Here & Now 02: Vacation Rental

Story Info
When your alone time isn't... (Written in 2nd person female).
2.6k words
4.52
3.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As your husband and children head out the front door, you give each of them a big hug and tell them to have a good time at the movies. This vacation has been fantastic so far. The kids have mostly behaved, your husband has been uncharacteristically helpful and relaxed, and the weather has been perfect. What's more, the vacation rental home you picked out, as the designated family travel planner, has been everything you had hoped. There's nothing like good research to make it all work out great, you proudly remind yourself.

Now its time for you to enjoy an evening of peace, quiet and some relaxation in the swimming pool. It had been a surprisingly easy conversation that you would prefer to stay back and let them go see a show without you. Perhaps your husband is more perceptive than you'd given him credit for, recognizing the importance of allowing you some alone time.

Soon after they departed, you make your way to the bedroom to change into a swimsuit. Since the kids are gone, you select the solid one piece that shows a little too much of your tush to wear around them, but is just right for this situation. Stripped naked, you notice in the full length mirror your new tan lines already prominent on your cleavage and hips. You stop a moment to examine and critique yourself.

You're mostly pleased with what you see. Your legs are not the long, shapely things that they used to be, but you've held your own against age and the biological consequences of bearing children. Your waist has remained trim, at least when viewed from the front, and you still have healthy skin with few wrinkles. The sunshine this week has drawn out the freckles on your face, adding a more youthful and vibrant glow. If there's any part of you that you'd fix, it would be to reverse the affects of time, gravity and breastfeeding on your once D-sized breasts. "Oh well," you think. "I can't have everything."

You picked this particular rental house as much for the heated backyard pool as anything else. It is a beautiful setting with a connected spa, exotic nighttime lighting and plenty of decking all around. The owners also provided an abundance of water toys and floats for your family's use.

The house is in a very nice neighborhood, although it could benefit from a little more privacy. The small backyard is almost completely consumed by the pool, with a row of trees along the back fence line. However, the two-story homes on each side have a clear view of the entire pool area from their upstairs windows or the 2nd floor sun deck at one of them. That said, you and your family haven't been bothered by any privacy issues the past few days.

You procure for yourself a tall pour of merlot, connect your phone to the wireless outdoor speakers for some music and head out back, bringing the bottle along for refills. The underwater pool lighting has a feature that slowly rotates colors, gradually fading between blue, green, yellow, red and purple. You conclude that they must start automatically at dark since they've already turned on.

Your plan for tonight is to get in, stay in and sip wine until you shrivel up like a prune. You notice the lights are presently green as you slip into the soothing warm water and hear Lana Del Ray's West Coast from the speaker as she fills the space with a serene and almost mysterious vibe.

Neck deep in the water, you relax and quickly down your first glass. "First one always goes down the quickest," you say quietly to yourself as you pour number two. Your mood is calming more by the minute. this is exactly what you wanted tonight.

You decide you'd like to drift for a change of pace and start with one of the many inflatable pool floats. You lie across the top but find you are out of the water too high, the cooler night air bringing a chill to your skin after soaking in the heated pool water.

Next you try a simple foam pool noodle by holding it cross ways under your arms and against your chest. This works better, but now you're challenged to keep your wine glass out of the water. You find the perfect solution by adding a second pool noodle, this one turned perpendicular and slipped between your thighs, as if you are sitting in the middle of a big letter U. You drift randomly as the pool's circulation jets push you gently around. You observe yellow underwater lights fading to red.

Approaching the bottom of your second glass, you notice that the foam noodle beneath you, with its elongated shape and buoyancy is lifting upward and comfortably along your vagina and your butt. It feels nice, and unexpectedly, is somewhat stimulating. You test the sensation further by moving your hips forward and back, and are subtly turned on by the movement. The foam material strikes a perfect balance between firm and squishy to make for an interesting self-play accessory. Alone in the pool and now a bit tipsy, you set your glass on the side, hold your U positioned noodle steady with both hands and start to slide back and forth on it.

It doesn't take long for the motion to arouse you. It feels like sliding your pussy up and down a giant penis, albeit upright and in a pool. While you acknowledge to yourself that it's somewhat weird, the sensation, the comfort of floating and the growing heat between your legs make it perfect in this moment. You continue to rub as you drift with the flow of the pool jets, slowly turning one way or another. Say Something, by Justin Timberlake flows from the speaker system.

Your arousal growing and your breath increasing, you notice the glow of blue lighting fade to green again, and just happen to look up at the house next door and instantly freeze.

Standing on the upstairs sun deck next door is a man... and he's staring directly at you. There are no lights on the deck but he is illuminated by indoor lighting as he stands in an open doorway. He appears middle-aged, judging from his frame and build. He is shirtless and you can see from the light that he has one hand in his shorts, massaging himself as he watches you.

He also freezes when he realizes he's been spotted. He doesn't move, perhaps uncertain what to do next. A moment passes, then more time as both of you are seemingly waiting for the other to act next. He ends the standoff, and returns to massaging his cock inside his shorts. The sudden reality of a voyeur in your space creates a new thrill. You throw caution to the wind and begin to ride your floating accessory again, with more vigor now than earlier.

You occasionally glance his way as you grind ever faster on the noodle. He is still in the doorway and appears more encouraged judging from the faster movement of his hand inside his shorts. Seemingly emboldened by your increased energy level, he moves closer, next to the wrought iron railing. He unfastens his shorts and allows his erection to spring outward. With one hand holding the railing he strokes his cock as he watches you.

At this point, you cant help but remain facing his direction, your eyes locked on him. His erect manhood is not easily seen in the dim light, which is now back to yellow, from your pool. Nonetheless, you are turned on by the idea that you are watching a stranger jerk off for you. You grind harder in response, your body rising and falling in the water. Your clit grinding against the foam beneath you.

You are startled and cease your grinding when he suddenly calls out, "May I come closer? To your side of the fence?" His question is polite, definitely non-threatening, signaling that it is your decision to make. Your answer is quick and reflexive, without deliberation. "Yes," you call back. "Come through the side gate."

You can't believe the words came out of your mouth. But before you can rethink anything, he's already closed the door and is back inside. Less than a minute later you hear your side gate open and close. In an instant, he's standing by the pool, a bulge in his shorts, and an uncertain look on his face. It appears to you that he is as shocked as you that he's here.

You definitely haven't thought this through, as you do nothing but stare back. A moment passes with no words exchanged as you look at one another. Your cleavage is the only sensual sight he has of you at this moment. You're still focused on the bulge in shorts and now the increasingly worried look on his face.

You break the silence. "Take off your shorts and get in. And you're not going to fuck me, understand?"

"OK," he responds as he hurriedly drops his shorts. You notice he's not wearing anything underneath as he slips into the now purple glow of the pool. He enters so swiftly that you don't get an obvious look at his erection. But you can tell He's not small. That much is clear in those few seconds.

Knowing that you've already blown past your comfort zone, your instinct is to keep your interaction with this stranger as anonymous as possible. You promptly instruct him to stand with his back to the pool edge as you back yourself up against him, facing the same direction. His cock naturally finds the same place as your foam noodle, between your thighs and lifting up against your pussy, separated by just the fabric of your swimsuit. His penis is much smaller than your foam appendage, but hard as a rock and the feeling strikes a match to your libido.

With one hand you reach down and lift his cock up against your pussy while the other massages your clit. He instinctively puts his arms around you, pulling you tight against his torso. You move your hips in a steady rhythm against him. One of his hands finds your breasts, kneading them and pulling at your nipples through your swimsuit. No words are spoken but you feel his hot breath on the side of your neck. He smells of liquor, whiskey perhaps. He moves his hips and his erection in unison with you.

The pool lighting turns to blue as you feel a heat building inside you, your excitement rising. You've never cheated on your husband, and the taboo of this moment is both terrifying and stimulating. Your legs spread wider, light and buoyed in the water. You gasp and moan quietly as an orgasm gushes outward from your clitoris. You convulse against his chest, your head presses against his shoulder as the endorphin rush tingles throughout your body, intensified by the warm water. He grips you firmly against him, his cock still as you writhe against him.

The adrenaline rush fades soon and your passion starts to subside. He releases you from his grasp, and you stand and turn to face him. He's not unattractive, you think to yourself. You also realize at that moment he has a raging hard on pointed straight at you that demands attention as well. Still wanting to control the situation, you quickly take action rather than give him time to form any ideas of his own. "Turn around. Face the side of the pool," you direct. He follows your instructions and turns away from you to face the pool's edge, his hands resting on the lip of the pool deck. You welcome the anonymity of not seeing his face.

You put both your arms around his midsection to find his erect cock. He's big, although not as big as your husband. His rod feels as hard as steel, though. You grip his shaft and touch his scrotum and begin to jerk him off. Lights fade to green. His hips moving with you, his ass bumping against your belly as he becomes absorbed in the moment. He's tall, such that you can't see over him and are surprised when his hands drop to join yours. There's a moment of confusion as all four hands try to find a place and technique to stimulate one man's dick. Then you settle into a formation where your hands are on his cock and balls, and his hands surround each of yours. You are touching him, but he is silently guiding your actions.

It doesn't take but a moment for you to comprehend and follow his motions, his physical intent and how he wants to be touched. Through his fingers and hands upon yours, he communicates to you when to grip tighter, when to loosen; where and how to touch around his testicles, when and how to stimulate them.

You follow as he silently guides you to increase your pace, jerking his cock more vigorously than you would have on your own. Oddly, the experience is giving you insight into a man's physical sensations that you've known were present, but now understand that you had not really comprehended at all.

He groans, a bit too loudly you think, and his body shakes as he climaxes, all four of your hands gripped tightly around his cock. You feel it pulsing in your fingers. You look to one side and watch as small jets of cum spurt from his cock, suspended underwater like milky clouds, illuminated by the now yellow glow of the pool. You allow him time to slow down, for his shaking to become a quiet grunting as the last of his little, pleasurable releases come to an end.

"Ok, Fun's over. You have to go now," you instruct abruptly.

Without waiting for an answer or stopping to look back to him, you head for the steps, exit the pool, wrap yourself with a towel, and enter the house, locking the door behind you. Standing back from a darkened kitchen window, you watch nervously as he steps out of the pool, still erect, wrestles his cock back into his shorts, and hurries back to the side gate. You hear it open then close then take in and exhale a deep breath.

As the tension exits your body, you burst out in laughter, in part from the wine, and part of the deep sense of relief that you weren't discovered by your family. You check the clock, they've only been gone for an hour, but that barely tempers your thoughts of what a tremendous and reckless risk you have just taken.

You dry off, put on silk short pajamas and lie back on the king-sized bed, a refill of your wine at the ready. You are finally relaxed now and pick up the steamy novel you left on the nightstand the evening before. At some point after that, you drift off to sleep, your book in hand.

You awaken lying on your side to find the lights off, your husband snuggled up behind you. You say hello and give a slow yawn as he lets you know that he and the kids came in, found you sleeping, and now he has them tucked into bed already. You lower your head back down on the pillow, reconstructing in your head the entirety of your unbelievable night. You reach behind to touch him and discover his bare hip nestled behind yours. You realize he's naked as you feel a familiar and welcome bulge pressing between your thighs.

###

Author's note: File this one under the heading of "You can't make this stuff up." The underlying premise of this story, a voyeur observing a woman in the illuminated pool next door as she stimulates herself on a foam noodle, actually occurred. While on vacation this past summer, I was the unseen voyeur, from a window not a terrace, of a short, albeit visually tantalizing show. For the record, everything following that is pure fantasy.