Here's to You Mrs. Robinson

Story Info
Ignorance is bliss, and contagious.
1.8k words
3.73
57.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers

There are numerous stories, in many publications and on websites, where a mature woman 'teaches' a younger man. History tells us that young men strengthen their grip dreaming about this type of encounter. This is a variation from a story I originally read decades ago in Penthouse Letters. The original was from the woman's POV whereas this is done one-eighty.

All participants are at least eighteen years old. There isn't one likeable character in this story. Consider this sad commentary or sick humor.

Please read my profile for my stance on comments. Feel free to email suggestions or to start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Robert Clark Seger: "I used her. She used me, but neither one cared. We were getting our share."

+ + + +

Craig raised his voice "Oh bullshit. No way."

Larry responded in hushed words "I'm telling you, it's true."

"Somebody your mom's age is going to let you fuck her all weekend?"

"You got it. She's going to TEACH me how to make love to a woman."

"Where do I sign up dude?"

"Apparently my mom belongs to some cult church that thinks an eighteen year old boy should be taught before he leaves home. So, as my high school graduation present, some old lady is going to teach me about sex and pleasing a woman. My mom has it all set up."

"Teach you what? Haven't you nailed just about every girl in our class?"

"Come on Craig. It's the same ten or twelve as you've done. Let's just say I can't remember a weekend where I didn't dip my wick in at least one of them."

"So what do they think they can teach you?"

"Hell, my mom thinks I'm still a virgin. I didn't bother to correct her. Why wouldn't I say yes to free sex?"

"That's hilarious Larry. Your virginity turned to dust ages ago. About the only ones in our class with intact hymens are those on the short bus."

"Yeah, and I know that one of those skirts got poked."

"So this lady is divorced or widowed?"

"Apparently not. Her husband goes away for the weekend and she gets like a hall pass to fuck a kid, under the guise of being a benevolent teacher. What a crock. That guy has got to be the world's dumbest moron and a complete wimp. Not that I'll ever get married, but if my old lady tried that shit, she'd be gone. I'll take my chances with her cult."

"That's fucking unbelievable. Maybe she married him straight off of the short bus. I can see it now, ordering him around, telling him 'Go away for the weekend. I'm teaching a kid how to fuck!'"

They laughed at their humor. When the lunch bell rang, Craig and Larry went their separate ways. The following day, they met again for lunch.

"So, do you know what this whore looks like?"

"Nope. I guess the cult likes to keep it quiet until it actually happens. Maybe it's that old bag down the block."

"Or that stacked one, you know, Scooter's mom."

"Fuck yeah, that's the one I want. Hey, do you have any of that cream you use for the itching down there?"

"In my car. You feeling it again?"

"Yeah, maybe after my big weekend I'll have my mom make an appointment to get it checked out. It's probably herpes."

"Don't doubt it. I think everyone who has sex gets it, but it's worth it. How do adults get any work done? Fucking is way too much fun."

+ + + +

One week later.

"Larry, my man. You are now officially out of high school."

"Congrats to you too Craig. This is my fourth party. Got another two or three to go. How about you?"

"About the same. Hey, are you 'learning' this weekend?"

"Yep. Friday night through Sunday afternoon. When we're done she's taking me to her church where we'll initial the big mural. Kind of a keepsake of our time together" then breaking out laughing "Whatever right?"

"Awwww, your time together. So she can always look at the mural and remember being a slut for the weekend. Think she'll point it out to her wimp?"

"Yeah probably, just to rub his nose in it."

"You going to try and get some pictures?"

"Shit yes! I'll do what I can, you know, if she's that much into mementos. I'll give her puppy dog eyes."

+ + + +

Monday at the basketball court, Craig made a beeline to Larry.

"Well?"

"Fucking awesome. Probably came twenty times. Remember John Robinson, the tight end who graduated last year?"

"Kind of, but not really."

"It's his mom. Kind of homely. Big boobs, but they sag. Here, look at these pics."

"Not bad I guess. I'd fuck her. So tell me all about it."

"Well, I get there at six. She hugs me, tells me no kissing, and then leads me to the couch."

"What was she wearing?"

"Sweats, but nothing on underneath. Anyways, she snuggles up next to me, treating me like a six year old. Assuring me that what she will be teaching me is what has been going on since the dawn of time."

"I can see it now. You, looking all innocent. What a hoot."

"That was me, mister virgin. I did my best to act clueless. She peals her sweat top off, and I see these boobs dangling down. I play with them, and of course my cock gets hard. With her guidance, I lick and bite her nipples. You could smell that she was getting excited. Anyways, she scratches my cock through my jeans, then works it out into the open."

"I'm surprised you didn't pop right away."

"It was tough, but the wait was worth it. She lowers her mouth onto my cock and in about thirty seconds, I push her head down and fill her throat."

"As good as Sue Ann?"

"No, but I'm not complaining. She pitched a fit. Used it as a learning experience, how I should have warned her and let her finish me by hand. I apologized, blaming it on me being a virgin."

"Maybe a MILF virgin" and they both laughed.

"After that, she taught me how to please a woman orally. Hers had a different taste. She had a landing strip, but it was trimmed pretty short so not too many short curly hairs to deal with. She completely lost control when I licked her rosebud. I pushed my way between her legs. She wanted to go slow, but I was in and shot my load after a couple of minutes."

"Bet that got you into time-out."

"Pretty much. I failed to please her or some shit like that. She took my hand and jammed it into her pussy, trying to help me locate her sweet spot. I played with her clit, with my fingers, and that shut her up. Getting her off by hand settled her down. We laid there for a while and then she got up and made us sandwiches and lemonade."

"Like you're a twelve year old?"

"I played along with it. When she started sucking me back to life, she noticed the red sores. I told her I was a teenager and got zits everywhere. That's the last she mentioned of it all weekend. After getting me hard, she taught me how to do her doggy style. I must have been close to her sweet spot as she was making all sorts of groans and moans. She was saying shit like 'Fuck me', 'Take me', and 'Cum in me'. When she was close, I jammed my finger into her asshole. Her body was jerking spastically as she kept repeating 'Oh my gawd, oh my gawd.' I emptied my sack deep in her pussy. She was as animated as Shelly."

"Yeah, Shelly bounces the bed hard when you get her to cum. And she's a loud fuck, screaming and all."

"After that, she warned me that her asshole was off limits. I told her that my licking it and finger fucking it had given her two really powerful orgasms."

"Does she still have her rosebud virginity?"

"Nope, took it about midnight on Saturday. And then she asked for it again Sunday morning. After taking a bubble bath together, I face fucked her one last time. She said her pussy was too raw and sore. If you ever get a chance to examine that mural, look at the bridge in the lower right corner. Our initials are there."

"Did you see your mom's initials there?"

"Ewww, yuck, don't even go there! Shit, maybe that's why my dad hasn't been around much this past year."

"Damn, I gotta get to a job interview. You need to tell me what else happened."

"No big secrets. Suck, lick, fuck, and talk. I gotta go too. Catch you later."

They went their separate ways again.

+ + + +

Four weeks later.

Larry found his mother doing laundry "Mom, can you get me an appointment with doc Edwards."

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"Just a little itching down below."

The color left Larry's mother's face.

"I'll call right now."

The next day Craig found Larry shooting baskets.

"Hey Larry, what'd the doc say?"

"Herpes, like we suspected. He gave me a prescription for the same cream you're using."

After stopping by Shelly's place for a quick fuck, Larry went home.

His mother waited anxiously "What did the doctor find?"

"I got Herpes. He gave me a prescription for it" was said as if it was no big deal.

Larry's mom looked like she was about to explode. She immediately called her husband and they agreed to meet at the Robinson's house.

As she left the house, Larry heard her mumbling "That BITCH!" as she stomped off. She peeled rubber as she drove away.

+ + + +

The next day.

"Larry, wait up" Craig yelled from the parking lot at the basketball courts.

"Hey"

"Is it true? Did your parents get arrested last night?"

"Yep, and Mr. and Mrs. Robinson too. I guess the yelling and screaming led to hair pulling hair, scratching, biting, and punches. The neighbors called the police. I heard three of them got tasered."

"Any idea why?"

"Not really. My mom was pissed about something after I told her about the Herpes. She left in a hurry. Around ten the police called and told me my parents were spending the night. What a fucked up family I've got."

+ + + +

Epilogue:

A firebomb burnt the cult church chapel down, destroying the mural in the process.

The Robinsons, both infected with Herpes now, divorced, sold their house, and moved away.

Larry's parents received deferred sentences but were ordered to perform community service. His mother no longer attends the rebuilt church. His father still isn't around much.

Larry and Craig firmly believe that everyone who has sex gets Herpes. They are old enough to vote now.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,311 Followers