Herbs and Alchemy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twitched and rocked again, involuntarily pushing herself farther onto him, she reached forward and clawed the dirt, her body seizing rebelliously, he felt yet more fluid wet his shaft. Jayla swallowed with great effort and desperately spoke the banishing words, "Der Jaig Huak Luthia Nadul."

The glow got brighter. Jayla whimpered again, this time in fear. She felt Tharo's corona relax but not close completely, allowing him to pull back a little and giving her some relief but he was still cumming. He put his arms and legs around her and rolled onto his side, burying his face into her hair. "Luthia Jaig Nark Okag. Please release us." It got brighter.

We're going to die this way. Tharo thought a little too loudly.

Jayla cast about in her head for an escape, as soon as she was close to an idea she would come again. She put her hands on his forearm, I love you, Tharo. She sent to him. His tip closed and he started thrusting into her again. She knew he couldn't help it, and his climax was going to be painful. She focused on his aura, took control of the power and used it to heal them as he thrust into her. It hurt, there wasn't any water save the fluid below them, but seemed like it was working.

"Oh Goddess." The orc whispered. She felt him return the favor, his hands hot on her ribs, the burning, aching, sand-scoured feeling throughout her body was replaced with a gentle warmth. He came again, his helpless moan only making her feel more love for him, she clenched around him, letting a final, smaller orgasm wash over her.

She relaxed completely, felt his shaft close and return to normal. He slipped out of her followed by an appalling amount of pearly liquid. The glow gently faded and they were free and whole. Tharo flopped onto his back and sighed with relief. Jayla lay her head on her arm and watched his profile.

Eventually he looked over at her, smiled gently and rolled onto his side, he cupped her face, his eyes brimming with joy, "Akai Heza." He said.

"Akai Heza." She repeated. She wiggled closer and put her arms around him, nuzzling her head into his neck, He held her tightly. "Tunoz, Tharo."

"Tunoz, Jayla. Peace."

________________