Her Victim, His Bully Ch. 04

Story Info
The tension is rising.
1.2k words
4.08
10.4k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ria's POV

A day after me and James had our lovely first kiss, I was enjoying myself at a local cafe. Just the thought of my lovely boy crumbling beneath me as I have my way with him caused me to cream my pants. Again. Like how I always do. Every single time I think of James I'm soaked. His innocence is such a turn on. There is no way the boy is going to end up with anybody else but me. I will make sure of it. He's too good for anybody else. All the other guys wish I would be theirs but with James, it's obvious he doesn't want a girl to be his. He wants a girl to call him hers. I know, because he said it to a female friend of his once, whom I promptly arranged to be isolated and bullied for the rest of her time here, because she made the mistake of talking to James.

Flashback

It was a month ago. James was sitting next to this girl in the cafeteria. Wanting to find out something new about my beloved James, I silently made my way to the table next to theirs. The girl asked James "So what kind of girl do you prefer?"

The boy turned bright red, answering "A d d dominant girl.. who knows what she wants! Someone reader to pursue me, because the time for men to be the only ones doing the asking out is over, you know? I want a good, strong woman to take me into her arms, maybe sweep me off my feet.." That I can certainly do. My arms may appear slim, but I can lift more weight than any other school, which is why I am the school's female weightlifting champion. I just continued to listen, up to the point where James confessed "I've always wanted to be a girl's cute submissive boyfriend who is there for her to cuddle whenever she wants, you know?"

End of flashback

By now I was even wetter from the notions of having James submitting to me. The image of my wrapping my strong hands around his beautiful penis ( which I got to see after paying a guy to take a photograph of him in the changing room), stroking the shaft, pumping him, making him hard when he begs me not to make him cum in front of all of my friends, at school, before bringing him over the edge, is extremely enticing. I really had to control myself unless I wanted to start masturbating right under the table.

Within a minute, however, someone entered the small cafe, who immediately put me off the mood for doing some raunchy thing. It's her. Emily, the only girl who's in my way to becoming James' girlfriend.

She sat down opposite me at the table. "Can I join you for just a minute?"

"You already joined me, what are you asking my permission for?" I snapped, not really in the mood for putting up with whatever she has to say to me. The brunette just stared for several long seconds, before replying.

"Stay away from James." It took every ounce of willpower in me to not leap across the table and throttle her.

"Now you listen to me," I began, giving her my fiercest, most intimidating glare "I'll be with whoever I want, and you know I want James. I loved him first!"

Suddenly, the bitch started laughing. "Love? The boy you made fun of and bullied?"

I snarled at her. "It was only to get his attention!"

She looked at me seriously. "If I see you near the boy again, you are dead." And with that threat, she left me there, not knowing she just made a mistake that will go back and bite her in the ass.

I silently left the cafe ten minutes later, still fuming. If the girl thought I would back down just because of her threat, she's deeply misguided. James is worth far more to me than to allow me to just give up on him. Whether he knows it or not, the boy holds a special place in my heart. There is no way she is going to have him. Isn't it clear already that James belongs to me? I suppose we need to take this further than it already went. Everybody will understand that I, the golden girl of the school, has already chosen the boy I'm going to be with, and will not back down from getting what I want, or rather the boy I desire. There is no other way around it.

Walking home, I am reminded of another instance when I asserted my dominance over James. It was about one month ago.

Flashback

It was the afternoon of an uneventful day at school. I knew where James' house was and wanted to pay him a visit as a way of relieving stress. The sports practice that day was too taxing, even for me. Some time observing my beloved boy in his home is time well spent indeed, I thought. After a 10 minute walk, I reached the place where James lived. Slowly creeping around the building, I made it to his window and looked through into his bedroom. The sight that greeted me made me grasp. There, on his bed, in all his naked glory, was James.

He had his right hand wrapped around his beautiful prick, slowly stroking, his eyes closed, his mouth hanging open. He was moaning my name, MY NAME, as he caressed his cute little cock, so hard in his hand, thrashing about wildly on his bed, trying to control the pace of him pumping movements, obviously delaying his orgasm so it would be more explosive. I noticed that he had a picture of me taped on his bedside table, one from the time we won a tournament and I was holding the trophy with a smug grin on my face. He opened his eyes and took that picture, and looked at it while wanking. He was jacking off to me, I realized, feeling extremely happy at this development.

I didn't wait any longer and opened his window, jumped in and onto him and pinned him down by his wrists. The poor boy opened his eyes and quickly realized what was happening to him. He was, quite literally, caught with his pants down. I immediately wrapped my hand around James' cock, sneering at him "This is what you do in your free time, you bitch? Playing with yourself, hiding your tiny dick from me, not telling me all about this? Someone's been a bad, bad boy."

I whispered all sorts of dirty things into his sensitive virgin ears, biting his earlobes, as he moaned my name "R R Ria, please, s s s stop..." I didn't stop and kept jerking him off. His cock was soon pulsating in my hands, throbbing. He must have shot five ropes of cum, if not more, onto my gym clothes. I knew then that he was completely mine, and I won't ever let him go.

End of Flashback

I really need to change my panties now. On my way home, I only thought about one thing. Stopping by James' place tomorrow after school. That night, I rested with some truly sweet, well-earned dreams.