Here Comes the Bride: a Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
190 Followers

"Oh! This is getting interesting! I read "administered to her or her female friends" and cousins! Until now it seemed that it was all a private joy for our little Britney, now it turns out that it could be fun for other girls too!" Britney giggled.

"Item 14. The Keyholder assures the submissive that she will never ask him to show himself caged to other men. Women, yes; men, no. A special safeword protects the submissive from this unwelcome eventuality. If male visitors arrive in the house, the submissive must be warned in time so that he can dress and behave like an ordinary Head of the House (don't laugh, please!). Exception to #14: in the case of delivery boys, pizza girls, and parcel carriers in front of the porch of the house, a bathrobe fastened with a cloth belt may be sufficient (a man may wash in the shower). If a holiday includes a stay in a naturist area, of course, the submissive agrees to be exposed naked to the view of other males as long as no homoerotic acts take place."

Chuckling, Britney added: "It's no coincidence that I booked the Honeymoon at a resort on an island near Croatia. This whole island is "Male Caged-friendly", and there are at least three beaches and a pool dedicated exclusively to naturism. This last detail he doesn't know yet... it will be a little surprise, I hope!"

"Bah! I always open naked to pizza boys nowadays... no one pays any attention now!" snorted Janine.

"Yeah, I know. I opened it once myself, still wet from the shower, and they didn't even look at me. But he wanted to write it to protect himself... in erotic stories on this theme, it often happens that the caged man is exhibited to other men, and he doesn't want to. I don't want to exhibit him to other men either... and I don't want to cuckold him either. So for me, that clause is fine the way it is. And I think I often order pizza for dinner, ha, ha!"

"But you would accept that he... if he..." stammered Karen, blushing.

"If he licks another woman? In front of my eyes? Following my orders? Damn, little cousin! That's not cheating, that's obedience!"

Cousin Karen looked astonished but, on the whole, quiet. Whereas the eldest, Janine looked very excited.

"But when you established that you would never cheat, you meant with males, right?"

"Come again?"

"I mean. Correct me if I'm wrong. If to turn him on while he's caged you kissed a girl on the lips, that wouldn't be cheating, because she's a girl, right?"

"Oh. Well. I hadn't thought of that. I'm a deeply heterosexual girl, you know, I'm Straight..."

"Women are like spaghetti: they always appear all straight, until wetted in steam hot."

"Oh, Janine... I know you're a lesbian, but I don't harbor any real love for you, and besides, you're my cousin!"

"Cousin Britney! I'm deeply offended. First of all, I am a BI and not a Lesbian. That's the third letter of the LGBT acronym: Bisexual. Secondly, I didn't ask you to 'marry' me, I asked you to kiss my lips in front of Dean just to turn him on. It's just an innocent gesture, for the two of us, but it could be like the deflagration of a bomb, for his imprisoned cock. You know they say boys are very 'visual': seeing two girls kissing..."

The younger cousin intervened. "Janine, you know I always support you but this is not the right time to stick your tongue between husband and wife. And it's no use pretending innocence with Britney: we all three know, you'd like to lick her clit."

"Karen!"

"Janine!"

"Karen!"

"Cousin!"

"Britney!"

The waitress arrived at that moment and said, "One more refill of coffee?"

They all laughed heartily.

Britney took Janine's little fingers in her hands. "Oh, Janine, if it amuses you, we'll do a little show for my chained hubby. But I have to agree it with him first, in a moment of calm negotiation without blackmail or urgency.

It will be an appendix to the contract: an afterword with equal value to the Amendments to the Constitution.

It could read: "The Keyholder may never have sex with men, because it would be labeled as cheating; however, if the submissive does not utter his safeword, the Keyholder may perform any kind of sexual act with one or more women and it would be labeled as teasing.

The Keyholder guarantees in advance that those gestures will only be sexual games without emotional involvement; she excludes as of now that she will fall in love with a woman and/or that these gestures will diminish the Love she has for her suffering submissive husband (Sobby Subby Hubby)."

Janine was puzzled: "But how can you be sure that you won't become a lesbian later? Or that you will fall in love with another man, in five years, in ten?"

" No bride can ever know in advance whether she will be faithful forever: I can only know that I WANT to be faithful. Does my will count for something, or does it count for nothing? Perhaps in five or ten years, we will all have changed so much that we will not even recognize ourselves. But that has no bearing on this Lifestyle: everyone can change, the lady and the butler, the bread and butter, the secret and the uttered.

And... about me and the women... I've already had my lesbian experiences, when I was young, cousin Janine... and a relationship between women is not for me. Some of my soccer teammates were lesbians: I have them to thank for the fact that I discovered that my difficulties with penetrative orgasm could be overcome with clitoral orgasm. Some of my colleagues in Chemistry are lesbians. In my life I am literally surrounded by lesbian girls of all kinds: some Sporty Tomboys (like Tia the strongest soccer captain), some Femmes (like Vanessa her tall goalkeeper, now her wife), some activist intellectuals as in Alison Bechdel's comics (as Camilla the spectacled Chemist)... and my favorite cousin Janine, a lesbian full of curiosity!"

Laughing, Britney exaggerated the hug given to Janine, to let little Karen know that she loved them both equally, even though the words seemed to say otherwise!

"Dear, you will be always my favorite cousin in the whole world: because we were born in the same year, no offense to anyone!"

Janine smiled. She and Britney were born the same week and the aunts often celebrated birthdays together. Britney's sister (Abigail) was much older than her, having been born nine years earlier: when they were still children Abigail was already driving to the Prom.

Karen pouted and pretended to be offended: "Aw! It's not fair that you prefer your almost-twin cousin! I deserve so much more than just being 'the little one' in the crew!"

"Fear not, Karen, weddings are often a chance to meet your soul mate, who knows, among so many guests you might not find just the person for you."

####

.

Chapter 3: Keep Him Awake.

.

Fading. The camera pans from Sunbucks' fancy salon to Britney's bedroom, full of girls in pajamas and baby dolls.

The bride-to-be, Britney slept in bed, naked, tired, and satisfied. Her thighs were half-open, allowing a glimpse of her pussy, like a little girl who fears nothing.

Next to the large king-size bed, on the floor lay her husband-to-be. Naked and with his wrists cuffed behind. His cock could not rise because of the bars of the cage. Between his opened thighs, blue balls hung from under the metal ring, exposed to the tortures invented by those girls.

Between giggles, questions, and sips of some light drink, the narration of the two cousins had entertained the girls waiting their turn.

The contract seemed favorable to the idea that to tease Dean, it was possible to kiss or lick Britney. The girls, especially the openly lesbian ones like Tia, Vanessa, and Camilla, seemed very intrigued by that hypothesis, even if Sleeping Beauty could not confirm it from Slumberland.

"You say I can lick her?" the tall Vanessa seemed the most shy but was perhaps the most eager.

"Hey! My love! YOU'RE MY WIFE! I am here!" protested Tia, shorter but much more muscular. For some years now Tia and Vanessa had been wife and wife, legally.

Camilla was older and certainly more logical. She took her glasses, pretending to clean them, but it was just a well-tried technique to get the other girls to stare at her eyes, which were intense. "We'll wait for her to wake up. We could ask Dean, but that wouldn't be fair. I guess in Western morality we only consider cheating to be sex involving a male and the ejaculation of semen: a silly, patriarchal idea that doesn't explain the thousands of divorces caused by falling emotionally in love with another woman. But who am I, to negatively judge freely entered into agreements between a wife and husband? We will wait for Britney to wake up and then we will know if she wants to tell us."

So the girls waited, alternating in facesitting to take advantage of Dean's unrelenting tongue. There was a moment when he asked his sister-in-law Abigail if she could accompany him to the bathroom. But that was no excuse to interrupt their duties: soon after, he resumed his position and the girls began again. Abigail had merely held him by the elbow and helped him sit on the seat to urinate while sitting. Then, out of kindness, Abigail cleaned him with wet wipes: there was nothing more annoying than the acrid smell of male urine on the edge of a metal cage. Abigail asked him if he also wanted her to wash his face, which was covered with the girls' vaginal juices. But he shook his head: the smell made him horny, and surely his wife would rather know that he was suffering with a dirty nose than relax with a clean face!

###

When Britney finally woke up, at 4 am, she only had the energy to go urinate in the toilet. "I'm too sleepy to orgasm anymore, and besides, tomorrow is the official photographer, I have to take my 'beauty nap'. I'm counting on you girls... I want Dean to stay awake... and always erect... and always denied. With every technique, keep his eyes from closing, and keep his caged cock from going limp, until breakfast..."

Dean gasped but said nothing.

His sister smiled at her with a mischievous grin. "You remember what I proposed, don't you, sleepyhead Brit?"

"Yeah, whatever... I officially permit everyone to do anything to him, any torture possible and imaginable, as long as you don't leave permanent bruises and that you respect the safeword."

The bride-to-be closes the bathroom door to urinate, her little eyes still almost closed from sleep. She puts the earplugs back in her ears to sleep without being disturbed, and in an instant falls asleep: it's easy to fall asleep when the body has enjoyed so many orgasms in a week, and as many in the last afternoon.

Surrounded by girls, Dean realized that he would not sleep a wink the night before his wedding.

.

####

End of the flashback prequel chapter. Back to the natural sequence of events, ASAP.

.

##### Copyright © 2023. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited. All rights reserved by the author. Follow-up of my tale Here comes the Bride

It is just a tale! I DO NOT SUGGEST that anyone imitate what is being narrated at home: unlike the readers, the actors on stage are all professionals, and for scenes that are too dangerous, specially licensed stuntmen have been hired. No cage is insurmountable: you can slip out with a lubricant or ask a locksmith to break it. Do not try to live a 24/7/365 lifestyle in real life: this is just a fantasy story, it would be like trying to live as a Vampire or a Werewolf in real life.

English is not my mother tongue, forgive my mistakes.####

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
190 Followers
12