Here Comes the Bride

Story Info
Femboy marries her BBC daddy.
832 words
4.17
5.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of Stacy a trans girl who came into a patriarchal community where all the women were trans.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stacy was so happy when her Daddy asked her to marry him. She had met her Daddy on line several months before and had been meeting with him several times a week since.

Stacy loved her Daddy and would do anything for him. Daddy was an older black man named Dan. Dan was a firm loving Daddy who had many friends who also loved white femboys. Dan had a Queen of Spades tattoo placed on Stacy's ass and now he wanted Stacy as his wife.

Daddy planned a large wedding and had Stacy fitted for a beautiful and very sexy wedding dress. The dress was a white lacy dress which covered her ass and allowed her tattoo to be seen. The long slits on the sides showed her legs. Which were accentuated by the 6 inch heels on her white shoes. He had a white leather collar made for Stacy with her name stamped on it.

Before her wedding Daddy sent her to get her shoulder length auburn hair styled and face made up. She looked beautiful and sexy for the wedding.

Daddy had a limousine take her to the wedding location. Her flower Cindi, a blond femboy who belonged to Dan's best friend, met her at the wedding location.

The wedding was held in a massive three story Victorian house with a massive park like back yard lined with pine trees. As the music started she saw Dan in his tuxedo start down the aisle filled with black men the seats were filled with older black men, many accompanied by white or Asian femboys. At the end of the aisle stood a tall dignified black man.

Dan and his best man stopped in front of the man and turned looking down the aisle as Stacy followed by Cindy came down the aisle.

The music stopped as she drew next to Dan.

The preacher then started to speak "We are gathered here to join Master Dan to this white Sissy Slut Stacy. Do you Dan wish to own this Sissy Slut?"

Dan answered "I do,"

"Do you Stacy submit to Dan"

"I do Sir."

"Do you Stacy understand you must always love, honor and obey your Master?"

"I do Sir."

"Do you Dan accept Stacy's submission." the Preacher asked.

"I do indeed" Dan answered firmly.

"I now pronounce you Master and white sissy slut." the preached announced. "You may kiss the bitch."

Dan grabbed Stacy's shoulders and pulled her to him clutching her tightly. Stacy tilted her face up as he pressed his lips onto hers his tongue probing her mouth. His hand dropped to her ass clutching it tightly squeezing it.

"There will be food and drink available in the reception area. " the preacher announced as Dan walked back down the aisle with Stacy on his arm. Going back into the building they heard music playing and large tables covered with food lined one wall. Other tables with seats filled the room with an open dance area in the front.

Dan led Stacy to a table and sat down. "Go get me food." Dan ordered Stacy

"Yes Master." Stacy quickly responded. Going up to the buffet she loaded a plate up with food. Cindy was there loading a plate with food as were other femboys preparing plates for their Daddies.

After eating his huge plate of food Dan took Stacy's arm and led her onto the dance floor. Putting his arms around her he started dancing clutching her tight his hands gripping her ass. He nuzzled her ear whispering "You are such a great cock sucker and your pussy is so tight I live seeing my big black cock fucking your ass."

Looking over his shoulder she could see one gurl bent over a table getting fucked by one man while another black man across the table had his cock in her mouth. Other femboys were under the tables sucking black cocks as the black men ate.

Stacy felt Dan's thick cock growing in his pants rubbing against her. Whispering her ear Dan told her "Suck my cock now." As he pushed her down by her shoulders.

Stacy dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants his big black cock quickly popped out. She kissed the head then quickly put her lips around the head working her lips down the cock as Dan rested his hand on the top of her head possessively.

She worked her tongue along the underside of the cock pressing her mouth down the cock until she felt his hairs on her nose and the balls bouncing on her chin.

In the corner of eye she could see Cindy on her knees next to her sucking her Daddy's cock.

To soon she felt Dan's cum shooting in her throat. "Good Girl" Dan said quietly patting her head as he lifted her to her feet.