Here There are Strawberries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, not the hardware store. Exactly where are we headed, then?"

As it turned out--nowhere. We reached the first turn-off, and Godja spun the wheel, taking us down a long dirt road that stretched away from the main line. We drove for about four minutes, and then she pulled off of that road as well, down a smaller sideline. The trees were nearly close enough to brush against the side mirrors of the truck. Following it for another two minutes, the road widening slightly as we drove, Godja finally pulled over. She tucked the nose of the truck between two spruce trees, the back-end still on the road, and turned the key. Below us, the rumble of the truck faded to silence.

"Where are--" I began.

My words disappeared as Godja's thumb pressed down on the button of her seatbelt. It came unclipped. Even before it had a chance to retract fully, she was on top of me. I took a breath as her closest leg came over top of the center console, followed by a rolling of her body as she followed it. The truck was spacious, but she still had to crouch slightly, the inside of her legs pressed to the outside of my thighs. I felt the remainder of my question disappear as her mouth came down against mine. Her tongue slipped between my lips, and I met it with my own.

I started slightly as the seat gave out, behind me. It took a moment to realize that Godja had reached down and pulled up on the handle; the backrest falling down and stopping at a slight angle against the back seats, taking us with it. I felt her smile through the kiss, likely feeling the way that my body had tightened at the fall.

Reaching down, I cupped the cheeks of her bum in my hands. As they rose, they brought the thin fabric of her dress with them, bunching it around her hips. I could feel the smoothness of her skin, beneath my fingers and palm. As they went lower, I slipped them through the strings of her underwear. It was unbelievable to me that she could still be wet, after the last twenty minutes--but she was. I felt her slickness against my fingers, as they slid through the folds of her cleft and back. Inside of my mouth, Godja let out a quiet sound; somewhere between an exhale and a whimper.

"Oh no," she broke our kiss to speak against my lips, "We're not starting from the beginning again."

"But--" my protest was cut off as she reached an arm down, between our bodies. She didn't quite catch my shaft, but her forearm brushed over where the head of my penis poked out over the waistband of my jeans, and her fingers cupped the bottom of my testicles through the fabric.

"Avide, she breathed the foreign word into my mouth, hips rocking as she moved her hand forward and backward between our legs.

I felt a small amount of precum gathering near the tip of my penis, leaving a sticky mark against the bottom of my stomach, just below my bellybutton. Godja's head turned, and I felt her soft lips grasping at the side of my neck. The action would have been enough to turn me on, at the worst of times--but feeling her obvious arousal, both against the flat of my hand and through the entirety of my body, was enough to make me feel almost lightheaded. When her hands began to grab at the front of my shirt, searching blindly for the buttons, I used my free hand to help her.

She growled, as the final button came open. I lifted her slightly, letting her pull the sleeves from my arms and away from my shoulders. Then it was my turn. Raising the hand from between her legs, still damp, I slid both under the thin fabric of her dress. She wriggled down as I pulled it up. As soon as it came over her head, she swung her hair back into place. I blew a couple of stray strands away from my eyes, causing Godja to smile. I tried to open the clasp of her bra--single hook, thank God--with one hand, but even though the slipperiness of my fingers had begun to dry, they were left feeling strange. I finally relented, using both hands. Godja sighed quietly as the bra fell away from her chest.

"That always feels good."

I tried to come up with a clever response, but I couldn't. I was distracted by the sight of her breasts--seen properly for the first time. More specifically, her nipples. They were dark circles against the golden-brown of her skin; the aereloas every so slightly bumpy, and large enough to nearly cover the front curves. Her nipples were much smaller, small knots that were nearly black, except at the very center, where they matched the rest of her skin. They were, I thought, one of the most gorgeous sights I'd seen in my twenty-seven years.

"Thomas?" The sound of Godja's voice brought me back, bringing my eyes up to hers. It was softer than I'd heard before, "Getting a bit self conscious, here."

"Sorry," I kept my eyes on hers, raising one hand to stroke a stray black hair back, behind the top of her ear, "You're..." I searched a moment for the proper words--gave up, and gave her what I had anyways, "You're beautiful. Like... unbelievably beautiful. Ever since that day on the road, I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you."

"Yeah," she breathed, a small smile appearing on her lips, "You weren't exactly subtle, with the staring in the field."

"You stared back," I caught her eye.

She lowered her chest against mine, and I could feel the hardness of her nipples as her breasts pushed against my chest. Her heartbeat, behind them, was like a tiny hammer. It suddenly dawned on me that Godja was feeling the same nervous excitement that I'd been trying to contain for the last hour; and this realization caused me to release it. It came out as a laugh, startling her slightly. She looked up, and we shared a private smile--both understanding.

"There it is. I knew there was a bit of bite, beneath that puppy-dog exterior."

"Bite, eh?"

Leaning down quickly, I caught the bottom of her ear with my teeth. Not nearly hard enough to hurt, but just a quick nip. What I caught, immediately, was the reaction. As my teeth poked the soft cartilage, an obviously involuntary shiver passed through Godja's body; I felt it across every inch of my bare stomach and chest. When she exhaled, the sound of it was almost explosive.

"Oh--" her voice sounded as if she were recovering after a sprint, "that's... new."

"Is it now?"

Godja tried to ease away, but I caught her with both hands. One went around the far side of her neck, the other catching the bottom of her bum; not rough, but holding her in place firmly. Turning my head, I opened my mouth. Another shiver passed through her, more pronounced this time, as I ran the edge of my teeth over the outside curve of her ear. Reaching the bottom, I pulled her earlobe gently between my tongue and teeth. Above me, she'd gone completely loose; her muscles strangely tense, while her body sprawled nearly bonelessly against my chest. The beating of her heart was now full-armed swings of the hammer.

"Fuck," I breathed almost inaudibly, my lips still held beside her ear, "I could get used to that."

"Please... do." I went to take her ear between my teeth again, but a word stopped me. A nearly stranged, "Wait--!"

I waited. Shifted my weight slightly, lifting my hips to help her work the jeans down my legs. Finally, I kicked off my boots and worked the last six inches of jean down using the my toes, folding the fabric over so that it caught. They became a pile on the floor of the truck. We worked together for a moment, each sliding down the others' underwear and pulling off our own socks. Godja moved above me, leaning first one way and then the other. When it was finally finished, and we were both naked, she took up a new position. Laying her her back against my stomach, she tucked her head into the space made between my neck and shoulder. Her hair spilled over us, like a black waterfall, and pooled on the seat below. A couple of wild strands brushed my cheek, but I no longer cared--because the wetness between her legs was resting, opened by her spread legs, against the top of my shaft.

"Keep waiting--"

She leaned forward, and the glovebox clicked open. I couldn't quite see what she was doing, but I heard the sound of cardboard being torn open. My cock jerked slightly, as I felt her fingers wrap around it. Then a strange sensation; warm and rubbery. A condom, I realized; feeling her hand stroke down my shaft, unrolling the contraceptive. She gave it another couple of strokes, glancing back at me over her shoulder. Her dark eyes shone, bright and teasing. Then she turned, leaning back into her previous position.

"Okay," Godja's voice, directed between my face and the roof of the vehicle, was breathless, "Now."

I felt myself taking control--the way I knew happened when I was about to fuck somebody, and at no other time. I knew by the change in the sound of my own voice, the firmness of my hands, the teasing, walking touch of my fingers up the sides of Godja's bare body. She could sense it as well. She sunk slightly lower, her lips parting so that the tremble of her breathing was obvious in the otherwise quiet air of the truck cab. Ever so slowly, I began to work my hips. Up--down. The top of my shaft slid between her lips, leaving my skin glossy with their wetness.

"You want this, beautiful girl?"

I increased the pace slightly, feeling the bottom of my penis' head bump against the point of her clit. Godja bit back a wet-sounding breath, very nearly a sob of pleasure. As my cock slid between her legs, parting her around its length, my fingers traced a slow pattern over her hips and stomach.

"Show me how much you want it."

I felt the slight arch in Godja's spine, lifting her back away from my stomach. On top of my pelvis, her hips began to roll, matching the slow speed of my strokes. I could feel the heat coming off of her; from her skin, and even hotter, from between her legs. Sunlight streamed through the closed windows, and a thin sheen of sweat had built on the skin between us. Her hands slid over mine, catching between my fingers from behind; I curled my hands to hold them.

"I don't know, beautiful." I lowered my hips slightly, changing the path that my penis made through her folds, so that with each thrust I felt the tight point of her clit against the head of my penis. Beside my, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Godja's eyelashes flutter slightly. The sight was enough to make my already throbbing testicles go almost painfully tight with arousal. She was wet enough that I couldn't tell whether it was her or sweat that made my pelvis and the bottom of her bum feel slick. Turning slightly, I caught the bottom of her ear in my mouth, speaking through almost-closed teeth, "Show me--"

My words cut off, because at that moment Godja had also changed position. Her hips rose, putting them at an angle as I began an upward stroke. Too late, I felt the slight pressure, the stretching of her around the head of my cock as it entered her for the first time. Godja's breath caught in her throat.

"Fuck--" she breathed, "me."

There was no stopping it, then. The teasing was over. Pushing slightly further, I felt her open around the width of my penis; hot, and unbelievably tight. Her fingers, still between mine, left marks on my skin as she pulled them back and upward. I took up a new rhythm, even slower than the first. Each stroke upward took me another half-inch further inside of her. Her hands tightened, and each breath was a gasp. Finally, I was forced to release her ear, breathing heavily against her hair as I sank, fully, into her. Our bodies came together. I brought both of our hands up, taking her breasts in my palm and squeezing them gently as I began to rock beneath her. I felt the tight points of her nipples, and her hand slid back as I took the left between a finger and thumb, rolling it between them.

Her other hand released as well, bending back at the shoulder and going into my hair. Not clutching it, but grabbing the back of my head. My hand, now free, went between her legs. She gasped, as the front of my middle finger brushed against her clit. I traced a slow pattern around it, each brush of its top timed with my thrusts, and the rolling of my fingers around her nipple.

"Oh, Thomas--!" She gasped for air, "Please don't stop. Please, don't--" Interestingly, her accent became ever so slightly more pronounced, as she drew closer to the edge of an orgasm. I hadn't heard her speak before, in the living room. I liked the sound of it. How it blended the edge of one word into another, adding to the already soft huskiness of her voice.

When she came, it was a detonation. An underwater explosion, like a stick of dynamite thrown into a still lake. She bucked upward, hand clawing suddenly at the top of my head. I steadied her hips with one hand, continuing the rhythm of my own hand between her legs. Inside, I felt her muscles flutter slightly and then clamp down--hard. Unbelievably hard. Held in place by my hands, she moved almost violently; sliding up and down on my sweat-slick stomach. Her eyes fluttered once more, and the sight of it was almost enough to make me lose myself right then and there.

"Never in all my life--" she began, breathlessly.

"Me neither," I stroked the hand that had been against her breast backward, through her hair. As I did so, I allowed the tips of my fingers to graze the top of her ear--just to see the reaction. She inhaled deeply, and then let loose a shaky exhale when I repeated the motion.

"Wait--" she said suddenly. I felt the action a second before she made it, able to brace myself. Pulling herself off of me, she turned over so that we were facing one another. Her hand reached down and, finding the lever for the chair, pulled it. I leaned up so that the backrest returned almost to a sitting position. Only then, raising herself up on her knees, did Godja take me back. I breathed against her chest, and then her neck, as she sank down over my shaft. She exhaled as she reached the bottom.

"Can you..." she tried for the words, "Harder?"

"Harder?" I asked, "Or faster?"

"Yes," she breathed, wrapping an arm around the back of my neck.

I followed her instruction. She held herself up slightly, each of us supporting her weight--light as she was. Bracing one foot against the bottom ledge of the door, and the other against the raised carpet between the floor and the console, I steadied myself.

Then I began to fuck her. The only sounds were the heavy mixture of our breathing, the slight creaking of the vehicle, and the wet, almost slapping sound as my hips beat a steady tempo against the bottom of her body. I felt Godja tense. The muscles of her arms went tight, where they wrapped around me. Between our legs, a trickle of wetness wound down beside my testicles, adding to the already damp seat below us. For a brief moment, she tried to move her body in time with my thrusts, but it was too fast for her to match the rhythm; she gave in, leaning against the front of my body as I slid in and out of her. Mostly momentum, rather than individual thrusts.

"Thomas--!" She cried, at the same moment that I spoke: "Godja--where?" My voice was close to a groan.

"Yes! There! Fuck--yes!"

I had about five seconds. I kept up the pace, wrapping one hand around her shoulder and pulling her against me. Turned out--three seconds. The beginning of her own orgasm kicked mine off. I felt her body shudder, felt the tell-tale squeeze from between her legs and the movement pass through her shoulders. I cursed as she came down, hard, against my cock. Her labia ground against my pelvis, burying me inside of her as I came. The entire world spun--the sensation almost painful, but the release of it wiping away all sense of pain in a wave of pleasure. It took me a moment to realize that I hadn't taken a breath in nearly ten seconds. When I finally gasped air, I felt Godja's arms sliding from around my body.

She collapsed against my chest, my slowly-softening shaft still deep inside of her. We both sat silently, our heads balanced on one anothers' shoulders. Finally, I reached up with one hand and caught her hair in my fingers, drawing the black length of it over her shoulder. She didn't raise her face, but only turned her head so that her temple rested against the curve of my shoulder, her eyes meeting mine.

"So," she stopped to draw a deep breath through her nose. I could once more see the now-familiar smile around the corner of her lips, "is it always like that?"

"Always like--" I began, and the cut myself off with a tired smile. My thoughts were still in the process of slowly collecting themselves, "Yeah, pretty much."

"In that case, we actually do need to go into town. There's a Shoppers on Gordon Drive."

"For what?"

"Condoms," she answered simply, "and also Gatorade, because we currently have nothing to drink and I am... possibly suffering from heat stroke."

"Okay," I nodded, "but did I not hear you just open a new box?"

She cast a dark eye over me, and I felt my chest go slightly tighter. Amusement played around the curve of her mouth. I watched a bead of sweat form at the corner of her forehead, following the curve of her head and cheek as it rolled slowly downward.

"A girl has needs, Thomas."

"Listen, I'm not ar--"

"Needs," she repeated, drawing the words out slowly as I fell silent. I felt a smile, moving my lips upward to meet my cheeks. I shook my head slowly, turning the motion into a nod.

I knew we'd have to hit the road shortly. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back against the seat. I could feel the warmth on both sides of me; the sun falling through the window against my bare skin on one side, and Godja tucked beneath my arm on the other. Her steady breathing now matched my own, breath for breath. Her hand rested against the middle of my chest, where it dipped down; she traced a slow line between my breasts with her pointer finger. We had to leave, but neither of us wanted to go. Somehow, the summer felt both too long and too short, all at once.

"Mmm," I heard her voice as a whisper against my skin as she curled closer, burying her nose in the crook created between my neck and shoulder. Her hair was soft and damp beneath my cheek. Another moment, and we'd both be fast asleep. In the darkness, I heard her voice, carrying its beautiful accent. She chuckled, "You smell like strawberries."

Here There Are Strawberries ---- THE END.