Her World Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny clears the air with Mark.
2.4k words
4.57
3.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In late evening, Jenny jumped up from her couch when the device in her pocket began to vibrate - someone was at the door.

Other than her mom, she rarely got any visitors (sometimes people trying to sell her things, and sometimes an ASL-fluent neighbor who just liked to come by for a chat).

She opened the door and stood waiting; the rare people that ever came to her door were the ones who knew how to talk to her.

And this one did: a hand gently touched hers, before withdrawing.

Jenny knew who it was immediately, at that touch - course, strong, wider grip than her mom's, or the neighbor's. It was him: Mark. Mark was back, after this morning's events.

She pressed her lips into a frown, then offered up her palm stiffly.

He took it gently, cupped the back of her hand in his palm, as his finger found the center of hers...and began to write to her: H-i. Tap. I. Tap. A-m. Tap. S-o. Tap. S-o-r-r-y. Tap tap.

I. Tap. F-o-r-g-o-t. Tap. T-h-e. Tap. T-i-m-e. Tap. T-h-i-s. Tap. M-o-r-n-i-n-g. Tap tap.

I-f. Tap. I.. Tap. H-a-d. Tap. N-o-t, Tap. I. Tap. W-o-u-l-d. Tap. H-a-v-e. Tap. S-a-i-d. Tap. N-o. Tap. W-h-e-n. Tap. Y-o-u. Tap. F-i-r-s-t. Tap. A-s-k-e-d. Tap. F-o-r. Tap. M-o-r-e. Tap. S-e-x.

A pause, his fingers grasping her hand, his fingertip lifting free of her palm. Then, it came back into contact, and he continued on.

I. Tap. W-a-s. Tap. R-u-d-e. Tap tap. D-i-s-r-e-s-p-e-c-t-f-u-l. Tap tap. I-n-a-p-p-r-o-p-r-i-a-t-e. Tap tap.

His finger lifted away, his hand gave hers a squeeze, and then Jenny felt something being pressed into her grasp.

Malleable but firm, smooth, a bundle - a scent in her nose...Flowers?

Jenny felt pure relief as she closed her fingers around the flower stems, bringing them to her chest. A big breath blew out of her lungs. It wasn't him being a terrible person, it was just a- a miscommunication, it was a mistake! A big mistake, a rude one, but a mistake. An honest one. Would he be here again if it wasn't? With flowers, too?! It was romantic, it was an apology! it was genuine, wasn't it? He just hadn't been keeping track of time, and he'd told her something stupidly! Committed to something stupidly! But he hadn't really meant to hurt her...

And Jenny supposed she was partly to blame, too, wasn't she? She hadn't exactly given him a chance to tell this to her this morning - she had waved him away, gone to her room to lock herself away. And then she had given it a terrible thrashing - a memory that made her face heat up with shame in the here and now; she had been so stupid, making terrible assumptions and having a meltdown over a mistake of his! The overreaction of a girl, not a woman.

Even so...

The relief was tinged with still-lingering hurt, and even anger.

Jenny let another breath go, shaking her head and raising a hand to brush her hair from her face. She stepped back further into her living room, back from the door, and she made a beckoning gesture.

Clutching the flowers in hand, she went to her desk, falling into her seat. She kicked a foot out to make sure the spare chair was still there (it was), and began turning on her communications device.

She placed the flowers down on the desk, put her fingers on her Braille keyboard, and she waited. After a minute, they started to move.

Mark: I'm so, so sorry, Jenny. I know flowers can't make it up to you, I know even any apology can't make it up to you...I never meant to upset you, to hurt you, I just - I wasn't watching the time, and it was already late when I realized how close it was to me needing to go. I didn't check the time earlier, but I should have. If I had, I wouldn't have promised to do that with you again. I would have just told you no, said I'd be late, and I would have told you that if you still wanted to, you could call me and ask me after work. I'm really sorry. It was inexcusable, and wrong, and dumb of me.

Jenny's fingers quivered on the keys. She took in another breath, let it go. And she typed back: I understand. It was a slip up - a mistake. I think I can forgive you for it. You are back, and you brought flowers. A guy who wasn't good wouldn't have bothered. So, I'm going to forgive you. Because I think you really mean it.

Mark: Thank you, Jenny, thank you. I'm so sorry, I really am! I never meant to hurt you, I shouldn't have been so-

Jenny: It's okay. You're here now. Do you have time to stay this time, or did you just stop by to give me the flowers and the apologies?

Mark: I have all night, and all weekend - I don't work weekends. If you even want me to stay here with you for longer than this. I'm sorry, and if you want me to just leave again, I can do that for you.

Jenny: I want you to stay, please. Stay the night again. I still want to have sex again with you!

Mark: Well okay. I'll stay as long as you want - and we can do that, like you wanted to, too. I'm sorry for this morning. It must have looked so inconsiderate - it was inconsiderate of me.

Jenny: Forget it, please! I accepted your apology. Let's just move on.

Mark: Ok. Thank you, Jenny. I don't deserve this chance.

Jenny: Want to watch a movie?

Mark: Sure! You can do that?

Jenny grinned as she replied: The wonders of technology - yes! Come on, I'll show you. I just set it up with my TV. It will tell me the closed captioning on almost anything.

Mark: That sounds amazing. I'd love to watch a movie with you, Jenny. But, wait - about the sex. I didn't exactly bring over any condoms. I didn't think you'd even want to talk to me, let alone have sex with me again.

Jenny smiled, and responded with: I bought my own weeks ago! It's exciting to get to use them finally - they're flavored! I hope you really like strawberries. Oh, and I have penis and tongue versions, if you wanted to do - you know - oral for me again. Or if you wanted me to do oral for you; I didn't, last night.

Mark: Wow. You really prepared. Ok. We'll use yours, then. And, hey, if you don't want to go down on me, that's totally fine. If I do it for you, don't feel like you have to for me in return.

Jenny: Okay!

Jenny immediately stood from her desk, disconnecting Mark's normal keyboard and shutting down the whole entire TTY device. plus her Braille keyboard attachment. She raced to the bathroom and threw open the sink cabinet, her hand going right to the bottom shelf to seize the little packages; she shoved them into her pants pocket, then ran back out into the living room.

She got down in front of her TV, followed the wires until she found the one she needed - the refreshable Braille display attached to it. A very long cord (she had been saving up for a while now for a wireless version). She picked up the display and carried it over to the couch, sitting down with it.

She found her remote, turned on the TV and went through the menus by memory alone. As she did, Jenny felt a depression and a weight on the couch beside herself - Mark was there, right there with her.

Jenny got the current movie in the DVD drive going, and situated the display on her lap, placing her hands over the pins. She sat back, relaxing into the cushions.

Mark's hand took hers, a finger tapped the back of her hand.

Jenny gave him her palm, keeping one hand on the display as it began to change and move under her touch.

S-o-r-r-y. Tap tap.

Jenny turned her head in his general direction, and she smiled for him. She gave his hand a firm squeeze; then, she scooted a few inches to the left and put her head on his shoulder. That was how it went, wasn't it? That was romantic!

Mark didn't push her away, and he didn't pull his hand out of her grasp.

Jenny's smile grew, along with the contented warmth in her chest.

* * *

By the time the movie ended, Jenny had set her display aside, and was wholesale just curling herself up in Mark's lap, her arms around his neck (it had been a slow sort of progression, first leaning of head, then body, then arms grasping, then scooting herself up over his body).

Until now, when she hesitantly moved her face, hand on his cheek, and she pressed a kiss to his lips.

Jenny straddled Mark, taking his face fully in both hands, kissing him more surely, more passionately. She forgave him, she forgave him! She wanted him to know it, to know she really didn't feel so angry anymore, she wasn't upset - she wasn't! She just wanted to move on, to go forward now. It was all good now. It was all better now between them.

Jenny would prove it.

She pushed her tongue into his mouth, as his hands caressed the back of her head, as they slid down her back - as they grasped and stroked at her buttocks. She shivered and squirmed, and pressed back into his palms, loving the feeling even through her pants! She pressed her chest to his, leaning fully onto him with her weight, rubbing her bare nipples against his chest through her tank top - bare and hard.

Jenny broke their kiss, breathing hard. She sat back, sat up, and pulled off her top and threw it away. She stood up off him, took her condoms out in a fistful and undid her jeans. She stepped out of them quickly - her underwear, too. She stood there, waiting for him.

Mark took her hand after a minute, pulling her forward again. Onto him again. This time it was naked flesh on naked flesh, heat on heat.

Jenny dropped her condoms on the cushions and straddled him like before, this time feeling his penis acutely between her thighs. She jutted her hips and pressed her vulva to it, and began to slide herself up and down its length, slickening it up as she rapidly grew more and more wet down there.

She began to kiss with him again - and this time he grabbed at her breasts instead of her butt; he squeezed, he played, he caressed her. He gave her nipples these little flicks, the tiniest of pinches - like last night, at her request to him...

Mark remembered!

Jenny had never in her life actually known what it was like to just want someone inside of her, but goshdarnnit did she know it now! It was really all she could do not to just reach down, grab his penis, and slam herself right down onto it!

Then, next moment, she decided just screw it; Jenny stopped her gyrating and snatched up a condom, tearing it open and offering it out to Mark - he took it, and, after some motions of his hands between her legs and a little pat of her thighs, they were ready to go.

Jenny reached down to get herself lined up (and to double check it was actually on, and on properly, as far as she knew), and then she blew a breath and sank down onto Mark's penis.

She held herself there, and he let her - he held her butt, held her easy and aloft, for a minute. Then she leaned against him, kissed him, and got to work with her hips again. Hard, fast, confidently she bounced herself, rocked herself on him.

She worked herself, breathing into his mouth, locked lips with him, until his breathing quickened, his heart pounded against her chest, and his hands squeezed her butt cheeks very firmly. His body seized under her, and he thrust up into her before going limp.

Jenny lifted herself off of him as he softened inside her, shrank inside her - a hand reached down to grasp it at the base, just to make sure the condom didn't slip off or something like that (how was she to know?). She climbed off of him entirely, and she felt him leave the couch.

Jenny waited for him, laying down across the couch completely, a hand on her forehead as she got her breathing under control.

Mark came back to her - gave her leg a tap. Then, he touched her softly right on her vulva.

Jenny scooted back further on the couch, leaned against the arm, and she pulled her legs up at the knees. Spread, and waiting.

Mark was there, right between her legs, touching her, breathing on her hotly, his lips pressing to her clit, his tongue swirling and flicking, pushing on it. His fingers entered her easily enough, between her lips, and he curled them and he rubbed at her walls, stimulating them in pleasurable ripples. But the best came from her clit, of course - where he was focusing his attentions the most!

Jenny grabbed at his head, bucking her hips, pushing to his face, grinding on him without much remorse in ferocity. She threw back her head and screwed up her face as it hit her, wracked her bodily, muscles contracting and body trembling. She let him go, relaxed herself, slumped on the couch with her lips parted.

Mark slid up beside her, taking her into his arms and stroking her hair, holding her with him. One of his legs over hers, his soft member against her thigh. A bit of wetness touched her skin there, Jenny noted.

Speaking of wetness...

Jenny slapped her palm to her forehead, her cheeks flushing intensely as she shifted her butt on the soaked through cushion (did other, normal women make this much cum?). Oh gosh: I'm going to have to do some real cleaning up on this couch.