Hermes' Surprise

Story Info
Hermes has a surprise for Ares' lust.
2.8k words
4.75
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ares spent a great deal of time (and energy) being disliked by the other gods. No one loves war, and no one wants to see war at the dinner table. Hermes was Ares' oldest and only friend, and their relationship over the eons had grown only stronger through the scorn of the rest of the pantheon.

Even though as a god he should have his fill of lovers, Ares' violent nature and unwelcome person excluded him from most of the Olympian carnal entertainments. Disguised at a mortal wedding, he had lately forced a devotee of Artemis into sexual servitude; a demi-goddess herself, she was uniquely capable of slaking the god's thirst. He gave his unwilling plaything the name Sklava Ella to denote both her (now lost) maidenhood and his ownership of her body. As he used her, Ella became more and more a reflection of the god's desires. She opened her body to his assaults and challenged him to give her ever more. Ella forced Ares to turn his attentions away from war and to unleash his energies upon her tender frame. Instead of penetrating others violently, Ares now thrust into Ella over and over each night, and her body willingly embraced his golden cock and drained him of his cum and energy. Ever the faithful servant of both Artemis and now her new master, Ella flung herself into her duties with complete abandon. She transformed herself from humble devotee into a decadent hedonist bent only on drawing Ares' energy (and cum) out of him.

Ares delighted in using Ella in new and creative ways. Her every hole was his for the use, and he gave all of them regular service each night. He found no debasement in using his tongue on her after he'd used his cock. He would often switch back and forth between the two. She would drool in semi-conscious lust as he stroked his hard cock -buried deep in her plump ass- by pushing three fingers into her sopping cunt and masturbating through her thin membrane. Ella became more than a simple worshipper-turned-slave-girl. She would push against Ares, forcing his godcock deeper into her bowels and flexing her powerful ass to milk both his groans and his cum. She would pull his fingers out and suck her juices from them as she pushed 4 of her own in to replace them, and stroke them against him to pump yet another load deep up her ass. Ella demanded everything Ares could give her and basked in the god's cum and attention. Her nightly forays into debauchery were tempered only by her daily ablutions, and even during those she felt as though she were preparing herself for the coming night.

Ever the exhibitionist, Ares relished 'sharing' his slutty demi-goddess. Ares was jealous of almost all of the other gods, but would bring along a goddess anytime he could convince, or force, her. His exception to the "other gods" policy was his old friend Hermes. Hermes's very nature had always been a draw to Ares, and the god's lithe frame gave a pleasing contrast to Ella's ripe, soft curves. Often did Ares and Hermes use Ella together, filling her holes with their hot cum and using it as lube to continue their invasion of her body. Hermes loved seeing this side of Ares; no longer the warmonger, Ares now focused his considerable energy and attention on wearing out this curvy little slut who met each of his attacks with her own indomitable lust. Hermes was a very willing participant when Ares summoned, and gave everything demanded and then some.

Hermes's disposition as playful and a bit of a trickster had given long experience in changing himself, and his close relationship with his sister Aphrodite had given him insight into the minds of men. Hermes worked out a plan with Aphrodite to 'borrow' her aspect for the next tryst.

Ares called upon Hermes to come with him and "visit" Ella again. Hermes trembled with lust and excitement; Ares was his usual, perpetually-hard self. Hermes purposefully dressed the opposite of Ares tonight. The war god went about his existence bare-chested and jutting his cock into a tent in the front of his turned down chiton. Hermes dressed more conservatively in loose robes that hid the new surprises for Ares and Ella. Ares and Hermes showed up at her bower and Ella strode proudly out to meet the gods. Naked and glistening under the moonlight, the slave girl taunted "I have anointed myself with the finest of oils, as befits an offering to the gods. It's up to those same gods to grasp and take that offering, if they can." What once would have enraged Ares turned him playfully aggressive, and the only trouble he had was in not shoving his cock immediately into his little slut's mouth. Slippery with oil and beginning to drip from within herself, Ella writhed against his godcock and reached under his kilt to stroke it.

"Oh Hermes, you're still hiding under those robes. Toss them aside so you can toss me between yourself and Ares." The war god looked over to his friend and saw something he'd not noticed before. Hermes' sandy blonde curls were longer and looser. The hands and arms, not hidden by robes, were smooth and supple. Hermes let the robes slip first from shoulder, then all the way down. Svelte. Smooth. Feminine.

The body Ares had known for eternity was changed. Hermes was entirely hairless. Sleek skin ran down from shoulders to pert breasts tipped with swollen nipples. Hermes' flat tummy ran down to shapely, smooth legs. As the god turned about for everyone's admiration, s/he presented the gaping duo with an ass both round and firm. Utterly feminine in almost every aspect, Hermes completed his/her turn and smirked. "I can tell YOU like what you see, dear little Ella, that finger hidden in your cunt tells me everything I need to know. Ares, old friend, what about you? Do you like my gift to you? I borrowed it from Aphrodite." Ares' already-hard cock throbbed with mindless lust as he took in the entirety of Hermes. Smooth, supple skin. Round high breasts and a firmly curved ass. And sticking proudly out was Hermes' cock- long and slender and smooth, and already freely running with pre-cum. Ares' deep voice growled "I like what I see. A gift, you say? For my free use?" As Hermes used a finger to draw precum down the length of her cock, s/he turned around and used the other hand to pull apart tight ass cheeks and expose a perfect little puckered hole.

"Free use. Just like our slutty little friend. Your choice to use everything," and squeezed her cock from the base to push out a huge drop of clear precum.

Although his violence had been tempered by nightly debauchery with Ella, Ares' nature was still brusque. Abrupt and forceful, his movements could seem angry, even when he wasn't. Ares tore away his kilt and grabbed Ella. He lifted her up and skewered her dripping pussy with the full length of his cock. He reached over and grasped Hermes' cock, his calloused hands rough along the smooth skin. Smooth, but hard underneath. Ares grunted and pulled Hermes towards his moaning Ella. Hermes' breath was coming in shallow gasps. Ares covered her mouth with his own, plunging his tongue between the full lips and sucking hers into his mouth in turn. Hermes moaned into Ares' mouth and reached down to feel the union between his cock and Ella's swollen pussy. Hermes worked slender fingers into her and began to massage Ares' cock inside her. Ares and Ella each found a ripe breast with their mouths and began sucking on Hermes' nipples. They pulled moans of lust out of her as they pulled her nipples into their mouths. Ella's tiny hand circled the smooth cock, already slick with precum, and began to stroke. She felt Ares' rough hand cover her own, and then cradle Hermes' smooth sac. Hermes groaned and pushed herself forward, her cock nudging against Ares' base at the opening of Ella's dripping pussy. Ares pulled Hermes' hard cock into Ella and then pushed his precum slick finger into Hermes' tight ass. Grunting with the effort of taking in the finger, Hermes backed onto Ares' thick digit and felt the first spurt of cum escape her cock. Feeling the hot cum shoot into Ella and then run down onto his balls made Ares shoot his own load, he pulled her down and pumped jet after jet deep into Ella.

Over the initial shock of Hermes' feminine surprise, Ares found himself overcome with lust. "Come here, both of you" Ares' voice growled. Hermes and Ella moved toward him with unconcealed lust. "My ass. Worship my ass." Ella only-to-willingly played this game every chance she got. With another lover to help her, tonight was no exception. She spread the gods muscular asscheeks and tongue-worshiped his hole until she was breathless. Ares loved to feel her pointed little tongue push into his tight hole. Now, there was the addition of Hermes. Hermes slid two fingers into Ella's cum-slick pussy as she ate ass. When satisfied that those fingers were as slick as the cunt they were in, Hermes pressed the tip of one against Ares' tight asshole. Ella caught on immediately and moved around to swallow the god's throbbing cock as Hermes pushed that finger in past the first knuckle. Ares grunted, just as he'd made Hermes, and forced himself deeper down Ella's throat. Hermes continued to finger the god's asshole and pushed the slender finger all the way to the base. Slowly finger-fucking a god's ass was enough to drive Hermes wild, and she pulled Ella up and began to lick the slave-girl's cum drenched pussy.

Ares lifted Ella from his cock and bent her over. "Fuck her. I want to watch you fuck her" he commanded Hermes. Her cock swayed as she walked over behind Ella. Her ass flexed and made Ares' cock twitch and drip. Hermes lined her cock up with Ella's swollen lips and pushed in her entire length with one thrust. Ella groaned and felt her heavy tits sway as Hermes worked her cock in and out of Ella's cunt. The cum that both gods had emptied into her had run over her asshole as well, and Hermes hadn't missed licking up that cum too. Slick with cum and spit, Ella's ass winked at Hermes. She slid her cock from Ella's pussy and pushed the slim head past her tight ring. Just the head, in and out.

Shallowly fucking Ella's ass, Hermes turned to see Ares stroking his hard cock with a glazed look in his eyes. Hermes turned her attention back to Ella and pushed into her ass in earnest. As both girls moaned in pleasure, Hermes felt a wide flat tongue at her backdoor. Ares lapped against her asshole and pushed his tongue into her. He reached around and stroked Hermes cock into Ella, and then pushed his own thick fingers into her vacant pussy. Hermes began to fuck faster in to Ella's ass as Ares stood behind the sweating pair. Hermes' breath was coming in shallow pants and Ares reached around to grab her firm tits. He pulled her nipples and made her gasp with pleasure. Ella was, for the moment, an afterthought.

She was a hole for Hermes' cock; Hermes' entire world was focused on the three bright points of pleasure in her cockhead and her nipples. That world exploded into light as Ares, painfully hard himself, pulled apart Hermes' ass and pushed his entire length into her ass with one forceful thrust. The sudden pleasure of being ravaged by Ares' pulsing cock made Hermes wail in ecstasy and shoot another load of her cum into Ella. Hermes was barely able to collect her thoughts before Ares was hammering away at her, forcing her deep into Ella's cum filled ass and making her own cock swell again to its full length. Ella took the renewed pounding and reached back to pull Hermes deeper into her ass, fondling and tugging her smooth balls. Ella reached her tiny a bit further back and felt Ares' thick cock slamming into Hermes' asshole. She felt the shocks in her own body and knew- and secretly envied- exactly what Hermes was feeling. Never one to be completely passive, Ella pulled herself off Hermes' long shaft with an audible pop and bent to lick the gods svelte pole clean. She lavished Hermes' cock with attention and then crawled around behind Ares. She hadn't forgotten his command to worship his ass, and Ella went to her task with hunger.

As Ares pounded into Hermes' firm ass, Ella watched the god's new tits bounce with the force of the fucking. She licked Ares tight asshole and sucked on his balls, trying to coax out even more cum. Hermes' moans grew with the intensity of Ares thrusts. Ella found that she had put her entire hand in her abused cunt and was fucking herself as hard as Ares was fucking Hermes. She continued licking and tonguing his ass and when she felt it was as wet as she wanted, she pushed her middle finger in as deep as she could. She fucked Ares' ass while he fucked Hermes, and she gave him as good as he was giving. Ares pulled Hermes all the way down to his base and unloaded his cum deep into her tight asshole. At the feeling of Ares hot cum coating her deep inside, Hermes let loose a shower of cum. Ella saw first Ares' then Hermes' cocks jerking as they shot, and then felt her own squirt gush out all over her heels.

Ares pulled out of Hermes and the latter stood shakily. Both god's cocks were glistening and dripping cum from the tips. Still swollen and hard, they each pointed at Ella. She took both into her mouth and began to suck them together. After the extended time fucking, Ella felt the familiar weight of her bladder pressing down. She knew this was a special pleasure of Ares' and she knew how to make the most of it. Ella stood and hovered over, not Ares', but Hermes' cock- and let a hot spurt of her piss wash down the lithe shaft. Ares groaned watching this, knowing how exquisite this felt for his friend. Ella squeezed and stopped her flow to listen to a surprised Hermes question Ares. "She does this for you."

"Yes, and this, when she's finished" answered the god, and knelt down to brush Hermes' cock with his tongue. Seeing this, Ella knew exactly what the war god wanted. She let loose her full flow and soaked Hermes smooth cock and balls Hermes gasped with pleasure between Ella's hot piss and Ares' wide tongue. Her cock strained against the heat of Ella's stream.

Ella, having seen the war god's reactions to fingers and tongues, bent over and presented her ass to him. "Hermes warmed me up, and her cum is still deep in there. Your turn" she smirked as she began to work her fingers into her pussy. Ares pressed his cockhead against her asshole and slowly pushed into her. Full of cum, her ass was slick and hot and tight. As she watched her friend fuck the ass she has so recently cum into, Hermes moved behind Ares. "Do you still want your ass worshiped?"

"Yes. Now." Hermes pushed her graceful cock against Ares' asshole and then slid all the way in. The god felt his ass open up to accept her girlcock and pushed himself back onto it. His cock in a tight ass and a cock in his tight ass, Ares began to pound into Ella and pound himself back onto Hermes. He felt her tits, nipples tight in ecstasy, rub against his broad back. Both Ella and Hermes took his powerful thrusts- into and onto- in turn. Ares used the strained asshole of his slave girl and the gracile cock of his friend to build himself up. With one arm around Ella's waist and the other reaching back to Hermes, he pulled both flush against himself for one last powerful thrust. He felt Hermes begin to cum into his ass just as he felt Ella let loose with one final gush of piss/squirt, and the feeling of both hot sprays sent him into his own private Olympia. Ares grunted and pushed out his cum into Ella's used ass, and flexed his own to grip Hermes' cock and milk out every last drop.

Spent, and for the moment satisfied, both gods pulled away. Ella laid there covered and dripping, completely smug that she'd yet again expended the war god's fury. She crawled up and daintily licked both semi-hard cocks. Hermes, hands running languidly over her new breasts and flicking her nipples, asked Ares in a playful voice "Well? What do you think of my gift now?" Ares, having found tonight's the most exciting engagement yet, spoke slowly. "Keep the tits. For Zeus' sake keep the ass. The skin, the voice, the hair. Keep it all. And keep that girlcock, Hermes. Ella and I both like it."