm not exactly sure when it started, but I noticed that she wasn't as happy and she's definitely distracted a lot. She hasn't even hinted that she's thinking about the threesome again, so why can't I help but keep thinking about it now?

It's 5 o'clock on Friday and I should be excited to go home, but I'm still just sitting here, thinking about my future.



The smell of something cooking hit me as I walked in the door. It put a smile on my face, until I heard her say, "I made Chicken Cordon Bleu and asparagus for you. I know it's your favorite." The fact that she had taken more time off work without telling me took the genuine smile off my face, but I tried to replace it with a fake one before she saw me.

"Go ahead and sit down. It's almost ready.

"Then, after we eat, we need to have a talk."

Like a condemned man, I sat down as she set our plates on the table. The meal was as good as ever. These weren't some store bought entrées. When she found out this was my favorite dish, she looked up multiple recipes and took parts of each one to make her own. Then she tweaked that recipe based on my feedback until she had crafted the ultimate Chicken Cordon Bleu. I loved it, and I loved her for doing that for me. I was conflicted, but I wasn't going to pass up what may be my last perfect Chicken Cordon Bleu. For now, I put my concerns aside and focused on the culinary delight before me.



"I know we agreed that it would always be just the two of us, but something happened and it's not going to be just the two of us any longer."

I leaned back with a sigh as my world collapsed around me. I was so happy when she dropped her plans for another threesome and embraced me instead, but now we're right back here again.

"I didn't expect it and I don't know how it happened. I certainly didn't plan it, but it happened and I need you to step up. There's going to be three of us and lots of things will change, but you'll see. This will make things better. Just give us a chance. I've been worrying for weeks but didn't want to tell you anything until I knew for sure."

"So, you took Wednesday off to find out?"

I could see the shock in her eyes. "Yeah, I did. How did you know that?"

"I dropped by to take you out to lunch, but they said you had taken a vacation day."

"Oh, that would have been fun. I'm sorry I missed you."

"I was looking forward to it as well, but I think we're getting off track. You were telling me how I need to step up and accept not just a threesome, but an ongoing sharing of you."

"What are you talking about? I'm trying to tell you that I'm pregnant. You're going to be a daddy."

Silence reigned for a moment as my brain rebooted.

"You're pregnant? How?"

"I never missed taking my pill and I haven't been sick, so I researched it. It's only in perfect circumstances that it's over 99% effective like you always hear. In the real world, it's only about 93% effective."

I was just sitting there staring into space as she fidgeted nervously. "Are you upset? Are you going to leave us?"

Leaning forward again, I took her hands. "No, I'm not upset and no, I'm not going to leave you. I just wasn't expecting this.

"When I said it would always be the two of us, I didn't mean we couldn't have kids. I guess we didn't really talk about it, but I figured we would have that discussion when we were ready for them."

"Good, because next year I want to go for a foursome."




Well, there it is folks. I hope you enjoyed it. I realize it's not as good as the original, but it's rare to find a sequel that is!

I know some of you will still not be happy with it and I'm sure I'll get several comments calling for paternity testing. I'm sorry that you're disappointed, but this is the story that presented itself to me, so this is the story I wrote. Maybe another chapter will come to me, but I doubt it. I suspect that I will just leave them in peace to enjoy being a family. After all, I have other stories waiting for me to finish writing and polishing them for your reading enjoyment.

IWroteThis
IWroteThis
218 Followers