All Comments on 'Here Comes the Bride: a Contract'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

just like the last one... loved this one!! cant wait to read what happens next... espically with girls having lesbian fun with each other. I hope wife gets a little fun with strapon as well !!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After everything they did to him, he need to tell him to take that contract and shove it up her ass. Then go cut the toy off his cock and hit the road never be seen again..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF this sounds like one of those femdom wish lists, with all these items (rules), she wants him to sign! And just exactly does she think she can do if he simply says, no, no fucking way, forget, WTF are you on drugs, kiss my ass, forget it bitch, are Kidding me, are you try to make me your sex slave for life? Only thing missing is where she say I'm going to cuckold you too....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES