Her World Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny's morning after first time sex doesn't go as hoped.
1.9k words
4.37
3.5k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she first woke up with a warmth and a softness pressing to her body from behind...Jenny was, admittedly, very confused.

It wasn't the sunlight coming in from morning window - that was warming her face and her front!

Jenny rolled over, feeling the figure, feeling steady, hot breaths on her nose, not a few inches from it. The memories came back to her then. Embarrassing, horrifying, joyous - utterly exciting!

Oh my gosh I actually did that! I did all of that! With a guy! I let a guy put his face in my- and his DICK IN MY-!

Jenny squirmed her way out of her bed, out of those arms around her middle, and she hopped to her feet and snatched up her watch. She snapped it to her wrist and went to her closet; she grabbed the first pieces of clothing she touched, taking out the pins and not even caring what they identified them as (blue tank top? Who cared! Black exercise shorts? Who cared!).

She pulled on the tank top over her head, and pulled up the pair of simple sheer shorts over her legs! She brushed locks of hair from her face and hurried from her room, hand gliding along the wall as she swiftly navigated out into her living room.

She went to the front door and pulled it open, allowing the full summer's morning sun to hit her body. The warm breeze of slight wind to carry the heat, swirling it around her. She stepped out, yanked that door shut behind herself - then, she strode out across her own lawn of wet grass and sat her butt down in it.

Jenny sat back on her hands, drawing her knees up and tilting her head back. Her chest shook as laughter escaped her, vibrating in her throat and bursting free of her lips! This continued until her sides started hurting. After regaining control over herself, she fell back into the grass, putting hands under her head and blowing out a long woosh of air.

I can't believe I did that! the thought came to her again, roaring like an airplane overhead. Jenny frowned at herself, as another part of her chimed in with a much more mortified version of the thought: Ooooh, I can't believe I did that...why did I do that...? Mom's going to be either really happy for me, or really disappointed! I barely know Mark; it's only been a month since I even met him! We went on two dates! That had to be too soon to take him to bed! But I did anyway! Did I just want to take him to bed?

Surely not, Jenny told herself firmly! If that was the case, she would have had sex with him on the first date, the first night! But she hadn't; she hadn't done anything wrong, had she? It hadn't been stupid, or impulsive, or dumb, or...

Oh my gosh why. Jenny put her hand over her face and started absently plucking up blades of grass. Twisting them, bending them in two - curling them around her fingers, between them in figure eights. They were particularly long, she noted; she would have to mow it again soon.

Jenny stood, sighing and twisting her hands as she went back inside her house.

She entered her living room and went right for her Braille TTY device. She checked the cord for her phone, made sure it was all still connected, and sat down at the desk in front of her window. She entered her mom's phone number and hit connect on the call. And she waited. Though, she didn't need to wait too long - her mom was always fast to pick up for her.

The keys began to move under her gliding fingers.

Mom: Good morning. How did your date with Mark go?

Jenny replied immediately: We had sex!

An instant reply that almost cut Jenny's off: Did you enjoy it? Was he good to you?

Jenny: I loved it! He was good.

Mom: Okay - I'm happy for you. And were you good to him?

Jenny: I hope I was! We haven't talked about it yet. I don't think he's even up yet.

Mom: You should talk to him. It's always good to talk - it's important.

Jenny: Ok. Bye, then, mom. I love you.

Mom: I love you too.

Jenny ended the call and immediately bent over to retrieve the secondary keyboard - plugged it into the display and set it along the right side of the desk. She stood up and went into the kitchen, grabbing another chair and dragging it into the living room; she set it up on the side of the desk (banging it against the desk itself by accident in the process).

Vibrations rolled through her house, closer and stronger.

A smell wafted, and a finger tapped her shoulder.

Jenny turned, flashing a smile and reaching to grab that hand. She tapped at the side of the desk, where the other chair was. Jenny waited for Mark to sit, then she shifted the display a little more toward him before replacing her fingers on the Braille keyboard of hers. She forced her lungs to make laughter and did some exaggerated typing motions with her fingers, nodding in his direction.

The motions came after a moment, hesitant, slow. A long pause, and then again, more confidently and quickly.

Mark: This is neat. We can just talk like this?

Jenny: Yes. It's faster and easier than POP.

Mark: It is. This is how we talked over the phone? The TTY mode?

Jenny: Yup. It also works for face-to-face communication. I don't use it too much, besides phone talks, though. Is the digital display working for you? The letters look fine to you?

Mark: They do. It's great. It all looks like it works.

Jenny: Good. I want to talk to you about last night.

Mark: We probably should talk about it, yeah. Did you have fun? Was it okay? I didn't ever hurt you did I? Or even just make you uncomfortable?

Jenny: No, never! I loved it. It was very fun! It felt good, it made me happy. I just can't believe I even did it at all.

Mark: Was that your first time? Just curious.

Jenny: It was.

Mark: I figured.

Jenny: Why?

Mark: You really didn't seem to know what you were doing with yourself. It was really cute! I was happy to help you out though.

Jenny: You were cute too, you know! Did you have fun too?

Mark: I had lots of fun, yeah. Thanks for last night.

Jenny: Do you want to do it again?

Mark: Now?

Jenny: Could we?!

Mark: If you really wanted to, sure. I'd be up for it. You sounded like you liked it.

Jenny: I did? What did I sound like?

A long pause.

Mark: You were loud, that's all.

Jenny felt her face heating up. Her fingers jittered on the keys. She hastily typed out: I'll be quieter next time!

Mark: It's fine. We should probably take showers first - can I use yours?

Jenny: Yes! You can go first; I'll make breakfast.

Mark: You don't have to-

Jenny typed furiously, cutting him off: I want to, please!

Mark: Well okay. Thanks. I really appreciate that.

Jenny turned off the device and stood, passing Mark by on the way to the kitchen, excited.

She had never had anyone to make meals for, except her mom. And never anything like this: a romantic situation. She had to be romantic for him. Jenny was determined to be! She had to keep Mark coming back for more dates, after all. She didn't want to lose her first guy; she might never find another one. Not for another twenty-five years!

* * *

Jenny twisted the knob on her stove, held hand over the flame briefly, and took the pan off the burner. She waited a minute before doing some poking and prodding - a tiny piece torn off as ultimate taste test. The eggs had turned out fine, thank gosh.

She put the eggs on a plate and checked her watch, finding that the two minutes had passed; she plucked the toast from her toaster and set them on a new plate. She buttered them up, then grabbed a bag of cheese for the eggs out of her fridge.

Next, Jenny poured two glasses of milk, a finger resting a few inches inside the glass (she stopped when she felt the cold liquid touch finger's tip).

Jenny was supremely pleased with herself after setting the table, and taking a seat at it herself - right next to Mark (they brushed elbows, so maybe a bit too close).

After a few minutes of dedicated eating, Mark tapped her arm; Jenny gave him her hand, palm up.

T-h-a-n-k-s. he traced out to her. I-t. Tap. W-a-s. Tap. G-o-o-d. Tap tap.

Jenny wrote back to him swiftly, asking if they could have sex again now.

He wrote back with: N-o. Tap. S-o-r-r-y. Tap tap. H-a-v-e. Tap. W-o-r-k. Tap tap. M-i-g-h-t. Tap. B-e. Tap. L-a-t-e. Tap tap.

Jenny's lips pressed tight. She turned her head aside as she replied. O-k. Tap tap.

She stood and put her plate in the sink, then made for the hallway. His hand caught hers; she pulled free and waved her hand blindly, furiously as she stalked away. It just had made her even more upset (tapping was polite - grabbing her hand wholesale was like she was some wayward toddler!). Which she damn well wasn't, thanks!

Jenny holed herself up in her bedroom, waiting until the telltale vibrations went through her house to signal the front door had been opened - and closed.

Then she snatched her pillow off her bed and threw it at the nearest wall! She punched away at the mattress. She shoved her lamp off the nightstand! She jumped to her feet and crossed her room, going into the bathroom; she knocked her plastic cup off the counter, hurled her toothbrush at the wall. She smacked and tore at the curtains of her shower! She grabbed up shampoo bottles and tossed them down to the bottom of the tub.

Air came short and quick from her nostrils, she fell sideways against the toilet as dizziness overtook her.

She sat on the toilet lid and shoved her face into her hands, her palms collecting copious amounts of smearing liquid.

Of course he didn't really want to be with her! Not longer than a night! She was just a - what was that term in trashy romance books? - a fuck and dump?!

He got sex with her last night, and that was it!

Jenny had gone through all that effort of breakfast for him, and he had still made up some stupid excuse about being late to work just to get away from her! Get out of having sex a second time!

He probably saw how pathetic she was, and was dipping out before she could cling to him so hard she pulled him down with herself!

He didn't want any part of that.

Any part of her: except her fuck tunnel!

And even then...she wasn't good for another go. Too much baggage, too needy!

He was gone, he was out - and Jenny doubted she would ever even hear from him again. He had probably only put in the effort to communicate with her to endear her to him, just enough to get the chance to fuck her!

Why am I so stupid? Stupid and pathetic? Of course I wouldn't get some dream guy, not just like that! That's for...normal women.

Not for the first time in her life, in frustration and tears, Jenny wished she could have just been normal. Healthy. Whole, her traitorous mind whispered.