Here Comes the Bride: a Contract

Story Info
A gentle contract for a marriage wearing a chastity cage.
5.5k words
3.41
13.2k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers

Here Comes the Bride: A Contract

##### Copyright © 2023. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited. All rights reserved by the author. Follow-up of my tale Here comes the Bride

Warning: FETISH category. This story is about a husband and wife (faithful and in love) practicing "forced male chastity with caged cock locked by a gentle femdom wife".

If this fetishism does not intrigue you DO NOT READ IT. She will always be a caring and faithful wife: she will never be a hotwife craving for cuckolding. If this is what you feared, rest assured it will not happen. Yet she may love to show her husband to the bridesmaids, while his cock is locked in the cage: and she may be delighted to order him to lick their pussies (it is not cheating if the wife commands it in her presence! All of them are consenting adults).

This is a narrative of pure fiction. In that universe, there are no sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and menstruation exists but does not create pain. All the characters have reached the age of majority. The island where the Honeymoon action takes place does not exist: but vegetation and climate resemble the islands of Croatia in the central Mediterranean, similar to those visited by Ulysses in his Odyssey.

It is just a tale! I DO NOT SUGGEST that anyone imitate what is being narrated at home: unlike the readers, the actors on stage are all professionals, and for scenes that are too dangerous, specially licensed stuntmen have been hired. No cage is insurmountable: you can slip out with a lubricant or ask a locksmith to break it. Do not try to live a 24/7/365 lifestyle in real life: this is just a fantasy story, it would be like trying to live as a Vampire or a Werewolf in real life.

English is not my mother tongue, forgive my mistakes.####

.

Chapter 1: a brief Flashback: the pre-nuptial contract.

.

Somehow, an ordinary hen party had turned into a kind of reverse bukkake.

In Bukkake a group of males cum on the tits of a kneeling girl. Here, on the other hand, there was a naked groom-to-be, handcuffed, and with his penis locked inside a metal cage; there was a bride-to-be who had orgasmed facesitting on top of him, without reciprocating; and there were girlfriends, cousins, and bridesmaids who took turns teasing him and getting orgasms from his skilled mouth.

Some of the girls present were avowed lesbians, but they found it fun to get their pussies licked by a man who couldn't threaten them with his locked cock.

Tomorrow, Britney and Dean would be married, in front of all their family, friends, and colleagues. But this was the night of the eve. Lots of sleep for the bride, serene in post-orgasmic bliss. Zero sleep for the groom, constantly teased by the girls who took turns making sure his arousal kept him awake.

Britney was now asleep, and the girls took turns having him lick her pussy, or fiddle with her blue balls, fingers, or toes as he lay on the floor.

Priscilla also slept on the mattress next to the bride: lying with her pregnant tummy upwards, she snored softly, purring like a kitten.

After the bride had orgasmed, the girls would take turns taking advantage of their future husband's oral skills.

The bride's sister had assigned the first turn to Priscilla because she was pregnant. Abigail had recited the theme park rules from memory, "Pregnant Woman bracelet allows priority, but, why not? Even immediate access to attractions and meeting with the skilled mouth of our dear Caged Dean" she giggled.

The others were still shocked at the intensity of the bride's orgasm and none had objected.

Perhaps Priscilla was in great need to be orgasmed (solitary masturbation is not always a substitute for lack of affection and compliments). Her baby bump was already in its eighth month, and she always sighed that her husband had been totally neglecting her for too many weeks.

Priscilla had confessed that trying to get a little bit of attention from her husband Paul, she even had knelt down to give him a blowjob... but he had pulled away as if a pregnant woman was ugly, which is not.

From his predicament, sincerely Dean had reassured her, telling her she seemedto him radiant and gorgeous. Then he had licked her whole body like lollipops: nipples, belly, ass and pussy. Priscilla had screamed as she orgasmed... and then she lay down to sleep, without reciprocating, but that's another story [The Priscilla Story].

While one girl had positioned herself with her pussy over Dean's face, to also get an oral orgasm like the one the bride had received, the other girls were talking to each other (as is normal at an ordinary Bachelorette party).

One asked the two cousins if they could give a little more information about this 'contract' that had been hinted at.

The mention of the pre-nuptial contract had made Britney's two 20-something cousins giggle: two country girls, Janine and Karen, both in their early 20s. Two rural women, not virgins but certainly far more naive than those kinky urban she-perverts.

Cousin Britney had invited them to Sunbucks to drink a 'Latte' and a 'Venti' together.

A hipster 'Barista' had served the drinks and the three cousins sat around a small square table. It was a particularly odd hour and there were few people: just as well because Britney wanted to share a fairly private topic, away from prying ears.

"Cousins, you know my wedding is next month... and my husband-to-be, Dean, insisted that I sign a pre-nuptial contract. He wrote it, and he was so insistent that I sign it. We talked for a long time together, for weeks, and in the end, I accepted. I was a little reluctant... but he was so sweet, and enthusiastic, and I said yes" [The cousins knew that Britney doesn't orgasm from penetration, as certified by gynecologist Marianne].

"Really? And what did it contain? Are they vexatious clauses in the economic sphere?"

"No, actually... economics has nothing to do with it at all. Dean has a good job and earns very well, I have my job in another sector and I will continue to work because I get a lot of satisfaction. No, the contract does not contain economics. In general, I rely on Dean for economic and financial ideas, because he is very skilled and experienced: I am just a university chemistry teacher and I do not distinguish between a stock fund, a gold bar, and an electronic currency. We have agreed that he will handle the financial management, consulting with me only for more general strategies."

The younger cousin, Karen, pouted her lips.

"Oh, how disappointing! I had always admired your independence as if you were a Powerful Queen! I was convinced yours would be a FLR or FLM: Female Leaded Marriage!" (the other cousin looked at her in amazement: where on the earth had she learned those acronyms?).

"Don't be silly, dear... even the most powerful of queens, relies on a fiscal advisor for the economy, an admiral for the merchant fleet, and an engineer for the construction of the plumbing pipes... the Queen DECIDES, but the engineers must help her with devotion."

"And he is devoted to you?"

"I have never seen a more devoted person. But you will understand that for yourself, reading the contract he proposed me to sign."

With a sarcastic smile, Britney took from her baguette-shaped clutch bag a small sheet printed in an elegant but serious font, in dark blue ink.

The younger cousin's eyes went wide as she read in a low voice to her sister so as not to be overheard by the other female consumers inside Sunbucks.

"I, the undersigned Dean, propose these simple rules to BRITNEY if she will agree to be my Keyholder, for as long as she wishes."

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! She asked you to be her Keyholder forever!"

"Read, read on... don't interrupt yourself and read for us."

"Item 1. BRITNEY (henceforth: The Keyholder) will have the only key to the cage lock. The spare key will be kept in a sealed crystal display case on the top shelf of the kitchen."

"The case, I understand, is to verify that he can never use the key without your knowledge. But why the top shelf?"

"Oh, well... his wrists are often cuffed behind his back. If the key were in a bedside drawer, he might be tempted to reach for it (sometimes testosterone and frustration lead to reckless gestures). Even if it were tied to the headboard of the bed! Instead, in the kitchen, and on the top shelf, it would be impossible for him to reach it. However, it is an accessible place: in case of need, he could confide in a fireman or an emergency room nurse. Get on with your reading, dear."

"Item 2. I, undersigned Dean (henceforth: the submissive) surrender each of my orgasms to the will of the Keyholder. This also involves masturbating alone or during copulation. The submissive may cum only if and when the Keyholder gives him permission."

"Oh, wow!"

"Read on..." snorted Britney ostentatiously nonchalant

"Item 3. The drastic decrease in his orgasms does not entail a decrease in her orgasms. She can demand orgasms for herself, in any way and at any time (excluding office hours) of the day or night. If and when she feels like it; she can obtain to be left alone, without being bothered by his sexual initiatives. In anticipation of the conception of two children, as already verbally agreed upon elsewhere [see last month's Marriage Proposal, appended hereto - which is not appended!], it is to be expected that the Keyholder will require some ejaculations from her husband for reproductive purposes.

Item 4 as a clarification from Dean to item 3: Well aware of how some women (including my sister) are neglected during pregnancy, I declare that I shall be bound to let the wife have at least two orgasms a day, even when her labia maiora are swollen and dilated, if and when she wishes, up to and including the day of delivery, if the gynecologist allows us to do so, and every day thereafter."

"Two children! Well, but that's fair: you and your sister are two, and my sister and I are two, I'd say two is the perfect number..."

"Let's hope so."

"But what did the gynecologist tell you?"

"She met us together, me and him. Dr Marianne told us that according to some studies, frequent orgasms in the days before help the vagina dilate during delivery. Including on the very day of delivery."

"I thought males were disgusted by the body of a pregnant heifer!"

"I thought they preferred a skinny gazelle!" yelled Karen.

"Dean was delighted. He danced in the chair and wanted to kiss Dr Marianne!"

"Unbelievable..."

"But where's the Proposal? I was counting on it!"

"Don't be silly... Keep reading..."

"Item 5. PIV: Penetration In Vagina. By contract, the submissive shall be at the disposal of the Keyholder, should she desire Penetration In Vagina. Under no circumstances will he be allowed to cum before she has had her orgasm (unlimited penalties, expandable list to follow), based on the ancient principle of "Ladies Firsts" dating back to Roman Law.

Item 6. The other sacred principle from ancient times is "Never Reciprocate": the Keyholder must never feel an obligation to reciprocate, indeed, she must feel no guilt when she does not.

Item 7: Obviously, the cleaning of the mess cannot be the responsibility of the Keyholder, who must only enjoy, relax, and perhaps fall asleep without any care about satisfying him, or cleaning or unlocking him. If there is semen (or precum) on her skin or the tissues, it will be his job to clean it all up, possibly with his mouth if there is no other solution."

"You want him to swallow the sperm? But isn't that a homosexual thing?"

"He insisted. He will swallow HIS OWN sperm. It is not a homosexual act with another man involved. And I don't want to surprise you, but that's what many husbands demand from their wives! How many times have you heard men complain and divorce because their wives would not swallow? I am marrying a man who will swallow the sperm of his own cock while I sleep blissfully!"

"Expressed like that, it's understandable. Besides, I too would like to be able to fall asleep without washing and without having to reciprocate... it feels like a dream!"

"Item 8. The Submissive is never allowed to ask for a release. Never for any reason. I cannot beg, pester, bore. I can only wait until sooner or later my beloved Keyholder decides for herself whether to use the key to open the lock. Exception. Only in cases of proven medical urgency, or unbearable psychological trauma, is yours truly Dean allowed to use a special safeword to interrupt tease sessions [in pencil added, italics: don't worry, I will never use that safeword]."

"Uh, that's sweet!"

"Item 9. I, undersigned Dean, may be ordered to plead, if the Keyholder finds it amusing, but without it resulting in any benefit to me, nor increasing the likelihood of release."

"Ah, there! - interrupted Cousin Janine - because you must not underestimate the magic of words as well... if the person you're with can get beyond the classic "Spread your Legs!" and "Swallow it all!" which in the long run, become boring... if you can get them to say something exciting to you, it's very effective!"

Britney smiled without comment. She usually had other assignments to do with his tongue, and speaking was not often among the most often requested tasks.

"Item 10. Unless she has a desire to grant a release (either to use the erection to amuse herself or for simple teasing and denial)... he will wear the cage 24/7/365. This means 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year: 366 if leap year. There will be no release linked to some 'point collection' as in the biscuit tins. There is no 'special date' on which I can expect a release: neither birthday, nor 4th of July, nor Xmas."

"Wow! That sounds like a really serious commitment on your part!"

"Item 11. The Keyholder MAY WEAR LITERALLY ANYTHING SHE WANTS: including, by way of example only, baggy, comfy dresses, scruffy socks, dirty sweaters, unfuckable jumpers; or provocative lingerie, mid-thigh high-heeled boots, pirate captain's uniform, Halloween costumes. By contrast, at home yours truly Dean will always be naked with his cage in full view; to prevent him from covering himself with his hands, his wrists can be cuffed behind his back at any time, even at her whim. The undersigned Dean agrees as of now to take care of all domestic chores, wrists free or handcuffed. Nothing requires the Keyholder to release the handcuffs when the submissive falls asleep."

"Poor little thing! Do you really want to make him sleep handcuffed?"

"To be honest, he often sleeps with his wrists cuffed behind his back, for a long time. He's used to it by now. And he snores a lot less because he can't stand with his belly button up in the air."

"Oh, wow! If it were comfortable, it would have to be patented!"

.

Chapter 2: Some Hints for a caged Honeymoon.

.

Britney glared at the two cousins. "I almost get the impression that you haven't quite grasped the meaning of 'WEAR ANYTHING'. There is such a thing, which I want and can wear, and which I will use with him. Have you understood what that is? No, I see. It's a harness that allows me to peg him with a strap-on dildo. We bought it together. He knows what's in store for him: he knows, that he gave me written and signed permission to wear the strap-on whenever I felt like it, to peg him."

"And you're really going to do that?"

"I don't know. I don't know what it feels like yet. On the specialized sites, and in the shops, they all emphasize the feeling of dominance and Empowerment... I am very doubtful. I understand that many men have the desire to be penetrated anally as if they were gay: but if a woman (the wife) does it, they feel less in danger. I don't know if it will please ME: I don't even know how to move my pelvis, and I don't know what my nerve endings will feel. But it's good to know that it's an open possibility. It's one more chance."

"What if he wears it to fuck you?"

"That's an option too It would be torture for him to move his pelvis back and forth as if he were fucking, while the sensitivity of his cock remains completely inert! Ha, ha! Maybe I could decide to order him to wear the harness, and move as if. Tasty!

I'll think about it.

As you, dear cousins, have known for a long time I cannot achieve orgasm from vaginal penetration, as also certified by gynecologist Marianne. She recommended that I purchase vibrators, dildos, and other toys to achieve pleasure without pain... and now I have a whole collection of them! Labeled under 'pharmaceutical tools for women's health'... with lubricants and other ointments, both for external and internal use.

Maybe not all of them are suitable for harness, but it would be like being fucked every day by a different man, and without the risk of his too-hasty ejaculation spoiling my fun.

However, I hesitate a little to be penetrated... although some vibrators do not give me pain."

Janine said: "As the saying goes, 'The couple that plays together, stays together'. My grandparents used to say it referring to singing with the guitar, maybe you and Dean may use it about sex sessions."

"Item 12. The Keyholder has no duties towards the submissive. She has no obligation. If she is in the mood to tease him, she has the right to do so, if she is lazy or listless, she can also ignore him all day, for many days until she wants it. Given his forced abstinence, probably even just a smile from her, or a quick touch of her fingers on his shoulder, could be enough to provoke his arousal. If the Keyholder feels in the mood to fiddle or torture him, she can book a fancy restaurant, a session in a dungeon, or any other initiative aimed at arousing him: only IF and WHEN she is in the right mood."

One of the cousins interrupted her. "But that way all the tasks of taking initiatives, booking restaurants, etc., will fall on your shoulders!"

"Oh, you know, honestly, in all the married couples I know, it's always the wife who decides which restaurants HE will be able to book in... even if he would just like juicy steaks in some suburban diner in the middle of sweaty lumberjacks, she will manage to get him to book a fine dinner in some fancy restaurant with the maitre d' and candles on the table...

Maybe the husband can try a few surprises now and then, but she will always be explicit in expressing her disappointment, criticizing every single thing: the glass, the plate, the light, the music, the noise!

And then, to reiterate how his free 'choice' did not fulfill his wife's demands, she will deny him sex, saying rude phrases like "I still can't digest that horrible tall steak you ordered for me". And so, in the end, although on the surface it is the husband who chooses the restaurant, in reality, it is always the wife (at least, in the married couples I know).

Also the location: maybe he would like to go to some cheap alleyway trattoria, while she wants the terrace on the top floor, or the veranda with a view of the sea and the sound of the waves... Also for travel and holidays and so on."

The two cousins mulled over the fact that, indeed, that sociological description seemed very apt to the married couples they knew.

"Item 13. The cage will prevent the penis from erecting, and in all likelihood, drastically reduce the number of orgasms of your truly devoted Dean. However, this does not imply that the orgasms of the Keyholder, BRITNEY, should also decrease in quality and quantity. Except for office hours (9 a.m. to 5 p.m., never overtime: because family is more important ), the Keyholder will always have the right to demand from the subordinate any sexual performance of any kind, administered to her or her female friends, with his mouth or with any kind of sex toy, whenever she feels like it and for as long as she wants it; taking into account the one exception, described in the next Item."

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
189 Followers
12