Her Victim, His Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
A confrontation.
1.4k words
4.14
13.6k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks were horrible. James has been paying a lot of attention to Emily. Like me, Emily sees in James the cuteness that many other girls don't notice. However, she is very straight forward about it without bullying the boy for his attention the way I've always done. To my dismay, James appears to reciprocate, not knowing what I know about her, which is that, aside from being a cheerleader, she also happens to be a gang leader, responsible for many violent acts in the local area, and that there were actually rumors about her robbing people and stuff. On her first day at school, I was walking along the hallway before hearing the distinct sound of James' shy voice when he meekly asked her "Um, are y y you interested in m me?"

Emily chuckled. "I'm interested in having you in my bed, baby."

James blushed and squirmed, seemingly unsure of what to say next, before stuttering "I I I have my own bed!" The brunette rival of mine laughed heartily at my boy's supposed naivety before leaning forward and tousling his hair affectionately, causing my rage to skyrocket.

"You're so adorable. And sweet, too. I'd be stupid to let you go."

James stared at her, confused. "What does that mean?"

Emily replied "It means I'm taking you out on a date tonight," before handing him her phone number on a piece of paper and getting his, and walking to her next class, but only after kissing him quickly on his cheek, which makes his face red with shyness and embarrassment, and mine scarlet with fury..

Ever since then, the girl just wouldn't leave James' side. She constantly hung around him in the library, telling my beloved to come watch her during after school cheerleading practices. James, of course, being the submissive guy he is, eagerly complied and went to give her support. I was seriously pissed off by this. He could've come to watch me during my volleyball practice but he didn't, but he went to watch Emily because she told him to? This is so fucking unfair! I've known him for much longer than she did, and I've loved him for much longer than she does. Just thinking of it caused me to seethe. I ran into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror with livid eyes. Anne entered shortly after I went inside. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, letting me cry.

"It will be alright, sweetheart," my friend to me as I sobbed into her shoulder. "The boy doesn't know that he's yours, yet. He doesn't know that when a girl gives him his heart, their fate will be sealed and he will be hers, for life! You just need to stay strong and believe in yourself." She's right. James is mine. I loved him first, and I still do, and most importantly, I can make him love me back. I can make him happy.

"Thanks, Anne." My best friend is right. James is mine ; he just doesn't know it yet, but he will soon, along with everybody else. I did not wait six years only for some girl who came out of nowhere to snatch him away from me. I am not losing him.

Walking out of the bathroom with Anne next to me, I met Heather near her locker. She noticed us and immediately approached. The girl looked worried. "What's wrong?" I asked my other best friend, before she started.

"Listen, Ria, you aren't going to be happy about this at all, but James..."

She didn't get to finish because I cut her off "What is it? What's the matter? Is he alright?"

"Whoa, calm down, girl," Heather interrupted, stopping me from saying anymore than I just did. "He's alright. I don't think you'll be so happy, though, to see who he is currently with."

I growled. "Emily?" My friend nodded. "Again?" When will that girl leave him alone? She can't have any guy she wants but she is after my man? Although, to be fair, I can also have any guy, but I'm also after James. Or rather, after getting into his pants, and then keeping him around as my boyfriend and marrying him after graduation. If I keep thinking like this, all of my panties are going to be creamed. None of them are cheap.

The three of us walked outside together to where James and Emily were sitting on a bench. Or rather, where Emily was sitting on a bench and James was sitting on her lap. ON HER LAP! I'm pretty sure my jaw was on the floor in shock. How could this be happening? This is it, I thought. After looking at my two friends who nodded, we stalked towards the two. "I can just hold you like this forever" Emily said to MY James, who blushed. I cleared my throat. The couple looked up at me and at my friends. Emily began. "What do you want?"

"Can I talk to James privately please?" I said as politely as I can, which is in a very rude tone. James told the girl that it's alright before following me and Anne and Heather. I quickly grabbed him by his shoulders when we were out of sight before slamming him on to a wall. "Listen to me," I growled. "You need to stop seeing that girl. See those guys over there?" I nodded towards some football players. "They'll never hurt you. But on my word, the boys are going to make Emily's life hell on earth. And your parents can say goodbye to peaceful, normal lives. I'll arrange for them both to be beaten up if you don't stop seeing that bitch, got it?"

He looked completely bewildered. James asked me "W W Why? I mean, I like her. And she likes me! Shouldn't I be with someone I like who likes me in return? It's not like you like me or anything... Right? Cause I'd feel much different if you said you did..."

I immediately pushed him down onto the ground, making him land on his ass. "You listen to me, little boy. You can't talk to her because you don't belong to her," I growled, towering over the whimpering mess of my beloved, now lying on the ground and rubbing his thin butt with slight pain.

He asked "Then who do I belong to?"

My reply was simple. "Me. Now, and forever." He gasped with shock when I crouched down and grabbed his face, basically tongue-fucking his pretty little mouth, savouring the taste of my love, wrapping my muscular arms around his skinny body while he struggled. I enjoyed feeling his cock stiffen against my thick thigh, reaching down with one hand to grab it and unzip his pants so that I can stroke his slender shaft properly. He's actually on the small side, but I love James and his cock is perfect for me, even if it's tiny.

I could feel his dick throbbing in my hand as I pulled it through his pants and pumped it slowly at first, running my hand up and down, while dirty talking into his ear. "I love feeling your cock in my hand, baby. You belong to me. I own your cock. It's mine and I can use it, play with it, do whatever I want with it, whenever I want. I can feel you holding back. It's hopeless, my love. I'll force you to cum. I'll make you cum in my hand. You'll shoot ropes of your seed out all over me, and I'll scoop it up and wipe it over your face and stick my finger into your mouth so you can eat it." I continued pumping his cute cock faster and faster, feeling his balls tense up and his shaft pulsate, before his dick finally violently erupted, releasing massive loads of his cum which flew over to splatter on my blouse as he tried not to scream my name in pure pleasure.

I did what I promised, making him drink his own cum, before dropping him onto the floor, but after giving him another kiss and tongue-fucking his mouth once more. I made sure to put an extra sway to my hips and ass when I walked away, laughing with my friends by my side, leaving the poor boy lying there on the ground with his cock still rock hard at the sight of my ass twitching beneath my short skirt, his member covered in cum. I'd be happy to grant him release again for the second time, but he'll have to learn his place first. He has to learn that he belongs to me.