Here & Now 01: Shopping Day

Story Info
Public Mishaps and Surprises (In 2nd Person Female).
2.2k words
4.58
16.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've written this in 2nd person female perspective, a risky choice for my first submission I admit. This practice stems from my previous erotic writing experience in the form of missive's to my lover at the time. Since I enjoyed creating those, and they seemed to have been well received, here you go. ENJOY!

___________________________

As you head out your front door, you notice a package left from the afternoon before, which you'd forgotten to bring inside. Slightly annoyed that you'd left it, you grab the smallish Am'zon box and toss it into the front seat with you as you get behind the wheel of your car and head out. You don't recall what delivery you were expecting, but porch pirates are always around, and you'd rather not lose another one to the bad guys.

On your drive across town for a morning of shopping, your thoughts drift among various random thoughts, some sensual, some mundane, which stores you'll be stopping at today, and so on. Your main goal this afternoon is to find a dress for the weekend, for a nice dinner with your new lover, the gorgeous man from work. You want something classy for the occasion, but still alluring enough to remind him what lies beneath for his welcoming hands...

Your first stop is the big department store, and you swing into a parking spot away from other cars to protect yours from reckless door dents and dings. As you start to turn off the car and unbuckle, you again notice the package you'd brought along and instead reach over to open it to remind yourself what you'd had delivered.

Beneath the tape and brown cardboard packaging, you see the Adam & Eve branding and remember.... it's the pink vibrator you'd ordered! It had been on back order for more than a month and you'd forgotten.... While much smaller than your normal accessory, this little fellow would be small enough to take around with you in your purse, whenever and wherever you might want it. A naughty idea, but one that you'd only fantasized about in the past.

While you happen to find yourself in a parking lot, your curiosity gets the best of you, not to mention a little excitement at all the possible places you might take this new friend..... You open the inside packaging, remove the object and admire the smooth pink surface, its slender pointed shape... You're pleased to see that batteries are included with the product, and you efficiently install them and turn it on. The quiet and familiar hum, along with the vibration in your fingers immediately flips a switch in your sexy mind..... you're committed at this point.... you must try out this new toy, regardless of your current location.

A quick look around assures you there's no other cars within easy glimpse of you, so with your car still running, you recline your seat partway and glide the vibrator across the outside of your blouse. You're wearing a bra, yet the sensation is enough to travel through the fabric to your nipple..... your circular motions around the areolas only heighten the sensation, and soon you're lifting up your blouse, running the device up the center of your belly, and then with your bra pulled downward, touching it to your now exposed nipples. The sensation is perfect... your nipples responding and swelling, wanting more.

soon your hands are unbuttoning your jeans and sliding them down... along with your panties to just above your knees, exposing your womanhood. Taking the vibrator in one hand, and teasing your still erect nipple with the other, you glide it along the crease between your upper thigh and your belly, down into the gap between your legs and back up the corresponding crease on the other side.

Then coming down from your belly button to the top of your slit, lightly pressing it into the region of your clitoris, then easing off and pressing it again..... and repeating this slow, pulsing pressure against yourself. Then moving it lower and pressing the length of it against your entire pussy.... Feeling the vibration against your labia, your butt and your clit all at once. Your hips begin to lift subconsciously against the hard surface, pushing your pussy up for more.

Your jeans are hindering your movement, so you slip your right leg out, allowing you to spread your legs and better expose your hungry, and now slightly moist pussy. You move the vibrator to your mouth and wet its entire length as if a cock were sliding along your tongue. Then, gliding its wetness between your legs and around your opening... teasing and touching... your labia, your clit, and finally you allow it to penetrate you...

The vibrator slides easily inside you... you push it all the way in...and the vibration fills your body with lust, your breathing getting harder. Pressing it up against your g-spot, and pulling it out, then back again, repeating the motion and increasing the pace. soon, your body wants what it needs so badly, and you bring the device to your clit, rubbing and pressing it against you the way you like it....

Your hips lifting and rocking, now faster, your breath coming in small, frantic gasps.... You feel that familiar fire building up inside your pussy. Getting closer... closer...... then.....

HONK!!!! HONK!!!!!

You're startled beyond description at the car honking right next to you. You jump and bump your knee on the steering wheel, and frantically attempt to put your leg back into your jeans. Staring at you out the open window of his compact car is the parking lot security guard.... "Is everything all right, miss? Do you need medical help?" You're not sure if he could see enough to understand what you were up to, but you smile and wave him off, while still keeping your window up. Discreetly you recompose and redress yourself and watch as he nods and then as his car circles around yours and drives off to stop a half dozen rows over, facing the other way, but still within visual distance of your car.

Your mood and momentum thoroughly spoiled, you decide to get your mind back to the reason for your drive and explore the department store in search of a perfect dress for your weekend. But as you assemble yourself, you turn off the the vibrator and drop it into your purse.... With a slight smile on your lips.

Inside the store, you make your way through to Ladies department, and then more specifically to dresses, and take your time picking out a handful of potential candidates to try on. The department salesperson is an attractive, petite brunette, close to your age, with medium length waves of hair. She's wearing a semi short skirt and silk striped blouse and gold accessories. She has a refined and manicured demeaner about her, and as she greets you, chatting with you as she escorts you to the dressing room, you can tell she as smart as she is attractive. "Just let me know if I can assist you", she says as you turn the corner and walk to the end stall, latch the door and hang your candidate dresses on the wall hook.

It doesn't take long to evaluate your selections, and you have a clear winner in mind as you admire it in the full-length mirror. Then, as you remove it, you notice there's still a wet spot visible on your panties from your earlier, failed attempt at satisfaction in the car. Thinking "why not now?", you reach into your purse and remove your new little pink accessory and turn it on. The hum is somewhat noticeable, but not too loud, especially considering there's no one else in the dressing room but you anyway, so you stand before the mirror and slide the device down your belly, and against the wet spot on your panties and pick up where you left off.. soon, your panties are off and one leg is up on the bench, your wet pussy easily accessible.

With one hand leaning against the mirror, you look down between your legs and enjoy how the vibrator disappears inside you as you fuck yourself, the hard and smooth surface wetter than ever from your juices. Again, your breathing becomes quicker, and you struggle to keep your panting quiet as you feel the passion rising inside you......

Then unexpectedly, you hear a polite cough outside your dressing room door....."Are you OK in there?"

You stop, shocked that this is happening AGAIN.... You only partly realize the vibrator is still humming, filling the silence with obvious evidence of what you are doing behind this closed door. You recognize the voice as that of the Ladies department salesperson. You're still motionless, unsure what to say, or what to do next. Then you hear her enter the changing stall next to you, latch the door and say, "I do like the sound of that sweetheart....".

The open space under the dividing wall of the stalls is high enough you can see her feet and lower legs. You bend slightly over confirm what you're seeing and watch as a pair of panties drops to her shoes, and she steps out of them. Then more of her becomes visible as she kneels down on the carpeted floor and slides her knees under to your side of the wall, then even farther until her trimmed pussy is visible, her skirt lifted and away. "Please...... let me feel it too...." She says sweetly and softly.

You are completely caught off guard but remain composed and react by kneeling down yourself and touching her leg with your free hand, the vibrator still humming away in your other. "yes..... please..." you hear her whisper. You glide the vibrator along the inside of her thigh, first one and then the other, stopping short of her prize between them. Then without warning, you press the device against her pussy.....and hear her softly moan on the other side.

Gliding it up and down, you tease and touch her... running the vibrator from the top of her pubic hair, down across her pussy and up the crack of her ass.... Her moaning increases, and her body pushes even farther to your side as she leans back with her hands on the carpeted floor. Her knees spread more open, and you can see her full beauty.

The vibrator is still moist from your own juices, and with her wetness starting to form, you smoothly penetrate her pussy with it. Just as you fucked yourself, you push it deep inside her, and then press it against her G-spot, back out and repeat the motion as she moves her hips in concert with your technique.

All this time, your own excitement has gone unsatisfied, so your free hand glides down to find your pussy soaking and nearly dripping from your excitement. You rub your clit as you fuck her with the vibrator, your own moans starting to intensify. Sensing her excitement rising, you shift to concentrate on her clit, a short faster motion combined with pressure, which she clearly welcomes. Her hips begin jerking wildly against the vibrator and you hear her moaning and panting on the other side... then her hand appears and grabs yours to pull the vibrator tightly against her clit.... Her body tenses, her legs quiver... and she lets out a deep gasp as her pussy pulsates against the vibrator and your hand..... The sight and sound is intoxicating, and you finger your own clit frantically as your passion rises to an explosion of pulsing heat..... you moan uncontrollably, watching her orgasm at the same time ....

After a moment of still silence, her hand releases the vibrator and pulls out of sight, and she slowly retreats back to her side of the wall. You turn it off, remain kneeling and watch her reach for her panties and slide them back up. You hear the door unlatch but she doesn't leave. Then after another silent moment, you hear her soft voice... "thank you sweetheart". And she walks away.

As you dress yourself, you look in the mirror and reflect, no really you marvel, at the memory of what just happed. And smile at your little pink friend as you drop it back into your purse. Taking the dress you selected, you head to the counter to find your petite partner helping another customer. You stand back and admire her composure as she pleasantly chats with the woman ahead of you, never once looking your way.

As your turn comes and you approach the counter, her eyes meet yours. You hand over the dress, she scans and rings it up without saying a word, still never taking her eyes off you. Her gentle smile shows both satisfaction and appreciation, which you return with a much more coy, if not slightly embarrassed smile. As she hands you the dress in the usual store-branded hanging bag, her hand purposefully brushes against yours, her gaze still locked on you. You can't help but smile again and turn for the door.

As you reach your car and open the back door to hang your purchase, you notice a small scrap of paper taped to the bag. On it, written in small cursive is a phone number... and a single word... "MORE".