Her Turn Pt. 03

Story Info
BDSM/ Wife Slave/ Wife Toy/ Free Use.
2.4k words
4.51
9.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her Turn - Part 3 (M/F - Dom/ Sub/ free-use/ consent/ non-consent/ sex toy/ sex slave)

After finishing my meal, I started to come down from my sexual high and realize just how much these damn clamps were hurting. During my week of preparation, I had not bothered with my nipples much, as they were never really a part of me that would hurt that much or be that much of a fascination for my Master to devour. However, he still loved tweaking them, pulling them, pinching them, and all that, but those were all very short stints and would not last long. This time, with the chains and clamps still attached to my nipples and clit lips, was the longest either had been played with in this way, and they were both really starting to hurt. What was contributing to the pain, was undoubtedly the nipple devices I was forced to wear on the ride home. I silently started to laughed to myself, as I remembered the last time He was Toy, and I used numbing cream on his dick/ balls/ ass, pretty much everywhere, and how what he was doing to me, albeit beginning to be very sore and intense, was still nothing close to what had happened to his manhood or ass that night. As I thought through my time as Mistress, that tingling feeling started to return to my head and while the clamps were still there, the feeling became more of a sensation that pain.

As I continued pondering and playing through different memories of both sexual servitude and sexual deviance, that both of us have participated in, a realization hit me that I had ZERO instructions on what, or where, I should go or do next. I was still kneeling, being a proper sex Toy, had finished my meal, had a little wine left, but other than that, was really not sure of the 'next steps'. So, as I finished my last sip of wine, I noticed a small note taped to the bottom of the glass. Not really a note, but more of a casino chip I would guess, but much smaller. I gulped down the wine, and reached in the glass to remove the object, and noticed one word on it - "BATH", I knew what that meant, so I immediately got up, left everything where it was, and moved to the master bathroom.

Walking through the house naked was not a new thing for me, in fact, I have probably walked these halls more nude than with clothing, but at this time, and in this moment, it was a very intense sensation. I knew my Master had installed some cameras, and was probably monitoring everything I did, how I was walking, and my posture, all very important to the dynamics for a sex Toy to follow precisely. As a sex Toy, I was to hold my head up high, tits out, ass nice an free, and the walk that a Victoria Secrets model would follow on the walkway of their best fashion show, but way more slutty. Just the idea of being watched and judged this way, turned me on immensely, and I am sure I secretly was hoping that I was failing in some small way, so that my punishment would take me to the euphoric place that I would love to stay in for this entire weekend.

Upon entering the bathroom, there was no sign of my Master, just a nice hot bath ran, candles burning, another glass of wine, 3 different butt plugs - all larger than any so far, a beautiful envelope with "Toy" written on the face of the fold, 4 different vibrating dildos, incredible looking black stilettos, black corset, a new shiny full face mask that matched the shoes and corset, along with 2 different bottles of lube.

I immediately picked up the envelop, ignored everything else, and opened it by cracking the wax seal that was holding the fold closed. It read as follows -

"My Toy, by now, you know that I used the day to properly prepare for this weekend. I have installed a number of new, temporary cameras, that I am watching remotely. EVERYTHING you do, until you are released on Sunday morning, is being watched. Your movements, are being monitored for proper form and posture, your movements for fluidity, your neck turns for timing, and your eyes for feedback, and your lips for movement. As long as you follow your previous Toy training, and remember proper procedure for how to act, you will not have further punishment.

At this time, please assume the "Modest Kneel" position, and when you are in proper form, you may remove your nipple and clit clamps. Please do it one at a time, and if the mood matches, you may rub your clit as you do it, but do NOT cum. If you do begin rubbing your clit however, you MUST edge yourself before you are allowed to stop. Remember, I am watching and will know, so please do not cheat. You may begin now with the removals and continue reading the letter upon completion."

I immediately sat down the letter and assumed the position. It took me a few beats to remember what position that was, but I took my best shot and got to my knees, spreading them as far as I could, sat my butt down on my feet that were touching each other behind me, sat straight up and hoped this was the right movement my Master had instructed me to make. I began to remove my left nipple clamp, and as soon as I squeezed the small handles, blood started racing to my nipple, with such a sharp pain, that I almost lost consciousness. My head apparently was so confused and flooded with serotonin, that I started rubbing my clit without really realizing. The mix of pain and arousal, was not helping the moment, as I am pretty sure I almost came just from the one nipple. Not only was that not allowed, but I definitely needed to get the other clamps off before that even happened, or the pain would be immense, and would not be masked by much relief if I already realized the orgasm that was building quickly. As fast as I could, I grabbed the other nipple clamp, released it, closed my eyes and let the pain subside, while still rubbing, then reached for the clamp on one of my pussy lips, then the other. Graciously, I removed them all before I orgasmed, and while I am not sure it qualified as an "edge" or not, I stopped, because to continue on, would be a very bad move on my part. After regaining a little composure, I picked the letter back up, and began reading once more.

"You may now take a drink of wine if you so choose, I am assuming you have not done this already without being told. Keep in mind, if you have, I will know and you will face the consequences later, but either way, you may now "officially" have a drink of wine to compose yourself a bit before continuing."

Without hesitation I retrieved the burgundy refreshment from the stand and took the sexiest drink I could muster. I had previously spotted the camera, and made sure to take the sip so that my Master could plainly see that I was in the same position as instructed, I had NOT moved and my posture was perfect. Secretly though, I was wanting a stiff bourbon, a very stiff dick, and a very noisy and lively vibrator, but that was probably for a different time.

"As you read, you may continue to sip on your wine.

The bath should be just about right for you about now. I know the butt plug you have in, has been in there for a while, so please remove it while in the Humble position. Again, if necessary, you may massage your clit with your fingers, but if you start, you must continue to another edge session. Please follow these instructions now."

Once again, I placed my instruction letter to the side, took another sip of wine, and assumed what I hoped, was the right position. This one was basically the "ass up/ head down" porn fuck me position I was thinking, so that's where I went to immediately. It is admittedly one of my, if not the, favorite position I have. I reached to the outside of my ass, turned my shoulders and ass toward each other so that I could reach my asshole, and felt the plug. My entire ass was soaking wet, and while that wasn't really surprising I guess to me, what was surprising was the fact that I had not noticed it yet. From me sitting on the plug during the drive, my pussy juices just flowed down to the ass area, and as I remember back on the past few hours, I really don't have a real moment in time, where I even remember feeling this plug in my ass; I guess I had really forgot it was there. Not sure if that's good or not, but it was feeling really good, and for some weird reason, I was feeling sad for having to remove it. But, I did! So, I picked up my letter again, after assuming "Modest Kneel" position once more.

"I know that plug was one of the bigger ones you have had to use in a while, so I am impressed that you were able to wear it this entire time."

Thinking to myself more along the lines of, man I really wish it was back in there, I feel so empty. It was a really weird feeling, and one that I had not had before. I secretly wanted to reach down and 'feel' my asshole, feel how big it was, why was this now turning me on? Anyway, back to the letter.

"I am sure you have seen the different toys in the room by now, and wondering when, how, will they be used on me. I guess it's time to tell you how this weekend will work. So please read and pay close attention.

You are MY SEX TOY for the time period specified in your text on Monday, Sunday morning you are free, but until then, this is what you are. Since your Toy had to sign a contract last time, this letter IS your contract, at the bottom will be where your signature goes. Sign it, and the fun really begins, do not sign, and we just have a normal weekend.

Back now, to how this will work. While you are my sex Toy this weekend, most of the activities that will transpire will be by your hands, not mine. I will be watching a lot virtually, the ONLY time that I will be physically in the same room with you, will be when you are blindfolded and unable to identify me, or anyone else that may be in the room with me."

At this statement, I froze, and I am sure it was very visible on camera. I tried to relax and take a drink of my wine to hide that fact, but I really doubt it worked. Without warning, those words caused my mind to go places that I had only read about or watched with my Master during our downtime and preparation for scenes and long weekend play. Never, had either of us 'presented' or 'gifted' the other to anyone else. Not that I really would mind watching him get a BJ or fuck another sub, but it was just something that had not happened to this point. Again, my pussy started aching with this thought, it wanted attention so badly, but I knew not to comply. I regained my composure, took another hit of wine, and continued reading.

"So, in order to be considered a successful weekend, you must follow directions precisely, do NOT deviate. You will find notes in each room you proceed to, and each letter will be updated to what just transpired in the room before. I am watching and taking notes in real time, so please, after you sign, follow what you are told to do. Punishment, at least for me will be much more enjoyable watching you administer to yourself, but for you, you will not be able to "enjoy" as you would if you just had to lie there and endure.

With all that said now, please feel free to get in the tub, take your toys with you, I would clean them all really well. Use the enema bag that is hanging as well, to ensure your clean "in and out", as it were. Enjoy the bath, enjoy the cleaning, you may edge, but unless you are told to cum, you are NOT allowed that entitlement. Personally, you should probably do the enema before the bath, but that is your choice. You will have 30 minutes to complete the bath and tasks below, the clock will stop the minute you sit your letter down, or get in the bath, or begin your enema - no loopholes here.

During the bath you will do these tasks;

- Shaving pubic region,

- Shaving any other part of body that may need it,

- Physically stretch cunt and ass holes with fingers, until you are satisfied I would have approved,

- Stretch nipples until satisfied as well,

Upon exiting the bath, you will do these tasks;

- Dark red lipstick,

- Hair tight tightly back into a single ponytail on the top of your head,

- New mask put over head, ponytail coming through the hole at the top of the mask,

- Put on corset,

- Pick out butt plug and insert using lube,

- Apply warming gel to nipples, clit, and inner pussylips.

I hadn't noticed but the 2 lubes that were there, one of them was a warming gel, not really a lube.

- after all attire has been put on, please stand up and provide a visible 360 view inspection for the camera audience"

Audience? What audience I thought, as I took a sip of wine to act like nothing had jolted my thought process. Meanwhile, I noticed just how wet I seemed to be down there.

- gather all your dildo's and plugs, and bring them with you to your next room, which is the master bedroom."