Her Turn: Pillow Princess

Story Info
A night of massage, fingering, and dildos. Her pleasure only.
1.9k words
4.33
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers

Everything cascaded through her mind as she settled back onto the pillow and closed her eyes

Her sex life with her lover was unique to say the least in that they traded off orgasms every other night on average. When it was her turn, the entire night was dedicated to her pleasure and when it was his turn, only his enjoyment mattered.. Over the many years of their relationship, her perfect evening had been honed to a fine art.

Under the glow of scented candles, a slow and sensuous body massage washes away all the stress of the day. Her lover's hands knead the tight knots around her shoulder blades, pushing deep into the aches at the base of her spine then wander up her back to ease the tension in her neck and base of her skull. From there, her shoulders, arms and hands are treated to a deep tissue exploration that leaves her feeling like she is melting into the mattress as relaxation spreads over her body.

No erogenous zone is left untouched as her lover brings his magic hands up to her earlobes, gently tracing her ears, applying gentle pressure to her temples which always causes her to moan and relax even further into herself. Gentle hands then guide her onto her stomach to ensure that not an inch of her skin is ignored.

While this whole night is dedicated to her pleasure, her lover finds his own enjoyment. He is an ass man through and through and there is no view he loves more than the view from behind and she is quite proud of her booty. She ate well and walked every day resulting in quite a nice ass if she said so herself, and she did. The massage continues with her lover's hands cupping her tight buns and rubbing oil into them so that they glisten in the candlelight and even though he has worked on her lower back, his hands return there while he kneads her cheeks and teases the cleft that would have been visible if she dared to wear low-cut jeans.

Her only job when it was her turn was to take every minute of pleasure for herself but she could not resist spreading her legs a little wider, presenting a nice view of her tight puckered asshole and warm inviting pussy, glistening with anticipation. She can feel the warmth spread over her body and begin to concentrate between her legs. Thirty minutes in and her pussy still hasn't received a single caress.

His touch becomes stronger as he attacks the back of her legs and digs his fingers in and continues to wring out every bit of tension she has built up while he slowly escalates the sexual tension and anticipation. The backs of her knees get light touches and then her calves surrender to the oils and manipulations. Finally, deep, long pressure on her feet and toes. No light touch for her ticklish feet.

Time loses all meaning and her juices are flowing in anticipation of the next step as slippery fingers glide between her ass cheeks and dip down to lightly trace the lips of her pussy. But it's just a teasing touch and even though she knew it was coming, that fleeting sensation elicits a sharp intake of breath, followed by a whispered sigh.

Now she rolls over and presents her breasts for some attention and she is not disappointed. First a quick kiss on each nipple and then a tongue to get them even harder than they already are. Her breasts ache for his touch and as his hands apply the oil, he massages each mound and flicks his fingers over her taut nipples sending a little shock through her body right down to her pussy. Her legs are splayed open and now she opens them wider to signal that the foreplay is over.

For most women, the inevitable next step would find a tongue dancing between their legs but she is not most women and there is nothing she wants more right now than a long drawn out fingering. The massage oil is now replaced by silicone lube to add to the juices that are already dripping down the lips of her pussy and trickling over her asshole. Fingers trace along her labia in a languid v-shape. First the outer lips and then the inner lips. Her clit throbs as each stroke passes nearby but doesn't quite make contact. She feels her breathing getting faster as the sensation of his touch washes over her. He traces the outer edges of her vagina and just the tip of a single finger makes its way into her hole.

Every nerve is tingling. Every touch ratchets up her excitement. The relaxation of the massage recedes to the back of her mind as the exquisite tension of her orgasm begins to assert itself. She gasps as the fingers dip down to stroke her asshole, spreading her juices across her wide open cheeks. Another finger dips into her pussy to seek out her G-spot and the door to her orgasm is flung wide open. In the glow of the candlelight she can see her lover's excitement and she reaches out her hand to grasp his hard cock, slippery with pre-cum and massage oil. Her fingers trace over the head spreading the tiny drops around. She brings her fingers to her mouth to taste him, and then continues to gently pump his shaft as his fingers continue their gentle exploration between her quivering legs.

Her excitement continues to boil and seethe and she can feel her orgasm churning under the surface and building in strength. The cock in her hand is hard and hot. Burning hot. The warmth and stiffness triggers another wave of heat from her pussy.

Then, just for an instant, the fingers cease their wandering and probing and slide up to strike the sides of her clit. Spots of light appear in front of her eyes and each touch of his fingers causes a throbbing to start deep inside her. Without touching herself, she knows that her clit is engorged as it pulsates under his fingers. Knowing what she likes, her lover traces circles over her clit and her handjob falters as her attention plunges to the cauldron of pleasure bubbling between her legs.

Suddenly, the fingers are gone! Her clit is throbbing and lightning flashes behind her eyelids are treating her to a fireworks display. But before the spell is broken a new sensation picks up where the fingers left off. A dildo slides along her slit and settles at the entrance to her throbbing hole and begins to slowly penetrate. She can feel each inch as the hard shaft slides forward. The tapered end gives way to a thickness that begins to fill her up She can feel each ridge on the shaft as she is slowly fucked. Her hand releases his cock as all her senses spiral toward the sensations emanating from her pussy. Her throbbing clit sets up a drumbeat of feelings that begin to overwhelm her senses. Eight inches of the hard shaft are now buried in her vagina and she can feel the spasms clenching and releasing the intruder as she is fucked, ever so slowly. Just the tiniest of movements in and out. Every nerve ending is screaming. The world has contracted to that single point deep inside her hot pulsing hole.

Her orgasm builds and she feels those wonderful fingers returning to her unattended clit. Multiple sensations are now rivals for her attention. As the dildo continues it tiny pumping motion, a finger begins to tap and stroke her asshole. Now her hands and clenching uncontrollably, feebly reaching up to help in her own fucking but then falling back as her body is expertly played like a fine instrument. His other hand strokes her labia teasing the stretched entrance to her pussy where the hard shaft continues its relentless in and out motion.

The palm of his hand settles onto her clit and slowly that hand rocks back and forth causing her clit to get even hotter and bigger. The stroking of the dildo gets slightly longer and now the freight train of her orgasm thunders through every nerve-ending. Everything around her vanishes. Her senses are all dedicated to her orgasm. There is nothing else. She can feel every inch of the hard shaft sliding in and out of her. Her muscles are squeezing tightly so that the top of her vagina can feel each tiny stroke. Her breathing is ragged and loud. She can feel her orgasm as it climbs toward a crescendo.

Her orgasm arrives right on time. Everything is in sync. A white hot explosion of sensation inundates her. She arches her back off of the bed as spasms of ecstasy overwhelm her. The initial orgasm washes over her like a wave but the stroking of the dildo continues and the wave of pleasure crests and is overtaken by another wave. The flush of heat is almost unbearable. She can't speak. She can't see. The stroking continues, the fingers stroke lightly up and down, the tapping on her asshole advances and recedes as her muscles clench and release in a staccato rhythm that mirrors the waves of pleasure that are washing over her. It doesn't stop. Another wave hits and now the stroking gets slightly longer so that half of the hard shaft is fighting for supremacy over the grip of her pussy.

Finally, the waves of sensation begin to slow down. The stroking fingers pause. Her clit is now too sensitive for more stimulation. The hard shaft slows to a halt but it is still held tight by her muscle contractions. The relaxing feeling from the massage begins to return. She melts into the mattress as her breathing begins to slow. The sensations recede into the background. Her legs collapse onto the bed and slowly she feels the hard dildo that is buried in her pussy begin s a long outward stroke. Just as she felt every inch going in, she can feel every inch going out. The throbbing of her vagina is still making itself known. The thickness of the shaft finally disappears and she is left empty with only the memory of fullness to remind her of what just happened.

She opens her eyes. The room had seemed dim and hazy in the candlelight but now everything seems too bright. Her nipples are still hard and the throb of her orgasms have left them aching. With each passing moment, the pleasures of the last hour wrap themselves around her like a warm blanket. Her turn, her pleasure, her orgasms, have been everything she could have asked for.

Her lover's turn flits across her thoughts. Tonight has been all about her pleasure. The next time, it will be all about his pleasure. She couldn't wait.

***

Any and all errors are entirely my own.

© rthnck, 2024. All rights of the producer and of the owner of the work reproduced reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this work is prohibited.The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

rthnck
rthnck
61 Followers